Š¡çk

By Mxnon24

Just a bunch of sickfics/OS bxb ONLY (mostly p l a t o n i c) Requests are closed ❤️ More

Overworked
Asthma Attack
Lost Our Way
Love
Trust Myself
Can't Close Your Eyes?
Request
⚠️Promise⚠️
Blood, Fear & Tears
Bring The Pain
Shadow
Crystal Snow
Sweeter Than Sweet
Coming Soon
Important a.n.
⚠ Make It Better ⚠
⚠️⚠️Make It Better⚠️⚠️
No More Dream
Eatin'
I Don't Know
Ignore Me
Breathe
Heartbeat
✨ h i ✨
4 o'clock
Request And Reference
eyez
Good Night
Deal with this
hehe
xd

It's Okay To Cry

6.2K 59 30
By Mxnon24

|1 0 / 0 9 / 1 8|
jungkook

London, what a beautiful place.

I woke up on a sunny day. Today will be perfect, I know it.

It's our first time performing in Europe, I want it to be wonderful for European ARMY's.

I'm so impatient, tonight will be our first concert in this huge stadium, I really hope I'll please all the ARMY's, I've trained so hard on the choreographies!

A smile is painted all over my face. It was 10am and we have half of the day off, till we do the checkup and rehearsal before the concert.

We'll have to be at the stadium at 2:30pm, this leaves me enough time to practice a little more.

I got up from my bed and started stretching before going to the shower.

Then I stripped my clothes off and entered the Italian shower, letting my stretched muscles ease up at the contact of hot water.

I warm my voice, without going too hard on it since I don't want my throat to feel itchy, scratchy nor do I want my voice to crack.

Then I start to sing a little, not too loud, just enough for my shampoo bottles and myself to hear.

I close my eyes, focusing on my voice as I wash my hair delicately.

And without noticing, I just get louder and louder.

I can feel my heart beating in my chest and shivers running down my spine as I am in my element.

I just love singing.

But then a knock on the door and my hyung's voice interrupt me.

- Kookie-ah, you sing very well but it's been nearly an hour you've been in there. Namjoon hyung said.

I could guess he has a smile on his face just by the way his voice sounded.

I smile and reply that I'll be out soon.

I quickly grabbed my towel to start drying myself then I tie it around my waist and run to our shared hotel room's wardrobe to get dressed while hyung is entering the bathroom.

I quickly get dressed then go to Tae and Jin hyung's shared room, as we had to join in there before having breakfast at the hotel restaurant.

I knocked three times and waited for them to open the door as it couldn't be opened from the outside if you didn't have the electronic key.

- You're ready? Jin hyung is taking a shower and I was about to get dressed, here, come in.

- Thanks.

- Did you sleep well?

I tried not to look at Taehyung hyung while he was getting changed but it was a bit complicated since I prefer looking at the people I'm talking to.

I was way more focused on the fact I shouldn't look at Taetae rather than really listening when he was talking.

- Hey there, Kook you're not listening!

- Sorry hyung I-

Oh god.

The worst mistake of my life.

I was now facing my half naked hyung who had water droplets going down his lightly tanned chest.

I think my brain turned off, all I can feel is my face burning.

- Kookie, you okay ? You seem feverish, did you get sick or something? Kookie?!

-U-uumh y-yeah I mean no. I mean yeah I'm fine. I manage to stutter.

- Good, so how did you sleep?

- Pretty good, what about you h-hyung?

I couldn't take my eyes off him, his back was facing me and now that he's dry, he's getting dressed unashamedly.

- Same here, are you excited for tonight?

omniscient

Jungkook's brain went off again but luck was with him as Jin came out of the bathroom, all dressed, ready to crack some dad joke. But instead...

- Jungkook-ah, could you please go check out the others' room, I think they're still sleeping as they came back late from practice yesterday.

The maknae came back from his dazed state and just nodded before heading to Hoseok, Yoongi and Jimin's room. But before he even had the time to knock, Yoongi was opening the door, ready to join the rest in Jin's room, along with his two mates.

- Hyung! You're already up? What's happening to you today? He asked jokingly.

- It's our first time performing in Europe, I got somewhat excited and I couldn't sleep for long last night. Yoongi replied, smiling a bit.

They all greeted each other good mornings before heading to Tae and Jin's room.

- So everybody's ready, let's go eating, I'm litterally starving. Jin announced solemnly.

The others bust out laughing before following the eldest downstairs.

/t i m e s k i p/

jungkook

It was now 2pm and we're waiting for the van to take us to the stadium.

We have to do checkups and rehearse a little before the performance really start.

I'm really excited to show how much I've worked to reach perfection.

Because that's what ARMY deserve, they've done so much and thanks to them we are who we are.

I jump from my chair when I see the driver entering the hotel, making his way towards us.

We all followed him to the van and he drove us to the stadium.

/t i m e s k i p/

jungkook

In the stadium, we had to wait as people were checking the stereo and the mics.

They also had to check up the lights so we had to go to our lodges.

But I was too impatient.

I decided to take off my shoes and stretch so I won't waste my time doing it later.

- We're gonna stretch in ou lodges too, nice idea Kook! Hoseok said.

Everyone decided to follow my example and I smile lightly as i stretched in a soothing silence.

I slowly lift my foot but when I put it back on the floor, it hits the sharp corner of the coffee table and I let out a loud yelp.

Everyone came rushing to me as I was laying on the floor, in a fetal position.

- Kook! What happened- Oh god, someone gets a medic, he's bleeding ! Jimin yelled.

I wasn't felling good.

Not at all.

The smell of blood and the throbbing pain are making me sick.

I feel hot, almost-

- Damn hyung, he's burning up, he has high fever, I- Yoongi started.

- 'M okayy~. I slurred, my eyes nearly closed.

Why am I feeling like this so suddenly?

omniscient

The doctor quickly came to them with Hoseok, their manager and Taehyung by his side.

He bends over Jungkook and immediately start to treat his injured foot while asking what happened.

Jin explained they were all stretching so the boy probably hurt while stretching his foot.

The medic just nodded before looking at his face, immediately noticing his feverish look.

He checks his parameters, which confirms his thoughts.

- He has a fever, his temperature is 38,4 degrees celcius, if it's not getting better in the following hours, you'd call me back. He said clearly.

- Jungkook-ssi , have you suffered other symptoms?

- I-I feel sick.. He whispered.

- Since when have you felt this way?

- Just as I got hurt.

- Then it could be either you got sick from the stress or you were already sick but your body made abstraction of it for some reason. He tells Jungkook.

- If you're not feeling better, I advice you to stay in the lodge and get rest until the end of the performance. Unfortunately, even if you don't feel sick anymore and the wound on your foot is not too serious, it might get damaged from dancing so you won't be able to dance for the time it's not healed correctly. He announced with a sad smile.

•jungkook•

I didn't reply.

I just nodded, trying not to cry even if I was somehow feeling emotional right now.

I hope I'll feel better so I can perform.

No.

I will feel better, no matter what, I can't mess up the concert just because of a little wound on my foot.

omniscient

- I'm sorry this has to happen to you Jungkook, I know you were excited to perform tonight. Namjoon said patting his back.

- It's okay, at least I'll sing with you guys. He replied with a sad smile.

The others nodded and left Jungkook get a little rest before the concert starts.

During this time, they were quickly rehearsing before it was time.

|3 0' b e f o r e t h e p e r f o r m a n c e s t a r t s|

Jungkook woke up feeling quite better.

He got up and went to get his make up done and also get dressed with his other hyungs.

- Oh Kookie! You're up, are you feeling better? Jin asked.

- Yeah, my fever dropped, and I don't feel as sick as earlier. I guess it was because of the blood. Jungkook half lied to his hyung.

- Nice then, let's show ARMY what we truly worth! Namjoon cheered.

They finally went on stage, singing and dancing happily.

Well 6 of them did.

Jungkook was sitting on a chair, singing and trying to hold back tears as he was feeling horrible for not being with the others.

He felt lonely and even if ARMY's were cheering, he was still feeling helpless.

They were now performing magic shop and Jungkook started to feel uneasy again.

All the lights were hurting his eyes, a migraine slowly growing at the left side of his head.

He was out of breath, even if he was just sitting on that goddamn chair.

He just keep on singing, trying his best to hide how he feels.

The music was blasting through the whole stadium, one song after another, leaving Jungkook no time to rest.

The feeling of nausea hit him hard as Yoongi started his verse in Run.

Jungkook manage to get up from his chair but suddenly dropped on his knees.

The pain was unbearable.

He was out of breath, dry heaving, looking intensively at the floor, waiting for the pain to leave but all he could do was crying it out.

The others quickly noticed his state and came near him, trying to help him heading to the backstage.

But once they finally managed to lift Jungkook on his two feet, he suddenly bent over and started throwing up in front of everyone.

He was feeling bad.

Bad for not being able to perform.

Ashamed because he couldn't help but just vomit in front of his hyungs.

In front of army's.

What would they think of him now?

He started crying loudly as Yoongi and Taehyung helped him, supporting his weight.

- It's okay Jungkook, you're okay now. Jimin murmured, rubbing circles on their maknae's back.

- I'm so sorry, I wasn't able to perform tonight, I messed up the concert. He cried.

- Your health is more important Kookie, you didn't mess anything up, you did great. Namjoon added, smiling.

Just as he said so, we could hear Jin's voice explaining the situation to ARMY's, apologizing as he told them they'll have to cancel the concert as their youngest member was sick and needed rest.

He expected them to cry and yell out their frustration.

But they just cheered.

For Jungkook.

- GET WELL SOON!

- JEON JUNGKOOK, JEON JUNGKOOK, JEON JUNGKOOK...

- TAKE CARE JUNGKOOK OPPA!

The maknae had tears in his eyes.

He'll get better soon.

His hyungs are there to support him.

ARMY's too.

______________________________

Hiiiiiii! I'm already back with another one 👀

I hope you like it and there aren't too many mistakes.

Please tell me if you notice mistakes 🙏

This was requested by BTSismylife2019, I really hope you liked it, I really tried my best!

I'm sorry for the changing POV, if it does actually bother you in a way or another just tell me and I'll fix this.

Sleep well 💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 5.7K 19
If they knew what went through his mind, they would never leave him alone. ** Contains self harm
13.4K 1.1K 22
something's wrong. you're sick. of you ignoring me? yeah, i am. © busanblues a jikook fanfic. (COMPLETED.) [ CRINGE DONT JUDGE ME ]
753K 18K 81
Request are closed my lovely readers~~~~♡ If your interested on requesting, please message me :3 Dont forget to also vote for my story and subscribe..
136K 7.3K 26
Please don't start reading this, it will leave you heartbroken for sure.