Ninjas & Princesses (TMNT Boo...

By TurtleWolfLover

It's been a year since the girls discovered their powers. They have lived happy lives with their families and... More

Prologue
Knicks Game
TCRI & Casey Jones
The Purple Ooze
They're Not Monsters!
The Truth And Fights
Out of The Shadows
Good Vs. Evil
Heroes of New York
Epilogue

For The Love of Family

500 8 0
By TurtleWolfLover

After the 'incident' at the Knicks game the girls and the turtles' left. Now they had to find a new spot to watch the game. Plus, when they were heading back, Mikey went into the Halloween parade, he was having a good time being out in the open, showing the people that he was a fun guy. Even though they didn't know that he was an actual turtle. 

When his brothers finally got him back down into the sewers, April called Donnie and told him about the files that she was able to get from Stockman. They showed that The Foot Clan was planning on breaking Shredder out of police custody. So, the guys took the girls home, where they would be safe, despite the girls' protest about taking care of themselves and transforming into fairies.

Ember's POV

I tried telling Raph to let me come with him to stop Shredder escaping from police custody, but he just was all, 'It's too dangerous for you to come' or 'I don't want to lose you.' So, I just sighed and went home. He dropped me off in an alley next to my house. We kissed goodbye, I told him to be careful and he assured me he will be. Once he left I walked inside and saw my whole family, in the living room. My parents were on the couch, cuddling with each other.
My older sister Elena, was sitting in the love seat.

And my little brothers, Luis and Carlos were sitting around the table playing, Go Fish.

"Hey Elena, how's college?" I asked her as I went over to hug her and sit with her. She hugged me back and shrugged her shoulders. "It's okay. My classes are going good. I'm getting closer to becoming a dental assistant." She said excited for her future career. I hope that once I graduate high school, I'll be able to open up my own gym for defenseless women. 

"So, how was your group date?" My mom asked me. "It was great. We had to leave early because, Roman and his brothers had a family emergency." I told them saying the lie that the girls and I thought of when we get home to tell our families. "You know mija, I still want to meet this Roman you've been dating for a year now." When dad said that I tensed up a little bit. 

I know I should tell my family about Raph, but I'm scared about what they would say if they saw that I was dating a six-foot talking mutant turtle. "Well, Papi, um I am sure that someday soon, when our schedules are clear with each other, we'll set up a day when you guys can meet Roman. Now if you'll excuse me, I am exhausted. I need to sleep so I am charged up for school tomorrow." I said good night to my family and headed up to my room.

~Time skip~

I just got out of the shower and was laying on my stomach on my bed, in my comfy Wonder Woman PJ's doing my homework. 

Ember's Bedroom:

Ember's PJ's:

Suddenly I heard my phone go off. I got a text from Raph.

"Hey baby, I just wanted 2 let u know that, Shredder escaped. My bros and I tried 2 stop him, but he got away."
I reread his text over and over. I texted him back.

"How the hell did he escape?!"

"Well, 1st his goons took out the squad cars that surrounded the truck that was holding him and 2 other criminals, with bombs. Then they welded the top off 4 him 2 escaped through. Then he was lifted up by a cord that was attached 2 a helicopter, we were able 2 cut the rope with a sword. We used the truck that Donnie and Daisy have been working on. But then, as we tried 2 shot a net at him when he tried 2 jump towards the helicopter, some sort of weird portal opened up and then Shredder disappeared through it."

I was very confused. A portal?

"Where did the portal come from?"

"We don't know. Donnie is looking into it. We think that Shredder is working with that Stockman guy and April is going 2 sneak into the TCRI building later at night. She'll need support so, since my bros and I can't go above ground during the day, can u and the girls go help April after school."

"Ok my Tortuga chico. I'll let the girls know 2morrow at school. I'll c u at night. I luv u Raph." <3

"I'll c u soon. I love u 2 Red."

With that I turned my phone off and went to bed. Tomorrow was going to be a long day.

Daisy's POV

I tried telling Donnie to let me come with him to stop Shredder escaping from prison, but he just was all, 'It's too dangerous for you to come' or 'I don't want to lose you.' So, I just sighed, I told him to not let Mikey break anything on the truck we were working on. He assured me and took me home. He dropped me off in an alley next to the door that lead into my family's flower shop. He kissed my gently on the lips and left to go stop Shredder. 

When I got into the apartment, my parents were in the kitchen sharing a bowl of cookies & cream ice cream. "Hi Mom, hi Dad." "Hi sweetie. So, how was your group date?" My mom asked me. "It was great. We had to leave early because, Dimitri and his brothers had a family emergency." I told them saying the lie that the girls and I thought of when we get home to tell our families. 

I hate lying 2 them, but I'm scared about what they would say if they knew that I was dating a six-foot talking mutant turtle, that was a Brainiac like me. Maybe they would like Donnie. "Well, it's been a long night. I should get to bed since I have school in the morning. Good night." I said as I gave my parents each a kiss on the cheek and headed for my room to get into my comfy PJ's.

~Time Skip~

Daisy's Bedroom:

Daisy's Bed:

Daisy's PJ's:

As I was getting ready to go to sleep after I finished 2 hours of homework, my phone went off. It was Donnie, he was calling me. I answered the phone and heard the voice of the turtle I love.

"Hey Daisy!"

"Hey Donnie! So, did you stop Shredder from escaping?"

"...no. We tried to but he got away. He disappeared into what looked like an inter dimensional portal. Now Shredder is out there somewhere, but I don't know where he is."

Donnie sounded really upset. "Hey, don't let this get you down. You will find Shredder and you'll stop him like you did last time. And the girls and I will be by your guys' sides helping you stop him again." I said assuring him that no matter what, I'll be by his side no matter what.

"Thanks Daisy. I'll go ahead and let you go. Get some sleep. I love you My Flower."

I blushed at his nickname he gave me. "I love you too, my genius turtle. Good night." I hung up and as soon as my head hit the pillow, I was out.

Addie's POV

This TOTALLY sucks! I wanted to go with Mikey, but nooo. HE (and I mean Leo) told me that it wasn't safe. Plus, he wouldn't live with himself it he let something happen to his angel. I blushed at my nickname he gave me. I stopped trying to let Mikey make me come with him and just let him take me home. 

He dropped me off in an alley next to the door that lead into my family's bakery. He kissed me passionately on the lips and left to go stop Shredder. When I got into the apartment, my parents and my little sister Mikayla were in the living room watching Frasier on the TV. They were having chocolate cake with ice cream for dessert. 

"Hi Mom, hi Dad, hi Mikayla." "Hi sis. So, how was your group date with Michael and the others?" Mikayla asked me. "It was great. We had to leave early because, Michael and his brothers had a family emergency." I told them saying the lie that the girls and I thought of when we get home to tell our families. 

I hate lying 2 them, but I'm scared about what they would say if they knew that I was dating a walking, talking mutant ninja turtle. I love Mikey with all my heart, but I'm afraid of my parents not approving of our relationship. Or not approving of him, thinking that he is a monster. 

"So, when will we meet Michael and his family?" Dad asked folding his arms across his chest. "Oh, well soon Daddy, I promise. One day you guys will meet him. Well, it's been a long night. I should get to bed since I have school in the morning. Good night." I said as I gave my parents and Mikayla a kiss on the cheek and headed for my room.

Addie's Bedroom:

Addie's PJ's:

~Time Skip~

As I was getting to go to sleep after I finished the last of my math homework my phone went off. It was a text from Mikey.

"Hey babe. Major bad news. The Shredder escaped. But don't worry my bros and I r going 2 try our best 2 stop Shredder. I luv u have an awesome day at school 2morrow."

OMG! Shredder escaped. I'm totally freaking out. But, if Mikey said that they'll catch Shredder, then I trust him. I replied back.

"ok Mikey I trust you 2 catch Shredder. I luv u 2. I'll c u again soon. Good night."

"<3 😉"

After Mikey sent me that last text I turned off all my lights and feel asleep, dreaming of my favorite funny, ninja turtle.

Sapphire's POV

Sapphire's bedroom:

Sapphire's PJ's:

I'm in my room finishing the last of my history paper I needed to type for my class tomorrow. I'm waiting for April to come home, she needed to see what the guys found out when Shredder just disappeared into thin air. I was just finishing the last sentence in my paper when my phone started to ring Leo was calling me.

"Hey Leo! What's Up?"

"Hey my beautiful snowflake. I just want to let you know that tomorrow you and the girls are going to go help April sneak into TCRI after your done with school. We won't b able to come until the sun sets. I wish I could b there to protect you. I'm such a failure. I failed from stopping Shredder escape, and now I failed to keep you safe."  

How could he say that about him? He is NOT a failure!

"Now u listen to me Leonardo! You are NOT a failure. It wasn't your fault that Shredder escaped. You will stop him and that scientist guy from whatever it is that they are planning to do. And you forget, I'm a fairy of ice and snow. I could freeze Shredder in a second."

"Thank you snowflake. I'll let you get some sleep. See you later. I love you"

"I love you too. Good night."

I hope he realized that he isn't a failure. I love Leo with all my heart. Me, Addie, Daisy, and Ember, we had to suffer bullying from kids for years. Now a year later we are happy, we're best friends and we are back together with our turtles. Our boyfriends are the most important things to us. I don't know where I would be without Leo.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

38K 805 16
You, April and the turtles come across a time traveler coming to warn you of an apocalyptic future. Started- 21.10.22 Ended-18.11.22
1.1K 11 8
This story has been on my laptop for a VERY VERY VERY long time I thought you guys might want to read one of my old stories. I had decided to create...
12.8K 217 20
The Turtles and there friends face the biggest threat there is. The Kraang
1K 20 18
(Very slow updates on this story) It's been a year send the girls help the turtles defeat Shredder,the girls couldn't be more happier they are now da...