A clone, A boy~!, and World D...

By Ginersnap2010

Mewtwo....had seen the boy invited him...he showed up....on purpose.... when mewtwo realizes due to his up br... More

Chapter 1: It started with a blown up lab, and a helicopter ride~!
Chapter 2: A chance encounter~!
Chapter 3: A boom, a fire ,and a crash~!
Chapter 4: A cup of tea+ 2 green mint leaves =, 3 Determined Teens~!
Chapter 5: Creepy shadow + curious boy = Sexual tension~!
Chapter 6: Naive boy/Psychic Cat+world domination = a mess, and a explanation~!
Chapter 7: A Damsel In Distress, A Evil Pokemon, And A Angry Pikachu~!
Chapter 9: Sleep
Chapter 10: Clones vs Orginals
Chapter 11: Ash wakes up
Chapter 12: The Dungeon
Chapter 13: Wounded

chapter 8: A Angel, A Villain, and A plan for world domination

887 14 0
By Ginersnap2010

meanwhile.....misty and  brock had already ready their pokemon and made sure ash's pikachu was ok....however they still hadn't seen ash.... which began to worry them......meanwhile ash was still trying to convince mewtwo that human's weren't all bad.....

mewtwo then ended up knocking ash out with his powers and locking ash in the room.....ash he went down and began to take care of the humans.....

meanwhile.....pikachu was trying to tell misty and brock that ash had been kidnapped but of course they couldn't understand him......

meanwhile.....brock was flirting with the new island's nurse.......while misty face palmed at his stupid...... attempts......to flirt 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.4K 3K 76
Alastor X Female Reader You and Alastor have been best friends since you were 5 years old. With Alastor being the famous serial killer of your time...
569K 20.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...
165K 5.9K 91
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
1.7M 58.5K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...