Homegirl ~ N.M.

Da justin_jason_is

In which he misses his girl Bestfriend "Same old Nick Mara." "I wish you'd stop staying that." {IRL & SOCIAL... Altro

PROLOGUE
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
EPILOGUE
Book 2 coming soon !
FINALLY

4

1.1K 42 34
Da justin_jason_is

"Really thick, like I like it."

TEXT MESSAGES

NICKY 🤍✨
CHASITY !!

CHAS CHAS 🤤❤️
What ? 👀

NICKY 🤍✨
You and Erica still coming right ?

CHAS CHAS 🤤❤️
Yesss

NICKY 🤍✨
You bringing Trevor ?

CHAS CHAS 🤤❤️
He's not the partying type so nah 😬

NICKY 🤍✨
Oh ok that's fine.

CHAS CHAS 🤤❤️
Your girl coming ?

NICKY 🤍✨
How yk I got a girl ? I never told you 😅

CHAS CHAS 🤤❤️
Nick when have you ever been single ? 💀 but anyways, I seen when she called you when we was at in and out.

NICKY 🤍✨
Ohhhh.

CHAS CHAS 🤤❤️
Yeah, she's really pretty and I can't wait to meet her 😌

NICKY 🤍✨
You're lying 😂

CHAS CHAS 🤤❤️
Most definitely. But me and Erica are getting ready so we'll be otw soon 🤗

NICKY 🤍✨
Ok. See you when you get here 😁

@chaschas

91,625 likes
chaschas she know how to party 🤩😌
View all comments

User1: Love this fit 😍😍

User2: Yess bitch ‼️😭

singlerica: Fuck it up Chas 😩🥰
chaschas: You're outfit tho 🤤

User3: What party ? 👀

iammikeyfusco: Why's you're stomach out ? 😠
chaschas: Cause I'm grown 😘
iammikeyfusco: Be careful mamas 🥺💘
chaschas: I will 🤗 luv u

User4: PrettyMuch follows her 😭

User5: All of the boys liked your picture !

User6: Who is she and how she know the boys ? 👀

Therealnickmara: Can't wait to see you 🤤🥰
chaschas: We'll be there shortly 😗❤️

User7: She's really pretty 😍😍

@singlerica

76,625 likes
singlerica Babe I don't want your love cause I love pounds
View all comments

User1: you're soooooo pretty 😍😍😍🔥

User2: I love you

User3: 🔥🔥

chaschas: That's my best friend !!!! 😍😍😍😍
singlerica: AHHH 🤪🤪

User4: Edwin liked 😩

User5: Who are these bitches ?? 🤨
User6: I heard one of them knows Nick
singlerica: We both know Nick 🙂

Edwinhonoret: I can't wait to see you tonight 😃💞
singlerica: You're too cute 🥰

User7: I love your looks bihh

@therealnickmara

69,014 likes
Therealnickmara Aye, where the party at ? 🤷🏽‍♂️
View all comments

User1: The party's been here, you've just been in the basement 😐

User2: You look shitfaced period

User3: Looks fun 🤔

chaschas: We otw 😌 we are the party
therealnickmara: Alright 😏 bet

User4: How y'alls party look lame and fun at the same time ? 💀

singlerica: Nick you're still ugly
Therealnickmara: And you're still annoying 😁

User5: can I have your hoodie 😭
thealexyscruz: Nope. It's already mine 🥰

User6: ew ^^

"Why are you even tripping out like this Trevor ?", I ask my boyfriend as me and Erica was halfway out the door. "Because, you you're going to a party with someone you haven't seen in years and you'll be in a room with people you don't even know !", he snapped. "Trevor, I'm right here. I'm going with her.", Erica said. "Stay out of this.", he told her.

She chuckled. "You lucky. Imma sit before I beat yo ass.", Erica said as she took a sit at our kitchen table. "Baby, you're overreacting.", I say. "Look at how you're dressed Chasity.", he said. "I'm only wearing jeans and a crop top !", I say. "That's enough to make guys stare at you ! You look really good and you're thick ! And you're going to a party and I'm not gonna be there with you !", Trevor yelled.

"It's not my fault you hate parties and I don't !", I yell back at him. "It doesn't matter ! You should have more sense to know that I'm not letting you go !", he said. "Last time I checked, I was a grown independent woman. I've never let you control me and I'm not about to start letting you now.", I say as I poke him hard in the chest. "You don't want me to control you cause you wanna go out and be a lil thot !", Trevor yelled at me.

"Woah ! Trevor watch your fucking mouth !", Erica says as she stood back up and walked over to us again. I shook my head. "You should leave. Maybe staying the night at your place for a while will clear your damn mind.", I say. "You're kicking me out !? I pay the bills around here !", he yelled.

"First of all, we don't pay bills, we pay the rent. And second, you don't have to pay shit. I was paying the rent before we started dating and I can still pay it now if I wanted to. You chose to pay my rent for me. You act like you moved in here. Nah brother.", I say as I push him. "So you saying you don't need me ?", he asked me.

"Ion need no man to provide for me. Never did. I started out providing for myself and I'll continue to do it until I leave this earth.", I say. "And if you think I'm a thot, then go find you somebody who you can control cause I'm not the fucking one !", I say as I held the door open for him. He grabbed his coat off the coat rack and put it on. "Maybe I will.", he said. He walked out the door, slamming it behind him.

"Remind me to find a box, so I can put all his shit in it and leave it outside for him.", I say as I sigh. "You ok girl ?", Erica asked me. "I am now.", I say. We leave my condo and we head to Nick's crib. I guess I'm single now. I won't know for sure. I'm not worried about it.

I never need him. That's what he doesn't get. He thinks I need him to survive. I never needed anyone to survive except my mother, and I thank her every day. "What's the address ?", Erica asked me as she was driving. I went to my GPS and put in the address Nick gave me. I showed Erica and she knew exactly where to go.

We got to our destination and from the outside, it looked nice. They're house was big. They party sounded like it was lit. "Ok so, when we get in here, no drinking, cause we don't know what they drink yet.", Erica said. "Of course.", I say as I apply more lipgloss. "And if we lose each other, go to the snack table. We'll meet up back there.", Erica said. "Got it.", I say as I put up my lipgloss.

"And if my little wootdewoot wants me to stay over....", Erica started. "That's a hell no, y'all will meet back up tomorrow.", I say as I run my fingers through my wig. "Yes ! Ok we are ready !", Erica said. We got out of her car and we walked up to the front door. I knocked loud enough for someone to hear. A light skin boy with small dreads opened the door. Zion was his name I believe.

"You're Chasity and Erica, right ?", he asked us. "That's right.", Erica said. "Nice to meet y'all, my name is Zion. Come on in and enjoy the party.", he said with a smile. He was cute. But after tonight with Trevor, I'm done with light skins. "I know you both are looking for Nick and Edwin so I'll go get them for you.", he said as he was about to walk away.

"No, you don't have to do that. They'll find us. But tell them we're here.", I say as I smirk. Zion winked at us and then walked off. I looked around and saw people vaping and drinking and dancing. My type of party. I don't smoke but I do drink. Me and Erica headed out to where everyone was dancing. We started dancing as well. The music as real good.

I was glad knowing I could dance in these jeans. Fashionova jeans are the best. They fit me perfectly and hug my body nicely. Trevor wasn't lying about me being thick in these jeans but I'm thick in everything I wear. I'm just a thick bitch and ain't nothing I can do about it.

I soon saw Edwin come up behind Erica and hug her. She turned around and kissed him on the cheek. They started dancing together, leaving me to dance alone. I met some nice people. I met Jack and Jack. I listen to them a lot. Since Erica was having fun with Edwin, I decided to just hang with Jack J. We were over by this table where him and Brandon Arreaga were making beats. Brandon was extremely nice and sweet.

"Chasity, can you sing ?", Brandon asked me. "I can a little.", I tell him. "Wanna help by adding some vocals ?", he asked me. "Sure !", I say. "Alright everybody quiet for a minute !", Jack J yelled. Brandon gave me some headphones. I only put one side on. I then began to vocalize. Once I was done I heard a few people whooping and clapping. "You sound great girl !", Jack told me as he gave me a high five.

"Thank you. I wanna see how this turns out.", I say as I sit next to Brandon. I watch as he made the beat. I was watching the buttons he was clicking and listening to what sounds they made or what they did. Beat making looked fun and I think I want to try it one day. "Yo who was singing ?", I heard a familiar voice say.

I turn around and see Nick. I was smiling until I seen his girlfriend right next to him. He looked up at me and gave me a small smile. I stood up and walked over to him. "Hey you.", I say. "I'm glad you came.", he said as he hugged me immediately. The look on his girlfriends face could tell she already didn't like me, but I don't give a fuck.

"This is Alexys.", Nick said as he tried to introduce her to me. "His girlfriend !", she said quickly. "Yeah, I know already.", I say as I give her a fake smile. "And who are you ?", she asked me. "I'm Nick's best friend.", I say as I smile at him. He smiled back but quickly stopped once he seen Alexys face.

"Stop tripping. Why you worrying ? She's just my best friend.", Nick whispered to her. I winked at her which made her even more mad. "I'm going to the bathroom.", she said as she stormed away. "What'd you say to her ?", he asked as he chuckled. "I didn't say nothing at all.", I say as I do my most innocent face. He laughed and gave me another hug. "Who was in here singing ?", he asked me.

"Me.", I say. "Yo for real ? You sounded great !", he said. "Thanks. I was helping Brandon and Jack J with a beat.", I say as I point towards them. "Nick, can your best friend be my best friend too ?", Brandon asked. "No.", Nick said. Brandon chuckled and shook his hand. "Same old Nick Mara. Never liked to share.", I say as I pinch his cheeks. "Cut it out, Chas.", he said as he blushed and swatted me away.

"Wanna dance ?", I ask. Nick looked around. Probably making sure Alexys wasn't around. "Yeah, lets do it.", he said as he quickly grabbed my hand. He took me out to the middle of the dance floor and we began to dance. The songs were fast so we was just showing off. Once the music got slow, we got a little intimate. Me and Nick have danced like this before but this time it was different.

It was like I wanted him even though I didn't. The way his body moved with mine was just so extravagant. "Dancing like this brings back so many memories.", he whispered softly in my ear. "Oh does it now ?", I say as we continue to dance. "But don't let this get to your head.", he chuckled. "What does that mean ?", I ask him as I stop dancing. "I mean we're friends. I don't want you to think that we'll be more than that like when we were in high school.", he said.

"Nick what the fuck ?", I snap. "I'm just saying Chasity. I have a girlfriend and you have a boyfriend. I don't want you catching feelings for me all over again.", he said. "Same old Nick Mara. Thinks he's so irresistible. You know what ? Get your damn hands off me !", I snap. He quickly let go of me. Everyone started to stare.

"Something told me not to come tonight. I was stupid to even think that you changed ! But you didn't ! All I was doing was dancing with you but you really fucked it up with that bullshit.", I say as I start to walk away. "And by the way, me and Trevor broke up today !", I say before walking away completely. I saw Erica and Edwin dancing. I walked over to her and grabbed her hand.

"Come on, we're leaving.", I tell her as I pull her along. "Wait why ?", she asked. "I'll tell you on the way home.", I say. "Ok. Bye Edwin ! Call me !", she said as we walked out the door. We get into the car and we leave. "What happened.", she asked me. "Nick is an asshole. That's what happened."

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerร  anche

29.3K 389 34
About Nick Mara's little sister, Aubrey, who catches feelings for singer/songwriter, Brandon Arreaga also known as her brother's best friend.
353K 8.6K 76
SOCIAL MEDIA โ€ข REAL LIFE . . . zionkuwonu: so brandon huh? >naomiharlow: oh uM >zionkuwonu: aight bet @/brandonarreaga >naomiharlow: OH UM . . . firs...
36K 1K 35
In which he's mesmerized by the thickness of her thighs "Can I touch you ?" "Only if you're gentle" Real life X Social Media {COMPLETED}
78.9K 2.4K 22
๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ธ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฉ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ๐˜บ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ต๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ต. ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ค๐˜ฌ ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ข ๐˜น ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ณ๐˜ฌ๐˜ญ๐˜บ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜น๐˜ต 19"