Blacklist // Taekook

Від btshandbook

For years, ex-NIS agent, Jeon Jungkook has been one of the globe's most wanted fugitive for a long run now un... Більше

Chapter 1: Team
Chapter 2: Sympathy
Chapter 3: Food
Chapter 4: V
Chapter 5: Beautiful
Chapter 6: Alive
Chapter 7: Jay
Chapter 8: Caught
Chapter 9: Scary
Chapter 10: You're Dead
Chapter 11: Promise
Chapter 12: Sister
Chapter 13: Dramatic
Chapter 14: Morning After
Chapter 15: Beginning
Chapter 16: Kidnapped
Chapter 17: Gang
Chapter 18: Spy
Chapter 19: Criminal
Chapter 20: Might Be
Chapter 21: Brother
Chapter 22: Welcome Back
Chapter 23: New Leader
Chapter 25: Attack (pt 2)
Chapter 26: Cheater
Chapter 27: Tattoo
Chapter 28: Sorry
Chapter 29: Letter
Chapter 30: First Night
Chapter 31: Busan (pt 1)
Chapter 32: Busan (pt 2)
Chapter 33: Leave Him Alone
Chapter 34: Spy
Chapter 35: Surprise
Chapter 36: Goodbye
Chapter 37: Never Meant
Chapter 38: Together
Chapter 39: Jealous
Chapter 40: Perfect (pt 1)
Chapter 41: Perfect (pt 2)

Chapter 24: Attack (pt 1)

419 11 10
Від btshandbook

Taehyungs pov

Today was the day that I would finally meet the leader of Super Junior.

"You ready?" I nodded.

"Are you?" I asked glancing at Jungkook.

"Yeah, super happy that we are getting this over with, after almost 3 months of waiting. I just want to go out and be free." I nodded not paying attention as I fixed my gun. "Well you don't seem interested so I will go." I rolled my eyes.

"I am just getting ready," I say with a slight chuckle.

"You've been ignoring me since this morning, Tae. I even woke up w-without you." I sighed when I heard his voice crack.

"Come here you big baby," I chuckled and walked over to hug him.

"Sorry I'm like this I just was sad and a little scared when I noticed you weren't around and then you ignored me so".

"Sorry I had to get in the right headspace." He nodded.

"I knew what was happening I was just upset. Gosh, I feel like a girl on her period. Hashtag mood swings." I laughed.

"You're fine I shouldn't have don't that to the one I love." I kissed the top of his head.

"You're cute now are you done getting ready?" He asked and stepped away.

"Yeah, I am, and is this your little get-up?" I looked him up and down as he posed on the bed.

(A/n: pretend the stairs magically turn into a bed)

"Wait what happened here?" I asked pulling him up to look at his cheek.

"Helped one of my bouncers with someone." He smirked.

"Well, the girls did very good yesterday so I would be mad too if someone tried to mess that up." Jungkook nodded.

"The youngest, Yiren likes it when Kai stands up for her so she likes to get in trouble with others."

"Sounds like she is fun!"

"She is but Kai keeps getting in trouble and I don't want to get yelled at by his girlfriend, again." I smiled.

"Does she know Kai has a girlfriend?" Jungkook nodded.

"She does and they have met, let's just say they are like her big brother and sister. Yiren even has the guts to call Kai hot sometimes too."

"That's cute now we should start going and take down those sons of bitches!" I cheered and we then walked out.

"You guys ready?" Jungkook asked everyone who nodded.

"Yeah come on," Jaebum said and lead the way to the cars Jungkook had put in the back of the club.

In each car held their own gang as the driving team from Snake Bite drove everyone. As soon as we get closer to the Super Junior headquarter the agents from the NIS suddenly showed up behind us along with some other gangs that Jimin knew.

"Guys we are almost here," Eunkwang from the drive-in team said, through his walker talkie that connected all the cars.

"Okay thanks, Eunkwang," Jungkook responded and went back to looked out the window with no expression on his face.

"Jungkook ask your boyfriend to stop staring at you, it's kinda creepy," I rolled my eyes at Namjoon.

"Well, I think it's cute so back off." I smiled and then moved to go cuddle into his arm.

"Yeah, Namjoon leave them alone." Jin slapped Namjoon on his shoulder.

"Are you okay?" I whispered as Jin and Namjoon started talking about random things.

"Just peachy," Jungkook said.

"Peachy? What are you in the 1930s. Hey, guys, I'm just peachy today, how are you? Come on tell me your problems child." I saw Jungkook roll his eyes but there was a smile on his face so mission accomplished!

"I just want to go home and relax and not have to worry about some gang." I nod.

"You do know that once this is over I am staying with the NIS and I will be going after gangs, mafias, drug traffickers, etc."

"I know and I will help you, I'm just saying I want to get the guy who shot Vipers and everything goes back to normal." The younger says and kisses Taehyungs cheek.

"Don't worry we will so smile," Jungkook turned to me and gave me a smile, "good now like Eunwoo said we are almost there so suck it up and keep smiling, cause it's so cute." I poked his cheek and laid my head on his shoulder as best as I could cause of the stupid seatbelt Jin ordered me to wear.

Jin was in the passenger's seat and I was in the middle seat in the back with Namjoon on my left and Jungkook on my right.

"Everyone we are here," I broke out of my thought and looked around the forest Eunkwang lead us too.

"Okay thanks, everyone out so we can split up," I said through the walkie talkie before getting out to see everyone huddling around our car.

"Okay, so you remember Big Bang and my team will go through the front. Twice is going to be on the west side. Got7 is on the east side while the NIS agents will all be split up on all sides. Silver Fox will surround the building to make sure no one escapes. Everyone else who I didn't call will go through windows, back doors and will also be backup if needed. Oh and DON'T hurt Jimin or Yoongi. I repeat DON'T HURT JIMIN OR YOONGI," Jungkook snapped and everyone seemed to understand his orders.

"Everyone get into position and when we say go, go in." I smiled and then I started walking away to get in position. I got my guns out and waited for the signal.

"Is everyone ready?" Jungkook asked and once everyone replied he smirked. "Then let's go in."

Jungkook, Jin, and all of Big Bang, including me, then marched through the front door.

Jimins pov

"Gloss they are here," I said trying to hold back my smile.

"I know, now remember we are still undercover." I nodded and kissed Yoongi on the cheek.

"Gloss, Christian we are being attacked, let's go," Donghae rushed and then ran away.

"Let's go pretend to shoot at our friends." Yoongi chuckled and we ran out to see Taehyung, Jin, and Jungkook shooting/ fighting everyone.

"It's good to see them now bye-bye," Yoongi said and we went out separate ways.

"Hey Chim," I turned around and smiled at Taehyung.

"Hey now fight me." I got in position and then threw a punch, landing it perfectly against Taehyungs jaw.

"Wow, you bitch. That's how you want to play, so be it." He smirked and went down to swing under my legs, however, I jumped and landed perfectly before pretending to kick Taehyungs head.

"How are you guys going to get me and Yoongi out of here?" I asked as Taehyung pushed me to the ground and got onto my stomach.

"I am about to go find the leader so go find Yoongi and go out the front all the way until you see the guy you met from Silver Fox or anyone from Snake Bite. We will see you back at Jungkook club, Euphoria." Taehyung pouched me in my face before running to probably go find Leeteuk.

I stood up and ran around to see Yoongi fighting with Jin. I took a second to watch Yoongi but I shook my head and then ran over to tackle Jin.

"Hey Jin, see you later!" I smiled before taking Yoongi hand and dragging him away.

We waved at some of our friends as we ran and when I saw a car I smiled.

"I'm surprised that we didn't have to encounter more guys," Yoongi said making me stop.

"You're right we are getting away too easily." I looked around as Yoongi did the same.

"That car is not with us, RUN." He yelled. I looked at the car to see that it was coming our way. My eyes widened and Yoongi and I started running away.

"We need to find the drive-in team," Yoongi said out of breath.

"I know," I whined and looked around to see that we lost the car, for now. "Hey, I think I see two of Silver Fox's bikes." I took his hand and lead the way.

"Are you Jimin and Yoongi?" One of the guy's on the bike asked.

"Yes." He nodded and went on a walkie talkie.

"San I have the two. I repeat Yeosang and Jongho have Jimin and Yoongi," he put the walkie talkie away, "get on and Yoongi can get on Jongho's bike," Yeosang ordered. I looked at Yoongi and smiled before getting on the bike.

"Hold on tight," the guy whispered and put my arms around his waist, super close to his crotch.

'I still have it, even when they see Yoongi.' I smirked and took one more look at the mansion in the middle of the woods before we drove away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Продовжити читання

Вам також сподобається

48.1K 2.5K 52
Ah yi hasn't had the easiest childhood, infact she had no childhood. It was her dream to be the best agent in korea, but it was her ultimatum to see...
1.3K 20 19
You an agent working for Kim Seokjin, your mission is to capture Jeon Jungkook, but it doesn't turn out how you want it to be at all. Started - 1/29...
575K 35.5K 70
Jimin is a poor, innocent and gorgeous boy from busan balancing two hectic jobs while trying to survive in this cruel world with his dream of dancing...
78.1K 4.7K 42
Y/N, a police officer in the anti-robbery squad, has been working really hard to catch an infamous robbery squad. Her motive in catching these guys w...