To the Moon and Back (Kuroo T...

By redvelvetkei

Tsukishima Kei couldn't afford losing Akiteru, because he knows that he would lose himself at the process. Bu... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 50
End

Chapter 49

3.3K 143 25
By redvelvetkei

He felt groggy when he woke up. Tsukishima slightly shifted from his initial position to move into his side. He felt strong hands slither and wrapped on his waist. It didn't make him budge though, because all he want is to sleep all day.

Tsukishima doesn't know what time did the two of them stop. After lasting on the first hour, his mind really went blank because Kuroo kept on giving him pleasure. He didn't even know if they slept on clean sheets. God damn it.

Hell, he doesn't know even know if he can walk today!

Kuroo really did give him a mind blowing night. Their bodies were tangled and sweat probably messed the sheets up. He inhaled at the thought that he might have been sleeping over his own body fluids that he released tons of times last night.

"Kei...wake up," Kuroo whispered on his ears before placing a soft kiss on his nape.

Tsukishima did not move. He slightly tilted his head and peeked over his pillows. Although topless, he could smell the scent of soap on Kuroo. Looks like he just came out fresh from the shower.

He softly clicked his tongue and buried his face on the pristine white pillows. He heard Kuroo chuckle and pulled him closer to an embrace.

"My baby is tired," Kuroo said with a playful tone.

"And you aren't?" he grunted. Tsukishima deeply inhaled the scent from Kuroo as the man cradled him into his arms.

"Of course not. Actually I really felt energized," Tsukishima had his eyes closed but he swears that he can imagine Kuroo's grin plastered on his lips.

"I'm too tired to move," Tsukishima honestly said. Chuckling lowly, Kuroo planted a kiss on the top of his head.

"You have to take responsibility," Tsukishima snubbed. His hand made its way to wrap around Kuroo's waist.

He is not gonna lie, but upon baring his past and himself to Kuroo, all of the bad things that he has been feeling faded instantly. As if everything has fallen into its right place. With him on Kuroo's arms, and the two of them loving each other, he could not think of anything else.

The two of them stayed a bit longer in bed. Tsukishima has his eyes closed, and his head moved when Kuroo would breathe as he was leaning on his chest. His fingers would run through Tsukishima's hair and somehow it soothed him and lulled him back into sleep.

When he woke up, Kuroo was leaning back on the bed's backrest and was casually watching tv. Kuroo noticed that he was already awake, he leaned it for a kiss.

"Better now?" he asked. Tsukishima hummed lowly in response.

"You slept like a baby for another 6 hours, so I thought of going out for a while."

He rose from the bed. Even though his lower back is aching, he decided to stand up. He is surprised that he's not naked. Did Kuroo clean him last night before going to sleep?

"What time is it?" Tsukishima asked as he went towards the wooden closet to grab his towel.

"Two fifteen." Kuroo said, his eyes never leaving him.

"Did you eat lunch?" He moved his head to the side to meet Kuroo's gaze.

"Not yet. I was waiting for you to wake up so we can eat together," Kuroo smiled.

Tsukishima felt guilty. "Sorry."

"It's fine. Its my fault you were exhausted and needed sleep," A light smirk was evident of Kuroo's lips.

Tsukishima sent him a soft glare before he headed inside the bathroom. When the cold water hit his body, comfort washed over him. He wanted to stay in for some time but he doesn't want to keep Kuroo waiting any longer.

Both dressed in casual clothing, the two of them went to a small bistro that was highly reviewed for its veal chops and hearty stews. It did not disappoint, as Kuroo seemed satisfied on what they had for lunch.

He loved that Kuroo spoiled him so much today. Not only did he let him sleep for almost 6 hours, Kuroo actually waited for him to wake up so they could eat together. Tsukishima's heart is so full his heart is going to burst.

His lips formed into a pout as he tried to hide a small smile.

"What do you want to do today?" Tsukishima asked Kuroo.

Kuroo only stared at him before he answered.

"Let's take a trip around your beloved Paris?" he grinned. "What were your favorite go to places? I'd like to know."

Tsukishima nodded brushing the teasing Kuroo is trying to give him.

After their sumptuous lunch, they went on a tour around the city. He noticed that all throughout their trip, Kuroo's hand tightly held his.

They have been to many places and he was happy that Kuroo is enjoying this. The only thing Tsukishima hated was whenever he is trying to have Kuroo pose for a photo, the man would pull him close and instead take a photo of the two of them.

They were sitting outside the café they decided to stop by for a break. As Tsukishima saw that Kuroo was almost finished with his iced drink, he thought of bringing him into one last place.

"Are we going to return to the hotel?" Kuroo asked in which he denied.

"One more," he meaningfully replied.

The sun has already set when they reached their last destination, the Parc de Saint-Cloud. It is often considered as one of the most beautiful gardens in the region. It holds the stunning view over the city of Paris, from the skyscrapers and the Eiffel Tower.

There were no almost people when they reached the main park, only a couple of tourists probably on the last leg of their tour.

The two of them went near the balustrade as they admire the cityscape. As night fell, they could see how lights to flicker open in the sea of darkness.

"And this...is one of the places I go to whenever I have a designer's block. I would stare at the sea of flickering lights and try to calm myself." Tsukishima said.

From the corner of his eyes, he saw Kuroo slowly nodded.

"And..." he trailed off.

He felt Kuroo's strong arms cage him as he stood behind him and put his hands on the balustrade.

"And?" Kuroo lowly whispered which sent shivers down his spine.

Tsukishima's lips slowly formed a pout. Kuroo chuckled slightly.

"I go here whenever I think of you." Tsukishima breathed as red scattered on his cheeks.

Kuroo only sank his lips on Tsukishima's nape and then hummed as if trying to urge him to continue.

"You were the biggest distraction that I have always encountered. When I am in the middle of class drawing my heart would always hurt so I have to excuse myself. I'm afraid of breaking down in front of many people," Tsukishima narrated.

He continued. "This place has witnessed every tear I shed for you. Well, except for my flat that would always here my petty sobs."

Tsukishima heard Kuroo click his tongue. He lightly snickered, but Kuroo seemed to be annoyed.

"Looking at the city lights look like stars from here, isn't it? This is what I loved the most that helped me eased my feelings. Although sometimes, on a bad day, I'd just stay here and cry for a long time."

"Damn it, Kei..." Kuroo exhaled exasperatedly before he planted another soft kiss on his shoulder.

"I brought you here so that at least this place that was once a witness for my endless tears can now see that I'm happy with you."

Once again, he heard Kuroo sigh. The man put his forehead on Tsukishima's shoulder and breathed harshly as if he is trying to contain his emotions.

They stayed that way for a moment. The two of them listened at the night breeze blowing softly on their skin.

"I promise to love you everyday, Kei." Kuroo said in a serious manner.

Upon hearing those words, Tsukishima involuntarily smiled.

"Me too."

The day ended. The following days, they can only find themselves in each other's arms. Weeks passed like they didn't know.

It was a fine day in Paris. The two of them were out in the shopping districts. Tsukishima noticed how Kuroo really liked going out with him. The latter said that in order to make up for their lost dates, going out everyday was the only thing they'd do.

Their luggage will be overloaded for sure. They have been shopping for clothes for almost 2 weeks now. He reminded Kuroo that they should buy another one because everything they shopped will not fit in their current luggage. Kuroo would not stop bugging him unless he chooses anything to buy. He lightly teased Kuroo about how he is using his cards often.

"I know that you're capable of buying these things, Kei. But this is the least that I can do for you for all of those months we're not together." Kuroo said.

He felt bad after that.

Its almost nighttime when they returned to the hotel. Because of their long stay, the staff is already familiar with their faces and gave them discounts on the facilities they used.

While Kuroo was in the shower, Tsukishima finally decided to open all of his accounts. Notifications started to flood in like crazy, and his phone was vibrating nonstop.

He didn't want to look at every single one. He only wanted to message Yamaguchi and ask about how well is the studio faring.

Tsukishima is buried comfortably under the white sheets as he types his message for Yamaguchi. Kuroo comes out of the shower drying his black hair.

We're doing fine. How are you and Kuroo-san?

Now that he is reminded of it, it was Yamaguchi who lured him into going back here. His eyes squinted at Kuroo whose back muscles moved as he tried to put on a shirt.

"Did you and Yamaguchi planned this trip?" he blurted out without thinking. Kuroo turned his head at Tsukishima innocently.

"Did I?" Kuroo cocked his head to side, as if he is innocent.

Tsukishima playfully rolled his eyes and continued to reply at Yamaguchi. The bed moved when Kuroo slid beside him pulling him close and wrapping his arms on his waist.

So clingy, Tsukishima thought. A ghost of a smile appeared on his lips.

"Who are you texting?" Kuroo said. His face was buried into Tsukishima's hair.  He could feel Kuroo sniffing his hair.

"Terushima," Tsukishima smirked.

"What? What did that bastard say?" Kuroo immediately reacted and moved away from him. His brows were furrowed, and his eyes almost sparked anger.

"He said he'll take me out on a date when I come back to Japan." He pressed on his small prank.

Kuroo muttered a curse. "That idiot. Let me see," he leaned it and tried to peek at the message Yamaguchi sent him.

Tsukishima tried to move it away from Kuroo, but Kuroo held his hand tightly. When he saw that it was Yamaguchi, not Terushima, his head fell down on Tsukishima's chest.

He laughed at Kuroo's reaction. Tsukishima heard him mumble unearthly things, so he decided to pat Kuroo's head lightly.

"Let's go back to Japan."

When Tsukishima said that, Kuroo slowly rose from his chest and came face to face with him. Kuroo's handsome face was now plastered with an aura of seriousness in it.

"It's fine with me. But are you sure?" Kuroo asked him.

He nodded. "I have been thinking about it for a while now. And I think its time for me to finally face everything head on."

Tsukishima's eyes glinted with courage. Slowly, he noticed how Kuroo's reaction softened. He leaned down to kiss Tsukishima for a long time before he moved and lie down the bed.

"I'll be with you. Rest assured."

Kuroo said that he will arrange their flight schedule. They spent another two days to finally fix their luggage, and he was right. With all of the things they shopped, they had to buy an extra luggage.

On their final night, they made love passionately. The sheets were in a mess, their body were tangled as one. Kuroo showered Tsukishima's body with butterfly kisses, and Tsukishima did the same. They claimed each other as rightfully theirs to own. It's as if they decided to mark the end of this trip with their flaming desires for each other.

"I told you we should have not shopped to much," Tsukishima heaved as he pushed the luggage cart. He stopped for a while and adjusted his cap nicely before pushing once more.

Kuroo was just beside him. Like him, he was also wearing a cap. He was wearing a red jacket over a black tracksuit that hugged his body finely. He chuckled.

"Come. I'll help you push yours," he suggested. Tsukishima threw a glare at his direction.

"Stingyshima." Kuroo whispered.

"I heard that."

As they neared the arrivals' exit, they were greeted by Yamaguchi and Yachi who spotted them easily.

"Welcome back, Tsukishima-san!" Yachi exclaimed. Tsukishima nodded, before he looked around. Wary of his surroundings, he immediately moved to hide his face.

"Shall we go?" Kuroo noticed his uneasiness, and motioned for Yamaguchi to lead the way.

Inside the car, stories were shared. Tsukishima would lightly but in and say something, but all throughout the car ride, he was silent.

"Ah, Kuroo-san. They said its fine to drop by already." Yamaguchi said as if he remembered something.

Tsukishima's brows furrowed. "What is it?"

"Kuroo-san asked me to fix what is needed for the penthouse on your building."

His eyes widened. "A penthouse? That's too expensive! My unit is big enough for the two of us."

Kuroo stuck out his tongue and did not respond.

As their ride neared towards the familiar building, he felt Kuroo's hand tightly held his hand once more.

"You know I'm not going anywhere," Tsukishima blinked.

"So I can't hold your hand?" Kuroo's brow lifted.

Tsukishima turned red after that.

The four of them entered the elevator, with four big suitcases in it. It seems that their destination was not in Tsukishima's floor, but the topmost floor wherein the said penthouse is in.

The penthouse was huge. It has brown wooden floorings, and the furnitures were already set. He let his eyes linger around to appreciate how sleek and modern the interior was.

They left the suitcases on the spacious living room. The light gray carpet felt nice on his feet as he removed his shoes.

"You did a good job Yamaguchi! Everything was spot on!" Kuroo said with eyes glimmering like he was a child given a lollipop.

"I had help from Shirabu," Yamaguchi sheepishly said. "Although he said that the two of you are really a handful."

Tsukishima sat tiredly on the cream colored couch.

"Anyways, we'll go now. I know that the two of you are tired from that 14 hour plane ride." Yamaguchi snickered. The freckled man turned towards Tsukishima.

"I guess we're going to see you on the studio tomorrow to plan for your fashion show?" His best friend smiled.

Tsukishima nodded weakly, but he stood up to give his best friend a light hug.

"Thank you. For everything." he whispered. Tsukishima got a pat on his back as a response.

When they were finally left alone in the penthouse, Kuroo suggested that Tsukishima should head to the master's bed and sleep.

"You're not going to sleep?" Tsukishima asked.

"I'll finish some calls first," Kuroo said before walking towards him and kissing his forehead. "I know you're tired."

Tsukishima went upstairs and tried to look for the master's bedroom. He took a left and saw a black door with a steel knob. This must be it.

He did not waste any time and opened it. There, a king size bed rested in the middle of the room. Tsukishima removed his cap, before stripping the first layer of his clothing, leaving him in his oversized shirt and sweatpants.

Morning came. He felt the weight of Kuroo's arms over him. For Kuroo to be sleeping at this hour, its a surprise. Tsukishima moved carefully not to wake him up, and headed downstairs.

His mind went immediately to the list of things that we was going to do when he return back to Japan. Tsukishima opened his first suitcases and pulled out a good change of clothes before he heads out to fulfill his plans.

Tsukishima was slipping on his black Chelsea boots when he heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Where are you going?" Kuroo asked.

Tsukishima stood up and gathered his things. "I'll go to Madhouse today and meet Shirabu."

"I want to go with you. Can you wait for me?" Kuroo asked but still he moved towards his suitcases also to get clothes.

"Alright." He lightly replied.

Tsukishima sighed. He owes Shirabu a lot. Today, he will go and apologize for everything and all of the trouble that he caused him. To Ushijima-san and Tendou-san too.

He bravely checked his phone. There was no articles that contained his name anymore. Only about the issues of Suna Rintarou.

Ten minutes has passed. Kuroo came down jogging as he fix his hair. Tsukishima's hand reached for his head and slightly adjusted his trademark side bangs.

On their car ride to Madhouse, Tsukishima can help but feel nervous. Kuroo noticed it, so he tried to assure him that Shirabu will understand it.

With the sole of his boots clacking along the familiar hallway of the prodigy's office, his heart thumped. Kuroo said that he will be staying outside as the two of them talk, as he wanted them to have privacy.

Trembling hands knocked on the door. A small come in was heard from the other side of the door signaling it was time for him to go.

Kuroo winked at him as he opened the door. Tsukishima swung it open, and there he saw Shirabu who was holding a pen over a sketchpad.

"Well, well, well. It's about tine you showed up," Shirabu smirked. "You gave me such a hard time cleaning your mess."

Tsukishima bitterly grimaced. "I'm sorry."

Shirabu moved and placed down the pen. He crossed his arms. His reaction is quite difficult to read.

Tsukishima already expected this beforehand. He was ready to face Shirabu's anger. If the man decides to cut ties with him, he'd be glad to do so.

He stood there in front of him. Tsukishima shifted his wait to the other foot.

"For...not saying anything." Tsukishima sighed. "I was just really scared. I know what that man can do to everyone around me. And I don't want you and Madhouse to suffer because of the result of my idiocy in the past."

Shirabu sighed loudly. "You could have at least relied on us, Tsukishima. Do you seriously think that man can hold power against me? Against us?"

He closed his eyes as he listened to Shirabu. The man was surprisingly calm though.

"What pissed me the most was that you tried to hide the fact that Suna manipulated you and caused you relentless trauma. Plus the fact that you met with him secretly!" Shirabu exclaimed. "You almost ruined everything! If it weren't for you smart ass boyfriend we couldn't have put that man in jail."

"Tetsurou...did?" Tsukishima breathed.

"Oh damn right he did," Shirabu cackled. "You should have seen his face that time, it was refreshing."

"I don't get what you are saying. Are you talking about the time at Tokyo Collection?" Tsukishima asked. He was already confused with how everything started.

Shirabu did not answer. He arrogantly smirked. "Now that you're here and there is nothing holding you back, I'm sure we can expect greater things from you?"

Gaining back his lost confidence, Tsukishima smirked at him too.

"Please take care of me, Senpai."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

800 43 2
Tsukishima didn't held on to their relationship. Now it's already too late.
21.5K 969 15
Sometimes love deserves a second chance, cause time wasn't ready for the first one. Kuroo Tetsurou x Reader
24.8K 1K 63
༄ 𝖍𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖔𝖗𝖎𝖆; "I've lost many things in life; time, love, sanity- I'm about to lose my sanity. Without you here, it feels empty and seclude...
467 16 1
There was silence from Akaashi. The silence remained for the rest of their walk to his apartment, up the multiple flights of stairs, and even until t...