Chapter 30

The scent of freshly baked bread enticed Tsukishima to stop his tracks and walked towards the nearby bakery. It was another beautiful Monday morning, and Tsukishima rather woke up on the good side of his bed this morning.

"Bonjourno, three cinnamon rolls please," Tsukishima smiled at the baker, who has her golden blonde hair fixed into loosely tied braid. She nodded at Tsukishima before using the tongs to put the warm bread inside the paper bag.

"Merci."

After he paid for his bread, he continued walking down the bricked pavement. He makes use of his morning stroll as a chance to admire the wonderful architecture of the buildings he would always passed by.

His favorite spot eversince was always this elevated cliff near his place, since he gets the chance to admire the majestic Eiffel Tower during the day. And when night falls, the lights flicker as if they are fallen stars from heaven. It was like a paradise wonderfully crafted.

The wind was a bit crisp and felt good into his skin. He slightly combed his hair using his fingers, as the wind blew. The faces of the strangers that greeted him with a smile made his mood much better.

Tsukishima arrived at the Donnatella's at the exact time he predicted. The usual stoic face of the Head Mistress on the large painting that hung on the wall still looks flawless. The way her lips pouted into a beautiful arch was the first thing that Tsukishima noticed when he first came here. Tsukishima decided to take a detour by the Head Mistress' office to drop the designs he finished.

"Ah, speaking of Monsieur Tsukishima. Here he is," the sophisticated Gianna Donnatella said with a thick French accent.

Tsukishima bowed, before his eyes traveled to the visitors the Head Mistress have. His eyes widened in shock to see such familiar faces he never expected here.

Tanji Washijou, in his usual white and violet formal suit made him look more aristocratic than he was. His usual gold and brown cane was held in front of him by both hands. Behind the old man was Reon Ohira, the ever loyal assistant of the man dressed in black suit.

"Good to know and see that you are faring well here, Tsukishima." Washijou spoke. The head mistress looked unperturbed when she heard the old man speak in a different language.

"Yes, I've never been better. The head mistress has been taking care of me well," Tsukishima replied with utmost politeness.

"Well of course you are better," Shirabu said when he appeared from behind them, sporting a casual white polo and a black slack.

Tsukishima rolled his eyes and threw the man a look. "Shirabu Kenjiro. What a surprise," he drawled out.

Shirabu looked at him with a knowing look. Tsukishima instantly knew wgat the look was for, so he averted his gaze and looked back at the Head Mistress.

"Is it alright can I have some time to talk to my friend?"

The older woman lifted the corner of her luscious red lips. "Of course. You have all the time in the world since your classes have already finished," she replied. She moved to accomodate the older man and lead him towards the small studio inside the office.

Tsukishima excused himself and turned to look at Shirabu who was smirking at him. The two of them decided that the small café nearby the school was the best place for them to catch up.

Shirabu finished taking a selfie from his phone when he looked back at Tsukishima with that knowing lool once more. Tsukishima clicked his tongue after seeing that smug face again, before sipping from his coffee.