Ninjas & Princesses (TMNT Boo...

By TurtleWolfLover

Four baby girls. Princesses, who were all born on a planet called Fae, come to Earth to be protected from a d... More

Prologue
Sapphire Opal O'Neil
Ember Amelia Garcia
Daisy Violet Norris
Adagio 'Addie' Sonata Swan
Important! Read!
The Life of Sapphire O'Neil
The Life of Ember Garcia
The Life of Daisy Norris
The Life of Addie Swan
Others Like Me
I Think I Saw Him
Banquet and Trouble
Subway And Reunion
The Past Returns
Talking and Busted
Fired, Ha'shi and Meeting
Splinter and Catching Up
Origin Story & Under Attack!
Sacks tower pt. 1
Sacks Tower pt.2
Sacks Tower pt.3
Epilogue
The Royal Families

Rescue & Battle

705 8 2
By TurtleWolfLover

<FYI this is the longest chapter I've written.>

Third person's POV

April told Vern to meet her at Cortlandt Alley with the news van. After about 10 minutes April saw Vern with the van. Vern saw her and smiled. "So, what do you wanna do? You a wanna head downtown?" He asked her. Eric Sacks is working with the head of the Foot Clan. They just kidnapped the vigilante turtles to take them to the Sacks estate. We need to go. Come on Vern." April says. Vern sighed and got into the van. 

"Look, O'Neil we don't need to make up excuses to hang out with each other. You wanna spend more time with me. I get it. I would too." Vern said sounding desperate for April to just confess her feelings. April looked at him like he had a second head and had lost his mind. "We need to get to the Sacks estate right now, Vern. Come on!" April says. 

"That's what I'm talking about O'Neil. 'The Sacks estate with the vigilante..." Vern was starting to say, but was then taken by surprise when Raphael pops out from behind the van. "Drive!" Raph yells to Vern. Vern is shocked to say the least. "Y-You're a talking turtle." He says in shock still. "Yeah. Yeah, I'm a talking turtle and you're a human nerd. Now that we got that out of the way, hit it." Raph says. "He's right Vern we don't have all day. Let's go!" Sapphire says and Vern looks behind him and sees Sapphire with her three friends. 

"How did you guys get in the van without me knowing?" Vern asked in surprise. They just ignore his question and tell him to drive. Vern nods his head and starts the van, and drive to Sacks' estate.

*Meanwhile at Sacks estate*

Leo, Donnie, and Mikey were placed into their cages. Their hands and feet were strapped to the cage to prevent them from escaping. Sacks entered the lab and saw the three turtles. He was very impressed. "Oh my. Unbelievable. Let me look at you." He says amazed at how huge the turtles are. "I'm a hard guy to impress, but this is just... Oh, my God. Wow." He continues. "And we were gonna use rabbits! Can you imagine that? All we were trying to do is create an antidote." He explains to them. 

"For what?" Leo asked. "Say that again I wanna hear your voice." Sacks says amused. "For What?!" Leo says again yelling louder. "Well, we had this plan. A plan that we're ready to put back online today. I'll show you. Karai... show them." Sacks orders the Foot girl. She orders two of the Foot soldiers in Japanese to grab the soldier in the middle. They grabbed him, and held him in place. 

"You know my building Sacks Tower? Got that great big spire up on top? That spire is filled with tons of chemical toxins. Bad stuff. That kind of bad." Karai grabs the soldier and has him inhale toxins as he falls to the ground and dies. The turtles look horrified. "In a few hours, Shredder is going to unleash all that stuff over the whole city. The initial death toll will shake world governments to their core." Sacks says smiling evilly. 

"In 30 days, the city of New York will be a quarantine zone. And that is where my company comes in. I'm going to save everyone with the antidote that is made from the mutagen that is oozing through your blood." He tells the turtles. "They government will then send Sacks Industry a blank check and I'm going to be rich. Like, stupid rich." Sacks smirks. "Shredder will force this city to live under our rule. We will be gods." He finishes as the turtles' blood is being slowly drained from their bodies.

*Back with the others*

As Vern tries to talk to Raph about his boring life, Sapphire, Daisy, and Addie were worried about their turtles being held hostage. Ember was trying to assure them that they will be okay and that they'll save them in time. "There's the gate right there." The girls heard April say. They saw that they finally reached Sacks' estate. 

"Ram the gate." Raphael orders Vern. "'Ram the gate?' This is Channel Six property." Vern starts to argue. "I said, ram the gate!" Raph yells at him which scares Vern. It scared the girls a bit too, but Ember was very impressed with her big bad turtle boy. "All right, everybody, strap in!" Vern yells. 

The girls all held each other in a tight hug. Vern rams the gate. Which causes everyone to jump. Foot soldiers start shooting at the van, and everyone ducks. Raph breaks out of the van, and starts attacking Foot soldiers. Once he finished, he opens the driver side door and tells everyone to follow him. The girls open the back door and start getting out. When Ember gets out she immediately heads to Raph. Raph turns to her and holds her arms with his hands. 

"Red listen to me. You need to stay behind me. Stay with everyone and don't get hurt. OK?" He asked her. Ember nods her head. "Okay Raph, just please be careful." Ember tells him. He nods his head, and quickly gives her a kiss on the cheek before he heads inside to find his brothers. Raphael reaches the area where his brothers are and sees them all in cages and looking weak. 

"Leo!" He yells. He goes up to the cages to try to break his brothers out. "About time." Mikey mutters being weak from the blood loss. "Raphael." Raph turns around to see the Shredder. "Glad you could join us. The fourth cage, is for you." He says as he attacks Raph. "That's harsh man." Mikey says weak from the blood loss. Everyone rushes in and sees not only Leo, Donnie, and Mikey in cages, weak from blood loss, but they also see the Shredder beating up Raphael. 

"The rat, did not teach you well." Shredder says as he punches Raph in the face. "RAPHAEL!" Ember yells to her turtle. Shredder turns around and sees her. "You." He snarls remembering she was the one who stabbed him in the back. "Focus on me, not her!" Raph growls charging at Shredder, but ends up getting beat.

Vern watches Sapphire, Daisy, and Addie going towards three different cages that held three more huge turtles. "Three... four totally turtles. One fighting a robot samurai. Why not?" He says. April goes over to where her sister and her friends are, while Vern stays behind with Ember. 

"Hey there Dudette. Miss me?" Mikey asks Addie weakly. "Oh, Mikey." Addie whispers with a small sob. Daisy frantically starts to bang on Donnie's cage. "Donnie look at me. What do I do?" She asks frantically. He whispers something but couldn't hear him. "What?" She asks. Then he said it again, a bit louder this time. "Adrenaline." He whispers. She and April both heard him and they both go to the controls to give each turtle adrenaline injections.

Meanwhile, Ember watches in horror as Shredder steps on Raph's shell and starts crushing him. "April, Daisy, hurry!" Ember yells. Sapphire and Addie are both watching their turtles, waiting for them to wake up. "Dude, you better not die on me! I just got you back." Addie says to Mikey as tears started to form in her eyes. Ember couldn't do anything as she watches the Shredder press his foot harder on her turtle's back. "He's gonna kill him." Vern says as he leaves Ember's side. 

Ember watches as Shredder leaves Raph lying on the floor unconscious. She runs down to him as tears start to form in her eyes. "No, no, no Raph. Please get up." She says as she holds his head in her lap. "Please wake up. I just got you back. Please baby. I love you. I love you so much." She says with tears. When she says that her amulet beings to glow. She feels this warm energy going between her body and Raph's. 

Suddenly she feels Raph moving his head. She sees him open his eyes and he looks up at her with his gentle amber colored eyes. "I love you too Red." He whispers to her with a smile on his face. She smiles back and she crashes her lips on his. Raph was surprised at first, but he kissed her back, and wraps his arms around her, not leaving her side.

"Leo wake up! Please don't leave me!" Sapphire says as she bangs on his cage. Suddenly the boys start to wake up. The girls back away from the cages. "It's working." Vern says. The boys break out of their wires that held their arms. "I think he should move." April says. 

As they move back the boys break out of their glass cages and come out being super hyper. "Oh, wow I feel really good right now!" Mikey yells. Leo runs over to Sapphire and hugs her while spinning them around. "I love you so, so much! You're the most beautiful girl I've ever seen!" Leo says as he kisses her on the lips with passion. When they pulled apart, Sapphire was surprised. "Wow." She whispers while blushing red.

"Daisy you're the prettiest and smartest girl I have ever known. I'm so happy we met, and if you don't mind I'm going to kiss you right now." Donnie says to Daisy as he kissed her on the lips with love. When they pulled apart, Daisy was blushing like a tomato. "Donnie, that was... surprising." She said to him as she smiles.

"Addie listen I- "Mikey starts to say but Addie interrupts him by placing her finger on his lips. "Don't say another word." She says to him as she kisses him with all her love. He kisses her back. When they pulled apart he jumped up and down with excitement. "Whoo!" Mikey yells. 

"I feel like cleaning. Who wants to clean the dojo? I'll clean the dojo." Leo says excited. "We gotta get Raph!" Donnie yells as they run and fall forgetting there was no rail. "Geez it's like their all hopped up on a sugar rush." Addie says giggling with Sapphire and Daisy. 

As the turtles run over to where Ember and Raph are, Ember backs up to give them some space. "Are you dead? Are you okay?" They asked running around him in circles, as they grabbed their weapons. "Come on Em. We gotta go." Sapphire said as she and the other girls joined Ember and the turtles. "Go where?" Raph asked. "Sacks tower. New York City, Times Square." Mikey said frantically as he runs around in circles. "Shredder's going to release a toxin." Donnie says. "And it's going to poison the whole city." Mikey says. "And Sacks is going to sell the antidote." Leo says as he picks up his swords. "That's made from the mutagen that's in our blood." Mikey says as he spins in circles. 

"So, we gotta get going now." Donnie says. "Good. Let's do it for sensei." Raph says as everyone starts running outside. "Okay we're going. Everybody calm down! Look how calm I am!" Mikey yells. Addie laughs at her turtle and continues running.

As everyone makes it outside they see a helicopter flying off. "Sacks is airborne." Raph says "Flight time to Manhattan in 19 minutes." Donnie says. "Get us out of her Donnie." Leo orders his brother. Donnie looks around for an escape route. He sees a truck and then sees Foot soldiers coming towards them with guns. "Oh, my gosh they have guns!" Donnie squeals. "Get down!" Leo yells. His and his brothers' shells were facing the Foot. The bullets were hitting their shells, but no one was hurt. "Ha! Are you guys okay?" Leo asked his brothers. "We're bulletproof." Raph says. "Sweet." Leo says. The Foot resume firing at them. 

"Can you drive that truck?" Leo asks Vern. "Yeah." Vern says. Raphael turns around and attacks the Foot. He yells as the bullets reflect of his plastron. Ember couldn't help but look in awe and drool a little bit at her turtle. Leo and Donnie beat up the soldiers as the girls, April, and Vern head for the truck. "Everybody get in the truck." Leo orders. The girls head in the back with the guys, as April and Vern head up to the front. 

"Vern, you know how to drive this thing right?" April asks him. "Yeah, yeah. I just gotta hotwire this thing I guess. Classic red wire, blue wire situation." He says looking for wires. April opens the mirror and the keys pop out. "Keys." She says handing them to Vern. "Yes, keys are better." He says starting the truck. "Drive!" Raph yells banging from behind. "I'm on it!" Vern tells him. "Come on, come on!" Raph yells. "Oh, that's all I need is a back seat-driving, talking turtle." Vern groans as he drives through the gate. 

The girls hang on tight to their one turtle. Leo turns to Sapphire and hugs her, like he doesn't want to let go. "Sapphire, I am never letting you out of my sight, ever." He tells her as she hugs him back. The girls then see the Foot clan soldiers behind them. 

"Guys we got company." Daisy says. "Donnie what's the fastest way back to Manhattan?" Leo asks. "We just need to stay on this road. If we can get to the maintenance hatch at the bottom of the hill, there's a sewer line 2.4 miles from here." Donnie informs him. "Mikey let them know up there!" Leo orders his younger brother. "I'm on it!" They heard him say. 

Then Mikey sees a Foot truck up ahead, and sees a soldier with a missile. "Oh no." Mikey groans. Vern turns the truck as the missile hits the center of the back. The shake causes the girls and the guys to jump and fumble around in the back. "Oh, God my head." Ember says as she rubs her temple after barely hitting her head on the wall. Thanks to Raph that protected her. 

"Where the hell did Vern learn to drive? The Outback's of Australia?" Daisy says as she holds on tighter to Donnie. Mikey fumbles off the truck but holds on thanks to the help with his nun chucks. Leo holds on but is pushed out of the truck by a box of tanks. "Leo!!!" Sapphire yells.

The truck stopped barely holding on to an edge. But the truck moves backwards, and everyone was trying to hold on. The truck almost hit Leo. "Leo move! Move!" Donnie warns to his brother. Which he did as he moves to the middle away from the wheels. Then he quickly moves out of the way from the front of the truck's tries. 

The road gets bumpier as the girls struggle to keep their balance in the back. "Sweetie, how far off course are we?" Daisy asks Donnie. "Actually, honey we are on a bit of a shortcut. But we need to keep going down. Straight down." He says telling everyone. 

Mikey makes it up front and informs Vern and April. "Hey, just keep going straight." Mikey says to Vern as he struggles to keep his balance. "What's up April?" He greets to her as he heads back up to the top of the truck. 

Leo runs as the Foot Clan trucks come from behind him. Leo jumps and hits one of the trucks. He surfs down on his shell trying to avoid the Foot. He uses his katanas to help him avoid the trucks. He jumps, but ends up getting tased. "Guys! Leo's in trouble!" Mikey tells everyone. Sapphire looks in horror as her turtle is being hurt. 

"My shell's cracked. Just tape it up." Raph orders. "No way Raph! You could get hurt again!" Ember argues. "I just can't sit here and do-nothing Red." Raph argues back. "Allow me to be the bad ass for once." Donnie says surprising everyone. He runs out of the truck and heads over to help Leo. "Hang on Leo! Disengaging." Donnie says as he unhooks the taser and it flies back hitting the shooter in the face. 

As a truck hits Donnie in the back he grabs his staff. "God, I always wanted to try this." Donnie says as he presses the button on his staff. He flips the car and looks in awe at his work. He laughs and snorts. Daisy looks at her turtle's work. "Awesome job Donnie! Whoo!" Daisy cheers to her genius tech turtle. 

"I got you brother. One car down two to go." Donnie says holding Leo. But then a taser hits him. "Mikey!" Donnie yells for his brother to help him. "Alright that's it. I'll take it from here." Mikey says as he takes his skateboard and jumps off the truck. He lands on one of the cars and knocks the guy on top out. He punches his fist through the car and grabs onto the wheel. "Raph I'm driven." He yells with joy. 

Raph quickly kisses Ember on the cheek and jumps out of the truck. "Whoo-hoo!" Raph yells. He jumps into the second car and knocks everyone out. Ember was impressed and cheered for her turtle. Up front Vern was distracted by April a she hanged out from the window, trying to video the turtles fighting the Foot Clan. Because of Vern's distraction, he hit a big pile of snow. The hit causes April to fly out the window but she holds on as Vern helps her in.

Addie falls to the edge of the truck, but hangs on thanks to one of the straps that's tied to the truck. "Addie!" Sapphire yells to her friend as she tries to help her in. They try to reach for each other's hands, but the strap that Addie was holding onto broke and she fell out of the truck. She screams as she falls out. 

"ADDIE!!" The girls yelled in horror watching their friend fall out. Thankfully to Addie's luck Mikey was there and caught her. Addie opened her eyes and looked up at her turtle holding her tightly around his arms. 

"I got you, my beautiful future wife!" He says to her as he smiles. Addie smiles and blushes a deep red at Mikey's comment. Mikey gets on top of the car pretending to surf but Addie stays sitting holding onto Mikey, while Raph was holding onto the side as an avalanche of snow was following them. 

"This is our stop baby." Mikey says to Addie as he picked her up and jumped off the car onto the snow with her holding onto Mikey for dear life. "Come on, Leo, wake up!" Donnie says as he tries to wake up his brother by slapping him. "Yeah! If you wake up, I promise to do anything you say!" Mikey says, holding Addie as she hangs on to Mikey's neck tighter. 

"Guys! Shredder's chopper is 20 miles outside of New York City airspace." Donnie informs. "Thanks for the traffic update, Donnie. Are you doing sports and weather next?" Raph says being irritated. "If you're gonna be nasty about it then I guess you don't want to know that there's a 500-foot drop-off in 53 seconds!" Donnie argues back at his hot-headed brother. "Are you saying there's..." Raph started but was interrupted by Leo waking up surprising everyone. "A CLIFF!" Leo yells. 

"We gotta get everyone out of there!" Leo orders his brothers to help get the girls and Vern out of the truck safely. Raph goes to the back of the truck. "Red come on! You gotta jump!" Raph yells to Ember. "Are you crazy?!" She yells. "Just trust me baby, you'll be with me. I promise I won't let anything happen to you. Now jump!" He tells her. Ember takes a breath and jumps out of the truck and into Raph's arms. Donnie goes to the back of the truck as well to get Daisy and Sapphire. "Girls, come on! I seriously doubt you two want to fall off a cliff!" Donnie yells to them. Daisy and Sapphire hold hands and jump out of the truck and into Donnie's arms.

Raphael helps Leo get up to the top of the truck to go help April and Vern. Leo looks at Sapphire, as she is safe in Donnie's arm. "I'll come back for you." He tells her. She smiles at him and nods her head. 

"Don't forget that old guy!" Mikey reminds him. Leo climbs to the top of the truck and heads over to April and Vern. "Leo be careful!" Sapphire yells. Leo opens April's door. "Hi. Change of plans. Oh, come on." Leo groans seeing the last Foot Clan truck. "Guys, get down! Get down!" He yells. The taser hits Leo, but it also hits April which causes her to go unconscious. 

Leo tries to take the taser off but is failing. The turtles see the cliff getting closer. "Twelve seconds and we're going over!" Donnie informs everyone as he holds on tighter to the two girls. "Hey, Donnie! Do that fancy slingshot thing! We got to take Little Miss Sunshine out!" Raph says. Raph takes the one end of the staff as Donnie swings him and Ember to the truck. "Batter up!" Donnie yells. "Hang on tight Red!" Raph tells Ember. She tightens her grip on Raph and braises for impact. Raph hits the side of the truck with his shell hard. He pushes the truck so hard, it flips over and over and crashes into a tree.

"Grab on!" Leo tells Vern as Leo holds onto a still unconscious April. Vern does so and they fall out of the truck. "Mikey! Grab the cable!" Leo yells to his brother. Mikey grabs onto the cable and hold on tight to it. "I got it! I got it!" Mikey says. "Hold on! Hold on!" Mikey says as he grips onto the cable tighter. But Mikey and Addie flip from a rock which causes Mikey to let go of the cable. 

"No!" Mikey yells as he sees his brother slide down over the edge of the cliff. "No. Poor Leo, April... and that other guy. They were so young, so beautiful." Mikey cries. "They ain't dead numb nuts." Raph tells him has he lets go of Ember next to Mikey and Addie, and slides over to the cliff to help Leo and the others. "Oh. Right on." Mikey says. 

Leo was hanging onto his katana that was edged into the rocks on the cliff. April was starting to stir from her unconsciousness. While Vern was holding onto Leo's right arm for dear life. "I hope you got a parachute under that shell." Vern tells Leo as he looks down, scared for his life. 

"Hey guys! It's the maintenance hatch! Our ticket home!" Donnie tells everyone. "A little help please!" Leo yells as Raph grabs his arm and helps Leo, April, and Vern up. "Guys! We gotta hustle. Shredder's over New York City!" Donnie informs everyone as Raph helps Leo get on safe ground. 

Sapphire runs over to him and hugs him tightly. She gives him multiple kisses on his face and gives one last big kiss on his lips. When she pulls back. Leo was smiling a big smile. But it was short when Sapphire hits his arm. "Ow! What was that for?" He asks her as he rubs his arm. "Don't you ever scare me like that again Leonardo." Sapphire tells him as she hugs him. He smiles and hugs her back.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.9K 91 11
It's been a year since the girls discovered their powers. They have lived happy lives with their families and the turtles. But an old evil returns, a...
739 24 4
The Turtles sought to win the hearts of New Yorkers and be accepted as typical youngsters after spending years shielded from the human world. They ba...
1.6K 36 30
Being sheltered from the human world as the boys try to stop an evil villain named Superfly and his crew of mutants along with his 4 teenage sea turt...
956 39 11
What happens when a teenager who longs for more than just the ordinary stumbles upon an ancient relic with extraordinary powers? And what happens whe...