The Sheikh's Rebel (gay) ☑️

De monkeybreath

After their first meeting, Tyler wants nothing more than to put the arrogant Jared in his place. The man seem... Mais

1. An unfortunate encounter.
2. Busted!
3. Stalker identified.
4. An unwanted offer.
5. Who's the Boss?
6. Eric.
7. "Ah, shit. Buttons!"
8. Michelangelo's David.
9. Payback is a Bitch!
10. Meagre victory, Massive defeat.
11. Smile, your a big hit on YouTube.
12. Paris
13. "Crap. Of course he's a Prince."
14. Vague de Chaleur
15. The medallion
16. The shocking truth.
17. (Un)Pleasant memories.
18. A new path
19. Christmas = Drama.
20. Who am I?
21. Bluff is paid dearly.
22. High point, Low point.
23. Bolivia.
24. Surrender.
25. "Fleur called. You're an asshole!"
26. Sheikh Jabaar.
27. TKO.
28. Pushed out of the closet.
29. This is where I belong.
30. The walk of shame.
31. Family pride and bubbles.
32. Marwon Al-Din
33. Featherweight.
34. Fleur.
35. The odd one out.
36. A painful search.
37. Promises you have to keep.
39. Amir vs A Cheeky Monkey.
40. This changes everything!
41. Where do I belong?
42. The answer he never wanted to hear.
43. Never leave you protégé.
44. Tarek is mine!
45. "Do you even know why you came here?"
46. The eye of Al-Din.
47. "He's not going to last 15 minutes!"
48. Even those who knew what was coming listened breathlessly.
49. "He'll hate you for this!"
50. "Do you want to see him tear me to pieces?"
51. "He's my kryptonite."
52. "I'm just the stupid fool who fell in love with an Arabian Prince."
53. "I know why you're smiling, naughty boy."
54. A crazy fool.
55. "The protection you evoke in one, elicits the aggression in the other."
56. "Why had Fleur done this?"
57. "Soap opera."
58. Oblivion.
59. "Simple? Apparentely we have a different concept of simple."
60. "I am Fortune's Fool."
61. The last grain of sand.
62. Betrayal.
63. "Let me not to the marriage of true minds admit impediments."
64. "All that remains is me."
65. Kismet

38. Tyler stands his ground.

839 50 0
De monkeybreath

Who are the other family members?" Tyler asked Tarek as they sat in the car. "Two uncles and two aunts, with their partner and a couple of cousins," Tarek said as if it were nothing.
The company turned out to consist of a total of sixteen people, not counting Tyler and Tarek. He felt relieved when he saw that pretty much everyone was dressed casually. With his blonde hair and light skin, he stuck out enough in the sea of dark beauty.

"Tyler, what good to see you again!" Marwon received him warmly. "May I introduce you to my wife, Aisha."
"Mrs. Al-Din," he nodded to her politely.
She surprised him by sticking her hand out at him. "It is my real pleasure to meet the young man who has left such a deep impression on my husband." Her soft voice was almost without accent. Small in stature, but strong in character and appearance, the woman shook his hand.
"Thank you," he said sincerely. He bowed to her. "May I confess that this was also the case the other way around."
She smiled. "I heard about your comment complimenting the good genes in our family." She turned around and pointed to the table behind them.
Tyler followed her movement, looked at the group nodding and smiled at her. "Exactly what I said."

The descendants were all blessed with the good genes of the Al-Din family. He enjoyed the proud look in the eyes of Aisha and her husband.
"Come on, Tyler, I'll introduce you."
"My daughters; Zafira and Waliyah. My sons; Akil and Amir. My daughters-in-law; Waseemah and Sabiha. My sons-in-law: Aleser and Laith. My granddaughters; Nadra, Malika and Yusra. My grandsons; Arif, Khaldun and Jawdat.
He nodded in everyone kindly, but knew he would never be able to remember all those names.
Tarek who sat next to him saw his overwhelmed gaze. "Rest assured. No one expects you to remember all the names. If you want to speak to someone, ask me the name you want to know."

"Your parents aren't here?" asked Tyler.
"No. Dad is currently on a business trip and mother is with him."
Tyler frowned. "Isn't that unusual? I thought in Muslim families the woman was staying at home."
"Usually it is, but you will find that our family has its own interpretation of traditional. My parents always go on business together. When we were little, my sister and I used to go."
Tyler lowered his head. "I'm sorry I compared your family to a pack of hyenas. I see now that I was wrong about that," he said, embarrassed.
Tarek nodded. "Grandfather put his hand in his own bosom, severely lectured the ones responsible and then forgiven them. After the first understandable resistance, the changes he has made now come as welcome adjustments. It's like everyone's more relaxed."

Tyler was placed at the center of the rectangular table so that the family seemed folded around him. Everyone was looking him. The expressions ranged from curious and inquisitive to estimating and suspicious. It was the last one that made him turn to Tarek.
"Your uncle?", he pointed.
"Aleser," Tarek said.
"Why is your Uncle Aleser looking so suspicious?"
"His wife, Waliyah, is the first born of grandfather. You are an unexpected complication in an already fraught issue."
"What do they think I'll do?" Tyler asked curiously, ignoring the many ears that were listening.
Tarek was clearly uncomfortable with it and wobbled on his chair. "That information is not known to me," he said diplomatically.
Tyler laughed sparingly.

Nadra, who sat next to him, asked: "Are you curious about the family business?" Her face was kind.
Tyler turned to her and observed her briefly. "I have no doubt that it concerns far more than I can imagine now, but I'm very interested," he said with a heartfelt laugh.
She blinked for a moment and cleared her throat. "You're nineteen?" she asked. "Yes," Tyler nodded with a slow laugh.
"And gay?"
His slow smile widened. His blue eyes looked deep into her brown. "Yes."
"Hm. That's a shame," she said approvingly. "Because you're a catch."
"You're not so bad yourself. Any worshippers?" he asked freely.
Her blush came earlier than her answer.
"Good for you," he said softly.

The food was delicious and Tyler ate with taste. Slowly the questions came.
"What do you do for work or education?" asked Amir.
"I'm training to become a vet's assistant."
"Aren't Prince Jareed and his fiancée Fleur Al-Din vets?" asked Sabiha, his wife. "Yes, that's right. I'm an intern at their practice and earn my money as an administrative assistant."
Shocked, she looked at him. "You don't have to make any more money, do you?"
"It may no longer be necessary, but I prefer to go my own way as much as possible. The life I have at home is separated from my obligations to your family."

"So you see us as a burden," Amir said crudely.
Tyler looked at him directly. "I see it as a task that was entrusted to me that I have not asked for, but which I will carry out with the respect and dignity it deserves," he said thoughtfully.
"And you show that respect to everyone?" said Akil.
"In principle, yes," Tyler said, shifting his attention to Akil. "Your father can tell you about our first meeting." He nodded to the old man. "Showing respect and telling someone the truth doesn't always rule each other out," he ended up looking the man straight in the eye.
"You compared us to a pack of hyenas with no morals or values," Amir said fiercely.
"And I shudder when I think about the possible consequences," Tyler admitted. "Don't you think you owe us an apology?" Tyler wasn't going to admit that he'd done this to Tarek. He straightened his back, looked around the table and said loud and clear: "No!" Amir's dark eyes looked at him furiously, but Tyler didn't budge.
Akil put his hand on the table. In response, he saw the young man's eyes in front of him dangerously pinching. A satisfied smile appeared on his face. "Nathan said you had balls," he said with a laugh.
The atmosphere at the table immediately turned. Asking, Tyler looked at Marwon who laughed at him approvingly.

"I'm glad you didn't tell on me," he told Tarek, who seemed impressed by the events at the table.
"Are you kidding? It hasn't been this interesting here in ages." He looked around the table. "You have the gift of bringing people together."
Tyler lowered his head. "Thank you, Tarek." He furrowed his eyebrows. "I was once accused of being a taker." He grimaced at the memory. "I'm working hard to change that."
Tarek shook his head. "I can't imagine. You seem so balanced. So set to the well-being of another." "Thank you," Tyler said only.

Another thought shot through him. "Mr. Al-Din? Could I talk to Nathan about continuing my training?"
"He's already been given that assignment," Marwon said.
"If you don't mind, I'd like to give him a choice," Tyler said.
"He will do as he is told," Marwon said with some voice raising.
The conversation at the table fell silent.
Tyler looked at the man fearlessly and asking. Dark eyes pinched together. Tyler waited unchanged and unimpressed for answer.
"All right, whatever you want," the man said, sulking slightly.
"Thank you," Tyler laughed gratefully, accepting his victory with grace without watching his host.

The rest of the dinner was amicable.
Akil patted him on the shoulder when leaving the table. "I'll see you tomorrow." Tyler nodded to him. "See you tomorrow."
Marwon took him to his study. He sat down on a chair and Tyler sat down on the couch. "Asking Nathan? Does that have to do with your sexual preference?" asked Marwon directly.
"Yes," Tyler replied immediately. "I want his best. If he feels uncomfortable being close to me, this will hinder my training. I wouldn't want him to do anything against his will," he concluded his plea.
It stayed quiet for a while.
"You're not asking about his background?"
Thoughtfully, Tyler shook his head. "It is not for me to raise this issue. Nathan told myself about his origins, but I'd feel encumbered to just bring this up without knowing what your position in the case is."
Marwon's face was tight. "I don't talk about that either. The boy has a place with his family and that's final!" grumbled the man.

"I haven't been told how long this visit will last?" said Tyler after a little silence. "At least a week," Marwon said. "I discussed with my cousin what you need to know to do your tasks." Tyler nodded.
"In Paris I have learned a lot of Princess Jasmine's guidance. I'm curious about the practice." He struggled to suppress a yawn.
"It's late. I'll have a car for driving that can take you to the hotel." Marwon stood up and staggered.
Tyler jumped off the bench to support him. Worried, he looked at the old man. "Old age," sighed this one.
Tyler didn't just take this answer, but when he could see the stubborn expression on Marwon's face, he nodded in.
"Your secret is safe with me," Tyler said calmly. "Can I accompany you to your next destination? Or can I call Mrs. Al-Din or Tarek for you?" he asked quietly.
The old man patted him on the shoulder appreciatively. "I still have some work to do," he said.
"Then I'll leave you now to do this," Tyler said.
He walked next to Marwon until he stood against his desk. "Have a good night."

In the hallway, Tarek was waiting for him. It wasn't until in the car that Tyler made his comment. "Same as his cousin?"
Tarek nodded. "That's why the whole situation hit him so raw."
"Who knows about this?"
"Grandmother, Nathan and now you," Tarek said, and he hesitated. "Can I rely on you to....?" he began.
Tyler raised his hand. "You can count on me not talking to anyone about it," he said emphatically.
Tarek seemed relieved and looked at him gratefully. "Nathan's coming to get you tomorrow at 9:30," Tarek said as they arrived at the hotel.
"Beautiful." Tyler got out. "When are you coming to get me?"
"Probably around 2:00. If this changes, I'll send a message."
"Okay. See you tomorrow."
After an eventful day, Tyler slept in without any problems.

The breakfast tasted excellent to him and he just put the last piece of toast in his mouth when there was a knock on the door.
"Good morning, Nathan," he greeted the angry-looking man in the hallway.

Not knocked out of the field by Nathan's disgruntled expression, Tyler stepped aside to let him in. With impatience, Nathan seemed to be waiting for him to close the hotel door. Click. He took a breath. Tyler raised his hand to stop him. He pushed it away resolutely. His already angry expression deepened.
"What kind of professional do you think I am? I can't do my job or give you my full attention because you like men? Do you think so little of me?" he spat.
Calm under Nathan's menacing rage, Tyler leaned against a table. "No," he shook. "I have a lot of respect for you. That's why I want it to be your choice."
With clenched lips, Nathan picked him up. "Is it a problem for you?"
Tyler shook his head. "There's only one man who turns me on. The rest is just like the old days."
"The old days?"
"Yes," Tyler laughed. "The old days, when I had a girlfriend."
Nathan shook his head. "As long as you don't think I'm going to take it easy on you," he said emphatically.
"I wouldn't want you to," Tyler said.

As they warmed up they ran down the hallways and stairwells. On the ground floor they ran through all the corridors and then took the stairs to the first floor. That's where they stopped for a hotel room. As soon as he crossed the threshold, Nathan's attack began. The door closed with a bang and Tyler was grabbed rough. Together they went into a ground fight.

Although Nathan had the advantage, Tyler wasn't going to give in quickly. He scanned the direct space around him for tools. With his hands wedged between their bodies, he didn't have much choice. He laboriously picked at the buckle of Nathan's belt.
"What are you doing?" Nathan gasped through the effort to control Tyler.
Tyler grinned cheekily at him. "I'm loosening your belt."
"What?"
For a moment, Nathan raised his hips and Tyler struck. He raised the tip of the buckle and then pulled the belt out of the loops. The sharp tip stuck in front of Nathan's belly and he was startled back.

Using this, Tyler clasped a leg around Nathan and tilted him aside so he had his hands free. The belt served as an assault weapon. Nathan gave the sign "end of practice."
"Well thought out," he said appreciatively. "You can choose the attack like you just did or use the belt as a restriction for the hands." Quick hands demonstrated his words. Tyler's wrists were tightly tied together.

Nathan looked contentedly at his work. "Defend yourself," he said, taking a menacing stance.
"What?" said Tyler, looking around indignantly.
"Good," said Nathan, who followed his eyes. "Use your surroundings."
The man fell out at him, but just missed.
Tyler took up the layout of the hotel room. "I don't want to destroy stuff," he said, reversing.
"Everything is insured," Nathan said with a predatory grin. "So come on."
For a moment, Tyler raised his eyebrows. "If anyone says anything, I'll shove everything into your shoes," he said cowardly, flinging a vase toward Nathan's head.

The room ended in havoc. Satisfied, they looked back on a successful training session. They sat on the floor leaning against the bench.
"We'll move on tomorrow," Nathan said.
Tyler hesitated. "I don't know if this is acceptable, Nathan," he said cautiously. "Even with approval, I wouldn't want to do this every day."
"I will take into account your wishes as long as this does not hinder the progress of your training," Nathan said.
Tyler sighed. In other words, everything would go the way Nathan wanted it to. "See you tomorrow. Same time?"
"Fine," grumbled the man.
Tyler walked up the stairwell and saw Nathan walking down and disappearing through the exit.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

496 30 21
(BoyxBoy) Elliot Lovell was content to live his life as the prince and the outcast, hated by his father and scorned by all who reside in the palace...
40.9K 2.1K 38
THE ROYAL TALE: BOOK 1 [ManxMan] COMPLETE! A person of royalty was only allowed to marry someone of royal blood. The rules were the same for Prince S...
18.8K 641 15
Its not easy moving, expecially when you have to work and study at the same time. Blake Tyler is in the city and in desperate need of a job, he's in...
4 0 1
Once again Lucifer has to deal with Mammon's endless bills and invoices. Going to hunt down his younger brother, Lucifer runs into Jace who notices h...