Heritage - Tom Riddle Story

By Maebelletree

~In which the dark lord falls in love with his Persephone~ ~Three daughters are born. Only two survive.~* More

Persephone ~ Prologue
Author's Note
Persephone ~ Love
Rhiannon
Rhiannon - Meeting With Dumbledore
Rhiannon - what the fuck do you mean you told him????
Rhiannon - Making the shelf
Rhiannon - Home for the Holidays
Rhiannon - Come, speak with your father
Rhiannon - Junior or Senior?? for the love of god, JUNIOR OR SENIOR???
Rhiannon - Meeting at a Wedding
Rhiannon - Blackmail is fun, no?
Rhiannon - Uncharacteristically Undramatic
Rhiannon - Ciao, Bella
Rhiannon - Quidditch, dumbass
Rhiannon - I knew it. He likes her.
Rhiannon - I can. And I will put my feet on your lap.
Rhiannon - I don't know...but it was pretty close to it!
Rhiannon - My definitely not dear father,
Rhiannon - Drunk in the Dormitory
Rhiannon - Cigarettes and Monosyllabic answers
Rhiannon - Unconscious
Rhiannon - Eurydice
Rhiannon - Skipping to/Class
Rhiannon - I am sorry pooface, but buttercup simply doesn't suit you
Rhiannon - IT IS NEVER NOTHING
Rhiannon - Wouldn't you love to love her
Rhiannon - Italian Stallion
Rhiannon - Oh, fuck
Rhiannon - Happy Birthday!
Rhiannon - Mamma Mia!
Rhiannon - Amortentia
Rhiannon - Quidditch, what she should have done the first time
Rhiannon - The whole dating thing
Rhiannon - Fatherly fights
Rhiannon - Way to make an entrance
Rhiannon - Heart attacks
Rhiannon - I am good at everything.
Rhiannon - New Years Eve

Rhiannon - I loathe you, you hate me.

1.2K 36 1
By Maebelletree

Rhiannon groaned, trying to sit up in bed. She glanced around her room. It was like Godric Gryffindor had thrown up in there. Muggle movie posters and Gryffindor parrifenalia was everywhere. Her father opened the door.

"Good, your up." He said, he sat by her bed and crossed one leg over the other.

"Get out." She muttered.

"I don't think I will." He said. "We still have much to discuss."

"I loathe you, you hate me, what else is there to discuss?" Asked Rhiannon, gathering spit in her mouth to spit on him.

"Oh, don't spit on me Rhiannon." Said her father. "I am here to ask about your school year, I am still your father after all."

She lay her head on the pillow and noticed her arms were magically restrained at her sides and her wand was an arms reach away.

"It's fine. I got top of the class in charms." Said Rhiannon, scowling at him.

"You've always struggled in charms." He stated.

"I know, I got a tutor." Said Rhiannon. "I died Professor Slughorn's moustache blue."

"I never got a letter home." He said.

"He doesn't know it was me. No paper trail." Said Rhiannon, she frowned when her father laughed.

"I want you to become a death eater."

"I prefer to eat life, maybe a banana split every once in a while, but never death." Said Rhiannon.

"You are hopeless." He said, sighing.

"Yeah, give up on me, kick me out of the house, do it I would understand." Said Rhiannon, shrugging her shoulders as much as she could with the restraitnts on her.

"Have you been eating properly? It wouldn't matter if you had a horcrux, but you don't." Said Voldemort.

"You're seriously going to play the fatherly card? Bloody hell, look at my arms, no good father would do that to their kid." Said Rhiannon, struggling against the restraints.

"I would have hoped the Rosier boy would be taking better care of you." Said Voldemort. "With all the time you two spend together. And your sacrifice for him. The boys Occlumency shields are weak. He is in love with you."

"What would you know about love?" Asked Rhiannon,

"I know it is what the boy feels for you. And that he's felt it for a long time. So you'll marry in July after you graduate, and you will each accept the dark mark." Said Voldemort, leaning back in his seat.

"We will do exactly what we please, and personally I will never become a death eater." Said Rhiannon.

"We don't have to have that fight yet." He said turning his gaze away from his insolent daughter to look at the decorating job she'd done to her room.

When a pillow collided with his face.

He tuned to look at her, angry as ever. An angry egg. It was almost laughable.

"You got out of your restraints."

"Clearly."

"How?"

"Haven't we already covered this? I am full of surprises."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.2K 183 17
Regulus Black was expecting a daughter before he was killed. Her mother no one knows what happened to her. The daughter herself has been in Azkaban s...
10.9K 319 37
*** A girl with a scarred brain who wanted nothing more than her brothers to be safe. A boy with scarred skin who wanted nothing more than the girl t...
11.2K 272 20
𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐀𝐑𝐎𝐈𝐃 | james f. potter -- 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 james potter fell in love with a girl ...
665K 22.9K 120
𝘪𝘯 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘵𝘸𝘰 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘬𝘦𝘦𝘱 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘪𝘳 𝘳𝘦𝘭𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘩𝘪𝘱 𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘦𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘺 𝘬�...