I Surrender | tk

By NimraSajjad

Jeon Jeongguk feels high when he's on his motorbike. The satisfaction that he gets when he's rushing in the l... More

Character Introduction
Chapter 1: Lane
Chapter 2: Brutal
Chapter 3: Parlor
Chapter 4: Style
Chapter 5: Race
Chapter 6: Disclosure
Chapter 7: Blizzard
Chapter 8: Sound
Chapter 9: Dimension
Chapter 10: Tame
Chapter 11: Bruised
Chapter 12: Daffodils
Chapter 13: Plethora
Chapter 14: Labyrinth
Chapter 15: Eleutheromania
uhmm...
Chapter 16: Hues
Chapter 17: Exposure
Chapter 18: Drowning
Chapter 19: Room
Chapter 20: Medieval
Chapter 21: Talisman
Chapter 22: Amethyst
Chapter 23: Stardust
Chapter 24: Defiant
Chapter 25: Intoxicating
Chapter 26: Brazen
Chapter 27: Supernova
Chapter 28: Deceit
Chapter 29: Strawberry
Chapter 30: Maddening
Chapter 31: Emperor
Chapter 32: Feign
Chapter 33: Taint
Chapter 34: Cinders
Chapter 35: Unveil
Chapter 36: Enigma
Chapter 37: Auburn
Chapter 38: Hyacinth
Chapter 39: Havoc
Chapter 41: Mayhem
Chapter 42: Breeze
Chapter 43: Courtroom
Chapter 44: Breathtaking
Chapter 45: Velvet
Chapter 46: Giggles
Chapter 47: Onyx
Chapter 48: Mikrokosmos
Chapter 49: Butterflies
Chapter 50: Idyllic
Thank You《End》
New Book

Chapter 40: Hills

31.7K 1.8K 2.2K
By NimraSajjad

Pic cred naeriy

Sorry for the mistakes plz :)

Third Person POV

Taehyung could hear his footsteps in his head, heart beating wildly and the only thing keeping him sane was Jeongguk's hand intertwined with this hand, holding tightly and securely.

They make way downstairs and Taehyung's eyes widen when he looks at Namjoon lying on the floor, passed out.

"Joonie hyung! What happened to him!"

A few moments earlier

"Okay, so I'm just gonna hit you softly because it's necessary." Seokjin says to Namjoon.

"Yeah, no problem, that's fine." Namjoon nods.

"Are you sure? I have to make you pass out too." Seokjin asks.

"Come on man, I can take this---". And the next thing, Seokjin punches him and Namjoon can't even shout because Taehyung would hear.

"Holy shit!" Namjoon whisper shouts.

"Shit, sorry. Does it hurt too much?" Seokjin asks worriedly. "I didn't mean to hit so hard."

"It feels ecstatic, thank you so much." Namjoon exclaims, moving his jaw side to side.

"But it didn't bleed!" Seokjin utters.

"Just give me that pill!" Namjoon utters and Seokjin smiles sheepishly, gives him the high doze sleeping pill and water.

"How long will it take me to wake up?" Namjoon asks.

"Uhm, I don't really know exactly but it takes few hours and you'll only be sleeping so don't worry---".

"Don't worry! That Jeongguk guy and my best friend are running away and I'll be sleeping here? What if something---".

"Nothing will go wrong. Now take this and fucking sleep." Seokjin says and hands Namjoon the pill and water.

So, Namjoon ends up sleeping on the floor with a bruise on his face so how can he possibly see Taehyung running away?

"Nothing happened to him. He's just sleeping and he'll wake up, don't worry." Jeongguk says as they walk towards the door. "And besides, he knows we're running away."

"How many people---". Taehyung's words are cut when he hears a voice.

"Jeongguk, the guards are taken down." Hoseok appears, out of breath.

"They were so built and one picked me up as if I weight nothing but me and Jimin have it all under control." Hoseok says and then he realizes Taehyung is here so he waves at him.

"Good and the security cameras?" Jeongguk asks.

"Officer Bogum had it under control." Hoseok says and Taehyung's eyes widen.

"Bogum is here too?!" Taehyung asks but Jeongguk starts walking and cross the parking, rushing to back of the building.

Taehyung knows Jeongguk won't say anything so he keeps quiet and just follows Jeongguk. Hoseok and Jimin are behind them as they keep walking.

Taehyung doesn't know what to fucking says when they finally reach the clearing because Bogum is there, Yoongi and Seokjin too.

"Oh, thank God they're here." Seokjin rushes towards them.

"Jeongguk, the car's full on fuel, everything is fine and it'll last all the way to your father's town. Hurry." Yoongi throws the keys towards him.

"Thanks hyung." Jeongguk utters.

"If anything happens, in any case---call me, Tae. Do you understand? I'll know where you are  because of the tracker and I'll be there." Bogum says and Taehyung immediately nods, he responds to only what he can understand.

"There's a big possibility that Sungho will get suspicious of Jeongguk with Taehyung's disappearance and he'll have his men follow you but you'll have to call me if you feel anything's wrong." Bogum says.

"If I follow you guys, it'll be more suspicious because we all can't disappear from Cheongdam at the same time." Bogum says, ruffles Taehyung's hair as he nods.

"Thank you." Jeongguk utters and Bogum nods.

"Now, go." Yoongi pats Jeongguk's back.

"Thanks hyung, all of you." Jeongguk looks at all of them.

"No time to waste, go." Yoongi says.

"Joonie hyung---". Taehyung utters.

"We'll take care of him, don't worry." Seokjin says.

And Taehyung and Jeongguk were inside the car, taking the route from behind the Kim mansion to a hopeful place.

Taehyung's still on his seat, his hands curled to his chest and throat dry and suddenly, Jeongguk stops the car.

"Why did you stop!" Taehyung says in panic.

"Taehyung, I know it happened so quickly and I just dragged you from your room but if---if you don't wan to---".

"Jeongguk! I've been waiting my whole life to run away from this place and now that I am---with you, how can I go back?!" Taehyung exclaims.

"I just---".

"Start the fucking car!" Taehyung exclaims and Jeongguk immediately does as told and they're on the road again.

"But---that doesn't mean I'm not panicking and not scared. I'm fucking scared right now but---". Taehyung pauses and Jeongguk panics too, thinking there might be a possibility---

"But I don't care. I'm running away with you and I don't want to think about anything else, just that I'm gonna be with you." Taehyung says, eyes on the road and Jeongguk's eyes on him.

"I'm scared too but I don't care either. Even if your father ends up k---".

"Don't say that. Don't you dare say that." Taehyung interrupts him and looks at him but Jeongguk's looking away.

"What he did to all of us, he'll fucking pay for it." Taehyung says, determined. "And if the law won't do anything, I'll do it myself." Taehyung says.

"So, your mother told you." Jeongguk says and Taehyung looks down, fidgets with his hands.

Jeongguk's heart aches to see the expression of utter pain even though Taehyung's not looking at him. He slowly lifts his hands and covers Taehyung's hand, makes the other look at him with surprise.

"I'm sorry but it's going to be okay." Jeongguk says and looks back at the road and Taehyung smiles, rests his hand on Jeongguk's hand.

"Let's not be so sure of everything being okay. We're in danger and Sungho won't stop until he finds me." Taehyung says.

"Let's not talk about him, please." Jeongguk says and Taehyung nods.

"Uh, Taehyung---I have to use the gearshift so---". Jeongguk clears his throat and Taehyung frowns and then realizes that he's holding Jeongguk's hand over his lap.

"Oh, yeah---yeah." Taehyung stutters and clears his throat. Jeongguk smiles.

They've rarely or maybe never had a soft little moment like this when they'd blush just because of holding hands. Softness was rare on their extraordinary relationship.

But right now, these smiles are the purest.

"So, how many chances are there for this plan to fail?" Taehyung asks.

"How many of you think?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung sighs.

"I don't know, fifty percent?" Taehyung says, not sure. They're discussing it as if nothing, as if running away from Cheongdam will bring no trouble for them.

"Now tell me." Taehyung says.

"For me, ninety percent." Jeongguk replies.

"Fabulous. So we're just driving to our deaths, backwards or forward, either way." Taehyung utters. "Great!"

The fears and horror are there, of course they are but Taehyung and Jeongguk chose to bury them deep and not let them surface.

The car fill with soft laughter when they look at eachother.

They're together atleast so they can't waste this time in fear.

-------------------------

"Look Mr. Kim, I told you before and I'm telling you again; I'm waiting for Jeongguk too because he had his appointment and he just went to supermarket. I don't know where he went." Yoongi says because Kim Sungho is in Jeongguk's shop, funimg with anger.

"Call him! I know it's that bastard who took Taehyung!" Sungho says.

"You think I haven't tried that? He's not picking up his phone but he does that sometimes. Will be on Cheongdam top or something." Yoongi utters.

"If you're in anyway, related to all this---I swear---".

"We got the police, we're ready to go." Sungho is interrupted.

"Get every last men of mine to search for Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jeongguk because I know they're together!" Sungho says this while looking at Yoongi who stays unbothered.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night." Yoongi mumbles. Sungho says nothing as he leaves.

Yoongi immediately sends Jeongguk a text, telling him Sungho has started to look for them and they better be careful.

Daewon, on the other hand was on brink of losing his mind. He feels humiliated and that's something he can never let go of, whomever it may be.

"I'll go alone." Sungho says. "I'll fucking deal with them myself."

"No, I'll go with you." Daewon utters. Sungho looks at him for a moment then nods.

"You leave Kim Taehyung to me." Daewon utters when he sits inside the car.

"Let's fucking find them first."

----------------------

"This is such a sweet house." Taehyung says when they reach the house at the little hill.

"It used to be my grandparents house. Me and dad used to often visit it after grandfather died. Mum and Hani were never in mood." Jeongguk chuckles softly.

"And it's abandoned and dirty now. No one buys it because it's old and away from the city, the only house at the hilltop." Jeongguk says but Taehyung keeps looking at the rusty interior in awe.

"Must be fun visiting them, right?" Taehyung asks once he sits on the old couch.

"A lot. Visiting them with dad used to be the best time of the year." Jeongguk says, sits next to Taehyung but keeps the distance.

"How drastically everything changed." Taehyung mumbles.

"Yeah." Jeongguk whispers.

"Jeongguk, usually in any troubled situation, I feel scared and panicky and my whole body reacts differently but---I'm not scared right now." Taehyung utters, looks at Jeongguk.

"My heart doesn't beat crazily and I'm not sweating and fidgeting or nervous. There's this---calm inside of me that I just can't pinpoint the feeling. I'm on a run away from Cheongdam, knowing very well it's dangerous but---". Taehyung sighs.

"I'm not scared. Maybe I am but I can't feel it." Taehyung utters and Jeongguk's lips curve into a smile.

"You know why I'm not scared?" Jeongguk asks and Taehyung shakes his head, Jeongguk chuckles.

"Because you're with me. Because you're not there, not with Lee and you're not marrying him. I'm not scared because I have you next to me and that's more than enough for me to not be scared of anyone out there." Jeongguk utters and Taehyung looks at him fondly.

"You have no idea how thankful I am of you for saving me from him. Thank you for coming for me and taking me with you." Taehyung says. Jeongguk holds Taehyung's hand that rests on his knee.

"I told you, whatever happens, you're not marrying Lee. Even now and after---I'll make sure of that." Jeongguk says and Taehyung lets out a soft chuckle, eyes tear up.

And Jeongguk leans in slowly, so does Taehyung---eyes fluttering close as they could feel eachother's warm breaths on their lips---

They both jump, startled at the sudden noise of something hitting the ground.

"What was that!?" Taehyung exclaims and then they see a cat jumping on the counter and jumping put of the window.

"Fuck, that scared me." Jeongguk utters and Taehyung takes a deep breath and sighs, closing his eyes.

"Me too." And then they look at eachother, burst into laughter then.

It took them three hours to get here, the sun has bid goodbye for tonight and the darkness envelopes the sky.

The two of them keep one dim light on and none wanted to sleep in the bedroom that looked a bit creepy.

Jeongguk was laying on the couch, eating the sandwich that Seokjin had packed for them and they didn't even know until they saw the box when they reached here.

Taehyung had eaten too and was now thinking whether or not he should---nevermind, he should.

Jeongguk gulps when Taehyung leans forward, crawling towards him and he looks at him almost shyly, then lies in top of him, head resting on his chest and arm around his middle---Taehyung settles comfortably.

Jeongguk smiles widely, circling his arms around Taehyung and holds him tightly. The artist sighs contented and smiles.

"Goodnight." Jeongguk whispers, running his hand on Taehyung's back sensually.

"Goodnight." Taehyung whispers back, closing his eyes and soon, sleep envelops the two lovers.

Strangely, almost a few hours later, Jeongguk's eyes open at the little ding of his phone that indicates his battery is low.

Jeongguk frowns, a heavy feeling settles in his heart. He holds Taehyung dearly, who's sleeping softly. He doesn't like how suddenly he felt so weird.

Then he realizes he hasn't checked his phone. The time shows half past one on the morning and there are texts from Yoongi and a private number that is definitely Bogum's.

With a shaky breath, he opens the texts.

Y: they're on their way to find you both. Be careful. That fucker is angry. Just stay safe.

Y: they didn't take Bogum with them, he's not allowed to leave cuz Sungho said so.

Y: bogum just left, he'll get to you both before other do, hopefully. This text was an hour earlier.

Sungho and his men left way before but didn't find them and hopefully Bogum will reach soon.

Jeongguk reads Bogum's texts and his blood runs cold.

Don't stop at one place. Keep moving because Sungho has hundred fucking men after you both.

I'll keep following your car. There's no point hiding in that house.

For fuck's sake, read the messages. Tell me you both are okay.

And Jeongguk's phone dies right when he's about to call him.

"Taehyung! Hey, come on wake up." Jeongguk nudges Taehyung softly.

"We have to leave." Jeongguk says and Taehyung slowly gets up.

"What's wrong?"

"We have to leave---". Jeongguk stops when in the clear silence of hilltop, he hears the rushes of the car from afar but heard as if they're right outside the door.

-----------------------

^he is such a tease like seriously! Sksksndhbdiebdjdvd and be deleted it after 30 seconds. 🔥🔥🔥🔥😭

^awww kookie 😂❤💜

^it's tete y'all. smol tete ❤❤💕 uwu

All cred to rightful owners.
----------------------------

Hello lovelies. How are you all?

Hope you liked this boring and rushed chap.

Have a good day and peaceful night.
Bye...
خداحافظ۔۔۔

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

827K 38.2K 60
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
Brave By Boo!

Fanfiction

322K 11.1K 17
Male Merida x Female Reader (Y/n) = Your Name (H/l) = Hair length (H/c) = Hair color (E/c) = Eye Color (S/c) = Skin Color I OWN NOTHING!!! ALL RIGHTS...
1M 57.6K 57
It all started because of an innocent mistake, It was his fault , not mine. It's all because of him ! Because of him I, no, we broke most of the rule...
578K 35.3K 99
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...