Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya

By magical_AditiRathore

a story of a police officer Neil Khanna and a girl Avni mehta who is deaf. More

Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
thank you
Chapter six
chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
thank YOU
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven

Last chapter

1.8K 180 47
By magical_AditiRathore

At night avneil are sitting in the room.

Avni: Neil tum navya ke pass betho main dinner ki tiyari karti hun.

Neil: ji nahi madam aap navya ke pass bethen main dinner bana kar aata hun balke room main hi le aata hun.

Avni: Neil main bana lungi.

Neil: chup chap betho main abhi bana kar aata hun.

Avni: Ok.

Neil goes from there after sometime avni comes in the kitchen.

Neil: tum Kyun ayi yahan.

Avni: navya so gai hai to maine socha tumhari help kar dun.

Neil: koi zarorat nahi hai main kar lunga sab kuch tum room main ja kar rest karo.

Avni: per Neil.

Neil: maine kaha na jao.

Avni makes a face and went from there.

Neil: lagta hai naraz ho gai.

After sometime Neil comes to the room and smiles to see her playing with the navya.

Avni: aa mera bacha aap ko kheli kheli karni hai Han naughty girl navya is a naughty girl Hain na hain na.

Neil comes to them he keeps the tray on the bed avni saw him and smiles.

Neil in mind: Thank God naraz nahi hai.

Neil: avni dinner kar lo phir mil kar navya ke sath khelte hain.

Avni: Ok.

Avneil had the dinner after that avneil plays with her. Next day Neil is getting ready for the police station avni is sitting on the bed and navya is laying there Neil goes to her he sits.

Neil: avni I am really very sorry commissioner sir ne urgently call kar ke bula liya warna main aaj police station nahi jane wala tha.

Avni: it's ok neil main samjh Sakti hun tum jao.

Neil kiss her forehead.

Neil: main jaldi aane ki koshish karonga apna aur navya ka dihan rakhna.

Avni nodes yes then Neil kiss navya's forehead cheeks and hand he looks at avni both smiles by looking at each other Neil went from there at night avni was In the kitchen and preparing for the dinner and navya was sleeping but navya wakes up and start crying she was not able to listen her Neil enters the home and he hears her crying he goes to the room and shocked to see her crying he picks her.

Neil: sshhh bus princess chup ho jao.

Neil looks here and there but avni wad not there then he went to kitchen avni look at him and saw navya was crying.

Avni: Neil tum kab aye?

Neil: Abhi aya avni tum yahan Kya kar rahi ho.

Avni: Neil khana bana rahi hun.

Neil: bheema kahan hai.

Avni: wo un ka hath jal gaya tha to maine kaha main bana deti hun kyun Kya howa.

Neil: kuch nahi navya ko bhukh lagi hai shayad ye lo isay feed karwa do.

Avni: ek minute.

Avni picks the feeder and takes the navya she see her sobbing and she understand navya was crying from a long time she looks at Neil he smiles.

Avni: Neil navya bohat dair se ro rahi thi na.

Neil: nahi avni abhi rone lagi aur main isay tumhare pass le aya.

Avni looks at him then she goes from there Neil thinks then avni was feeding navya and saw her sobbing in sleep a tear falls from avni's eye she kiss her cheeks.

Avni: I am sorry bacha.

Neil enters the room he understands what she is thinking Neil sits besides her.

Avni: Neil main ek achi maa nahi hun main navya ka dihan nahi rakh pa rahi.

Neil: asa nahi hai Avni.

Avni: asa hi hai Neil meri bachi ro rahi thi aur mujhe pata bhi nahi chala Neil main kaise sambhal paongi isay mujhe kuch sunai nahi deta main ek achi maa kabhi nahi ban paongi.

Neil: sshhh.

He wipes her tears.

Neil: tum ek bohat achi maa ho ek achi beti ho bahu ho aur bohat achi bewi ho avni tum navya se bohat pyaar karti ho main manta hun aaj navya bohat ro rahi thi per kabhi kabhi asa hota hai is main tumhari koi galti nahi hai.

Avni: Neil main her time to navya ke sath nahi reh sakti na main kaise samjh paongi ke use meri zarorat hai.

Neil: itni si baat avni tum akeli nahi ho main hun tumhare sath aur phir kuch din main sab log wapis agaenge hum navya ko akela choren ge hi nahi hamesha koi na koi hoga us ke sath aur aaj agar tum bheema se keh deti ke wo navya ke pass bethe to aaj bhi asa nahi hota.

Avni: ye to maine socha hi nahi.

Neil smiles.

Neil: koi baat nahi ainda dihan rakhna.

Neil: avni her problem ka solution hota hai but hamain thande dimagh se sochna chahiye hmm.

Avni nodes yes Neil hugs her and kiss her hairs then Neil takes the navya and kiss her cheek and lays her on the bed.
Neil: main khana room main hi le aata hun.

Avni: tum betho main le kar aati hun.

Neil: Ok.

Avni goes Neil looks at navya.

Four years passed they lived happily avni completes her studies. A hospital is shown the khanna family and Neela maa are standing there Neil is roaming here and there then he stops to hear the sound of baby crying Neil looks at the door and smiles with teary eyes all smiles then doctor comes.

Neil: doctor avni avni kaisi hai aur mera baby kaisa hai.

Doctor: relax Mr khanna maa aur bacha dono theek hain Mubarak ho beta howa hai.

Neil smiles.

Neil: Thank you doctor.

Doctor goes Neil hugs prakash and all congratulates him.

Bebe: bohat bohat Mubarak ho beta.

Neil: Thank you bebe.

Then nurse comes with a baby and give the baby to Neil his eyes filled with tears he kiss the forehead and cheeks of baby and smiles with teary eyes.

Neil: mera ansh.

Then avni open her eyes Neil enters with a baby she smiles to see them.

Neil: avni dekho hamara ansh.

She smiles Neil lays ansh in her arms she smiles and kiss his forehead then look at neil he sits on the bed and kiss her forehead.

Neil: Thank you so much avni mujhe ye khushi dene ke liye main bayan nahi kar sakta us feeling ko jab maine isay pehli bar godh main uthaya thank you avni thank you so much.

Avni smiles Then all comes and congratulates her after two days avni got discharged. Avneil enters the room ansh is in avni's arm she smiles to see the decorated room she looks at Neil he smiles then navya comes by running.

Navya: mamma mamma.

Neil picks her and kiss her cheek.

Neil: Kya howa.

Navya: mamma agai.

Avni kiss her cheeks.

Shweta: smile.

Avneil look at the door Shweta was standing with a camera in her hand
Neil side hugs avni she click their picture they look at each other smiles they live happily ever after.

The end.

So here this story ends first of all thank you thank you thank you so much for loving my story. every good thing has to end I start writing this story with the purpose to show the side of those people who can't see hear and talk most of the people intentionally or unintentionally hurt them by taunting and laughing at them the people who are blind deaf bumb or disable they are human too so please don't hurt them by laughing and taunting them they are human no one wants to live that life did you think how a blind person feels when they can't see anything, the beauty of nature the colours how they feels when someone said wow it's so beautiful he or she also wants to see that thing the colours they are not able to see their relatives how it feels when a person who is dumb but can't explain it what he or she want how it feels when a person who is deaf but he or she can't hear the first cry on the baby just imagine who avni felt when she can't hear navya's cry when Neil wakes up because navya was crying when she was in the kitchen but she can't hear her crying.
Please if you see these type of people make them feel normal not special let them feel they are normal human beings like us no one wants that life in which they can't see hear or can't say a single word or can't walk no one wants to depend on another person they are daily fighting with new difficulties in their life so please stop making fun of them and at the end Thank you so much and thank you for loving my story.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

247K 19.7K 96
Is it always so perfect as it seems? Are predictions always true? Does True love actually exists? . . Is the love of your life really your life? Befo...
49.7K 7.8K 100
This story is based on PurVir..it is an igtv couple..the story is completely based on imagination it has nothing to do with the serial or real charac...
63.4K 7.1K 40
a story of a police officer Neil Khanna and a girl Avni mehta who is deaf.
12.6K 1.2K 14
The story about a girl Avni mehta Neil and Avni both love each other last 2 years both get married but on marriage first night Avni see a different...