Long Road|| NBA Youngboy

By hhshzz

On a long road I ain't tryna find my way home I believe I can , I know somewhere I'll find peace all alone... More

✨Introduction✨
✨Chapter1✨
✨Chapter2✨
✨chapter3✨
✨Chapter4✨
✨Chapter5✨

✨chapter6✨

1.8K 60 34
By hhshzz

BIANCA MACCANTS

I woke up it was like 7pm at night. Damn they just let me stay asleep all day?

I had a missed call from my mom I really hope she don't want me to go no where.

*Phone convo*

Me: yea ma

First lady🧚🏽‍♀️💚: hey baby, I have a dinner with one of my bosses.

Me: okay... continue.

First lady🧚🏽‍♀️💚: I want you,Marianna, and them boys you hang around to join me.

Me: ma..I-

First Lady🧚🏽‍♀️💚: ain't no "yes or no" I telling now go tell them to get dressed and be on your  way. You have 1hr hurry.

Me: what's the location

First Lady🧚🏽‍♀️💚: imma send it too you now hurry!

*hangs up phone*

I sighed why does this lady do this shit at the last minute. I was walking downstairs then I heard Youngboy and the gang talking I stopped mid way so I can hear.

"How I'm gone tell B I'm leaving?" I heard Kentrell tell them.

"Mannn I grew a bond with this girl in 2 days" boomer laughed I shook my head and smiled.

"Hate yo ass a rapper sometimes" 3 smacked the back of Kentrell head playfully.

"Shii that makes both of us"

"So Yb like him some B" I heard kd say which made me

"Nawl she cool I ain't know her that long to like me some B" Kentrell laughed I shook my head. I knew this man been hurt too many times.

"What time we leaving again?" Ben asked.

"Tmr morning we was suppose to leave today but  Montana has something to do."

After I felt it was a good to walk down I did. They looked at me and said hey.

"Say B can I talk to you?" Kentrell asked me.

"Yea common" We walked out back and sat on the chairs I had on the patio.

"So if your tryna tell me you have to leave for tour I heard y'all convo" I bluntly said.

"Well yea that and I was wondering if you can come wimme? You and Marianna?" He asked me I didn't even notice I was smiling so mfn hard.

"I can ask my momma even though I'm grown I still feel like she should know." I happily said.

He shook his head " oh my mom said she want you and the gang to come with us to one of her bosses dinner with us." I said taking my phone out.

"Yea we can do that." He answered.

"Well go get some clothes we probably only got like 50mims left." I patted his back I got up making my way to where Marianna was.

I knocked on the door "come in!" She said I walked in and she was getting ready.

"Where you going?" I asked her sitting on the bed.

"Auntie Marie called and told me about the dinner now get out and go get ready" she pushed me out the room.

I laughed and walked upstairs I went to the bathroom and cut on the shower made sure the temperature was right and hopped on in.

🤎10mins Later🤎

Right now I have at least less than 40mina to get ready and I'm stressing bad. I put on a nice all white fitted dress with some hoops slicked my curly hair into a high pony tail.

I did my eyebrows with a natural beat and some clear lip gloss. I kept it classy as always. I took a quick photo in front of my ring light.

@ toorawB

Liked By nba_youngboy,Nba_selfpaid 2,911

@ toorawB: got you cashing dreams and it ain't even bedtime😉🌙

Comments

@ nba_youngboy: slimemeretta💚
@ nba_selfpaid : sister💚 🌋!!

Every one could only see what's at the top but not my whole body pretty sure Kentrell will tell me to go change.

I opened my door only to see everybody waiting at the bottom of the stairs for me. Once everybody heard my door open all eyes were now set on me.

"Damnnnn" i heard ben, Kd , Joe , 3 , and boomer say in unison it made me laugh.

"What y'all saying damn foe?" I asked everybody's eyes wondered my body but kentrell was admiring it.

I grabbed my white clutch purse and led everyone to the garage. My mom had left an all white Range Rover she knows that's my favorite one to drive. She already sent the location.

Everybody piled into the car I hopped into the drivers seat and Kentrell went into the passenger seat.

I hooked my phone up to the aux cord and played "Uncharted Love" by you know who Kentrell and made our way to my moms boss house.

*Skips car ride*

We pulled up to what it looks like a two story house I really wasn't amazed I've seen bigger. Before I got out I locked the door and looked in the back where the goofys were.

"Now my mom like y'all but one thing she hates is getting embarrassed in front of her bosses" I eyed Kd , joe , and ben.

"Embarrass her and you will not see me ever again I promise you that now act white" I said letting everyone out the car.

"Kd I mean it mane." I seriously said to Kd he surrendered and shook his head.

I walked up to the door and knocked two times after a few seconds a white lady opened the door.

"Hey you must be Marie daughter and her friends" she smiled .

"Yes my name is Bianca these are my friends Youngboy, Kd ,Ben , Joe ,Boomer and my cousin Marianna." I introduced them she shook her head processing the names.

Everybody looked at me stupid because of how proper I sounded with them ghetto names. "Nice to meet you all. You all got here just in time for the dinner." She explained letting us inside the house.

She showed us to the kitchen where I saw my mom and her boss having a conversation.

It was two white girls looked like they were 17 or 18 but they were mugging me and Marianna I didn't know why.

We all sat down at the table. The wife had fixed some chicken ,green beans , rolls , and they had some sparkling water.

Kd gave me a wth is this type of look. I gave him a death glare and he rolled his eyes at me.

"So Bianca are you in school?" My moms boss asked me.

"Umm I was really thinking of having my own business with hair and things I just need a start off with it" I explained and he shook head at my response.

"Well I didn't get you guy's name." I broke the silence and my mom looked proud. I mean I've been doing it since I was 16 might as well catch on.

"Thank you for asking this is Danielle , and demi my name is Derriça and that is Daniel." She told us their names I shook my head.

"I'm sorry mrs.Derriça no disrespect or anything but this chicken is straight up nasty as the fuck it's dry and it don't have no seasoning at all." I shot Kd a death Glare.

"I'm sorry Bianca and ms. Marie but somebody had to say it" he said trying to defend himself.

My mom gave me this look that was like imma kill you and your friends if y'all don't leave now.

My phone went off. "Umm excuse me can I take this at the table right quick?" I asked them politely Derriça shook her head bust still shocked at what Kd had said.

"Umm is this Bianca maccants?" A lady asked on the other line.

"Yes whose asking?" I curiously asked.

"Umm hi my name is Bernice is your dad named Blake maccants?" She asked and truth be told I really didn't remember anything of my dad he left when I was a newborn and my mom never spoke of him.

"Ummm can you hold for a second." She agreed.

"Mom can I speak with you real quick." I asked her she shook her head yes and got up from the table. I know I'm finna get cussed the fuck out.

"What Bianca!" She whispered yelled.

"What is my father name?" I asked she looked at me dumbfounded.

"H -his name is Blake maccants why?" She answered but asked me a question.

"Hollup. Hello Bernice you still there?" I asked the girl on the phone.

"Yes do you have an answer?" She replied and asked a question.

"Yes my father is Blake maccants why are you asking?" I tried not to come off rude.

"Umm well Hey my name is Bernice Maccants... I'm you sister I live in Baton Rouge and our father will like to meet you." She explained I stood frozen in place.

"Umm I will call you back later." I hung up the phone before she could say anything else.

"Bianca wha-." I cut off my mom.

"Ma I needa leave Im sorry.." she looked at me with a death glare.

"Umm Gang lets go" they looked at me with I sign of relief.

"Thanks you mrs.Derrica and mr. Daniel for the meal. I hope my mom gets that big promotion." Said exiting the room with everyone following behind me back to the car.

"B you g-." I cut off .

"Just get in the car!" I yelled at him my face was red as ever. Car ride back was quiet. Am I finally metting my dad?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

242K 11.1K 32
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
82.8K 1.9K 33
!Uploads daily! Max starts his first year at college. Everything goes well for him and his friends PJ and Bobby until he meets Bradley Uppercrust the...
81.5K 3.6K 20
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
325K 9.7K 105
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...