✨Chapter1✨

BIANCA MACCANTS

"bianca levántate y prepárate para la escuela ahora!!" (Bianca get up and get ready for school now!!) heard my mama yell from the kitchen

"porque mami!?" (Why mommy!?)I asked rolling out of bed and heading to the bathroom. I took a short shower because I was already late and I don't need that lady yelling at me.

I got out the shower brushed my teeth washed my face put on some real slight. I put my hair into 2 puffs balls. I applied my clear lipgloss checked my nails and made my way to this hell hole I call a school.

 I applied my clear lipgloss checked my nails and made my way to this hell hole I call a school

AT THE SCHOOL💛.

"Say you won't!" I heard a loud ghetto girl. Who tf does this type shit it's 7:00am.

"I bet I will You loud mouth bitch" the other girl said. At this point I'm aggravated.

"pueden callarse la boca!" ( can y'all shut the fuck up!) I screamed and everyone shot a look at me.

"What she say?" The girl next to me tried to whisper but failed terribly.

I shook my head getting up making my way out the classroom to the office and picked up a slip for me to leave the school early.

I filled it out and made my way out the school and headed to the corner store. I walked into the store hearing boys yelling.

"Oh Dios mío" (oh my god) I spoke underneath my breath and headed down the cans isle. I grabbed some M&M'S ,starburst, hot Cheeto puffs and went to go make me a slushy.

"Say Ma!" I heard a someone try to talk to me but I continued to make my slushy, and ignored.

"I know you heard me talk to you" the voice got closer I turned around sighed and rolled my eyes.

"Perdóneme" (excuse me) I spoke pushing him out my way going to the register to pay for my things.

"What that mean?"he asked pulling me back towards him.

"It means excuse me" I said pulling my arm away from him and continue doing what I was doing paying for my things.

"Why you acting all hard shawty?" He asked me at this point I'm even more annoyed.

"Say why you asking questions like the feds?" I asked tilting my head to the side?

"When you got cut like that?" He said and I made my way to out the door.

"So you gone ignore me?" I stopped in my tracks turned around towards him.

"Gimme your phone already so I can be on my way."I spoke reaching my hand out for his phone.

"Damn got straight to the point" he laughed shaking his head.

"What's your name?" No cap he was actually fine. I tried to keep my cool bc I knew who he was. Not on no fan girl type shit tho. I just enjoy his music.

"Youngboy what's yours?" He asked me I didn't even know my face was turning hot red.

"My name is Bianca but call me B" I told him handing him his phone back.

"Imma hit you up later" he yelled because I was walking off and making my way back home.

"I bet you will" I yelled back and chuckled.

As I was walking back home I had to make up a lie why I came home early I hope she at work because she don't get back till about 3:00pm.

I got home and changed into something comfortable climbed into the bed  watching on my block. Season 3 is coming so I have to refresh my memory.

I was slowly dozing off u til I heard my phone ding. Prolly youngboy I really ain't pay no mind but I txted back.

Youngboy✨💚: say B

Bianca🥵🥵: What youngboy.

Youngboy✨💚: you tryna pull up on me and the gang?

Bianca🥵🥵: Nawl Im good Im finna go to sleep.

Youngboy✨💚: How bout I pull up on you then?

Bianca🥵🥵: Bet but ONLY you!! And I ain playin slime.

Youngboy✨💚: bet I gotchu. Send yo location.

Bianca🥵🥵: *sends location*

Well that messed up my plans. He just better be outchea before my moms get back she don't like me around boys after my little encounter with my ex boyfriend.

I should've listened to my bestie. I miss he so much I wish I could've helped her but I chose to ignore the fact that she was depressed because she always kept a smile.

She was always cheery, helpful, and just a great vibe to be around. Little did I know her life at home was just shitty! Her mom beat her and let men just touch her in anyway.

To me if your going to have a child take care of them that shits just ungrateful. I was knocked out my thought from knocking on the door. Welp!!

"Quién es" (who is it) I asked but I knew who it was.

"Girl if you don't speak English!" He demanded I giggled and opened the door just to get greeted by the the whole nba gang.

I straight faces Youngboy. I told this specifically him and ONLY him. Hard headed ass lil boy.

"Damn trell She bad one and she Hispanic" 3 tried to whisper to Youngboy. I heard him damn can't nobody whisper.

"First of all Im Latino second of all I'm not youngboy girl get that straight estúpido negro" i snapped and made my way to the kitchen to get me a sprite to put in my slushy.

"And hea attitude is just what we need to keep you You check" Ben said laughing lighting a blunt.

"SAY PUT THAT SHIT OUT!!" I yelled making him out it out. He had me scared for a minute. Tryna get my ass beat ain't you.

"Why you yelling damn" he said to me making me turn my head to him quick as hell.

"It's my momma house and if she smells anything especially weed my ass is done for" I explained to them which made them laugh me and mug them.

"Why you talk like us shawty?" Joe asked me.

"I might be from baton and I just might listen to Youngboy music" I shrugged sitting on the couch in between 3 and Youngboy.

"Oh so you do know who I am?" Youngboy asked with a smirk. I laughed at him.

"I'm not on no fan girl type shit" I shrugged took out my phone and got on Instagram.

He mumbled something. Me and the gang just chilled and got to know eachother. They way better too meet in person.

They finally left I went back upstairs to my room and finished where I left off at on "on my block". I slowly dozed off too sleep.