✨Chapter4✨

BIANCA MACCANTS

I woke up with a banging ass headache

I woke up with a banging ass headache. This is why I don't go out I can't handle my liquor.

"Wakey wakey sleepyhead" Marianna spoke tryna wake me up.

"Say get the fuck my nigga" I spoke before turning around to avoid her.

"Youngboy looking for you." She tried it annoying ass.

"Mane fuck Youngboy lemme go back to sleep." I waved her off putting the covers over my head.

I felt like she left. Welp I guess I was wrong. Before I knew it the cover was snatched off me.

"SAY WTF BRUH LEMME SLEEP!" I yelled which made my head hurt even more.

"So you said fuck me?" I heard Youngboy's voice. Aww shit leave me alone god damn.

"Yes I Did" I spoke sounding like Kevin heart.

"Get yo ass up we finna go to I-hop" he spoke smacking my thigh. Annoying ass.

He left the room I forced myself out of bed. I made my way to the bathroom cut on the shower and hopped in. Eh they can wait.

💛20mins Later💛

I hopped out the tub I'm pretty sure everybody's pissed at me but who gives a fuck. Not this guyyyy!

I brushed my teeth and washed my face and threw on something simple but cute.

I walked downstairs earning a mug from everyone. "Hello how's everybody's morning y'all ready to go?" I asked being petty.

"Bitch I should punch the fuck out!" Marianna spoke up which caused me to mug her.

"I guess y'all had a bad day" I laughed at them.

"Let's go stupids" I walked out the door with everyone following behind me. We all packed up into the sprinter. Everybody was quiet.

"Why the fuck it's so quiet?" I asked everybody. They ignored me. Damn that hurt.

"I- ok." I shrugged and started scrolling on my phone until we made it to ihop. I decided to post something on my instagram since I've been inactive on my page.

@ toorawB

SWIPE

Liked By nba_youngboy,og_3three,4,088@ toorawB: Bad Bad😉💕!Comments @ nba_youngboy: say delete this shit

@ toorawB: Bad Bad😉💕!
Comments
@ nba_youngboy: say delete this shit.
@ og_3three: Lil sis💚.
200more

We already gotten our booth and we were ready to order. The waiter walked over to us eyeing Youngboy down. I was lowkey getting jealous I really don't know why.

"GoodMorning what would you guys like to drink?" She asked only looking at Youngboy ignoring the rest of her customers.

"Uhh gimme a sprite" I heard Kd said. Surprised he ain't say nothing smart or sum.

"I want a sprite too" boomer and 3 said.

"And y'all two?" She spoke with a attitude. Ok bet that up.

"Umm can we get 2 root beers?" I asked for met and Marianna. Just watch.

"Mhmm and you?" She asked so nicely to Youngboy. He wasn't paying her any attention.

"Yea bae what you want to drink?" I asked Youngboy making him look up at me and laugh.

"Lemme get a root beer." He spoke Staley to the girl because his attention was on me.

She mugged me. "Problem sweetie?" I asked putting on a fake pouting face.

"Nope there's no problem bitch" she tried to mumble the last part but I heard her.

"Say now watch that bitch word" I spoke calmly looking over the menu.

"And if I don't" she said turning around like she was gone pop some shit.

I calmly got up and stoop in front of her. "Don't start no shit ni Bianca" I heard marianna speak but I ignored.

"You know what us Latinos do when somebody disrespecting them?" I asked harshly with my Spanish accent come out.

She laughed . "And what is that y'all do?" She asked stepping close to me.

"vencimos a las perras culo (we beat bitches ass)" she looked at me confused.

"Aw shit" Marianna said and tried to get up but it was too late I hit the girl in her face causing her nose to bleed. Before she tried to swing again I right hooked her in her jaw causing her to fall to the ground.

"We beat bitches ass!" I spat at her. She quickly got up and walked off to get out drinks. My work here is done.

"Damn shawt you got hands." 3 spoke I looked at him and laughed. The shit was funny I'm girly but I can fight.

"My nigga I might be girl and my voice is all sweet don't mean I can't fight" I said rolling my eyes at his comment.

A different waiter brought us our drinks and we already ordered and we're currently eating now. I was talking to everybody laughing and enjoying myself.

Just until I felt the a hand grip my thigh. I shot a look at Youngboy and he had a smirk plastered across.

"Say what you doing" I whispered yelled at him while everyone was still laughing and talking.

"I'm bae Remember" he said throwing that shit back in my face.

"Nawl ion remember"I said cutting my cinnamon waffle.

" meet me in the bathroom" he told me. I looked at him stupid.

"Say imma be back y'all I gotta go pee." They nodded their head at me.

I got up and walked to the bathroom with Youngboy hot on my trail. Lord watch over me.

Let's hope he doesn't try nothing. I walked into the bathroom. He followed.

"Now What was said at the booth?" He spoke backing me into a wall and putting his hands around my neck.

Y'all pray for me!