If It Was Me #JinSoo

By AnnaPeytonisMe

ME and HIM was never meant to become a PERFECT MATCH. We were polar opposites. Two people destined to clash... More

The Author and The Story
Chapter 1- The Start
Chapter 2- Him
Chapter 3- The Other Woman
Chapter 4- The Heat
Chapter 5- The Despair
CHAPTER 7- The Silence

Chapter 6- The NURSE

410 14 13
By AnnaPeytonisMe

JIN

Seriously, what was this girl thinking?

How stupid can she be?

This day has just gone sour for me.

It started out really well with me avoiding this leech and starting the new basketball season with my team.

We were laughing and just plain enjoying  our time.

Actually, it was quite nice to be surrounded with goofballs.

Coach Kim asked the whole team to go to the GYMNASIUM for our practice/training so the whole team packed up and left.

The boys were goofing off as usual.

"Yah Hyung, how come you never let Jisoo noona eat with us? I mean you're married right? Don't a husband need to eat with his wife at all times? "

Here we go again with this topic.

I hated it so much.

And JUNGKOOK being clueless as ever had to bring it up... Again!

"Stop Kook. Can't you see Jin Hyung doesn't wanna talk about it?  Just mind your own business man. " RM butted in.

Thanks RM! He understood me the most. He knew our situation and was very supportive with the whole marriage thing.

"But Hyung, aren't you a little mean to Jisoo noona? I mean she's practically feeding you and taking care of you well yet you don't care as much. Just saying tho. " V commented.

"And why do you have to talk to her harshly Hyung? Jisoo noona's just being nice and friendly. She even packs lunch for us. " Jimin said.

I was fed up.

I glared at them.

"Can you maknaes just stop! Enough. I don't wanna talk about Jisoo ok? Stop being observant. This is my life. So can you just lay off? " I was rubbing both of my eyes in frustration.

They eventually mellowed down.

And acted as if nothing happened.

Ok.

As a defense tho, I don't want to talk about me being married because honestly It wasn't my idea in the first place.

I was forced into it by my parents.

They said I needed to man up and start focusing on our future.

Jisoo. Well, she's nice and all that but I really don't like her one bit.

She irritates me a lot.

We fight and argue every single time and I can't keep up with her childish ways.

I've known the girl my whole life and let me tell you, she's crazy and very annoying.

She's pretty. I mean, don't tell her that.

Many of my teammates envy me for marrying the rank 1 in school but I just didn't give a damn.

To me, she was just Jisoo. Plain simple and very unladylike Jisoo.

I was busy listening to Jk's joke when a hand snake round my arms.

It was Irene.

My IRENE.

Let me tell you something about her.

Well, she's my first love.

We met because she was RM's cousin.

Honestly, I just knew I'd like her.

First off, she was gorgeous.

Many girls envy her for her beauty. Boys wanted to be close to her.

She was also smart and athletic. Just my type.

She was also fun to be around and mainly because we were a perfect match.

She was perfect.

Jisoo wouldn't even compare.

I mean it.
I'm just staring ng facts tho.

She clung to me and said.

"Hey Jin! I saw your training earlier. Great play by the way! " She smiled sweetly at me.

I just smiled back and said.

"Just a little workout Rene. Nothing too serious. We were just having fun! Are you guys gonna practice? "

She nodded and I heard all the fan girls scream for our names.

Yep, fan girls. I have a lot of them

Not really sure why but hey, I'm handsome. So maybe that's it.

I was having a  small chit chat with Irene when a figure caught my attention.

It was Jisoo.

She was running really weirdly and she looked pale.

She obviously looked tired.

Might be from all the running.

You see, Coach Car, our PE TEACHER is ruthless. 

I glanced at Jisoo and found her staring at me.

No, not me but at us.

Me and Irene.

She looked really exhausted and the next thing I saw was her falling over and fainting.

The whole Pe class freaked out and came to her.

Next thing I know, I was there. Next to Jisoo and looking at her pale face.

SHE EVIDENTLY FAINTED.

I didn't know what came over me but I carried her bridal style and rushed to the CLINIC.

GOSH! This girl is gonna be the death of me.

Our school nurse checked her and said

"She's just really tired and maybe hasn't eaten yet. A little rest and some food will do the job. Is it ok if you stay here for a little bit? So that when she wakes up , you could make her drink the medicine I've prepared. Would you be a dear Jin? "

I nodded and she left.

I stared at the lifeless figure infront of me.

She looked really pale and when I touched her forehead. She was burning up.

Damn this girl and her carelessness! Seriously you're dead Kim Jisoo.

I basically skipped practice for you.

Sheeesh.

I was damn bored.

I saw movements from her hand and knew that she was awake now.

She woke and made a sound of pain.

"Owww, my head hurts. Where am I? "

She stared at her body and then she found me.

"Seokjinnie? What are you doing here?  what happened? "

SEOKJINNIE?

Again, I hate that nickname . She gave me that when we were just 5.

She then pouted and the smiled at me.

"Seokjinnie? Hello? You there? " She waved her hands.

I freakin' got mad. How can she smile at a time like this?

"Soo, how can you be so dumb? You didn't eat? Like seriously, you're so careless. You fainted during PE CLASS. " I came near her bed and glared at her.

"Here. Drink this and then we'll eat. You stupid brat! "

I gave her the medicine and a glass of water.
"But Jinnie, I hate medicines. They taste bad. Can we just go and eat? Forget about this ugly capsules. "

She made disgusted face.

"Quit whining and drink it NOW! ".

She gulped and drank it.

"Stop being a baby. Let's go! "

"Uhm Jinnie? Can you carry me? I feel dizzy still. "

Seriously?

I stood up and dragged her outside.

"Me? Carry you? Who the hell do you think you are? "

She faced me and fiercely said

"Your wife. I am your wife. So you need to take care of me or else I'll tell Appa and Dad about this. " She whined.

I left her but she clung to me.

"At least lead me there."

I had no choice.

I had to be her NURSE.

We were nearing the cafeteria when I heard a familiar voice calling me.

"Hey Jin! You left your towel at the GYMNASIUM. Here"

"Thanks Rene. " I smiled at her.

I was expecting the little midget to talk to Irene when I realized she had left me and turned back the other way.

I stared at her retreating figure

And shouted.

"YAH KIM JISOO! WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU GOING? "

She turned around and  when I saw her face. I frozed.

She was pouting.

"I'm going home. Don't worry I'll eat at home. " Then she rushed outside.

I was about to follow her when a hand stopped.

"Hey! It's lunchtime Jin. Let's go eat at the cafeteria. " Irene said and dragged me all the way there.

What the hell just happened?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

776K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
369K 22.1K 79
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
1.2M 52.2K 98
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
417K 12.6K 94
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...