The Untold Truth [Completed]

By MsAnonymousBlack

Biggest and Brightest K-Pop Boyband. Millions of Supporters. Successful concerts in the largest arena around... More

Prologue 💜
CHARACTERS 💜
SMILE
LOVER
STARES
DECISION
FAILED
BETTER ONE
KEEPING AN EYE
HIDE AND SEEK
WHO MADE HIM?
I DON'T NEED YOU
STOP
DON'T
PLAN
SICK
2 DAYS, 3 NIGHTS
CHANCE
LET OUR HEARTS TALK
A GAME
ENJOY
GROW UP
DISTANCE
BULLETPROOF
IT'S NO BIG DEAL
BYE
AN END FOR A NEW BEGINNING

TIGHT HUG

8.3K 290 55
By MsAnonymousBlack

CHAPTER 7 ✔

Seokjin's POV
I keep staring at Jungkook and Jimin as they keep on teasing and laughing at each other. They became closer these past 4 months as we continue performing in front of ARMYS in different country.

"YAH! Jimin-ssi you're so weak. Why can't you win just once?!" Jungkook said as Jimin punched him and they laughed out loud.

Meanwhile Taehyung came from upstairs still wiping his eyes clear as he just woke up from a afternoon slumber. I noticed how he stopped  as he heard the two laughing and teasing. He was about to go upstairs again but I called him catching the attention of the other two.

"Yeah?" Tae answered as he look at me puzzled. I mentioned him to come near me and he did.

"Help me prepare our dinner" I requested.

"But, hyung you know that I don't have any talent when it comes to cooking." He said pouting.

"It's okay Tae Tae, I will tell you what to do. Don't pout my baby" I told him as I pat his head.

After an hour, we finish preparing our dinner. I told Tae to call the others so we can dig in our dinner. But I was surprised when Tae suddenly hug me.

"Hey, what's happening?" I asked him but he just shake his head.

"H-hyung..." he said I panicked as I felt my shirt getting wet from him.

"Taehyung? Are you okay?" I asked as I try releasing myself from his hug but he doesn't allow me.

"Why does it hurt? I am happy for them and I support them but H-Hyung it felt knives that are being pierced through my heart." He said crying, I already know the reason of his tears. I rub his back as he continue crying.

"Yahh!! Let's eat I am hungry!!"Hobi said sitting on his place. Tae released from the hug as he wiped his tears secretly but I know Hobi saw it as he look at me confused, I just give him a nod and a slight smile.

Hobi came near Tae and hug him without a word. Tae got confused but let it go. Other members came and we start eating. Few moments later, Jimin presented to wash the dishes and ask Jungkook to help him. Jungkook says no to him and smiled a little.

"Jungkook can you help me with something?" I ask him, he just give me a nod as he continue eating some sweets.

I ask Jungkook to follow me at my room so he did. " The real reason I ask for your time is because I want to ask you something." I started, he sits on the floor as I sit on my bed.

"What is it Hyung?"he asked.

"Are you and Jimin in a relationship?"

"H-hyung..." I looked at him confused. He called me as if he is trying to say something but the hesitation on him comes first.

"Are you?"

"Yes we are..." he answered and I was surprised. I am not expecting that answer from him.

"For real? Did Namjoon know?" I asked thinking Namjoon will disapprove on this as he disapproved to Tae and Jungkook's relationship.

"Yeah. We already tell him about it and he said it's fine, that he will support us. You too, right Hyung?" He said looking at me hoping for a positive answer.

"Ofcourse Kookie, it's your relationship not mine. Just don't rush things" I said unconsciously. He bids his goodbye because he will help Jimin downstairs I just give him a nod.

Why did Namjoon allow them to be together and stop Taehyung from being with Jungkook? Where's the difference in that? Why is this happening to Taehyung? His suffering because of this. He doesn't deserve this. Poor Tae Tae.

Taehyung's POV

I heard their conversation unintentionally, they are officially together. I am happy for him, for them. But the pain is killing me. How will I survive this? Can I survive this?

I am now inside my room, this room witness everything. From the time me and Kookie play games, how from friends we became best friends, how he ask I can be his boyfriend, how we spent our time just by cuddling, how he gave me kisses, how he sang our favorite songs before we sleep, how we woke up in each others arms, how I ask him to let me go, how I told him those hurtful words just for him to leave me, how I told him I don't love him, everything. And if one day I will die, I will choose to spent my last minutes and seconds inside this room as I reminisce our memories together.

"Jungkook-ah will you still forgive me? Will you believe me if I tell you everything? Will you choose me?" I blurted but I laugh bitterly.

"Why will he forgive you? Why would he choose you? You're weak, worthless, and liar. He doesn't deserve you. He deserve Jimin not you." I said and crawled on my bed as I cry.

"You're not worthless, weak and liar Taehyung. Stop saying those words on you." Someone said and I got surprise when I turn to see who said that.

" You are strong, caring, and loving Taehyung. You choose to hurt Jungkook for his own sake. You deserve him but he doesn't deserve you. You know why? Because the love he is saying is weaker than your love." Hobi Hyung said as I got confused.

"If he really loves you like what he is saying he won't believe you when you say that you are with Bogum Hyung. He won't let you go that easily, he will fight for you and for your relationship. Just like what you are doing, you keep on fighting for him to be happy. You sacrifice your own happiness for his own but all he can do is to be mad and bitter at you." Hobi Hyung come near me and wiped my tears. He hug me tight, tears starts to fall.

"H-hyung... Please don't tell this to him. I beg you please" I begged him and he give me a nod. He kissed my forehead and hug me tight once again and ask me to take a rest.

This should be the last time my Hyungs will see me in this situation. I can't be weak I front of them. I can't risk them knowing my other secrets. I have to be strong in front of them so they won't get any idea on what I am hiding.

■■■■

A/N: Enjoy and again gifts and pictures that I used and that I will be using are not mine.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2K 127 24
So everything was a lie? All the dates, the hugs, the kisses, the "I love you's", the promises? Everything was just a dare? You lied. And I fell for...
448 159 9
You're sitting on the bus, exhausted, when blue flashing flames catch your eye. The sight of a blue flame and a boy appearing to commit acts of viol...
746K 9.9K 199
Hi! What? You like BTS too? We should be friends.💛🌻 *Updates regularly* Requests~Open •Gifs respectively belong to owners. Thank you for allowing...
217K 8.6K 45
A story where a girl starts crushing on her classmate Kim Taehyung. Will she ever end up with him? When all he ever see her is as his bestfriend. Wil...