xiaojun's child | xiaojun ff...

Autorstwa kpopistrashlikeme

[ S T O R Y L I N E ] : A one night stand that caused another one to be born. 4 years has pass, she's a bari... Więcej

chapter two
chapter three
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter tweleve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
authors note ❣️
chapter twenty six
chapter twenty seven
chapter twenty eight
chapter twenty nine
chapter thirty
[ final ] chapter thirty one

chapter one

15.6K 324 416
Autorstwa kpopistrashlikeme

Jialia's POV

I place Jian's breakfast plate on the table in front of his chair as he's picking out his outfit for school. Today I made him is favorite breakfast, fried rice with cut up boiled egg without yoke and orange juice. Whenever he tries to crack open a boil egg it gets messy. He's a picky eater so he doesn't like the yoke and will pick it out until it's not there anymore.

"Mommy!" Jian happily says as he enters the kitchen and sits on his chair at its usual spot. A smile spreads on my face as usual as I'm finishing up platting my plate. "It's my favorite!"

I bring my plate and sat it down on the table in front of me as I pull the chair in so I can sit. "I know it's your favorite. Eat a lot so you can grow stronger and bigger."

"You got it! I will eat a lot so when I grow I will become stronger and bigger and help you" Jian says then digs into his food. I smile and pat his head gently.

•••

Jian and I are standing in front of his daycare.

"Remember to stay focus and have fun. If others are bothering you or if you see other kids bothering other kids, report it to the teacher okay." I'm squatting down to be the same height as Jian holding his hand. I fix his hair, moving it to the side. "Remember that mommy loves you."

Jian hugs me and I smile brightly. "Of course I'll remember that you love me. If you don't love me, who else? You're my mommy who will give a lot of love. The only love I need."

He pulls out of the hug. "I'll love you forever until the moon and back. No! I'll love you forever until the stars aren't showing anymore. I'll keep loving you even if the stars aren't showing!"

I smile brightly. I can feel my smile spreading wide to my ears. "Okay! Go inside. Mommy has to go to school now."

His face saddens. I hug him tightly and then give him a kiss on the cheek. I watch him as he skips inside the daycare. When he's inside, I get up and walk to the bus stop. As i'm walking, I look up at the advertisement tv that is posted on top of buildings to see a c-pop boy group, WayV. As each of their picture shows, one of them shows up and I recognize the face, but is his face the same one as 4 years ago? Nice big almond eyes with eyelids, medium nose and medium lips. Maybe I'm seeing things too much. That can't possible be him. Maybe it's just a lookalike. It's not him. I take my eyes off the advertisement when I arrive at the bus stop.

•••

After school was done, I went to the bus stop knowing that the traffic will be bad. I arrive 5 minutes early before my shift and quickly put my school bags away in the break room. I put the black apron on, bringing the strings to the back of myself then tying it before fixing my hair into a low ponytail. I slide my ponytail through the small hole on the back of the hat then sat it on my head. I clock in. I walk up to the front and wash my hands before I start touching or doing anything. On a normal day like today, it's not that busy. A group of guys come inside and walks to the front.

"What do you guys want? I'll pay for everything today." One of the guys says with big eyes, his bangs covering his forehead but could still see. A nice medium nose shaped and nice lips. His voice is deep. (lucas)

"For real? You can't lie." One of the other guy says from behind with a big smile. Small cute eyes, long small nose which is cute and nice medium lips. He's one of the tallest. He's good looking as well. (winwin)

"Is the usual fine?" The guy in the deep voice asks. (lucas)

"Yeah" Everyone agrees.

"Okay. So I'll have 3 Americano and 4 Cappuccino." The guy orders then I punch it in the register. (lucas)

"What would you like the size for the Americano and Cappuccino?" I ask.

"All large!" He says with a big smile. (lucas)

I punch the size on the register. "$18.85 is the total."

"Huh?!" The guy with the deep voice exclaims in confusion. "The total is $18.85?!" (lucas)

"Yes." I say.

"I don't have enough you guys." The guy with the deep voice turns around and whispers, but I can still hear. "What do I do? Did you guys bring your wallets?" (lucas)

"No. You told us that you were going to pay for everything. We didn't bring our cards or anything." One of the guy says, with blonde hair, nice big eyes with eyelids, long cute nose which looks flat when you're face to face with him and medium lips. (yangyang)

"How could you not bring enough, Lucas?" Another  guy chimes in. With big eyes with eyelids, also long cute nose, small lips, long face and his hair mostly on left side. I can see his cheekbones. He looks imitating. The way he looks. (hendery)

Why do they all have big eyes. What do they eat to achieve those eyes. Big and have eyelids.

"Do you want me to cut the limit of your order? Because you're holding up the line." I say with my hands crossed over my chest waiting patiently.

Each and every one of the them turns around and look behind them besides Lucas who was already facing the direction.

"Give me your money and I'll pay the rest." Another guy says. How many is there of them? Nice big almond eyes with eyelids, medium nose and medium lips. His voice is also kinda deep, but not deep nor high. A voice that I would like a male to have. (xiaojun)

Lucas gives the guy that is gonna pay his money. "Go wait over there. It's making the line long if we wait."

"You're right!" Lucas smiles then moves to the side. Same with the others. The guy gives me the cash.

"I'll pay the rest in card." He says making eye contact. (xiaojun)

"Okay." I say as I finish waiting for the process on the register. "$18.85 is the total."

As he's sliding his card. I observe him carefully. He looks familiar. Like I've seen him before. Where have I seen him before? Oh! He's the guy on the advertisement tv when I was walking to the bus stop. I look around to find the others. I scan them then realize that they are the Chinese boy group, WayV.

"Ma'am, Ma'am, Ma'am" The guy in front of me says which catches my attention back to him. (xiaojun)

"I'm sorry." I say as I finish up the information. I turn the register around so he can sign his name. He quickly signs. I print out his receipt and give it to him. "Have a nice day."

After taking all of the customers order and preparing them, I rest as my best friend comes back from the bathroom. WayV is still here drinking their drinks and talking.

"What you looking at?!" Yuyan scares me. I quickly look away acting as if I wasn't looking at them. "You were looking at those group of boys weren't you?"

"No. I wasn't looking at them." I lie though I got caught looking at them.

"Stop lying to me. Which one do you think is cute?" She asks then looks at them too. "Oh my! Is that WayV?! That's WayV! That's WayV! Oh my! That's WayV!"

"Huh?" I say.

"That's WayV! I need a picture with them! Jialia, take a pic for me with them! Please, please, please? Please, my dearest loving best friend!" Yuyan pleads then runs off to their table. Oh my. I didn't agree to anything yet.

They look startled when she arrives. I can sense her fangirling from the front counters. She grabs her phone out and signals me to come over and take a picture for her. I sigh and walk over. She hands me her phone then goes back to fix herself.

"Jialia, make sure to take a good picture! Make sure it's very very good. Very very good." Yuyan says while trying to fix herself in the middle while the guys gather around her.

I put the phone in front of me holding to see if everyone is in the frame. Not everyone is in, so I scoot back further. Not everyone is also in the frame. I scoot back further and further, but not everyone is in. I scoot back again not being cautious of where I'm going backwards.

"Hey! Jialia, behind you!" Yuyan yells. "The caution sign!"

Accidentally overlapping my feet together loosing balance. Ah, here it is. Me falling in front of idols in a pool of mop water and the caution sign. My eyes are shut tightly as I fall but feel myself on someone arms. Did someone catch me? Did I fall? Am I on the floor? The floor is touching me right? Nobody saved me, I'm on the floor right? I open one of my eyes before opening the other side to see that I'm in the guy that paid for the drink earlier. I'm in his arms?! I look around to see that I'm not on the ground. But in his arms?! In his arms?!

The room is dead silent. No sounds, no noises. I'm still trying to process what just happened. I almost fell but I was saved? This don't make sense. Am I sure I'm not on the floor? In the hands of an idol? Having a up close look at him, he does look familiar as if I've met him before this encounter. I just don't know and don't remember when. Is this our first encounter? Maybe I am mistaking him for someone else. But he really looks like a dude I've met before. He looks like the dude I've slept with on accident 4 years ago.

Maybe it's not him and I'm just over thinking this. He could be a lookalike. It's not him. I'm just mistaking him for someone else. But why does his eyes, his lips, his eyes and his cheekbones look the same. No! I'm just overthinking. How can an idol sleep with me on accident? Okay, it's not him and I'm just overthinking this situation. It's not him and will never be him. It's not him.

"Hey! Jialia, are you okay?" Yuyan approaches me in panic bringing me back to reality. I move myself from his arms and fix myself.

"Yeah. I'm okay. Your picture." I say trying to not make anything else awkward between the guy and I. He turns around and shoots me a smile before walking back to his place where he was standing.

"Okay. 1, 2, 3." I say then press the button on the camera. I took a couple more pictures to satisfy Yuyan.

After taking the pictures, I give Yuyan her phone and she checks the photo with the guys.

"Expected of my best friend! Your photos are good. Great quality! I love it!" Yuyan says in satisfaction with thumbs up in the air. I smile nervously.

The guy who saved me earlier is a couple feet away from the crew and I. He's sitting down. I walk towards him to thank him for saving me. I feel bad because I didn't say it earlier when it happened. Maybe because it was awkward and just awkward. Lost of words.

"I came here to thank you for helping me earlier. Without you I would of been in big trouble with my clothes being wet. Thank you." I say with appreciation and a big smile.

He smiles. Even his smile is cute. Especially with those eye smile which is cute and melting my heart.

"You're welcome. I'm very glad that I helped you. I'm Xiaojun." He says then hands out his hand for a shake.

"I'm Jialia." I shake his hand with a smile.

End Of Chapter

PICTURE DOES NOT BELONG TO ME! CREDITS BELONG TO ITS ORIGINAL OWNER. THE EDIT BELONGS TO ME. THANK YOU.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

50.9K 1.9K 34
"I don't like her." "I see you~" "You shouldn't have come here." "A new toy!" "Princess." "He's dead." "I love you." Y/n applied at the Wayv hospit...
287K 5.9K 31
!𝐓𝐇𝐀𝐓𝐒 𝐀𝐋𝐋 𝐅𝐎𝐋𝐊𝐒, 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐈𝐒 𝐂𝐋𝐎𝐒𝐄𝐃 Ꮠ꩜ʾ 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘥𝘪𝘴𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘺𝘴 𝘮𝘢𝘥𝘦 𝘶𝘱 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘴𝘤𝘦𝘯𝘢𝘳...
6.2K 276 22
Lucas and Xiaojun have been dating for a while, and they keep their secret from members. What will happen if they accidentally know the secret? What...
6.2K 347 34
When a baby, you've never seen before, calls you daddy and you are not able to recognize the love of your life. What will happen when you start to qu...