Rap Line Pregnancy Series (Co...

By alldajams4jimin

The Rap Line Version of the pregnancy series! #8 in #RapLine 1/25/2020 OMG O.o #5 in #RapLine 2/11/2020 😳 #6... More

Baby Talk
Positive
Appa Finds Out
Telling the Six Crazy Uncles
Telling A.R.M.Y <3
Puking Your Guts Out
Baby's First Picture
Houston, We Have a Baby Bump
Feeling the Baby Kick
Staches or Lashes
What's the Name?
Nursery
Maternity Pictures
Scared Shitless
House or Hospital?
Insecurities
Thundercats Are Go!
Oh, Baby!
Boys Meet Baby
Birth Announcement
20k?!?
Bonus Chapter 1: First Steps

Family of Three/Four

4.7K 52 15
By alldajams4jimin

Min Yoongi

After the midwife has done all of her checks on you and the baby, she left. She told you to call her if you had any questions or problems and that she would be back to do a check up in a bout a week or so. She wished you both good luck. 

Yoongi dressed your little one in a soft white, footed onesie with purple polka dots on it while you got changed in to pajamas.

"Aigoo~! What a cute little peanut. I can't believe you're here, baby girl." You hear Yoongi saying to her as he's dressing her. Your face breaks into a big smile at hearing him talk to your daughter. You knew he was going to be a great dad, but hearing him talk to her just proves it. You slip on a pair of his boxers for room and one of his t-shirts.

You step out of your closet to see him slowly walking around your bedroom, bouncing your daughter in his arms while humming to her softly. You lean against the door frame and rest a hand over your heart. It felt like it was going to burst with love. 

"You have never been more attractive to me than you are now. Like, seriously Min Yoongi. Hot stuff." You smirk as he looks over at you in surprise. He smiles softly at you then looks back down at your baby. You walk over to him and put your head on his shoulder and look down at your beautiful baby girl.

"I can't get enough of her, babe. She precious. You did so good." He says turning to kiss your forehead. You yawn and nod your head. The events of the day catching up to you. "You tired, sweetness?" 

You yawn again. "Yeah, giving birth takes a lot out of you." You smirk at him.

 "Rest, baby. I'll watch Mi Mi while you get your much deserved rest." You carefully get into your side of the bed and snuggle down into the sheets. You fall asleep shortly after your head hits the pillow. What seems like minutes later, you wake up to a startling cry. You shoot up, searching for your baby.

You see Yoongi in the bed next to you, your daughter fussing in front of him. He glances up to you with an apologetic smile on his face. "Sorry, love. I think she's hungry, and I can't help with that." You chuckle and pick her up. 

"No worries, Yoonie. I've got her."  You say. He quickly grabs your nursing pillow as you get her positioned her at your breast, then put the pillow underneath her and your arm. Yoongi settles back in bed, a burp cloth in his hand at the ready. 

After about fifteen minutes of feeding, your  baby lifts away and gets fidgety. Yoongi lifts her up and puts her on his shoulder and begins to burp her. She lets out a couple of tiny burps and he chuckles at her. "There you go, baby girl. That was a big one. Alright little one, it's time for you to get some rest." He swaddles her before placing her in the crib at the foot of the bed. "Good night, Mi Mi." He places a delicate kiss on her forehead before joining you back in bed.

You snuggle into his embrace as he wraps his arms around you. "I'm so incredible proud of you, babe. You give birth to our little one without any pain medication. I love you. So, so much." He kisses your forehead before snuggling against you.

"Mmm. Love you too, Yoonie. Love our little family."

(I got wrecked looking for gifs of this man. I swear I'm loyal, but I get wrecked on the daily.)

Jung Hoseok

It was a couple of days after giving birth to your boys and you were finally allowed to go home. This was going to be your first night at home as a family of four. It was going to get a little hectic and you were going to join team no sleep for the foreseeable future. But you wouldn't have it any other way. 

The boys were currently napping in their car seats on either side of you in the backseat while Hobi drove you guys home. You were cooing silently over them. Hobi looked in the rearview mirror at the three of you, a small smile on his face. "Sunshine, how're they boys doing?" He asks quietly.  

"They're snoozing. I'm trying not to disturb them, but they're just so cute." You whisper-yell. He chuckles. "I say we leave them in their carriers when we get home until the wake up. Not tempt fate."

"I agree. Tonight is going to be interesting enough as it is, lets not make it worse for ourselves." He says as he pulls into your garage. "Alright fam, HA, let's head inside." You take one baby carrier and he takes the other. You walk into the house and set the carriers on the floor in front of the couch. You both flop back into the couch, you resting your head on Hobi's shoulder. You fall asleep before you know. 

You wake up to two sets of crying and the low murmurs of your husband trying to calm them down. He hears you stir and turns to look at you with a look of distress. "Help." You lift your tired body off the couch and kneel on the ground to assist him. 

"What seems to be the problem, babies?" You lift Beom Seok, who's in a green dinosaur onesie, out of his carrier and immediately determine the cause of his fussiness. Hobi lifts Si Woo, who's in a blue dinosaur onesie, out of his carrier. "Well, Beomie is definitely dirty. I'll take him upstairs and get him changed, cleaned and dressed for bed."

"Well, I think our little Wooie is hungry. I'll make a bottle and meet you upstairs in the nursery after a little while." You nod your head and go you separate ways. This is likely what it's going to be like nowadays. Man to man coverage. 

You make it to the nursery and walk over to one of the changing stations and start the process of cleaning up one of your little guys. You whip out a new diaper and some wipes. You read somewhere that you should have something to cover the baby's genitals, because when it gets exposed to cold air, it can cause a urinating sensation. And thankfully you had something, because as soon as his little business was exposed, urine started to fly. You hurried and got him cleaned up and into a green sleeper. 

You turn around as Hoseok walks into the nursery, Si Woo asleep in his arms. "This little guy promptly passed out after finishing his bottle. How's our other little man?" He walks over to the changing table and slowly change your other son and put him in a blue sleeper. He then moves to place him in one of the two cribs, the baby not being disturbed at all.

"He's doing just fine. All cleaned and ready for a bottle then bed." You make a bottle for him and after he's done, you lay him down in the crib next to his brother's. You look at your boys resting for a while before Hobi drags you to bed.

You relax on your side, Hobi the big spoon behind you. You just fall asleep when you hear crying through the baby monitor on your bedside table. 

So it begins....

Kim Namjoon

After you arrived at the hospital, they whisk your baby of to the NICU (Neonatal Intensive Care Unit) for a quick exam. You're admitted to a postpartum unit and examined by a doctor there. They stated that you were okay but would need to stay a night or two there just to make sure nothing happens to the both of you. 

You and Namjoon are waiting and talking quietly, waiting for news on how your son was doing. You were holding Namjoon's hand as he was murmuring to you how he had kept the boys updated on the ride over to he hospital. They were anxious to hear how you and your son were doing as well. You chuckled as you could hear the constant beeping of Namjoon's phone from the pocket of his jeans.

"Yah....these boys are driving me crazy." He says while using his free hand to turn the phone on silent. He squeezes your hand after he does. He looks at you. "They're just worried about both." You squeeze his hand back.

"I know they are. Tell them that I am okay, and we will let them know about Hyun Sik  is okay when we find out too. I'll even let them come visit tomorrow, which is earlier than I wanted anyone to visit." You give him a serious look, but smirk at the end. He huffs out a laugh, but pull his phone out to text the boys what you said. You hear a couple buzzes, but that's it. 

You hear a knock on the door and in walks a nurse, a small bundle of blue in her hands. You and Namjoon perk up. "Hello Mr. and Mrs. Kim. Here's your son. The doctors examined him and ran some tests and they all came back okay. He's allowed to stay in here with you both." She places him in your arms after you let go of Namjoon's hand. You look down at your son and see his almond shaped eyes open and looking at you and Namjoon. "I'll bring in one of our little bassinets for you guys in just a bit. Just press your call light if you need anything." 

You nod and she leaves the three of you be. "Joonie, he has your eyes. Oh! And look! He's got your dimples." Your son's inquisitive eyes flitted between the two of you still. 

"He's definitely my son. A thirst for knowledge already." He chuckles, sticking one of his long fingers in your son's hand, your son grasping it strongly. "Whoa! What a grip!" He exclaims.

"Do you want to hold him Joonie?" You ask.

"Do I ever!" You hand him over, gently. Emotion hits your chest like a tidal wave. You hadn't fully processed it because you were just trying to make it through the birth, but your son was finally here. He was born, and he was healthy and safe. And he was an exact replica of Namjoon, your biggest wish. Tears started to prick your eyes and you sniffled, catching your husband's attention.

"Princess, what's wrong? Are you hurting?" He asks, eyes searching you for some sign of discomfort.

"It's just hitting me that he's here. We did it, Joon. He's healthy." You sniffle out. He sighs in relief and then stands up slowly, holding your son close to him. You scooch over so that he could sit next to you. He kisses your forehead after sitting next to you then leans his forehead against yours. 

"He is everything that we could have asked for and more. I thought my world was complete with you in it, but I was so wrong. He was our missing piece and I couldn't love you any more than I do now. I am so unbelievably happy. On top of the world that you both are safe and healthy. Thank you for making me father."

"You have a way with words Mr. Kim. I love you, so much. Now, ya girl needs to sleep."

"I've got him, Princess. You get the much needed rest."

ANNEYONGHASAEYO! HI! HELLO! WAZZUPPPPPP!

I am going to try and finish in the next day or two and then I will move on to In A Moment.

I hope everyone is staying well and safe. I won't lecture you on social distancing or staying home because I'm sure you're all getting that from everyone else and every social media platform and the news. You all know what we need to do in order to help flatten the curve.

I hope you enjoy this chapter and I will hopefully have another one soon. 

I'm technically supposed to be in Korea right now because my flight was supposed to be leaving on the 25th. Wahhhh. Not bitter AT ALL.

Anywho.... 

Song Recommendation: Often (Kygo Remix)  by The Weeknd feat Kygo

LOOOOOVE,

Molls :D

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.5K 1.5K 29
❝ 𝙋𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙬𝙤𝙣'𝙩 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙜𝙚𝙩 𝙢𝙚 ❞ ❝ 𝙄 𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙢𝙞𝙨𝙚 ❞ ❀ ❀ ❀ 𝖸𝗈𝗈𝗇𝗀𝗂 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗈𝗄 𝗎𝗌𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝗈 𝖻𝖾 𝖻𝖾𝗌𝗍 𝖿𝗋𝗂...
1.2M 18.1K 38
ORIGINAL VERSION OF BOOK IT'S FINALLY HERE!! Hyung Line is published and completed if you want to check that out! Started: 12-19-18 Completed: 04-6...
311K 10.5K 34
You, Y/N, are an ARMY. You're the smartest in your class and you're the biggest loner of school. No friends=no way to get hurt. Until one day. One da...
477K 19.3K 58
❝[...], you seem to always find a way back onto my path.❞ What happens when two old friends and more precisely, two ex-lovers, meet again after thei...