SCYTHE (vmin) [COMPLETE✔️]

By _Aquafina

MAFIA AU "When will I ever be able to escape him, he left a scar on my life...but he's scythe what else did... More

• 1 •
• 3 •
• 4 •
Characters
• 5 •
• 6 •
• 7 •
• 8 •
• 9 •
• 10 •
• 11 •
• 12 •
• 13 •
Bitches in Paris •14•
B.I.P part 2 •15•
•16•
• 17 •
• 18 •
• 19 •
• 20 •
• 21 •
Characters pt.2
• 23 •
• 24 •
• 25 •
• 26 •
• 27 •
• 28 •
• 29 •
• 30 •
• 31 •
• 32 •
• 33 •
• 34 •
• 35 •
• 36 •
• 37 •
• 38 •
• 39 •
• 40 •
• 41 •
• 42 •
• 43 •
• 44 •
• 45 •
• 46 •
• 47 •
• 48 •
• 49 •
• 50 •
• 51 •
• 52 •
• 53 •
• 54•
• 55 •
• 56 •
Season 2
S2. 1
S2. 2
S2. 3
S2. 4
S2. 5
Break. 6
Im done with myself. 7
Yerrr 8
S2.9
S2. End of the beging
Season 3
S3. 1
Sry anotha hiatus
Listen here lil bih-
🥴40k🥳
S3. 2
Iss hot baby
S3. 3
Vmin week
S3. 4
S3. 5
Whos ready??
Angel
S3. 6
Im confusion
S3. 7
𝘛𝘩𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘢𝘭𝘦
Authors Note
SPECIAL
Big boobs? Uhm chile anyways so..
OHKAY OHKAY BOOBS IS OUT OHH ASS IS OUT OHH HIT IT HIT IT x3
DID I LIE? DID I LIE? DID I FUCKING LIEEEEE???
BACK TA, THIS BITCH THAT HAD ALOT TO SAY ABOUT ME,MILEY WASSGUD?
SCYTHE II PILOT
TRYNA DISRESPECT NICKI MINAJ??WHET??
AND IF HE CANT FUCK 3 TIMES A NIGHT PEACE ✌🏽
TAKING SLAVES? TO FREEDOM!!
I AINT COMING BACK THIS TIIME *autotune voice*
Its out
I year
‼️!!BIG ANNOUNCEMENT!!‼️

• 2 •

6.3K 255 347
By _Aquafina

Earlier today Park residence........

"Chim? Jimin? Wake up." Aecha shook her brother who was laying back down on the old bed with his wrist strapped down tightly with wires and his feet with even skinnier wires.

He shuttered looking to his side, he could barely move at all the pain from his abdomen was killing him. "N-Noona?" "Yeah it's me. I have a plan to escape baby! Wake up you need to listen."

Jimin opened his eyes fully paying attention to his older sister, he glanced over at the window the moon was out and shined beautifully, and the night sky was pitch black. "Listen to me."

Jimin snapped back to her. "Mom and dad, are having visitors they just pulled up. In the mean time we can escape. But we have to go quick!" She spoke while taking out a rather large knife.

She started cutting the wire, "wait! M-my ski-skin." He said trying to move his hands but they were tied down tight. "Jimin.....this is the only way to remove them baby. Here."

She tore of a piece of fabric from the bed and stuffed it in his mouth. "I'm sorry." She said before quickly cutting it off. Jimin couldn't bare the pain, but he tried to keep quite for aecha.

"Done, now your wrist." Jimin tried to focus on anything put the pain in his wrist and ankles, he heard doors and footsteps outside his window. And the shadows of 5 men.

"Here! I got it let's go!" She whisper shouted grabbing his hand and placing a hand on his back to help him up. "Noona...I haven't walked in months." Jimin said crying.

"You can do it, we can be free it's okay." It hurts why can't she see that. Who are you? Don't let them know I'm here shhh.

"Jimin are you listening to me? You can't space out baby." Aecha said as she helped him up from the bed. She covered his mouth after she finally got him up. She looked down to see the bed covered in blood from where he was sitting and his pants covered with blood as well.

She had to hold her breath to stop her self from crying. "It's okay, were gonna be fine shhh." She cradled his head. Just then the door opened, they herd their parents voice and one other voice.

"Crawl." Aecha whispered pointing to the floor, jimin nodded sniffling any other tears away. He got down on his knees half way out the door. He looked back at his sister for permission she nodded.

The people were getting a mad? Jimin could tell in the tone of voice.

"Mr and Mrs park, I'm sure you know why we are here yes?" The pair nodded, "where is his money then?" The tallest man asked pointing back to the man with black wavy hair sitting down in the chair glaring at them.

"W-we g-got caught up but we have it s-sir." Mr park responded looking down at his feet. "Well where is it?" The man said looking around sarcastically.

"......." "that's what I thought." He snickered signaling the silver haired man over to the pair. He tied them up and hit them a little, earning quite sobs from both of them.

Jimin witnessed all of this, he wasn't one bit sorry for them it's what they deserve he told himself.

Your right, they do deserve it jiminie.

Who are you? Tell me.

I'm you baby, I'm just stuck up here.

In my brain?

Haha, no your soul silly, your body.

Oh, why?

You tell me, you made me anyways.

I-I made y-you?

Yes, you did.

How?

Ask yourself that hon.

Before he could get any other information out from the feminine voice in his head, a deep voice brought him back to reality; he was harshly yanked into a near by closet. He was snapped back into the situation he was in.

Just then he heard footsteps nearing the door. Then they stopped after the deep voice called back.

🔪🔪🔪🔪

Present........

"He's on his way." The man with long black hair spoke playing with a knife sitting improperly in the black leather chair in front of his bosses desk.

"That's magnificent." The man said staring out the glass wall that showed over a cold snowy forest, it was beautiful.

"Why did you chose to keep him alive?" The man asked pressing the knife into the leather slowly and sneakily. "......I wanted to. I need a new toy." The man said coldly still looking out at the view.

"You have plenty of toys. So why him." "Why don't you stop asking questions before I do to you what your doing to my chair." The man spat. The other man smirked and removed the knife.

The metal wooded door opened slightly. The long haired man turned and gave a sly smile at his friends carrying in a boy half the size of all of them.

"He's here boss." The boss didn't turn around. The other man stood from the chair and walked over to them, gripping the boys jaw harshly looking at all his features.

"Nice lips, cute cheeks, nice jaw, and...." . Just then jimin woke up and his eyes lazily opened. "Oh my....blue eyes? How gorgeous. Scythe you got yourself one hell of a toy this time. You might have to let me use him sometime."

The boss finally rose from his seat and turned around glaring at the male, who just laughed it off still holding onto jimins jaw. He jerked it away and sat back down.

"W-where am I?" Don't ask too many questions baby, trust me. Your still here? I'm not going anytime soon, just get used to me I'm here to help. So listen to me and stay quiet.

"I see you've met Kurupt and Namjoon little one." The boss spoke with such a deep and intimidating tone, but kind of sexy? He could kill you, stop it.

Jimin held his breath not saying a word just looking around the room. Out of nowhere he was dropped on the ground. "He was so light." The pretty man spoke sitting down on..Namjoon was his name, agin.

Jimin held his side in pain. One of the men laughed at him, he looked up to see the one who shot him and threatened to kill aecha. Jimin tried to get up when he heard the door open and 4 women step inside.

One had short orange hair, the other long dirty blonde. The other two had brown mix type of hair. And black and white outfits on with high heels. One of them finally spoke after inspecting jimin for themselves,spoke.

"Ah so this is bosses new toy everyone is talking about?" One said optimistic smiling at him and bending to his level. "Very pretty." She said stroking his hair.

"Solar stop touching my property. What would you ladies like." "Nothing much boss, the product was sold today, but the D I A is up our asses." The man looked like he was fuming.

"I see, take care of that." They nodded and left, one of them winked at him and another waved sweetly at him.

"Now that they are gone. Park jimin is it?" Jimin looked back at the boss and sighed lifting himself up so that he was on his knees laying back on his legs.

"Y-yes s-sir. W-where a-am I-I?" I told you to refrain from asking questions! He asked me! Just don't ask anymore! Okay I can't protect you from all the way in here baby. I'm sorry.

"In my care; your mine now." "W-what do you mean yours?" You- are you- serious?

"I mean your mine. I don't like repeating myself now, go get pretty for me and I will see you later." That's all he said before walking out a near by door, leaving him with all the other men who were looking at him.

The silver haired one walked up to him ready to pick him up, jimin didn't trust him so he crawled back whimpering his side was still aching.

"I don't have time for any games." He said coldly bending down to pick him up. Jimin didn't know what else to do, so he flung his awful strong leg across the slivers face hitting him right in the jaw.

The others were speechless, the little one had some fire in him. "Wow he bitch kicked you Gia!" The one with long hair shouted out laughing holding his stomach along with the auburn one.

"You little shit!" His went to grab jimin when Namjoon placed a firm grip on his shoulder holding him back. "Go clean your face leave him to Jin." Namjoon said firmly, one thing about him when he says something you listen no matter who you are.

After the one with silver hair stormed out the auburn followed and, the pretty man that was once seated on namjoons lap was in his face holding out his hand offering a warm smile.

Jimin hesitated until he looked into Jins eyes deeply like overly deeply, reading him almost reading his smile, his posture his eyes and the way he stood up. You can read him too...I don't trust him but you should take it. Read him? Social- emotional agnosia. Basically you can see or hear if someone is lying faking or just straight up bullshitting you. Oh. Can I use it on anyone? Yeah if you wanted to, it's like a super power. Can I read minds? No baby nothing like that- well actually maybe if their emotions reflect their thoughts or thinking system or body language. Hmm.

"Hello? Jimin?" Jin asked softly snapping jimin back. So I drift off when I talk to you? Jimin grabbed jins hand and whimpered as he stood up. Jin held his back supportively. No you choose to do that, but you can talk to me whenever. Your mind is just focusing on me. You can train yourself not to like now.

Jin walked jimin to an all white room with a grey bed in the middle, it had a nice view with really tall windows. Jimin spotted a camera when he sat down. "You should take a bath." Ha! You stink. Funny. "Okay, but can you turn the cameras off please."

Jimin asked, but Jins smile dropped he looked more shocked than anything. Based on his look and the way his body moved he's Surprised.

"H-how'd you know there was cameras?" Jimin looked right into what he thought was a camera. "I didn't, you just told me thought." Jimin said smiling to himself. Jin was even more taken back.

Jimin could feel it. "I-I can't sadly Scythe's rules hon, the bathroom is right there call me when your done." Jin said with a smile and walked out.

So that tall sexy- I mean scary guys name is scythe...? Like the knife? I'm guessing so. And he's not sexy he literally owns you. You heard him earlier. Yeah I did....you don't think he would do what...they did to me right? ........I'm-I'm not sure jiminie, I can't guarantee but I'll be here with you through it all.

Jimin shivered thinking that he would violate him like all he other people have in the past. After a moment of thinking jimin got in the shower. He hadn't had one in a minute, all he had was a bucket of water and a old bloody rag, and maybe some dish soap if his mom was in a good mood.

Once he was done, he found a all black outfit set out for him.

Heels? I don't wear heels! I don't even cross dress! I think it's hot babe. I don't really like it. Well, what are you gonna do go naked! Plus you look gorgeous. You think? I know, just look in the mirror. Okay....

Jimin walked in front of the mirror and stared at himself, he did look hot, he had a really small waist, and big thighs. The outfit really complimented him. And he was always insecure about his height the heels made him feel a little powerful.

Then he turned and gasped. Oh my, your ass is perfect. Really? Yes! Very perky and- . Okay stop. I get it my ass is nice.

Jimin smiled to himself a little, but the voice didn't respond or say anything. He was a little scared. Hello?......are you there....HeLLO?! Lady! Come back don't leave!" COME BACK!

I'm here. It's okay jiminie, I'm here. Why did you leave? You told me to stop, you blocked me out. Well, I don't wanna do that agin, please don't leave agin please. I won't. Hey jimin.... yes? Do you wanna leave? Hm...I guess, I was getting comfortable, but then agin I was kidnapped and am now someone's property so I wouldn't mind why?

The door is opened. ...........can we escape? Do you wanna take the risk? .....yeah. Okay well, go ahead I'm right here.

Jimin eyed the door through the mirror, he sighed and scurried over, in his high heels, he never wore heels before. He peeked out the room and no one was in sight. Maybe a guard at the end of the hall, but he wouldn't catch him in time.

Jimin put his head back in then breathed out heavily closing his eyes. "Don't get killed." He said as he ran( or tried to) out the room looking back at the guard who didn't notice him yet.

Don't die don't die don't die don't die don't die!
Jimin said over and over, still no one was chasing him...he was basically running to his freedom.

It didn't last long when a guard yelled out, jimin spun around and sprinted in his heels to the end of the hall, that was too god damn long. Keep running! If you stop you'll get caught faster! Wait! You knew I would get caught! I didn't know!...but I didn't think we would make it. Arghhh!

3 other guards started chasing him now, jimin was out of breath, and was getting used to the the heels, so he started running faster. He saw a black door and he smiled. The exit! Uh uh honey were over. What do you mean? It's never this easy...just keep running.

So he did, he looked back one more time, but this time when he looked back he was met with a hard chest. And a strong grip on his arms. "What are you doing out pumpkin?" It was the guy with long hair.

"I-I-I" "we're you trying to escape?" The taller laughed at him, then he stopped and became serious. "Don't try that agin." He said sternly and threw jimin over his shoulder.

"P-put me down! I'm sorry just put me down!" Jimin screamed and kicked. He was so close to his freedom, he might be little and still scared but when he was so close to something he wanted he was a whole different person.

He wasn't the scared boy anymore, he was a fearless bitch that didn't play around. The voice in his head only made him more driven. Stop jimin. He caught us I'm sorry. I'm supposed to help you. What are you talking about. We were almost free. If I didn't look back maybe I would of saw him and ran the other way. I don't blame you. Your stuck in here just like me. You just want to escape too. Aww jiminie, how much you've grown. Thank you. I promise we'll get through this together. I know I trust you.

It felt like the longest time that he was hung over the tallers shoulder. Suddenly he stopped and put him down. Jimin was facing him, he was pretty too, he winked and spun jimin around. Jimin was staring into the angry eyes of Jin.

Jimin put his head down in shame and Jin grabbed him from the man, and walked away fast. "I-I'm Sorry j-Jin." "It's Jin hyung to you." "Sorry." "What were you thinking! What if scythe caught you! You'd be dead! I don't want to sound crazy but I've grown to like you this past 2 weeks."

Jimin stopped. "2 weeks? W-what do you mean?" "You we're passed out for 2 weeks after the bullet surgery. That was difficult because of your abnormally small waist!" Jin said frustratedly.

"I was out for 2 weeks?" Did you know this? No, but it makes sense, you looked a little skinnier. "Yea you were out for 2 weeks, I looked after you. You talk in your sleep by the way." Jin said grabbing his wrist agin and dragging him along the hallways.

"Jin-hyung where am I?" "....I.C.E mafia." Jimin repeated the words in his head for a second. His eyes widened and he screamed his lungs out. "MAFIA! AHH HELP ME!!!" Jimin tried to run from Jin but Jin held him by his hands.

"Jimin, j-jimin! Stop kicking me! Hey stop calm down!" Jimin was kicking Jin and screaming. Jin wrapped his arm around jimins small waist, and a hand over his mouth.

"Stop! I know your scared but you can't just scream in these halls! You'll alert scythe!" Jimin bit jins finger. "Ow!" "Fuck scythe!" Jimin said out loud, all the guards glared at him.

To be continued.......

Word count: 2930

Hope you like💜

I purple youuuuuuu💜💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.4K 621 14
*SLOW UPDATES* "Are you aware of what the color red represents?" Questioning the mafia boss with his back to him, Jimin poured the perfectly clear re...
30K 1.3K 15
is he mafia?? or killer A indian girl who lives in korea now she had stuck with him y/n: no one loves me taehyung: i love you honey y/n: you j...
88.2K 4.1K 47
" Hello it's Kim taehyung"he said in busy voice .. No reply ...he again said " hello it's Kim taehyung" someone deep breathe heared in other side of...
499K 26.3K 47
Jimin being oppressed by the Big Boss. He keeps fighting but keeps losing. So he finally stopped struggling and obediently surrendered... Jimin, extr...