My little accelehearts

By Gogeta900

Hi my name is yuki and I am a Displaced. But its not just me but my familey. Me and my family are characters... More

Chapter1.0
Chapter1.1
chapter 1.2
chapter 1.3
chapter 1.3 part 2
Chapter 2.1
chapter 2.2
Chapter 2.3
chapter 2.5
chapter 2.6
chapter 2.7
chapter 2.8
chapter 2.9
chapter 2.10
chapter 2.11
chapter 3.1
chapter 3.2
chapter 3.3
chapter 3.4
chapter 3.5
chapter 3.6
Chapter 3.7
restart

Chapter 2.4

30 0 0
By Gogeta900

As the group were heading down the stairs that leads to the Tree of harmony what did they didn't know was that a portal has open beside them and what drop out was a seed surround my vines going into the dirt.
---------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys we need to tell you something important. Monkey said as they were walking down the stairs. Hmm what's that? Xehanot said before we got attack porkchop found something with his wepon. When he hit his sledge hammer into the ground it turn into a Cain and anchoer. Taro said. The rest of the group were surprised of what they just heard. Wait it turned into a what? Karma said. A chain and a ship anchoer like from the show he used. While they were still talking about they reach the end of the stairs case. Hmm we might have unique skill for us porkchop wepon changes into another who else have experience anything strange with themselves? Zexion asked vert spoke up frist. Yeah I did when was running to find Yuki I felt that I was going fast it like if I had more stamina in me.

Then Kurt spoke next while he rubbing his eyes. Yeah and for me before we were attack we trying to find the Heartless my eyes were acting funny wehn I closed my and open them up I was seeing something strange. Huh and what that? Yuki said stopping to look at kurt. I really dont know how to explain it but when I open my eyes I was seeing bright colors around Nolo and the gang I saw a bright light and when I was looking for the soldier Heartless I saw saw a purple light. After krut said that Yuki thought about it then realise what kurt was seeing. I think you saw their life energy.

Kurt thought about it then he connected the dots. Oh like in Dragon ball Z were they sense Ki. Yeah just like ki but how did you guys know that their were Heartless near you? Yuki asked crossing his arms looking at them Shirako spoke up. I did when we were walking in the forest I heard foot steps and when I look behind I heard bush making noises. Really I didn't hear anything when we were together. Karma said tilting her head. I think Shirako here might have super hearing like dogs do. Monkey said and while they were still talking they found the cave were the tree of harmony is.

As the group enters the cave they found the tree but what they saw they knew what timeline they are in. In front of them is the tree of harmony. A tree of crystals with 6 holes in. But the tree was supposed to be bright and colorful but whta they saw is that is drain of its color and there black vines with bule spikes everywhere on it. Wow seeing this actually makeing me a little bit nerves. Roxas said and notice strange Hey guys was there supposed to be two other things here. The group notice it as well. Yeah weres the trapped Luna and Celestia. Mickey said walking to a empty spot they were supposed to be right here. As soon mickey said that the ground underneath him start to rumble he look done and saw the ground splitting up. He jump out of the way and then coming out of the ground came out 2 vines pods and stop coming out and stop next to the tree.

The group were amazed of the perfect timing that mickey did. Welp found them guys. Axel said walking up to 2 pods crouching looking at it. Man I feel bad for these 2 cant do anything cause they keep getting captured or put using magic. Axel sighed and got back up and went back the group. So now what should we try to free them? Asked karma.

I dont think so karma I think we should just leave them for now let the mane 6 save them. Yuki looking back at the tree. Although it think we might to find them and watch them just incase so this evil sprit does not hurt them. The group agreed to Yuki plan and string to watch over the mane 6. On there way there Rosey marluxia pet Timber wolve stop and was sniffing something strange. Marluxia stop to see what rosey was doing. You go on with out me I going to see what's up with Rosey. Ok marluxia just be careful. Xigbar said while waving his hand to marluxia and left with the rest of the group. Marluxia went over to Rosey. Hey girl what's up? Rosey was barking at marluxia trying to say it found something.

As he walk up to Rosey he saw her start digging something out. He rech out for it a d he saw was some sought of color that has 5 red roses around it and Ruby's inside of the roses. Hm seems like you found your self a coller. Rosey start to sniff the coller and whine at it. Hm? You this on you. Rosey sat down shaking her head as for a yes. Ok then just stay still. As marluxia was doing that he didn't notice the coller start to glow. All right there we go let catch up to the other. Rosey bark happily and they we already to catch up to the group. As they heading to ponyville Larxene notice Rosey new coller. Aw she so much cuter with that. Larxene said cuddling Rosey. Yeah she found it when we stop ealier thougth night say it look really good on her. As the group were still walking they reach ponyville. The group then sat down and wait for the mane 6.
---------------------------------------------------------
30 minutes later.

I am so boooored! Sora said laying down stretching his arms. The team were watching ponyville for while and they saw the vines starting going thought out the town and slahing some of the vines that get near them. They been hiding in trees and bushes for cover. Yeah I have to agree with sora here it been a awhile and I want help them but we should be safe and not interfere. Roxas said while juggling some rocks and one of them landed on his head. *bonk* Ow. Axel just chuckle at that and just continue to watch the town. Demyx was just turning his guitar and notice something in the sky he stop and but his hands over his eyes and saw a purple streak. Hey guys twilight is here. He said pointing in the sky. The group notice and saw it. Yep I guess it almost Time then. While they were watching Shirako starting to her something. Hmm? He turned and look into the forest he closed his eyes and was waiting for something else. HELP!!! Shirako eyes open up. Guys some one in the forest and needs help. The group look at each other and shook there heads. All right be fore we go half of us should stay here and find who ever needs help. Yuki said puting his hands on his chin.

Tork and Nolo said that there team will saty here and watch out for anything out of place. Sora said that he will come along. Xigbar zexion Xion aqua and terra said that they will saty as well. So the team that going find the mysterious pony are. Xaldin, demyx, xehanot, marluxia, Roxas, Axel, Larxene, Lexaeus, Yuki, mickey, ventus and saix.

All right be careful guys. Auqa said. The rescue team shook there heads and went into the forest. As the rescue team were going the forest they encounter nomal Heartless and other Timber wolves good thing Rosey was not with them. As the team were heading to the voice they saw a carrier in the forest. As they reach it they zecora scared and was surround by more Heartless. Guys we need to help here. Sora said and was about to jump but Roxas and Axel grab sora back to them.

Wait dont do that we dont what here to see us. Axel said bonking sora head. Oh right sorry. Sora said rubbing his head. So how are we going to rescue her then? Roaxs said Yuki look at them and notice the hoods they still have on their coats. Then he got an idea. Guys come here the group went to here what he was about to say. Then he whisper to them and they like his idea. The organization members put there hoods on and they saw that their faces were not showing at all. When Yuki but his on his face was cover by a white shading then balck shading. All right let to this sora I need you to take care of the Heartless in the back take care of them so zecora can escape. Sora shook his head and summoned his kingdom key and went behind carrier. Alright let does this in 3..2
..1.
---------------------------------------------------------

Zecora was mysterious zebra she lives in the Everfree forest ealier today she was makeing some potions but when she was mixing some herds and powder. Then vines started to enter her home. She grab everything in house and put them in an carrier and was staring to walk to ponyville. But then she was surround by mysterious black creatures and Timberwolves. She could not move at all she was sacred she thought that there was no way out of this see closed her eyes wait for them to attack. But then she heard something yell loudly coming out of the forest.  FIRE!!! Out the forest were two Chakrams spining around and hitting the Heartless and raceing the Timberwolves way from zecora. Zecora open her eyes to see what is happening then the next thing she saw were multiple figures coming and out the forest and saying to attack the monsters she took this opportunity to get her carrier and started to run to ponyville but the  Timber wolves saw her and went to case her she turn her head to see them catching up to her. Then all of sounded a bulr came out of no were destroying the Timber wolves it was so fast she coust tell what just happed but she just continue to run. But she turned her head to see the mysterious figures that help her.

She saw that some of them wearing black cloaks. But she also saw one of then in white instead she continue to look were she was going and stared to so down a bit. She was catching her breath she never see those black monster before and those mysterious figures saveing her. In her mind she was wounding who were they. Back to fight the group were finishing the group. Not bad guy seems like we got her out of here. Yuki said lifting his hood off. Xaldin, demyx, xehanot, marluxia, Roxas, Axel, Larxene, Lexaeus and  Saix did the same and Mickey who had his organization XIII cloak (some how) and came out of the forest was sora and ventus who chuckle of how they defeat the Timber wolves. Hey you two how did you guys move so fast? Lexaeus asked puting his wepon away. Ventus told them that they use sonic blade to attack the  Timber wolves. While they were talking another vine try to attack one of them but it stop and went to back into the ground. The rescue them went back to the rest of the group and an the way there were more of the Heartless. As they were have way to them they saw the rest coming up to them. Hey guys what you doing? I thought you were watching for the mane 6. Xehanot said Nolo walk up and told them that they did and saw the zecora came out of the forest and gave twilight a potsion to drink and while watch thought it was funny seeing what the others saw when twilight was seeing the past. Zecora did tell them that she was attack by mysterious black creatures and saw multiple figure saving her. She told them that they were dress in black cloaks and one of them in white. Karma said pointing at them. But when she said that rainbow dash immediately thought of you guys as monsters.

The group gave a deadpan looked. Really really of course she thinks were monster. Just because we are wearing balck cloaks we are not evil. Zexion said dragging hi hands over his face. The group just sighed of what happen. Ok then continue. Zexion said finishing drawing his hand. Well any way they went to the forest to find the tree of harmony we should follow them and keep them save. The group agreed and went to tree to wait for them.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.7K 124 16
This story owner is SonicPrime972 and I like this awesome story. That's why I decided share here. Well, I hope you like it.
143 24 20
HELLO! This story takes place in an alternative universe after the events of KingdomHearts (Kinda like BBS but further) This is my first story so ple...
5.1K 9 52
More up to date version of Oliver's story and my Team Umizoomi AU Team Umizoomi belongs to Nickelodeon Emin Williams, Helios, and Kransay belong to T...
584 35 17
NOTE: This is a rewritten version of the first part of my first fan fiction series on my DeviantART page. I thought I'd also post the rewritten versi...