Ninjas & Princesses (TMNT Boo...

By TurtleWolfLover

Four baby girls. Princesses, who were all born on a planet called Fae, come to Earth to be protected from a d... More

Prologue
Sapphire Opal O'Neil
Ember Amelia Garcia
Daisy Violet Norris
Adagio 'Addie' Sonata Swan
Important! Read!
The Life of Sapphire O'Neil
The Life of Ember Garcia
The Life of Daisy Norris
The Life of Addie Swan
I Think I Saw Him
Banquet and Trouble
Subway And Reunion
The Past Returns
Talking and Busted
Fired, Ha'shi and Meeting
Splinter and Catching Up
Origin Story & Under Attack!
Rescue & Battle
Sacks tower pt. 1
Sacks Tower pt.2
Sacks Tower pt.3
Epilogue
The Royal Families

Others Like Me

483 9 8
By TurtleWolfLover

<Alright so the girls are going to meet in this chapter>

Third person's POV

Everybody at school was talking about the biggest party of the year. Senior Tiffany Connors was celebrating her 18th birthday, and she invited everyone at her school, since her family was so filthy rich. Tiffany didn't like it that she had to invite Sapphire, Ember, Daisy, and Addie, but her parents said everyone.

The girls didn't want to go, but their families said that it's a teen party and they hardly ever go out. So, each girl gave in and went to the party. They didn't know what to get Tiffany, so each girl just gave her lotions and small perfume bottles.

Each of the girls wore dresses and they tried to doll themselves up to fit in with the kids from there school. Sapphire left her hair down and curly. For jewelry, she wore a ring and her amulet. And she had a small blue hand bag that held her cell phone and lip stick in it. Along with a rape whistle April gave her if she ever left the house at night. 

Ember wore rose shaped earrings, multiple red bracelets, and her amulet with her outfit. And she had a small red hand bag that held her lip stick, cell phone and a can of pepper spray (a precaution from her dad) in it.

Daisy had a watch, a simple heart bracelet, and her amulet with her outfit. And she had her black hand bag, that held her cell phone in it. Along with a can of mace.

Addie, for jewelry, wore a pink bracelet, pink earrings and her amulet with her outfit. And she had her pink hand bag, that held her lip gloss and her cell phone in it. Along with a taser her parents got her.

Sapphire's dress

Sapphire's shoes

Ember's outfit

Daisy's outfit

Addie's outfit

Addie's earrings

Addie's bracelet

All the girls were ready to party. And they felt like, maybe something good will happen tonight.
The party started at 7 and each girl arrived around the same time. Ember arrived first in her dad's police cruiser. Once she stepped out of the car, her dad took the speaker and yelled, "If any boys in there harass or harms my little girl, I'll not hesitate to throw you in jail!" Ember ducked down and power walked into the house, dying of embarrassment.

Sapphire arrived just a few minutes after Ember. She just walked to the party since Tiffany's home was four blocks away from hers and April's apartment.

Daisy arrived at the party just 5 minutes after Sapphire. Her mom dropped her off and told Daisy to have a good time and that she'll be back around 11 to get her. Daisy was starting to feel insecure. She didn't know if she should have come to the party at all. But it was too late. Her mom was gone and she had to wait until the party reached its end.

And finally, Addie was the last of the girls to arrive. Her father dropped her off. He told her to have a good time, and to have fun, but not too much fun. Addie kissed her dad's cheek and headed up to the party.

Tiffany's living room: 

An hour into the party has gone by and everyone is having a great time. Except for the girls. Throughout the party, they each have tried to blend in. Try to talk to others, but they just ignored them. They all been called names throughout the party and the night wasn't getting better. Each girl was almost in tears. They all escaped outside to the balcony. Each picking their own corner to silently cry into.

The balcony: 

Sapphire was the last of the girls to head out onto the balcony when Tiffany and her crew kept calling her a freak and telling her that that's all she'll ever be. When Sapphire finally made it out to the balcony, she noticed three other girls were out here on the balcony. One girl was in a red dress, and was sitting by the couch on the far-right side of it. A girl in a long sleeved purple dress was sitting in a chair by the table with her head down in her arms. And finally, the last girl she saw in a pink dress, was standing by a small arm chair, and leaning out with her arms crossed on the ledge, staring out into the city.

Sapphire sniffled and chuckled at the same time. She decided to break the silence and said, "Guess I'm not the only one having a bad night." After she spoke the girls' heads turned to her and all the girls could see each other's faces and hair color, and all of them stared at each other in awe. All their jaws dropped.

Each girl sees others like herself. Blue hair, red hair, purple hair, and pink hair. Each with a different amulet. Addie decided to break the silence and said, "This is so...COOL! I've always felt like there were others like me out there!"

The other girls laughed at the pinked hair girl's excitement and they each went towards the couch to sit down and get to know one another. As they sat down, something strange happened. Each of the girls' amulets started to glow, and each girl had a look of confusion on her face. "That has never happened before. Have any of your amulets ever glowed before?" Daisy asked trying to figure this out. The other three girls shook their heads and said 'no' to the purple haired girl.

After talking to each other for over an hour, the girls have gotten to know everything about each other. They discovered that they were all adopted and each girl never knew her birth parents. And they each showed their own unique birthmark.

Sapphire told the girls that her sister was April O'Neil from channel 6 news and that her dream job was to become a reporter just like her sister.

Ember told the girls that if they ever had trouble with the police to ask for her dad; officer Antonio Garcia. Ember wanted to help people in some way. Mostly defenseless women. So, Ember wants to open her own gym and teach self-defense classes.

Daisy told the girls that since she is the smartest girl in their class, she would be happy to help with any homework they need help with. Daisy wants to become a doctor. She was maybe thinking about being a pediatrician, because she loves kids, and hopes to have some of her own someday.

Addie tells them that she can hook her new friends up with free pastries of any kind at her family's bakery in Brooklyn. Addie loves to bake. She wants to take over her family's business when she finishes college. So, she'll take a few courses in culinary classes when she goes to the University of New York.

The party ended at midnight. Ember's, Daisy's, and Addie's rides were waiting outside. Ember offered Sapphire a ride in her dad's car. Sapphire took it even though her apartment was four blocks away.

When each girl got home, and went upstairs to their own room to get ready for bed, each girl was thinking about the amazing night that happened to them in so long. Each girl has made three new best friends, and they couldn't help but smile as they started to fall asleep.

As each girl slept they dreamed about each of their turtle boy. But something was different about the turtle boys. Each girl in her dream could see that her turtle was taller and buffer. They couldn't see the face of the turtle boy that saved them. Only the silhouette. But maybe this was a sign. Maybe very soon, each girl will see her turtle boy again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.2K 86 26
The turtles are just doing their everyday things when the meet four girls who they will become the most unlikely of friends with. But they soon disco...
4.8K 26 84
Savannah, Hannah, Anna, and Kindall are captured by the foot clan and saved bye four mutant turtles. What happens when they finally find love that is...
965 39 11
What happens when a teenager who longs for more than just the ordinary stumbles upon an ancient relic with extraordinary powers? And what happens whe...
984 9 18
Some of this will turtle or human This story are some of the sibling's moment with mikeys brother's and her the only girl in the family. The turtles...