α΄„Κœα΄‡Κ€Κ€Κ Κ™ΚŸα΄κœ±κœ±α΄α΄κœ± β€’ ᴛᴀᴇᴋᴏᴏᴋ γ€βœ“γ€‘

By Dippy08

A story in which a highschool teenager Jungkook falls in love with a church boy, Taehyung, during Cherry blos... More

q♑Prologue♑q
q♑01♑q Solicit
q♑02♑q Smitten
q♑04♑q Nature
q♑05♑q Compassion
q♑06♑q Dismay
q♑07♑q Heartening
q♑08♑q Merry
q♑09♑q Confession
q♑10♑q Bewildered
q♑11♑q Adrift
q♑12♑q Absence
q♑13♑q Nostalgia
q♑14♑q Yearning
q♑15♑q Departure
q♑16♑q Abstract
q♑17♑q Tranquil
q♑18♑q Evoke
q♑19♑q Unpredicted
q♑20♑q Recapture
q♑21♑q Comforted
q♑22♑q Rejoice
q♑23♑q Rendezvous
q♑24♑q Bliss
q♑25♑q Fear
q♑26♑q Agony
q♑27♑q Deja Vu
q♑28♑q Reckoning
q♑29♑q Solicit 2.0
q♑30♑q Granted
q♑31♑q Vows (Epilogue pt.1)
q♑32♑q Endless (Epilogue pt.2)
q♑33♑q

q♑03♑q Relish

4.3K 345 93
By Dippy08

Jungkook's Perspective

This precious friendship of us pulled out a hidden person from my introverted shell.

I could spend hours talking and laughing with him that I won't even realize. Sometimes I would ask to help him with gardening and he would radiate positivity with his smile.

"Oh hey gentleman, you're early today." He greeted me as I stood behind him. He was watering the plants.

"I had nothing to do so I came." I said massaging my nape.

"I'm glad you came." He smiled at me.

"So Jungkook how was your school today?" He asked me as he touched the delicate petals of the flower, wiping off the heavy droplets from them.

"It's always the same, boring. I wonder why you always ask." I might have sounded rude but when someone would mention 'school', it would irritate me.

He still smiled and turned to my side. His lips tugged up slightly and cheeks formed the shape of bread.

"I always ask in hopes of hearing something new and good about your school. Life is all about optimism. I will keep on asking until something really good happens." He replied and I stood there like a fool. He was never wrong.

"I don't have any friends. The teachers are like monsters there. I hate everything about it." I said honestly and his gaze fixed on my downcast expressions. He read my gestures and walked closer to me.

"Is that so?"

"Yeah"

"Okay Jungkook, look at that garden over there. What do you see?" He pointed to a titchy garden which was in front of the church after crossing the road.

"Mmm, I see bushes, thornes and some insects." I said and he chuckled softly.

"My dear, look a little higher what do you see now?" He pointed my chin to make me look up and now all I could see was dense leaves of cherry blossom trees. Pink and mellow like always.

"I see cherry blossom trees." I said and he removed his finger from my chin and nodded in agreement.

"Exactly Jungkook. All you need to think and see things a little higher, you may find good things in them too. Your school is just like the garden but you haven't seen it with your higher vision. Tomorrow you'll see it's good sides. I'm sure."

His words had me in a daze. I stood there like a blockhead and he ruffled my hair.

"Would you help me feed the birds?" He asked and I followed him, nodding my head.

🌸🌸🌸

Next day, I walked to school with a little enthusiasm, keeping his words in my mind.

"Higher vision? Good things? This school will never be good." I sighed, walking in the corridor. All my enthusiasm was washed away after watching the crowd.

Crowd, crowd and crowd. I hate it.

My gaze would always be on the ground and I was too bashful to even look up. And he said to look higher.

Somehow I walked to the class and sat there quietly like always. Groups of girls and guys would break the precious silence of the classroom but there was something that I hadn't noticed still.

There was another transferred guy like me who would walk and sit quietly like me.

His desk was in the very last of the row. He was always neglected but I noticed a difference in him that day.

His hand had a bandage. It seemed hard for him to pull out his notebooks from the bag and I felt pity for him.

"Always remember to see things with your higher vision."

"Hey let me help you." I helped him by pulling out his books and notebooks. He looked at me with a little shock and I smiled at him.

"T-thank you." He thanked me and I sat back on my desk after showing him a little smile.

🌸🌸🌸

It was lunch break and I opened up my tiffin only when all had left the class. There would be one or two more students like me in the class who were too shy to talk but their presence never bothered me since they were quiet instead of being awfully loud.

I turned my head to see the boy he was looking around shyly. I could see the sorrow on his face because he was unable to open his lunch box with his one injured hand.

I looked at him and he looked at me and then we both looked away.

I took a deep breath and sat beside him, showing a little courage.

"May I help you?" I asked and he looked at me with widened eyes.

I opened up his tiffin and smiled. Just when I was about to stand he offered me his food.

"You like rice cakes?" He asked and offered me some. His gestures were showing how content he felt after I helped him.

"Ah thank you." I smiled and had one.

"You like dumplings?" I offered him my food and he shyly took one.

"I am Jimin and you?"

"I am Jungkook. Nice to meet you." He smiled and his eyes almost disappeared as his lips tugged up, so tiny and cute.

And I finally made a new friend.

🌸🌸🌸

The same afternoon, I walked to Taehyung to tell him about my day, generally on the usual time I would daily go but I didn't expect the church to be that occupied.

It was well decorated and people were gathered around.

"It's someone's wedding I guess..." I turned around to walk away but a voice stopped me.

"Jungkook, come over here." Taehyung asked to come and join him but I hated to socialize.

I shook my head as a no and Taehyung's expression turned into a disappointed frown.

Disappointment on his face was something that I would never want to see. He was way too nice to be disappointed.

I joined him. His disappointment disappeared and turned into real joy. I just couldn't take my eyes off his alluring face.

His gaze was fixed on the beautiful couple in front of him. Both promising each other to stay together till their last breath.

They were standing under the same cherry blossom tree in the garden and kissed each other, sealing their lips together like their promise of staying together forever.

"Why are they kissing under the tree?" The curiosity inside me raised a question.

"To make their love last forever..." He just whispered, his ocean eyes fixed on the couple and mine fixed on his.

"To make their love last forever...?"

I thought and before I could ask him anything he started helping father with the spiritual activities.

🌸🌸🌸

The next day was Sunday. Church was again filled for Sunday morning prayers.

I entered the church and joined them all. Watching their actions, I joined my hands too and closed my eyes.

Piano music, chiming of bells and his sotto voce voice reciting the prayer, all mixed together and the calmness took over me. It was a blissful escape out of all the miseries and tensions.

"Oh Jungkook you're here too." I finally opened up my eyes when the prayer was over.

Taehyung was standing in front of me, holding the Bible in his right hand which was pressed to his chest, wearing the silk white robe which was reaching down to his feet and slim long delicate fingers of his left hand were brushing his bangs out of his sight. His freckles on his cheeks were as crimson as his lips which always were in the shape of a smile.

How wouldn't it make my day?

"Good morning." I greeted him and he replied with full enthusiasm.

"So nice to see you here dear. So, how's school going?" He asked as he walked out along with me by taking steps leisurely.

I smiled for the first time after hearing the same question.

"I made a new friend." I said shyly and his eyes widened, holding nothing but true happiness in them.

"Really? Aww I am glad you made it. Thanks for keeping my words dear. Now I can feel the good days ahead for you." He said and I was highly melted by his words.

"How can you be so good, Tae?" I whispered as he started to walk away but he stopped in his tracks and turned to show me his beautiful smile one more time.

"Everyone is good dear, it's just you who finds the goodness in them." He replied and my cheeks turned red after realizing that he had heard it all.

He walked away to the garden. I had never felt my heart racing like that.

Cool breezes were playing with his hair and he, with my heart.

•°•°•°★★★°•°•°•

Sorry I know I'm late.
Hope you like it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

895K 37.9K 80
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
426K 17.6K 58
"Doctors Aren't Saving Lives,They are too busy making money" - Jeon Jungkook Accidents Happen[Taekook]
10.1K 431 29
... Breaking News! The Players Association went on strike because the NBA and the Players Association could not agree on the new CBA to be signed. Th...
588K 30.1K 23
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...