The Rise Of The Heroes (MHA x...

GoldenFang17 द्वारा

After ending up dead from the other world, Tanjiro Kamado, Zenitsu Agatsuma, Kyojuro Rengoku, and Giyu Tomiok... अधिक

Chapter One: The Awakening
Chapter Two: Quirk Assessment
Chapter Three: Sub-Zero
Chapter Four: Combat Training
Chapter Five: Devil Fruits
Chapter Six: The Meeting
Chapter Seven: Class Officers and a Date
Chapter Eight: Rescue Training
Chapter Nine: Plus Ultra
Chapter Ten: The Cavalry Vs Nomu
Chapter Eleven: White Thunder
Chapter Twelve: Heartbroken
Chapter Thirteen: A formed Rivalry
Chapter Fifteen: Encounters
Chapter Sixteen: Broken Emotions
Chapter Seventeen: Battles Pt. 1
Chapter Eighteen: Battles Pt. 2
Chapter Nineteen: Coma
Chapter Twenty: Hero Agency Internship
Chapter Twenty-One: Unexpected Return
Chapter Twenty-Two: The Night at Hosu
Chapter Twenty-Three: Connections
Chapter Twenty-Four: Hagari Raijin
Chapter Twenty-Five: Wine
Chapter Twenty-Six: A Cold Return
Chapter Twenty-Seven: Final Exams
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Finals Examination Finale
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Wild Beasts
Chapter Thirty: Operation Hero Slaying
Chapter Thirty One: Regained
Chapter Thirty-Two: Invasion at the Training Camp Pt. 1
Chapter Thirty Three: Invasion at the Training Camp Pt.2
Chapter Thirty-Four: Extraction
Chapter Thirty-Five: Revenge
Chapter Thirty-Six: Phantom Beasts
Chapter Thirty-Seven: The Fall of the Heroes
Chapter Thirty-Eight: The Return of the Beast
Chapter Thirty-Nine: Deathbringer
Chapter Forty: Betrayal
Chapter Forty-One: The Time Tiger
Chapter Forty-Two: The Neglected Gas Tiger
Chapter Forty-Three: Back on Track
Chapter Forty-Four: Twisted
Chapter Forty-Five: The Sweet Gravity Tiger
Chapter Forty-Six: Suspicions
Chapter Forty-Seven: The Demon Tiger
Chapter Forty-Eight: Rebirth
Chapter Forty-Nine: Farewell, Young Heroes
Chapter Fifty: The Message
The Remaining Chapters
Chapter Fifty-One: Izuku Shigaraki

Chaper Fourteen: Sports Festival

1.8K 63 30
GoldenFang17 द्वारा

All students of U.A. are now gathered in the dark corners as they will be introduced by Present Mic to everyone around the world who are watching them having the U.A. Sports Festival. The Class 1-A has mixed emotions like nervous, excited, and frightened as all students in U.A. are putting all their eyes on the students who fought the villains in the USJ a few days ago.

"Do you feel something horrifying, Mineta?" Denki asked.

"N-No." Mineta nervously replied.

"This is it! Let's do our best, Deku!" Uraraka said.

"Yeah! Same goes to you, Uraraka!" Izuku said.

"Yes!" Uraraka replied.

"Good luck to us too, Momo." Izuku said.

"Y-Yeah." Momo replied with her unusual tone. Izuku was confused about her way of replying but he just shrugged it off and focuses more on enjoying the festival. He didn't notice the gloomy glance of Shoto into him while he is cheering up his girlfriend.

"Let's do our best, Zenitsu!" Tanjiro said.

"Yeah! I wanna start this thing with a bang!" Zenitsu said while doing martial arts warm-ups.

"Nii-chan, I mean Tanjiro, let's do our best!" Nezuko said while poking Tanjiro's elbow.

"Yeah! Good luck also, Nezuko and Inosuke!" Tanjiro said with a smile. Nezuko wants to cry happily after seeing his brother smiling at him but Inosuke bumped her and now approaches Tanjiro.

"I'll beat you no matter what happens, Kamaboko Gonpachiro!" Inosuke said.

"Who? M-Me?" Tanjiro asked.

"Yes, you are! I will defeat you with all of my might!" Inosuke said while flexing his biceps.

"I'll do my best too!" Tanjiro replied.

"And now! Let's meet the participating students of the U.A. Sports Festival! Put your hands up in the air!" Present Mic exclaimed as the crowd exploded and cheered up as the announcer fires up the stage.

"Here we go, 1-A! Let's show them what we got!" Zenitsu exclaimed.

"Yeah!!" The Class 1-A replied.

"First, let's start meeting up the first-year students who really proved themselves as they fought the villains from the USJ a few days ago with their bravery and courage. They have shown also what it takes to be a hero towards each other! Let us all welcome, the rising heroes from Class 1-A!!" Present Mic exclaimed as the Class 1-A now slowly walked from the corner and shows themselves to the whole audience, waving and smiling towards everyone.

"Let's go, nii-chan!!" Takeo cheered. Tanjiro saw them and waved back to them. Nezuko heard the voice of his younger brother from the bleachers and she smiled at them. The Kamado family saw her smiling and at the same time, crying a little.

"She looks like nee-san Cyrene!" Hanako said.

"My, oh yes she is!" Kie said.

"Such a beautiful kid like our daughter. I wonder if she is Cyrene." Tanjuro said and they all waved back to Nezuko.

'T-They waved back at me? I... I'm really happy to see you once again!' Nezuko thought while crying. Kanao saw Tanjiro waving at the crowd and her eyes felt happiness when she saw him for the second time.

"T-Tanjiro!! Good luck with the Sports Festival!" Kanao yelled on the bleachers. Tanjiro heard his name being called by a girl. He remembered it from his thoughts and quickly looked for her. He saw Kanao waving on the bleachers and since he is on the process of walking, he waved back at her and smiled.

"Thank you for your support!" Tanjiro replied with his bright smile, assuming that he knew Kanao.

'Y-You smiled at m-me?!' Kanao though and now cried with happiness. Hagari and the others comforted her and also waved to the 1-A students.

"His smile... he smiled at me!" Kanao exclaimed while wiping her tears.

"I know. And one day soon, each other will meet once again but as friends. Remember, he lost his memories with you before. So act like you didn't know each other but, treat him like you really inspire him a lot." Hagari said.

"Thank you, Hagari!" Kanao said.

"Nii-chan! Hope you lose and I'll win the bet for sure!" Chiki yelled at Zenitsu.

"Shut up, you annoying woman!!" Zenitsu angrily yelled.

"Hey, is that your younger sister, Zenitsu?" Mineta asked.

"Yes, she is. And she is really an annoying one." Zenitsu replied.

'Such a beautiful body and face!' Mineta thought while looking at Chiki.

'What's wrong with the grape-headed student of 1-A?' Chiki thought.

"Next up is the class who won't step down without a fight from 1-A. Let us all welcome the 1-B!" Present Mic announced and the 1-B students have now appeared in the stage of the Sports Coliseum.

"Oh yeah! Let's prove to these 1-A losers that we are more better than them!" Monoma exclaimed while raising his fist.

"Go for it, Monoma!" One audience said to him.

'See? The crowd supports me at all!" Monoma said.

"Monoma, you suck!" Another audience yelled at him.

"What?!" Monoma yelled.

"Not all Monoma, not all." Awase sighed.

"Let's do our best, 1-A!" Kendo said on the 1-A students.

"Yeah. Good luck with your class as well!" Iida replied. The other classes are also introduced by Present Mic and now were gathered in the center stage of the Sports Coliseum

"All right everyone! Let us all welcome the student who will give us a welcome speech from 1-A, Zenitsu Agatsuma!" Present Mic said.

"Zenitsu?!" The 1-A asked.

"M-Me? But why?" Zenitsu asked.

"Maybe they saw you being the cocky guy in our room on the other day." Tanjiro whispered.

"Oh, crap." Zenitsu nervously said and now walked into the upper stage. The R-18 hero Midnight approached Zenitsu and gave him the welcoming honors.

"Any words you wanna say before we start the Sports Festival?" Midnight asked. Zenitsu fixes his hair and his P.E. uniform and now gets near on the microphone.

"Your speech sucks in advance, nii-chan!" Chiki yelled.

"Shut up!!" Zenitsu yelled.

"Okay. My name is Zenitsu Agatsuma, from the class who fought the villains in the USJ back then a few days ago, the 1-A. I am honored to be chosen as the one who will give the opening remarks to us all. I would like to cheer ourselves all at this Sports Festival and not take things in person but to make this event a part of our memories of being a young hero in the making. Thank you very much." Zenitsu replied and the crowd went nuts after hearing the speech.

"What a simple, yet friendly remarks from Zenitsu! Okay, listen up everyone! Our first event for today is the 4-kilometer obstacle race! As you go through the pathway in this race, you will meet various traps and obstacles in this event according to its name. The first part is you will face a horde of huge robots that you encountered in the entrance examinations.

Second, you will be racing in an obstacle course where there is a huge and deep pit awaits you as you will pass through the next obstacle called, the fall! And the last one will be revealed by you students if you successfully arrive at the last obstacle course." Midnight said.

"What?! Why we are the ones that we should discover?" Mina asked.

"To make the event more exciting!" Midnight replied.

"Aw come on!" Sato whined.

"You may use your Quirks on speeding up your process but never use it against a student directly. Ladies and gentlemen, good luck!" Midnight said.

"An obstacle race? Tanjiro, I'll just sit in here and wait for you to reach the last part." Zenitsu said, making everyone look at him.

"What? Did he said he'll sit for this one?" One student asked.

"Just how confident he is?" Another student asked.

"Hey, not to sound rude but, are you sure you can win in this event with that strategy of yours?" Tanjiro asked.

"Yeah. I'm sure. Besides, I'm betting on you, Midoriya, that weird boar head, and to Nezuko!" Zenitsu said.

"Eh? Me?" Izuku asked.

"You dare mock at me, Monitsu- I mean Zenitsu?!" Inosuke angrily asked.

"I will, Zenitsu!" Nezuko replied.

'I don't care if everyone are afraid of you, Kamado and Zenitsu. Even you, Midoriya. I'll defeat you with everything I got.' Shoto thought. The students now prepared themselves on the first event.

"Everyone! On your mark, get set, go!!" Present Mic exclaimed as the first event now is about to begin. All students are now running towards the obstacle course but were all stopped as Shoto suddenly freezes them all using his Quirk. Some 1-A students managed to dodge the surprise attack from Shoto and managed to keep up their pace on him.

"Hey! What's with that Quirk?!" Tetsutetsu from 1-B angrily yelled.

"Such an unfair opponent!" Kendo cried.

"Who told you that your opponents can make the game fair and square? Go solve it by yourselves if you want to be a hero in the future!" Shoto said and now runs away from them.

"What can we do for now?!" Sato cried. The noticed that the ice started to melt as Tanjiro uses his magma to unfreeze all of the ice that Shoto just threw into them. He gritted angrily at his tactics and now his lower body started to melt.

"I'll chase that bastard..." Tanjiro uttered and now blasts himself in the race like a launched rocket. Every student looked at Tanjiro with awe while he blasted away from them like they didn't exist.

"Todoroki from 1-A surprised everyone with a chilling glacier as a welcoming gift for the obstacle course. But Tanjiro Kamado who is known to be one of the two Monsters of the Entrance Exam has melted the ice and charged into the race like raging mice!" Present Mic rhymed.

"I won't be beaten by a hybrid Quirk user!" Kirishima exclaimed and now bashes all the ice in front of him. Momo used her staff to jumped her way from the ice. Izuku used his One For All to blast himself from the ice and ran now using his normal speed to catch the leading Shoto and Tanjiro.

"H-Hey. What's wrong with that tall blonde on the starting line?" One person asked the audience as the camera now focuses on Zenitsu who just sat on the ground and sips a cup of coffee.

"Hey! That's not the time for drinking coffee, Agatsuma!" Midnight warned.

"I know, I know. Later, you'll regret why you want me to chase those two with the others." Zenitsu said. Midnight was a little bit confused about what he said to her. The race now goes on as robots from the entrance exam have now appeared before every student. Shoto used his ice to freeze their bodies whole fully and slides past through them. The audience was amazed by the unbelievable ice Quirk that Shoto has shown just now. All of the frozen robots were now destroyed in an instant when Tanjiro fired some magma fists into them.

"That kid with the ice, is he the son of Endeavor, the number two hero?" One person from the audience asked.

"Yes, he is! His son is really a strong one just like his dad!" Another person said.

"But that tall kid who chases right behind him is also a monster. His body is like made of magma. What kind of Quirk is that anyway?!" One audience asked. The students have arrived on the second course which is the fall. Shoto uses his ice to create a bridge on the broken pathway of the fall. Tanjiro soared high in the sky and now passes Shoto who's under him.

'That bastard!' Shoto thought. He didn't know also that Izuku is also in hot pursuit behind him using his One For All and now inches away from him.

'Thanks to my training with Momo, I managed to use my One For All in styles like this one. I really owe you one.' Izuku thought. Shoto created another ice glacier in front of Izuku but it was destroyed when suddenly Katsuki charged himself into the two and passed through them.

"If you're just gonna fight like that, then stop over here and do it properly!!" Katsuki yelled and now is in the second face. Shoto stopped and now punches Izuku in the face and making him nearly fall on the bottomless pit.

"You better stay there, Midoriya!" Shoto yelled and now slides his way out from the obstacle course using his ice. Momo stopped by on Izuku and is about to assist him but Izuku angrily charged his One For All and rushed quickly to chase after Shoto.

'I won't lose to you, Todoroki!' Izuku thought while running. All the leading students are now approaching the last part of the obstacle race. They saw the pathway with the ground being newly dugged as it someone planted a landmine on it. Tanjiro stopped for a bit and analyzed the area.

"Why is the road, really messed up?" Tanjiro asked. Katsuki now from behind uses the advantage of Tanjiro stopping to get past through him and takes the lead.

"See?! You can't even continue further because of your stupid tricks!" Katsuki yelled. While he is leading the race, the landmines from the ground now reacted to his movements and it all exploded at the same time, making him threw away from the race.

"Noooo!! Damn it, Deku!!" Katsuki yelled while in the air.

"Eh?! What's my fault in here?!" Izuku cried. Zenitsu noticed that the race is getting intense as he sees the events on the screen. Seeing Katsuki flying away from being blown by the landmines, Tanjiro stopping and Shoto being chased by Izuku. He stood up now and caught everyone's attention.

"H-Hey! He stood now finally!" One person from the audience said.

"What's he gonna do now that some students are already near the finish line?!" Another person asked.

"Mr. Agatsuma, what are you gonna do now?" Midnight asked.

"Just gonna appear at everyone and say "hi" and win." Zenitsu said. Inosuke and Nezuko are also now arrived in the landmine zone and Inosuke stopped for a bit and used his Beast Breathing.

"Beast Breathing, Seventh Form, Spatial Awareness." Inosuke said as he now detects all the landmines being planted in the ground. He saw most of them are all stuck together and they don't really deal explosive power.

"Hey! These bombs aren't really dangerous! They just wanna made us look like scaredy cats! Come on, let's run past through this!" Inosuke said and now charges his way on the mines. Nezuko uses her demon speed to run past through her brother who still stood before the ground filled with mines.

"Nezuko and Inosuke the wild beast has finally ran past through the crowd! They are now taking the lead. Who on these two will win?!" Present Mic said and the crowd went nuts into the said event.

"You can do it, Inosuke!" Aoi cheered from the bench.

"Hey, why only me, Mitsuri, Kanao, Gyomei, and Muichiro are here with you?" Iguro asked.

"Sanemi pleaded to see Kanae and he said, he has the courage already to make himself known to them." Hagari said.

"And also, Shinobu told me that she will find Kanae as well. But I heard that she will head to Tomioka's whereabouts." Mitsuri added.

"I see. I hope that Sanemi won't do anything rash in this event." Iguro said.

"I already planted an emotional-taser pod on his neck. Once he gets furious, the pod will tase him instantly. So that he won't be doing so much violence." Hagari said.

"Technology these days. They are really dope ones!" Muichiro said.

"Go for the win, Nezuko!" Gyomei cheered. Nezuko and Inosuke are now in the middle of the landmine zone but Shoto, Tanjiro, Katsuki, and Izuku are now chasing after them.

"I think it's time to shine now." Zenitsu said as he creates a ball of light in his hands.

"T-That light..." Aizawa uttered from the spectator's view. Alongside him, is All Might, Present Mic, Giyu, Rengoku, Kanae, and Ectoplasm.

"Don't tell me he's gonna zap once again in the speed of light." Ectoplasm said.

"What is he doing?" One person from the audience asked.

"Is he making a crystal ball or something?" Another person from the audience said.

"Yata no Kagami." Zenitsu said and now creates a huge light beam bouncing on the sides of the obstacle course and surprising all the participants of it.

"This light... It's him!!" Denki cried.

"Wait, what?!" Mineta yelled.

"Oh no, don't tell me..." Jiro uttered as Zenitsu now appeared in front of Nezuko and Inosuke and now leads the race in an instant. He fired a blinding light on the first two leaders and making them disable to run. He then fired another light flare in the sky to blind the others. Izuku and Tanjiro used this advantage to rush in forward to the race and the three of them are now on the lead.

"Magnificent! After sitting on the starting line like he is just watching a football game, Zenitsu Agatsuma now has taken the lead and blinded all of his opponents!" Present Mic exclaimed and the crowd went nuts once again. Chiki on the bleachers dropped her jaw after seeing her brother now on the lead. Her parents now laughed at her after acting nonsense from earlier.

"What happened to you?" Kurosaki asked while laughing.

"Stop it, dad! In the next events, he will lose, I swear!" Chiki said. Zenitsu now saw Tanjiro and Izuku both on the same speed as the three have now taken the lead as a trio.

"I thought you will let Nezuko and Inosuke win with us." Tanjiro asked while running.

"They can win in fourth and fifth spots. But I made sure that the three of us will win. No, Midoriya, win this match." Zenitsu said.

"Eh? But why? You suddenly blinked in here and then spare this event for me?" Izuku asked.

"There's no point if I win. I can win if I want to. But for now, prove to Todoroki that you really are the winner and also, defend your girl at all costs." Zenitsu said as he stopped running.

"Zenitsu!!" Tanjiro and Izuku yelled.

"Go now! I'll blind them once more!" Zenitsu yelled.

"Finish this, Midoriya. I trust in you!" Tanjiro said as he stopped also and make Izuku lead on the race.

"Woah, Woah, Woah! Did those two 6'11 youngsters stopped and made a defensive formation for Izuku Midoriya to win? What's going on everybody?!" Present Mic said.

"Go for the win, Izuku!" Inko cheered on her house alongside with Mitsuki.

"Go Izuku! Beat Katsuki as always!" Mitsuki added.

"Jeez, you really want our son to lose to Izuku eh?" Masaru asked and prepares the ramen for them.

"After being bullied by our son since childhood, you still want to support your son? He should be taught a lesson by losing to that match." Mitsuki said.

"Fine, fine. For as long as he qualifies for the next round, I'm good with it." Masaru said. Izuku now is few steps away from the finish line and sees Tanjiro and Zenitsu standing behind him. He started to cry while seeing his two friends, doing their thing to help him win the match.

'Tanjiro, Zenitsu, thank you so much! I'll win this for you guys!' Izuku thought and now has crossed the finish line, declaring himself the winner.

"And finally! Izuku Midoriya is the very first student to win the first event of the U.A. Sports Festival!!" Present Mic announced and the crowd gave Izuku a huge cheer and round of applause on his victory. Tanjiro and Zenitsu saw Nezuko and Inosuke running ahead Katsuki, Shoto and the others.

"Let's do it!" Zenitsu said.

"Nezuko! Inosuke, run as fast as you can after we do this!" Tanjiro said.

"Do what?!" Inosuke angrily asked.

"Full Barrier!!" Tanjiro and Zenitsu exclaimed as they created a magma barrier filled with light on it to blind the other racers. The two tall youngsters now rushed in the obstacle course and now known to be the second and the third winners. Nezuko and Inosuke got the fourth and fifth place.

"That's unfair!!" Katsuki roared.

"Damn!" Shoto cursed.

The barrier disappeared after the two crossed and everyone is slowly arriving at the finish line.

"The other students have finally reached the finish line yo! After sitting for a long time on the starting line, Zenitsu suddenly flashed like Superman to take the lead and instead of winning it, he helped Midoriya and the others to win the match! Friendship rules in this first event, Eraserhead!" Present Mic said.

"They may do such an unfair plan, but that is also a part of the race. To test how your mind is ready for every unfair challenge that will appear on your way and how determined are you to take it with all of your heart." Aizawa said.

"What a brilliant statement from the underground hero!" Present Mic exclaimed.

"Hey, do you really need to say that?" Aizawa asked. Izuku took a deep breath after winning the match as the first placer. He saw Momo walking slowly and he ran towards on her. But before he can do it, Shoto assisted her and helped her way in the sides of the finish line.

"Hey, are you all right?" Tanjiro asked.

"Yeah. Such a tiring one. Thank you by the way for making me win this match." Izuku said.

"Not all the events are all ours. This festival is meant for everyone. We just gave this one to you because the next ones won't be as easy as we thought. We also gave some of our shares to others so that some heroes will look and learn more about you." Tanjiro said.

"Thank you!" Izuku replied and the two hugged each other.

"Awww. What a bromance! Can the three of us join in?" Zenitsu asked as Nezuko and Inosuke walked alongside with him.

"Sure! Let's have a group hug!" Tanjiro said and the five winners did their big hug. The other 1-A students looked at them and have no choice but to accept their defeat and move on to the next one.

"Jeez, we really have no chance against Tanjiro and Zenitsu?" Ojiro asked.

"I promise! I will win for the next match for Zenitsu's little sister!" Mineta said.

"Who is that?" Denki asked.

"That chick over there!" Mineta replied as he points Chiki on the bleachers and waves into her, even if she can't see him.

"Wow! What a gorgeous sister Zenitsu has!" Denki said.

"Everyone, you are all asked to take a fifteen-minute break and then we are going to start the second and third events of the sports festival!" Present Mic said and the students quickly headed to their locker rooms. Izuku waved goodbye to Tanjiro's group as he is about to go to his room when Shoto stopped him.

"Midoriya, can you have a talk with me for a second?" Shoto asked.

"U-Uh... Okay." Izuku replied as he followed Shoto in the other way towards the locker rooms. The scene changed to Shinobu in the canteen who bought some drinks on her and looked around for her sister. Instead of seeing her sister, she ended up seeing Giyu as she accidentally spills her drink into him while she looked around the area. She hasn't seen his face yet but she quickly aids him.

"Oh, sorry for what I just did!" Shinobu said while focusing on the mess and not looking at his face. She helps Giyu clean his clothes while getting nervous.

"No, I'm fine. I can take care of this." Giyu said as he froze his suit and cleaned it by breaking the ice. He raised his head and saw Shinobu's face and stared at the beauty of her face. He remembered once again the girl in her dreams before whom he always see in a blurry way.

"No! I should help you-" Shinobu stopped as she sees Giyu already staring at her face. Her face starts to blush madly while staring back at Giyu's eyes. Her heart pounds louder than the voices of the people around the cafeteria.

'G-G-Giyu?!' Shinobu thought.

To Be Continued...

Another cliffhanger! (If this is one...) Anyways, I hope you liked this chapter and also, thank you so much for reading this book! Stay safe always and pray to the heavens that all of this crisis that we face would come to an end. Enjoy a great day!

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

70.6K 1.4K 22
In Jin's world, he is a force to be reckoned with, taking on Mongols, bandits, and anyone who deserves punishment with his unmatched swordsmanship sk...
429K 11K 25
WARNING: contains spoilers for those who don't read the Demon Slayer Manga Right after the battle of Upper Moon 1, and right in the middle of a battl...
2.2K 119 28
{Book 2!} (So... Yea... The book is a part two of my first book, make sure to read it b4 this one!) Lmk x KNY book! "I promise, to be the most power...
736K 18K 24
♧ (Y/N) is a nice gentle demon, but can be quite sensitive at times. (Y/N) became a demon by almost being killed from Muzan Kibitsuji when he was kil...