The PO

By d3xterr

noun a person appointed to supervise offenders who are on probation. The story of when Sabrina meets Travis More

Blurb // Characters
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
The PO sequel

12

689 44 31
By d3xterr

^ KD aka Kade in the media

''Pull the trigger, ain't nobody gonna do it for you... pull the trigger,''

Maybe, you should pull the fucking trigger.

''Is she ghosting you?'' Dish asked, all the boys sitting around the table. Their conversation was mostly dry if it wasn't bantering. It was evident that no one was feeling it today.

''Nah,''

''Blow her off for the mandem then?''

''Nah''

''You step out?''

''We aren't even dating for me to be doing that you know, I can do whatever I want. I was never tied down,'' Travis sighed, ''we ain't dealing anymore. That's it.'' He said before getting up, ''Caes'' he nodded towards the door. They both left the room.

The incident that happened last week kept replaying in his head, every day. He couldn't sleep because of it.

''Where we headed?'' Caes asked as he and Travis walked to Travis' car, they both damn near jumped out their own bodies when they noticed a pipe bomb exploding right under Travis' car followed by a few other putting his car on fire. They both ran for cover. Travis reached for his Glock and started shooting where the pipe bomb came from.

''Yo get out here TIP!!'' He heard a voice roar, followed by sounds of crossers approached the estate. Several pipe bombs exploded before the rest of Travis' boys ran outside shooting at the boys on the crossers.

''Get down yo!'' Travis ordered and they all duck for cover. The shoot out continued for another hour. 3 of Travis' guys were hit and a few of the opp was hit too. It was then the police showed up and everyone disappeared from the scene. Travis' and his guys all ran through the house and jumped the fence from the back, each man running for what felt like their lives.

Travis knew it had to be KB, who else could it be? Nobody besides KB would run up on Travis like that.

After they had been running for what felt like 30 minutes they ended up in somebody's backyard, Travis kicked the garbage can in front of him in frustration.

''FUCKKK!''

''Ay calm down,'' Caes said before shaking his head, they all started walking towards the open backdoor. They all looked around quickly before running through the house, they opened the front door and basically flew out on the streets causing an elderly woman shouting at them.

They all couldn't help but burst into laughter. This is why Travis loved his boys. No matter the situation they always seemed to make him laugh at the end.

''Nah but word, imma cut from here.'' He dapped his friends up

''Cut? Where are you going?'' Caes asked clearly concerned for his friend's wellbeing.

''I'm good Caes, I'll catch you man later,''

''Bruv look at this guy,'' Caes cut his eye at him before shrugging him off.

-

Travis' anxious breathing was the only thing filling the quiet of her bedroom, she was savoring the image before her; Travis with his wrists bound together and lifted above his head, a blindfold adorning his face, and a hard-on she couldn't wait to tease. She felt absolutely powerful.

She finally made a move towards the foot of the bed, her knee making the bed dip between his feet as she began to crawl slowly upwards, hearing him gasp and watching him bite his lip in anticipation was enough to have her soaking through your panties.

Her tongue slid up his thigh and you felt the muscle jerk at the sudden contact and Travis groaned. "Baby, please," he begged and she used her teeth to gently bite his hip causing him to gasp once more.

"You said I could do whatever I wanted to you, now be a good boy." she chastised him seductively, her palm brushing against his cock as she continued upwards, her tongue gliding across his stomach towards his pecks, circling his nipple before her lips found his neck. He was a panting mess by now, his body quivering under her touch.

She threw a leg over his hips, straddling him just so that she were resting on his abdomen, his cock barely managing to brush the tip across her ass. He brought his bound hands up, his hands trying to reach for her but she was quick to sit up and grab the silk that kept them together, taking the index of his left hand and placing it in her mouth, sucking on it slow and hard.

Travis bucked his hips, biting his lip as he tried to suppress a groan. "This is torture," he whined and she grinned as she pulled his finger out and pushed his hands back above his head. She used her free hand to reach behind and unclasp her bra, letting it slid and hang freely at her elbows as she leaned down and pressed her nipple against his mouth.

His tongue darted out, mouth opening as he sucked making her moan before she moved so he could do the other one. She rocked her hips against him and felt him curse against her skin. Now she sat up, Travis immediately raising his head to try and reestablish any connection to her skin but ultimately letting his head fall back once more.

She pulled her panties to the side, shimmying back just enough that she could feel the tip of his head slide between her folds. Travis gasped at this, once again bucking his hips to try and get some kind of friction against his throbbing dick.

His skin was flushed but his cheeks remained rosy, and she decided to end his torment. She reached behind her and gripped his shaft, lining it up and pushing back so he filled her completely, both of them groaning at the same time. She held the silk tie on his wrists tightly, her hips rocking feverishly as she chased her high.

Travis was doing his best to sit up, wanting to feel her flush against his body, feel her breasts against his chest but he couldn't way too lost in the feeling of her wrapped tightly around him and unable to move his hands.

"Oh fuck." She moaned bracing herself against his thigh with her free hand, head tossed back as she alternated between bouncing and rocking. Finally, she pulled him upwards, placing his bound arms over her head and around her shoulders as she clung to his torso, her peak reaching and she came, her lips attaching to his peck and sucking his skin, her breath hot against his skin as you let out a serious of gasps and moans, her body shaking and hips twitching as she slowly came down from her high. She quickly moved off Travis, bending and taking him in her mouth, using her hands to cup his balls and run along his shaft as she helped him reach his own climax.

She swallowed the contents he spilled into her mouth, his body immediately collapsing back onto the bed, his chest rising and falling quickly with his ragged breath. She straddled him once more, pushing the blindfold away from his beautiful eyes and undoing the restraint. Once his hands were free he placed them gently on her hips, looking up at her with a straight face. Just observing her.

"Damn," he said with no expression on his face, he tucked her arms motioning for her to get off of him. She slowly slipped off and picked up her bra and booty shorts quickly putting it back on as he also was getting dressed. He picked up his trap phone and dialed a number.

She stood by her bedroom door just staring at him, he had just arrived 15 minutes ago and now he was leaving.

''Yeah, I'll be there.'' He looked the girl up and down but couldn't help to feel disgusted by her, her attitude almost made him put a bullet in her head.

''When will I see you again babe?'' She asked him wrapping her arms around his naked torso, running her hand down his back. She threw her head back and looked up at him, placing a kiss on his chin.

''Soon,''

''Stay for a drink then, I'll mix your favorite,'' she said loving his body heat on hers. He gave her a small nod and followed her down the hall and into her small kitchen, he sat by her small island table and went on his phone. Soon enough she placed the drink in front of him and took a seat next to him.

Staring at the cup of tea clenched between his hands he let out a frustrated sigh through his nose.

"Calm me down, my ass." He muttered taking a sip and still, his heart clenched every time that news bulletin flashes across the screen in front of them. He noted that he definitely needed a tv in hi kitchen

Young lady killed in what seems like a gang shootout.

He downed the rest of the drink and stared at the tv. He let out a shaky sigh. goosebumps running through his body, mailbox so full her family couldn't leave more, all text still left unread. The sound of keys in the door made his heart sink for a second. So paranoid he couldn't take it anymore.

''Yo! You expecting company?'' He asked her with his eyes shot up. He dashed the cup away from him and got up quickly. For a second he felt like hitting something.¨

''Sorry! It's just my sister... By herself. So. Calm down.'' She reassured him. It was like his heart dropped from his throat to his stomach.

He then focused back on the tv. Wondering why her picture didn't pop up on the news. Was he due to get caught?

''Did you know the girl?'' Ocean asked him, she hadn't watched the news. All he knew was she died the night Travis left with that one girl.

''No-''

''You've been here for 20 minutes and I've seen you check the news at least 5 times.''

''I don't know the girl!'' He snapped before stepping out of the kitchen, he grabbed his shoes and quickly slipped them on. Shaking his head he left her house, he made sure to look around before entering his brand new vehicle mad that Kade had set his on fire. The shootout had been all over the news the past few days.

"I–I'm sorry, after what happened last year with the explosions, and that...I just...I get so worried every time you go out." She said pressing herself against him outside her home. He planted a kiss to the top of her head. They both stood there silent for a few seconds

"You're cute when you're worried. I'm a big man, don't worry about me," He mumbles into her scalp, she let out a little laugh and pushed back to look up at him.

"Shut up, I'm not cute."

He pressed his lips onto her forehead as they both hold each other for a moment. Content that everything was okay, for now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 9.5K 34
{Irenic} tending to promote peace or reconciliation; peaceful or conciliatory. Check Out my Other Books Aswell .❀️
128K 2.4K 59
𝑫𝑰𝑺π‘ͺ𝑢𝑡𝑻𝑰𝑡𝑼𝑬𝑫 outΒ·law /ˈoutˌlΓ΄/ noun a person who has broken the law, especially one who remains at large or is a fugiti...
495K 23.9K 42
His R.O.D. Let me show you what it stand for. Β©πŸπŸŽπŸπŸ—/𝟐𝟎𝟐𝟎.
891 58 3
: a period of change when things feel unstable or out of your control.