Aur Pyaar Ho Gaya

By magical_AditiRathore

a story of a police officer Neil Khanna and a girl Avni mehta who is deaf. More

Chapter One
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter four
Chapter five
thank you
Chapter six
chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty one
Chapter twenty two
thank YOU
Chapter twenty three
Chapter twenty four
Chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Last chapter

Chapter thirty seven

1.1K 152 27
By magical_AditiRathore

Avneil goes to the room avni lays navya on the bed.

Avni: Neil isay dekhna thora main aati hun change kar ke.

Neil: ok.

Avni goes to change Neil saw the frame which avni gifted him he smiles.

Flashback:

Avneil are sleeping then avni wakes up.

Avni: Neil Neil utho Neil.

Neil wakes up.

Neil: Kya howa avni sone do na.

Avni: Neil mujhe bhukh lagi hai.

Neil: to ja kar kitchen main dekho na kuch na kuch mil jaega.

Avni: Neil mujhe bahar ja kar kuch khana hai mujhe acha nahi lag raha.

Neil: avni mujhe bohat nend arahi hai kal chale jaenge.

Avni looks at him she again wants to awake him but she stops she goes to the kitchen but nothing was there to eat she looks at the fridge cabinets and boxes but didn't find anything.

Avni: kuch bhi nahi hai khane ke liye bohat bhukh lagi hai ek kaam karti hun khud hi bana leti hun.

Avni picks the vegetables and was cutting the onion on the other side Neil spread his hand on her side to hug her but she was not there Neil frown with close eyes he moves his hand then he open his eyes and shocked he sits on the bed.

Neil: ye avni kahan gai avni avni.

Then he gets up and looks for her then he goes to the kitchen he saw her and at the same time avni cuts her finger while cutting the onion.

Avni: ouch.

Neil: avni.

He runs to her and holds her hand avni got scared because she didn't knew he was standing behind her Neil looks at her and cups her face.

Neil: avni relax main hun.

Neil saw the blood and sucks it avni is looking at Neil.

Neil: ye Kya kar rahi thi.

Avni: khana bana rahi thi.

Neil look at her and said calmly.

Neil: tumhe mana kiya hai na kitchen main aane se dekho hath kat liya apna Kya zarorat thi ye sab karne ki.

Avni said like a innocent child.

Avni: mujhe bhukh lagi thi.

Neil cups her face.

Neil: to mujhe kehti na.

Avni: tumhe uthaya tha tum ne kaha ke kitchen main ja kar dekh lo kuch na kuch mil jaega.

Neil: I am sorry main nend tha acha tum betho main Abhi kuch bana deta hun.

Avni smiles and sits first Neil did her bandage then cooks the poha for her and feeds her.

Neil: ab chalen room main.

Both gets up.

Avni: Neil tum ja kar so jao mujhe nend nahi arahi main thori dair bahar lawn main ja rahi hun.

Neil: avni is time akele bahar bethna sahi nahi hai.

Avni: Neil mujhe room main ghabhrahat ho rahi hai.

Neil: tumhari tabiyat to theek hai na.

Avni: Han theek hai but main kisi asi jaga jana chahti hun jahan mujhe sukoon mile aur fresh air bhi.

Neil: avni is time hum kaise ja sakte hain.

Avni: it's ok Neil main samjh sakti hun din bhar police station main hote ho phir Roz raat ko main tumhari nend kharab karti hun I am sorry Neil main bohat pareshan karti hun na tumhe.

Neil cups her face.

Neil: avni asi koi baat nahi hai acha tum roko main car ki keys le kar aata hun phir chalte hain.

Avni: nahi Neil it's ok tum ja kar so jao tumhe subha police station bhi jana hai.

Neil: wifey tum shayad bhul rahi ho kal Sunday hai.

Avni: oh Han main to bhul hi gai.

Neil: koi baat nahi main keys le kar aya.

Avni: main change to kar lun.

Neil: kyun kurti pehni hoi hai ase hi achi lag rahi ho.

Neil goes avni smiles.

Avneil gets in the car and goes to the park on the way avni is looking out from the window Neil smiles to see her happy then they reached a park and sits on the bench avni intervene her arm in his arm and puts her head on his shoulder neil smiles to see her after some time Neil feels her grip was losing Neil looks at her and smiles to see her sleeping.

Neil: meri jhali.

Neil smiles and carefully he picks her and goes to the car and makes her sit in the car then he sits and drive after sometime both reached home he again picks her and goes to the room and lays her on the bed and kiss her forehead and looks at her lovingly.

Flashback ends.

Neil touches the frame and smiles Avni comes and saw him looking at the frame.

Avni: Neil Kya dekh rahe ho.

Neil turns to her.

Neil: kuch nahi bus kuch yaad agaya tha.

Avni: Kya.

Neil: yaad hai hum adhi raat ko park gaye the kyun ke tumhe park jana tha.

Avni smiles.

Avni: Han aur agle din tumhe dant pari thi.

Neil: ji Han wo bhi aap ki waja se mom aur bebe ne kitna danta tha mujhe aur tumhe kuch bhi nahi kaha tha.

Avni: Han wo to hai.

Neil: Kya wo to hai park tumhe jana tha aur mom aur bebe ne responsibility and carelessness per mujhe itna bara lecture de diya.

Avni: main to sach batana chahti thi tum hi ne mana kiya tha.

Neil smiles.

Neil: Han kyun ke main nahi chahta tha ke tumhe dant pare.

Avni smiles.

Neil: aur waise bhi apni wifey ki wish puri karne aur us ki khushi ke liye agar thori dant kha bhi li to Kya ho gaya.

Avni smiles.

Neil: main Abhi aya hmm.

Avni nodes Neil goes to change then both lays on the bed and navya is sleeping between them.

Neil kiss his princess and his love forehead.

Neil: good night.

Avni: good night.

Neil: sirf good night.

Avni: to phir.

Neil points to his cheek avni smiles and kiss his cheek Neil close his eyes then both looks at each other their eyelock.

Avneil are sleeping peacefully then navya cries Neil wakes up Neil shakes avni's shoulder.

Neil: avni avni avni utho.

Avni wakes up and looks at Neil she rubs her eyes to clear the vision.

Avni: Kya howa Neil.

Neil signs to navya avni look at her and sits.

Avni: Kya howa mere baby ko bhukhi lagi hai. Neil main is ke liye feeder le kar aati hun.

Neil: hmm.

Avni goes and comes with the feeder she sits and picks navya and feeds her and pets her head but she is not in a mood to sleep Neil looks at avni and she is sleepy Neil takes navya from her avni looks at him.

Neil: tum so jao main isay sambhalta hun aaj papa aur navya khelen ge hain na princess.

Avni smiles and lays her head on his lap Neil smiles he is holding navya with his one hand and is petting avni's head with his another hand he kiss avni's forehead after sometime navya sleeps Neil lays her on the bed and sleeping by resting his back to the hard board of the bed in sitting position because he don't want to disturb avni next day avni wakes up and realized she is sleeping on his lap and he is sleeping uncomfortably avni feels bad she sits on the bed Neil wakes and smiles to see her.

Avni: I am so sorry Neil meri waja se tumhe ase sona para tum ne mujhe uthaya kyun nahi.

Neil: kyun ke mujhe acha lag raha tha aur tum itne sukoon se so rahi thi uthane ka mann hi nahi kiya.

Avni: tum bhi na Neil.

Neil smiles after that avneil are at the hall.

Bebe: Neil kareena ki shadi ke liye hum log teri bua ke ghar ja rahe hain navya Abhi choti isi liye avni nahi ja sakti to tu navya aur avni ka dihan rakhna.

Neil: ji bebe aap log kab ja rahe hain.

Bebe: kal.

Neil: ok.

Next day all are standing outside the house Shweta goes to avni and takes navya and kiss her.

Shweta: bilkul Mann nahi kar raha Jane ka.

Avni smiles.

Shweta: beta apna aur meri raj kumari ka dihan rakhna.

Avni: ji mummy ji.

All went sits in the car avneil waves their hands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

91.8K 15.5K 106
It's a story of a girl name avni mehta who lost her parents when she was a kid and Darkshado who is a mystery this character will reveal as story pro...
63.4K 7.1K 40
a story of a police officer Neil Khanna and a girl Avni mehta who is deaf.
12.6K 1.2K 14
The story about a girl Avni mehta Neil and Avni both love each other last 2 years both get married but on marriage first night Avni see a different...
288K 21.7K 100
Despite being completely different from each other, the love they hide has no bounds which makes them go any limits for each other. Story of two b...