Homegirl ~ N.M.

Autorstwa justin_jason_is

In which he misses his girl Bestfriend "Same old Nick Mara." "I wish you'd stop staying that." {IRL & SOCIAL... Więcej

PROLOGUE
1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
EPILOGUE
Book 2 coming soon !
FINALLY

2

1.4K 41 10
Autorstwa justin_jason_is

@chaschas

96,254 likes
chaschas 💋💋💋
📸: @trevorlang
View all comments

User1: Yessss 🥰

User2: This top 😍😍

louisdipippa: I see you Chasity 🤩
   —chaschas: I miss you DP 😚

User3: My fav 🥺

singlerica: Where's my bestie going looking like this ? 👀
   —chaschas: In and Out 😌

User4: Nick Mara follows youuuu !

trevorlang: You look very gorgeous Chasity 🤤
  —chaschas: Thanks baby 😚

User5: A Queen 😍

User6: Beautiful 😌

Therealnickmara: My Chas 😍😍
chaschas: My Nicky 😙

User7: ^^ excuse me 👀

"Why am I not invited ?", Erica asked me as I applied more lipgloss. "Cause Nick didn't ask for you.", I chuckle. "Fuck him too then, his daddy shark looking ass.", Erica snapped as she drove. I laughed. "Look, he's throwing a party at his crib Friday and I told him we'd be there. Take your anger out on him when we get there.", I tell her.

"Oh for real ? Are those cute boys in his band gonna be there ?", Erica asked. "Most likely. Who did you say was the one you liked ?", I ask her. "The one that's always dying his hair. He's really cute.", she said as she smirked. "They all are. But Nick.", I say. "Girl, shut up.", Erica said as I chuckled.

"It's so funny thinking back on how you and Nick had a crush on each other but he wasn't ready to stop being a hoe.", Erica chuckled. I didn't think it was funny. Nick ruined that for us. We could've been happy but he had other plans. I'm happy with just being friends though. "We're here !"

Erica parked the car and I hesitated. I saw Nick sitting down in a booth, waiting for me. "Text me when you need me.", Erica said. I just stared at him. "Chasity ?", I heard Erica say. "What if Nick's not the same ?", I ask her. "It's been almost 4 years. None of us are the same anymore.", Erica chuckled. "Stop being nervous and go in there."

I nodded and got out the car. Erica drove away and I walked in. I slowly walked over to where Nick was sitting. He didn't see me at first. I stood over him. "Hey Nick.", I say softly. He quickly looked up at me. The smile on his face when he saw me was huge. He stood up and quickly hugged me around my waist. I was hesitant at first because I wasn't expecting that. I soon hugged him back.

"It's so great to see you.", he whispered. It was like he didn't want to let me go, and I didn't want him to either. It's like seeing Nick again, everything I ever felt for him came rushing back to me. Our friendship and the feelings I had for him. It's not good but there's no problems. I gave Nick a small cough and he quickly let go of me.

We sat down in our booth. We ordered and then started our talk. "So, how've you been ?", Nick asked me. "I've been good. I'm healthy and I'm working so.", I say. "That's good. You look amazing by the way.", he said as he looked me up and down. I chuckled. "Thank you. So do you.", I say. He chuckled. We then just stared at each other for a minute.

I finally looked away, hiding the fact that I was blushing. "Ahh, I can still make you do that.", Nick said as he grabbed my chin. "Shut up. That wasn't you.", I say as I push his hand away. "Well who was it then ?", Nick asked me. I rolled my eyes and shrugged my shoulders. "That's all me baby.", Nick said as he smirked.

"Same old Nick Mara. Always so full of himself and cocky. But it's always something I could deal with.", I say as I sigh. "You got jokes Chas.", he chuckled. I smiled back. Me and Nick caught up on everything. He told me about each of his band members. I told him about my job. He asked me to come to his crib one day just to hang. I told him I'd think about it.

After we talked and ate, we stood outside waiting for our rides. Erica was picking me up. "I had a great time.", I say. "Me too. It was so amazing seeing you again after all these years.", Nick said. "It doesn't even feel like we've lost contact. I feel even more close to you."

I smiled. "I feel the same way Nick.", I tell him. "Have you kept in touch with any of our friends ?", Nick asked me. "Yeah, I went to a movie with Louis last week when he was in town and I FaceTime Madison every now and then.", I tell him. "And I text Mikey almost everyday."

"Damn, that's real good. I'm horrible at keeping in touch with people.", Nick laughed. "Yeah, I know.", I say as I laugh with him. Nick's phone began to ring. I took a quick glance and saw who was calling him. The picture was a pretty brown skin girl and the caller ID was 'Bae'. That kind of hurt my feelings a little.

"I'm sorry, I gotta take this real quick. I'll be back.", Nick said as he answered and walked a few feet away from me. I sighed. I should've figured Nick wasn't single. Hell, he never was in high school. I just stood there, waiting for Nick to get off the phone. I heard a car honk. I look up and see Erica.

I walked up to her car with a big smile on my face. "So, how was it ?", she asked me. "Chill, it wasn't a date.", I roll my eyes. "Bitch, I just asked how was it.", Erica snapped. "Ok shit my bad.", I say. I turned back to look at Nick. He was still on the phone. "Who is he on the phone with ?", Erica asked me. I turned back to her with a simple look on my face.

"His girlfriend.", I say. "Girlfriend ?", Erica questioned. I nodded. "Yep, she's real pretty, I can't hate.", I say. Never the type to hate on a female I don't even know. "Yeah but she ain't you.", Erica said. "True, true.", I smirk. We both started to chuckle. "Looks like he just got off the phone.", Erica said as she pointed towards Nick. I turned around and saw Nick put his phone in his pocket.

"Feel like waiting ? I'll be quick.", I ask Erica. "Go ahead girl.", she said as she sat back and began playing Candy Crush on her phone. I smiled and walked back over to Nick. "Is that your ride ?", he asked me. "Yeah, Erica is taking me back home to Trevor.", I say. "Who's Trevor ?", Nick asked. "My boyfriend.", I say with a smile. Nick's face dropped.

"Well, is he treating you good ?", Nick asked. "Same old Nick Mara, being protective over his best friend.", I chuckled. "Yeah, you know me too well.", Nick blushed. We just stood there laughing and smiling until it died down and we were only standing there in silence, enjoying each other's company. "I should let you get home.", Nick said.

"Ok, I had fun today.", I say. "Me too. Looking forward to seeing you at the party Friday.", Nick smiled as he grabbed my hand. "I'll definitely be there.", I say as I blushed. "Ok.", Nick said with a smile. "Ok.", I say as I slowly back away. As I backed up, Nick kept a hold of my hand. "Nick, I have to go.", I giggle.

He was making me feel like I was in high school all over again. I was feeling all mushy and gushy in the stomach. Nick really has me wrapped around his finger all over again. "Can I get a hug first ?", Nick asked. I looked back at Erica and she winked at me as she waited. I turn back to Nick. I wrapped my arms around his Nick and he wrapped his around my waist.

"I really did miss you Chasity.", Nick said to me. "I missed you too Nick. A lot.", I say back. His hands rubbed my back gentle and I felt my knees starting to get weak. "Text me ?", Nick asked. "Definitely.", I say. We released from the hug. Before I could take a step back, Nick placed a kiss on my cheek. I blushed so hard and looked down at my feet. "Goodnight Chas.", Nick said as he smiled at me.

"Goodnight Nick.", I say as I back away. I turned around and started walking towards the car. I got in and put my seatbelt on. "Bitch....", Erica said to me. "Shut up and drive.", I say as I held back a smile. "You know we gotta talk about it when we get where we going, right ?", Erica asked me. "Of course I know.", I say as I playfully roll my eyes. "I'm still trying to comprehend that, that actually happened."

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

580K 16.6K 51
IN WHICH EX LOVERS RECONNECT AND REMINISCE OVER THE LOVE THEY SHARED IN HIGH SCHOOL. BOOK ONE. PLOT BY BABYBAZZI © COVER BY 38BLADEZ ©
54.5K 1.7K 33
օ. soltera ❛❛ la da los mismo que la quieran o la amen. ❜❜ completed! ( nick mara ) ( jun 2019-mar 2020 )
102K 3K 31
He was an extrovert. She was an introvert. They were complete opposites.
209K 7.7K 58
in which, he falls for the girl across the world. real life / social media