Ninjas & Princesses (TMNT Boo...

By TurtleWolfLover

Four baby girls. Princesses, who were all born on a planet called Fae, come to Earth to be protected from a d... More

Prologue
Sapphire Opal O'Neil
Ember Amelia Garcia
Daisy Violet Norris
Important! Read!
The Life of Sapphire O'Neil
The Life of Ember Garcia
The Life of Daisy Norris
The Life of Addie Swan
Others Like Me
I Think I Saw Him
Banquet and Trouble
Subway And Reunion
The Past Returns
Talking and Busted
Fired, Ha'shi and Meeting
Splinter and Catching Up
Origin Story & Under Attack!
Rescue & Battle
Sacks tower pt. 1
Sacks Tower pt.2
Sacks Tower pt.3
Epilogue
The Royal Families

Adagio 'Addie' Sonata Swan

642 7 0
By TurtleWolfLover

Hair:

Age: 15

Talent: Can sing and play the flute, piano, violin, clarinet and saxaphone.

Bio: Adagio or 'Addie' for short is a cheerful freshmen girl at Theodore Roosevelt high school. She loves everything pink. Mostly because she was born with pink hair. She loves working with her mom, Avery, in their family's bakery, which is above their home. She loves to snack on anything sweet she can get her hands on. She also loves to test out the video games her dad, Justin, creates for the company he works for. She also loves to hang with her little sister Mikayla who is 11, and is in her last year of grade school. At school, Addie gets bullied because of her pink hair, but she doesn't let it get to her. Addie loves herself and her family, but she wishes she had a friend. Someone who was into the same stuff she was into. She wishes she could find love and have that special person love her for her.

Her Necklace:

Her Family:

Justin Swan (adopted dad):

Avery Swan (adopted mother):

Mikayla Swan (little sister):

Birthmark:

<Pretend it's the left foot>

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.2K 691 29
Jill and her best friend, Jordyn are wanted by the Foot ninja's for an unknown reason. They are rescued by the turtles and they find love in the weir...
15.3K 518 6
Disclaimer: I don't own pictures or music or movies.
743 24 4
The Turtles sought to win the hearts of New Yorkers and be accepted as typical youngsters after spending years shielded from the human world. They ba...
6.4K 117 116
Many years, four turtle brothers were born and raised into the sewer and came out from the underground world. Eager to learn more about this strange...