"Under your wing"- Namjoon ff...

By ilegalalien17

A story about a girl who finds somebody with a secret and uses that in her favor, until she discovers new thi... More

-1-
-2-
-3-
-4-
-5-
-6-
-7-
-8-
-9-
-10-
-11-
-12-
-13-
-14-
-15-
-16-
-17-
-18-
-19-
-20-
-21-
-23-
-24-
-25-
-26-

-22-

948 63 16
By ilegalalien17

The day has come. I'm shaking nervously but it has to be done. I want to do it. I feel like I'm ready now.

"Namjoon...?"

"Yes.."- He said as he brushed his fingers through my hair while we were cuddling.

"It's probable that they know we are coming...what if they are preparing people to fight us...? It'll be two against way more..."

"Don't worry, a friend of mine is gathering people from the village to help us...I can't risk your life...the more the merrier..."

"What if they have gold prepared to kill us all...?"- I asked.

"There is no gold in the kingdom. Because angels can't bear it, acient kings made sure that any single hint of gold would be out the land."- He said and it made me feel a little bit more at ease.

"Are you ready?"- he asked after some silence.

"Pffff...no"- I said and he chuckled.

"Well...I think you are..."

"That's because you love me and find everything that I do amazing"- I said mocking the situation and he chuckled.

"C'mon let's get ready"

****

After getting ready, I took a deep breath and went downstairs with Namjoon, trying not to be seen getting out of the house. We couldn't fly from my window, otherwise they would notice. My mom doesn't know it. I didn't find the courage to tell her.

As we were about to get out of the door someone grabbed my hand.

"Mom.."- I said once I realized it was her who was holding me.

"I'm coming with you..."- she said.

"What?...you knew...?"- I asked surprised.

"How could I not? You're my daughter. I know you too well."

"I'm sorry..."- I told her regretting not telling her before and lying to her until now.

"I'm the one who should be sorry...I should have never kept this all away from you...it was never my decision to make..."- my mother said, giving me strength for this new fight.

My mother put her wings out and they were beautiful. They were white as pearls. I have never seen her with them and it left me amazed.

"Wait!"

We heard a voice and it was my father.

"I know that right now I'm pretty much useless because I'm not one of you, but... either way, you are MY daughter...so don't put yourself in too much danger...I love you"- he said and hugged me giving me his lucky charm.

"I love you too... dad.."

After that, Namjoon, my mother and I flew to the Angel kingdom to start the revolution once again.

****

We got there, but before we went to the castle, we went to Namjoons friend who spoke with the villagers about starting a new revolution.

We enter a small wooden house full of people inside. They are all talking to each other, ignoring our entrance.

"Jin"- Namjoon called and a handsome young man came to us.

"Namjoon!"- he said and hugged him.-"God, I can't believe you're here!"

"I missed you too buddy"- he said smiling and hugging back. Suddenly, three more boys came to him, screaming his name and hugging him. His friends must have missed him.

"Y/N, Mrs Lee, this is Jin, Suga and Yeonjun"- Namjoon told me and my mother, introducing us to them.

"Is either of them.. 'Her'?"- Yeonjun asked Namjoon.

"It's her"- he answered pointing to me.

Then all of them bowed to me.
"Heil the queen" they said and everyone in the cabin bowed.

"Eheh queen....QUEEN?!"- I asked confused, turning to Namjoon, once o realized they were talking about me and bowing to me.

"Okay, Jin, I haven't talked with her about that yet"- Namjoon said in a loud whisper to his friend, but heard it.

"Oh...False alarm!"- Jin said as if he was trying to fix things.

But people did not come up. They stayed on the ground bowing to someone even after Jin told them I was not their queen.

"Why are they still bowing?" - Namjoon asked.

"Because you're still our prince and future king"- Someone said from afar.

"Tae... you're here..."-Namjoon said.

"You may not really want me here but...this time it's different...I didn't tell father about this..."

"Father.."- I said between my teeth realizing it was Namjoons brother who was talking. He was the one who ruined things last time. Tae came closer to us and hugged Namjoon

"Y/N...this is Taehyung...my brother"- Namjoon introduced me, after hugging him.

"Is she...?"- Tae asked not finishing and pointing to me.

"Yes"- Namjoon answered with a smile on his face, showing his dimples.

"Am I what?..."- I asked confused.

"Stupid"- Namjoon mocked me, and I hit his arm, making him and Taehyung laugh at my reaction.

"Alright everyone please get up! Today, I will not fight as your king, but as one of you...today we will fight for our kingdom, because it was never mine or my father's...but it was, is and will be OUR kingdom. For now, to the dark we march, so we can be rewarded with the light after!"- Namjoon made the speech and everyone clapped including me and my mother. I look like such a proud girlfriend.

"Did you bring her? Is she one of them?"- A villager talked, pointing to me and my mom, making everyone stop clapping. I knew he was asking for me.

Namjoon looked at me. He clearly didn't want to say it because he did not want to put that weight on my shoulders. So I spoke.

"Yes...I am 'her'... I'm the Angel you want"

Everyone gasped and starting talking to each other as they were surprised.

"Okay, okay, be quiet"- Jin asked.

"Yes, she is her...so we need to protect her, no-"- Namjoon talked but someone interrupted.

"She should protect us!"- The villager said and everyone else supported.
I can see Namjoon getting worried, letting his feelings for me coming in the way.

"I will protect you!"- I said and they went quiet -"I don't know you and you don't know me so I would never ask you to protect me...but I will protect you, because, independently of knowing you or not, that was the purpose of my whole existence...I know I'm stronger than you and you know that too, so it will only make sense if it's that way"- I finished and everyone clapped.

"Y/N..."- Namjoon and my mom said.

"Don't worry I'll be fine..."

Next thing we know, we are an army of people marching in the castle direction to bring back a shared happiness.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 113 16
This a Fantasy Fiction .... A girl unwilling entered the Dragon World from Human world.She never used to believe in anything about dragons but got i...
1K 37 80
Jieun has a sorted, secretive, paradoxical and happy life with the people she trusts. Namjoon has his own set of issues, and trusts only few. Almost...
518 41 29
Inspired by "Wings" When Kim Taehyung decides to leave his circle of friends to protect them everything escalates. Childhood traumas are relived and...
18.6K 491 23
where one girl named y/n enjoying her high school life, little did she know that two boys were had obsession on her they want her to be their " ONLY...