This isn't what friends do

By Pric3e3

Coming out must be hard but only doing so because you can no longer hide your feelings for your bestfriend is... More

1. Mason; the prince
2. Brandon; suck my dick
3. Mason; bromance?
4. Brandon; Sleeping with Mason was easy...
5. Mason; Sleeping with Brandon was torture...
6. Brandon; I like me better
7. Mason; Ignore it, forget it, pretend to be okay...
8. Brandon; Worked up
9. Mason; Playing too hard
10. Brandon; Jealous
11. Mason; Big heated mistake
12. Brandon; What's done is done
13. Mason; I like you
14. Brandon; day dreaming
15. Mason; time flies when you have flour to clean up
16. Brandon; out gayed
17. Mason; Brandon is your family
18. Brandon; Don't be shy
19. Mason; Getting acquainted
20. Brandon; Win me over
21. Mason; confessions
22. Brandon; dirty texts
23. Mason; making up to do
24. Brandon; I'm not gay
25. Mason; Maybe if I was a turtle
26. Brandon; jelly fish alien
27. Mason; late night phone calls
28. Brandon; sick day
29. Mason; crazy, beautiful, sexy
30. Brandon; what do you turn me into?
31. Brandon; let's go upstairs
32. Mason; Guilty minds
33. Brandon; damn his eyes are green
34. Mason; all I want for Christmas
35. Brandon; not gay?
36. Mason; meet you upstairs
37. Brandon; stop ogling me
38. Mason; what's on the menu?
39. Brandon; I'm done here
40. Mason; attention whore
41. Brandon; I missed you
42. Mason; naughty picture
43. Brandon; must of been desperate
44. Mason; Christmas eve
45. Brandon; fashion show
46. Mason; boxing day
47. Brandon; Tell me how badly you want me
48. Mason; January blues
49. Brandon; cheating
50. Mason; more than a friend
51. Brandon; personal problems
52. Mason; giving me a problem
53. Brandon; boys night
54. Mason; heated
55. Brandon; caught
56. Mason; in need of a distraction
57. Brandon; lads night
58. Mason; 7 minutes in heaven
59. Brandon; change of mind
61. Brandon; confession time
62. Mason; coming out
63. Brandon; Dirty talk
64. Mason; surprise
65. Brandon; First time
66. Mason; memory lane
67. Brandon; Imperfect family
68. Mason; Misunderstandings
69. Brandon; mine
Mason; bonus smut

60. Mason; all yours

4.9K 178 10
By Pric3e3

Brandon collapsed onto my chest the both of us panting to catch our breath neither of us yet saying a word to each other. His hand came up to lay on my stomach reassuring me he was okay, we were okay. It stayed there his thumb brushing patterns onto my sensitive skin only helping my breathing to regulate again as he calmed me.

With a small moan I gave in to being so far away from him rolling onto my side I tucked myself into his the only distance between us was our stomachs which were both covered in our own messes. He excepted me to him throwing his arm over my shoulders he continued his caress there instead.

“One to ten rate it.” He spoke up making me chuckle at his first choice of words. I quickly answered a ten making him move me in his arms so he could face me a surprised smile on his face.

“How? I mean Bryson gave you head?” He looked like he didn’t believe me again bringing up Bryson like always showing how jealous he still was over what had happened between us.

“But he was just a hook up there was no connection where as with you your all I want.” It was so cheesy and I was slightly scared to admit it but I did anyway because it was true and he should know it. If I could be like this with him, all the time, I would be and what annoyed me the most was remembering him saying he would too. I was the reason we weren’t together, because I was too scared to tell my family. What other people thought about me was a massive hold up for me and I needed to just over come it before it ruins everything.

He kissed my forehead squeezing me a little tighter. “We have got to get cleaned up before my Dad gets home. We don’t want to freak him out again.”

“Bagsy first.” I dragged myself away from him somethings never changing.

“Go for it.” He surprisingly gave in far too easily but I ignored it feeling really sticky and smelly right now not wanting to wait until after he was done to clean up. We had been laying side ways almost across his bed so I pretty much crawled down from out of it trying my hardest to not drip any mess anywhere as I hurried down the hallway naked the first thing I did turning on the shower. “I’m joining you anyway.” I heard Brandon by the bathroom door looking up he too was still completely naked arms crossed over his chest leant against the frame watching me.

Holding my hand under the running water I tested the temperature before I ducked under it entirely tipping my head back to flood my face with it.

When I looked ahead again and opened my eyes there he was water splashing from me onto his chest starting to step closer towards me. “I thought you said you wouldn’t shower with me?” I asked trying to not let how good he always looked bother me as I continued to soak my hair the water completely covering me scolding my skin from the heat I liked.

“Did I?” He was so close to me now the water managing to pour over his chest too washing away our orgasms.

“Pretty sure.” I turned my back to him to find the soap hoping to hurry this shower along the last thing we needed was his Dad getting home to find us this way, especially as Brandon had left the bathroom door open.

I jumped at the feeling of his big hands finding my hips holding me as he stepped again even closer. “Well who cares.” His lips planted a sweet kiss to the curve of my neck where it meets my shoulder making me close my eyes to savour the feeling. I never wanted this to change. I loved all of this attention and wasn’t looking forward to when he well we both go back to being just friends. “It’s felt like ages since we done anything like that.” He continued speaking as I lathered up my hands bringing them to my chest rubbing the bubbles into it and then up to my shoulders Brandon’s hands meeting me at my stomach to help me clean myself up. “I’ve missed it.” He again was kissing me making me hum a slight moan his smile being felt on my skin as he lingered there.

“I missed it.” I repeated dropping my hands down to my sides letting him take over my body as he washed me all over my upper half my hands soon going behind myself resting on his thighs.

“We don’t have to stop this time. I’m all yours whether you decide to tell people or not. I’d rather have you in private than not at all.” I span to face him hearing his words almost wanting to cry. I was happy of course, so happy but I felt guilty too. He had said a hidden type of relationship was something he would never want or be happy with but now he was saying he’d rather that than just a friendship. I wished I could just be brave enough to scream it from the rooftops like he would be able to but I just couldn’t.

“I don’t think that’s fair.” I shook my head frowning because all I wanted to do was say okay and smash my mouth back onto his for round two.

“No what isn’t fair is having to keep our hands to ourselves when we both know that’s not what we want. Just let yourself be happy Mason.” And with that he kissed me again. It was so sweet and caring I felt everything he was feeling. I felt love, want, need even but not just in a sexual way this time. When he called me his home I knew exactly why because right now he was making me feel that too, like this is where I belonged.

The fact we were both naked and in the shower wasn’t even in my head right now, not until he pulled back and again he was swiping the bubbles over me with a grin.

“Stop worrying what people will think.” He kissed my forehead again after the words left his mouth.

Somehow we mostly kept our hands to ourselves during our shower afterwards too as we both dressed in fresh boxers and me a t-shirt before we slipped into bed again under the covers this time. I didn’t think twice about going straight to his side and just as instinctively he brought me to him his arm over me holding me on his chest. We didn’t have work tomorrow it being a Saturday and I was so excited to see how we would be together I just wanted to go to sleep already. I wasn’t sure if his Dad would be working or not but I wouldn’t mind either. If he was we would be alone again and who now knows what would happen whenever we got this place to ourselves but if he was home I’d like to ask Brandon what he thought about me openly speaking to him and admitting my sexuality even if he thinks he already knows. If he gives me a positive response which I’m ninety odd percent sure he would then I’d be a little more confident to speak to mine at some point.

I slept amazing only waking up because the lump under me was fidgeting making me groan in annoyance at being woken. “Good morning prince charming.” I heard stopping my grumpy mood quickly making me smile. I pulled myself up opening my eyes which didn’t feel heavy in the slightest making me wonder what time it was. Brandon was holding his phone in his hand that hadn’t been around me watching something on YouTube only widening my smile as I realised he’d been awake some time and hadn’t moved me.

“What time is it?” I asked pulling a hand through my crazy bedhead well aware that I probably had morning breath well actually afternoon breath because Brandon was telling me just gone twelve.

“How long have you been awake?” I felt guilty for sleeping in so long hoping he’d slept just as well as me even if he was now flexing his arm I’d given him back as if he had pins and needles in it.

“About twenty minutes. Not too long.” He was trying to pull me back into his lap but I desperately wanted to brush my teeth. Before I’d never of cared if I stunk or particularly looked a state because I didn’t think Brandon would ever notice or even care but right now I knew I probably was a state even if his wild hair that was no longer in a bobble instead was flopped down into his face looked stunning. He made me want to be a morning person, probably because it wasn’t even morning right now though.

“I need to go to the bathroom.” I informed him pulling back the bed sheets to get up hearing him growl a little as I did.

“Yeah I can see that.” He mumbled suddenly his arms were around my waist pulling me backwards towards him again making me giggle and cover my face not knowing what he was doing.

“What exactly were you dreaming of?” He muttered against my head his hand now sliding down my stomach making me follow it to see of course I had a boner.

Memories of my dream came flooding back at the sight of it making me moan as I did. It was about Brandon like always only normally it isn’t just a stiffy I wake up with, normally there’s a happy ending. Anyway he had me in the shower my back to him pushed into the wall as he moved in and out of me quickly making me almost scream his name as he grunted the naughtiest things to me. I couldn’t admit I’d thought about him fucking me... We may be gay together but I’m not sure if his that gay after all yesterday all I got again was another handjob, not that I’m complaining.

“That’s for me to know and-" He didn’t let me finish. “And me to find out so tell me.” He continued for me. I shook my head knowing my face was red just thinking about what my mind had dreamt up.

“Fine.” He loosened his grip on me and I thought he was giving up and was letting me go so I began to sit myself back up to go to the bathroom which was my original plan. Only he hadn’t given up and he wasn’t letting me go so I could get away he was only moving so he could tickle me knowing the exact spots that killed me. “I will tickle you until you tell me.” He threatened and within seconds I was caving.

“Oh-okay okay I-I will tell you just-just stop." I forced out between laughs and deep breaths finally he stopped grabbing a hold of me again the entire time his arms had been wrapped around me from behind as I lay against his chest. “It was you. You were being naughty saying rude things.” I left out the majority of the dream hoping he wouldn’t catch on.

“Tell me.” He pushed his mouth brushing onto my ear giving me goose bumps as he acted innocent even though my boner was quickly returning. Again I loved his slight dominance even if he hadn’t meant it in that way so I answered him without hesitation.

“You were being rough and loud asking if I liked it and then telling me I was bad. You were calling me yours and making me say it to.” I decided that would probably be enough to satisfy him without totally embarrassing me. He'd been stiff behind me as I spoke not moving or saying anything making me linger waiting for him to give me some indication what he was thinking. When he moaned that was enough to make me moan to mostly at how I wanted him to help me out and his hand fingering my boxers hemline was making me want it more.

“Is that how you like it?” He asked his breath so hot against my ear it made me bite my lip to supress my response nodding instead of screaming yes take me now.

“What about the bite I gave you-" I moaned loudly at the mention of it. “yesterday.” He continued ignoring my moaned reply. “Was that too rough for you?”

I shook my head no knowing I’d of loved more of that from him and more dirty talk and god when he moaned I could melt. His tongue flicked against my neck before his hot mouth took a hold of it tugging it harshly making me quiver and reach for myself for some relief. Seeing what I did he bit down harder with a moan pushing my hand from myself he replaced it with his own making me whimper my eyes closing. He was being rougher right now not only with the pressure on my neck and the way he was holding me through my boxers but his other hand was almost pinching a hold of me stopping me from grinding into his hand.

The sound of a knock on the bedroom door was the only thing that stopped us. Brandon let go of my neck and I yanked the covers up to cover myself knowing I had a fresh probably bright red mark on my left I lay on that side hiding it into the pillow as Brandon cleared his throat calling for his Dad to come in as he too adjusted the blankets over his lap, ha.

His Dad honestly was a scary looking guy and at first I kind of hated him well not hated but I tried everything I could to not be around him. Now though it was the farthest from that as he made me more at home here than my own Dad could.

He opened up the bedroom door standing hair neat and wearing grey loose hanging pyjama bottoms and a black t-shirt smiling like the Cheshire cat already probably convinced we had been up to something in here all morning. At least our clothes we rushed off yesterday weren’t all over the place but even if they were it wouldn’t make much difference to usual because Brandon’s were always scattered around the room.

“Morning you pair. It’s gone twelve you know? I thought you were still asleep.” He laughed eying us both smirking more so at Brandon who was rolling his eyes then checking I wasn’t giving it away too much.

“Mason may of only just woke up but I haven’t.” He dropped me in it but at least his Dad wasn’t thinking we’d been being naughty all morning if he knew I’d been asleep.

“What did you pair get up to last night?” He leant on the door frame that and his words reminding me of last night, the shower, the confessions the sex... My face felt on fire. I couldn’t stop it and I knew I was being way too obvious as Brandon tried to keep his Dad’s attention so I could compose myself more so when his Dad came and took a seat on the end of the bed I could of died.

“We went bowling with the guys. It was funny you know how we always- Dad are you listening?” He was fighting for his eyes not wanting him to see me so embarrassed. “You know how we just mess about and stuff we did that. Oh and-"

“Are you okay Mason you look really flushed?” He stopped listening interrupting Brandon’s best attempts to stop him looking at me only he looked genuinely concerned.

“Oh I think his coming down with something that’s what I was about to say if you were listening!” Brandon answered again for me and I nodded agreeing.

“Well stay in bed a little while longer no wonder you slept in.” He stood up and walked back to the bedroom his fingers wrapped the door to pull it closed as he left only he stopped and turned back around. “Brandon. Leave the poor lad alone to catch his breath.” He winked then closed the door. It was Brandon’s turn to go bright red now as I quickly lost control of my laughter not caring if his Dad heard because clearly even when we thought we had him fooled he saw straight through us.

He stopped my laughter with his mouth forcing a quick peak to me before I just as quickly pulled back away. “I have gross breath don’t.” I warned him holding up my hand to his chest.

“Mason seriously? I’ve waited who knows how long to fucking kiss you and now your stopping me? I don’t give a shit just kiss me.” His potty mouth was horrendous but still it didn’t stop me from giving in and leaning towards him to kiss him back. It was really more of a snog though, no tongues but not something people would do in front of their parents. He moaned as he licked my lower lip not happy when I pulled us apart.

“You still taste great.” He hummed licking his lips as I finally got out of bed proudly displaying my boner.

“I am now going to brush my teeth and get ready to go downstairs before your Dad thinks we are at it again.” I announced hands on my hips watching over him as he smirked away.

“Well make sure you sit on his left because that hickey is black.” He hinted at what he found so amusing making my hand fly up to where he had marked me yesterday flinching as surprisingly it stung under my fingers.

“Actually the other sides no better only its red too.”

“I don’t know what’s worse confirming he was right and we were up to no good this morning or it being obvious that we were last night either.” I still couldn’t help but smile making a note to get him back at some point. “I’m going.” I dropped the question leaving the room, door wide open behind me as I went.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Clueless By Ash:)

Teen Fiction

393K 10.4K 30
He runs up behind you, picking you up and spinning you around. You laugh and blush the whole time. He finally sets you down and kisses your forehead...
683K 32.4K 51
Completed📌 ~Jacob Park and Arthur White ~ "I'm scared....maybe this isn't a good idea" I stammer stepping back, but he gets a hold of my waist to p...
4.9K 95 26
Kendall has always lived a quiet life in a small town in Illinois with her family, friends, and boyfriend Jordan. Her life had been mostly happy othe...
635 45 15
Aaaaaah!! I am going insane... How can I think of those things with a man... Even in my dreams, I could feel his breath on my neck.. And the way he...