Silver Lining (Completed)

By JoeArshi

General Fiction They were poles apart. He is a football player who have anger management issues while she is... More

Author Note *New*
Prologue
Songs & First Scene - Prologue
Chapter 01
Character Sketch
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 09
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61A
Chapter 61B
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Last Chapter
Bonus Chapter
Thank You Note
Favourite

Chapter 69

4K 265 315
By JoeArshi

If you want bonus chapter then please do read the note I wrote at the end of the previous chapter. I got only three response for it. Check that small note guys.

#Covid19 - Stay Home Guys. Follow what our officials says, it's for our country. Let's fight together.

No proofreading.

Vote and comment

Arnav reached shantivan early in the morning. He wanted to visit the house where he spend time with his mother before his marriage. He went to his room and sat on the bed which witnessed all the phases of his life. Soon it's going to witness a beautiful phase in his life after a long time. After spending time there he went straight to see his paternal grandmother. Sumitra was surprised to see Arnav in her room at that time.

"Arnav, you here? What happened?" She asked arranging things for the pooja.

"I came to tell, not exactly...I came to warn you dadi." He confidentially said.

"What?? Warn me?"

"Yeah, we are leaving today for my wedding. So I'm warning you not to taunt or say anything hurtful to my Khushi or her relatives. There will be security to ensure her safety and they will be keeping an eye on you. So if I get to know that you tried to insult or hurt my Khushi or her relatives, I will kick you out of my wedding without any second thought. You got it?" He asked her.

"Im your dadi Arnav and remember that I'm elder to you."

"I don't have any doubt of you being my dadi. I have the same crooked mind and selfishness just like you and your son have. It's simple dadi, you respect her then I will also respect you. It's a two way thing."

"That girl have you wrapped around her finger." Sumitra taunts Khushi.

"You are wrong I'm wrapping around all over her, not just finger. That's essential to protect her from people like you. Dadi I don't care if you attend my wedding or not, I don't even care if you rae alive or not. So be within your limits and don't pull my nerves. If you do that I will forget that you are my dadi and you will see the worst of me." Saying this he went from Shantivan. 

Next day, Khushi and everyone got ready to leave. Davis made sure that their luggage are loaded in the car. After a little prayer, they moved towards the car. Khushi stood in front of her house and looked at it for a moment. This is her home for the past 8 years, now it's her time to leave all these behind and start a new journey with the man she love. After giving a final glance at her house, Khushi get into the car and they started their journey towards to the resort. Throughout the journey, Khushi recalled how their relationship evolved into something so beautiful. They were poles apart yet tied down by the emotion named love.

He is a well-known football player in the country while she is an amputee who is trying to find a place in the art fraternity.

He is short tempered and straightforward and she is very polite and demure.

He is an atheist and she is a believer of God.

He is selfish and she is selfless.

He likes western music and she likes indian melodies.

He likes Italian food while she likes indian food.

He don't care about anything and she care about each and everything.

On each and every aspects they were different but that differences only brought them closer. Now within four days they will be tied together forever. Above all that differences what they felt for each other is the same emotion. She smiled brightly thinking of the moment when she will be becoming Mrs Arnav Singh Raizada.

**********

The Gavriel's were welcomed by the Raizadas and Malliks. Devayani and Arvind introduced Khushi and her family to their extended family which consist of Ratna and Arvind's siblings and cousins. A few of his playmates were present there and Arnav introduced his lady love to each of them. 

Arnav saw Hari Prakash standing little away from them. 

"Come let me introduce someone else." Arnav took her hand and walked towards Hari Prakash.

"Hari kaka, this is my Khushi." He introduced both of them. Khushi knew that he is the man who have been with Arnav for a long time, somewhat a fatherly figure for Arnav who looked after him when he went to stay with Mallik after the death of his mother.

"Nice to meet you Hari Kaka. He speaks so highly of you." She smiled at the old man.

"I'm happy to meet you bitiya." The man replied politely.

"Chote, you can introduce Khushi bitiya to everyone later. Let her get fresh and rest for sometime." Devayani told Arnav and he decided to let her go. NK showed the the rooms for the bride party. 

Soon, her friends and Payal reached the venue. Payal knew all of her friends and vice versa. The girls were having fun by teasing Khushi when they heard a knock on the door.

"Khush, seems like jeeju can't sit calmly without teasing you." Teased Payal who opened the door and saw Arnav standing in front of her.

"Arnav." Khushi came to the door and he took hold of her hand.

"Hmm, I want to take you to the vine yard. Your Abba is okay with that. Come." 

"In this dress?" Khushi asked who is wearing a simple white anarkali dress.

"You look beautiful baby. Now come."

"Jeeju, if you want we can give you both some company." Payal shouted from behind.

"Ms. Rastogi sorry to disappoint you, I'm happy with her company." He replied and started walking towards the entrance when they saw Kasi walking towards them along with Oprah.

"Where are you taking her?" Oprah asked.

'To elope from here.' Arnav said in his mind and decided to be polite for Khushi.

"Arnav is taking me to the vine yard." Khushi answer.

"That's good. She told me that she want to visit the vine yard." Oprah looked at Kasi who looked clueless.

"Kasi, go with them. You will be totally safe with your sister and future brother in law." Oprah said not wanting to Khushi to be alone with Arnav.

"Sure why not aunty!! Kasi come with us." Arnav said instantly and she pushed Kasi to go with Arshi. Khushi looked at Arnav who looks so calm.

"Jeeju, I will leave once she goes from there. I know that you both need privacy."

"Nothing like that Kasi. So tell me, did you invite your friends for the wedding?" Arnav asked her.

"Yup, they will arrive before the mehandi function. I haven't told them that you are going to be my jeeju. Will you be okay if they wanted to click pic with you?"

"That's totally fine Kasi. Just tell them not to spread your jiji's picture for now. I expect you to look into that." He told her.

"Sure jeeju, I will make sure that." Khushi smiled seeing their interaction.

Meanwhile Oprah went to see Davis and found him talking with the event manager. She told him that she wants to talk with alone and they left to Davis' room.

"What happened jiji?" He asked his sister.

"Davis, what is this? How can you let Khushi go with that man alone?"

"What are you talking jiji?"

"Where is Khushi?"

"Arnav took her to the vine yard."

"So you know that he is going to take her alone. What were you thinking by letting them go alone?" She questioned.

"What there to panic?"

"They are not married yet. I agree that they were in a relationship but can't they respect elders."

"Jiji, there is people all around here. I don't see any problem?"

"You won't see any problem because you trust her blindly." Oprah said with frustration.

"Jiji, why are you so against Khushi? Your son also had a love marriage then why are you so against her."

"Because I don't trust her Davis. From the time she come to your life, nothing good happened in your life. You are so good and it scares me alot. I only want the best for my brother." 

"Jiji, how can you talk like about a child like that?" He asked.

"I always knew that something like this will happen. I have no doubt that she is just like her mother who brought shame to everyone."

"Nobody is in shame because of my daughter."

"It's all because of your wife...if only you chose some else to marry…" Oprah stopped her words seeing Elisa on the doorstep. Davis turned around and saw his wife of 34 years standing there with teary eyes.

"Eli." Davis moved next to his wife and held her.

"Jiji if you can't be happy for my daughter, then it will be good if you go back to Israel." Davis told his sister. Oprah left the room and Elisa cried being in her husband arms.

"She will never accept our Khushi." She whispered.

"Just ignore her. Khushi is our daughter and I'm so proud of her." Davis said and consoled his wife. Soon elisa felt a weakness and Davis understood that her blood pressure is falling down. He made her lie on the bed and gave her the tablets to eat. He asked Elisa to rest and sat beside her.

Meanwhile in the vine yard.

"I have never been to a vine yard" said Khushi.

"Me too. It's so beautiful, isn't it jiji?" Kasi asked her and she nodded her head.

"Why don't you sisters pose for some pictures?" Arnav suggested and they stood under the vine yard while he took their pictures.

"Jeeju, now I will take pictures of you both."

"Here, use my phone." Arnav gave her the phone and he pulled Khushi closer to him posing for the pictures.

"You are a wonderful photography Kasi. They all look awesome." Arnav said scrolling through the pictures and showing it to Khushi.

"Now come on let's take some selfies." Khushi said and pulled Arnav and Kasi to take selfies.

"Okay jiji, now let me explore this vine yard a little." Saying this Kasi went from there giving Arshi some privacy.

"Your sister is intelligent like you baby."

"Don't baby me in front of my sister Arnav. She always tease me with that, sometimes even front of ammi and abba."

"So should I start calling you dumbbell in front of them?" 

"Just call me Khushi, okay?"

"Not okay, how about little bunny?" He winked at her.

"Wicked man, do whatever you want. I know that you will tease the hell out of me."

"Well, that my intention. Anyway tell me, are you tired?" He asked seriously.

"Hmm no, why?"

"Because you were working so hard yesterday night?" He replied.

"Yesterday?? I didn't do anything tiring yesterday night at all?" She asked innocently.

"You were, in my dream." He smirked at her and she started hitting on his shoulder.

"You laadgovernor, shameless man, pervert…" He caught hold of her hand and pulled her closer.

"If I remember, you were the shameless one in my dream."

"You are so bad Raizada."

"Soon you will be my bad girl Mrs soon to be Raizada." He teased and lean closer to kiss. She pushed his face away and moved away.

"Kasi is around, keep you hormones under control."

"I'm trying hard to control, but they go wild whenever they sees too." 

"Can you stop being shameless for a minute?"

"Sure, we can continue after a minute." He teased again.

"Arnav." She pouted and he smiled at her.

"I can't wait for the wedding to happen. Baby, today I will be posting a picture of both of us together but your face won't be that visible in it. So be ready if they get hold of your details.

"Hmm, why not a full picture?" She asked.

"Let's them wait for sometime to get a glimpse of my baby. Tomorrow we can post a full picture." He said holding her hands.

"Your fans won't bad mouth my abba and ammi, won't they?" She asked.

"Baby, if they really like me for who am I they will surely accept you with the same respect. If I got this fans, it's all because of you. You made me understand about them and if they can't accept my choice, I don't want such fans. Yeah, the media will try to dig each and everything about us. Let them do whatever they want. I will handle everything, don't worry. All I want you to be happy. This is the day, I told you to wait for. The day when everyone know that I'm taken by this amazing woman in front of me." Saying this he kissed her forehead and wiped away her tears.

"Are you planning to open your water tank again?" He teased seeing her tears and she shook her head with a smile.

"Come, let me take you back to your room. Take some rest before the mehandi." He called Kasi and took both of them to the room.

On reaching her room, Khushi went to check on her parents. She saw Elisa resting on the bed.

"Abba, what happened to Ammi? Why are you looking tensed?" She asked.

"Everything is fine gudiya."

"Abba, I can sense something wrong in your voice. What happened?"

"Gudiya, your Ammi's pressure got lower and I gave her medicines. You know how she is, getting worried for each and everything."

"Why didn't you call me Abba? Let me tell Arnav to send a doctor to check Ammi."

"Gudiya, she is okay."

At the same time, Arnav is busy in welcoming Komal and other from the village. Komal is doing her MD in US and is here for her brother's marriage.

Komal went to meet Khushi along with Arnav. Seeing Komal, Khushi got relieved and told the situation to her. Komal asked Arnav to call Nidhi to bring her medical kit. Komal checked Elisa and told them that there is nothing to be worried. Khushi have already told her family about Komal and they were happy to see her and the other children from the village.

Elisa woke up after a few hours. Kasi and  Khushi rushed near to her with lot of concerns. They started asking questions about her health and Elisa started to cry seeing Khushi.

"Ammi, what happened to you?" Khushi asked.

"Jiji, let me call Komal didi again." 

"I'm okay my children." Elisa told both of them and wiped her tears.

"Your ammi is worried that she is going to miss you gudiya." Davis tried to handle the situation.

"Is that why you were crying like a child ammi?" Khushi asked and Kasi smiled.

"Sometimes you are such a child ammi." Kasi teased her mother.

"Ammi if you miss me, just give me a ring. I will be there beside you within a few minutes." Khushi told her.

"Yeah ammi, jeeju will bring his baby to our home at any cost. I'm sure about it." Kasi teased Khushi and the Khushi complaint like a child to her mother.

"Kasi, don't tease the bride." Elisa said.

"Yeah, now nobody want me. Everybody is after the bride."

"Dramaqueen." Elisa pinched the cheek of Kasi. She kissed both her children and they hugged her tight.

"I will be always there for you ammi." Khushi told Elisa.

"I knew titaliya." Elisa replied holding her daughters.

Nirav reached the venue with his best friends and introduced his Arnav and Khushi to his friend. There were phone locker where they have to keep the phone during the ceremonies. Securities were there to ensure privacy of Khushi and her family. 

Anjali gave Khushi the dress and accessories for the mehandi ceremony. It is scheduled to start at five. Khushi got ready in a light pink lehenga embellished with silver threads. She is stunned to see herself so beautiful. Khushi touched her face and looked at the mirror keenly.

'Why do she feel that she looks so beautiful? Why do she feel that there is a glow kn her face? Am I really this beautiful? Do brides glow like this?' She asked herself.

One hour prior to the ceremony, Anjali came and took Khushi with her for a small photoshoot. Ronnie is busy in taking her single pictures when she saw him walking towards her in a light pink kurta which matched with her. He have shaved off his moustache and neatly cut his hair. Now he look like the man whom she met in her college.

"Close your mouth baby, or else I will do something too good." He teased and held her hand.

"You look good." She told him.

"And you look so delicious."

"Laadgovernor, say something romantic at least." She complained like a child. He ignored her and asked Ronnie to start their photoshoot. They were posing for the photo when Arnav whispered into her ear.

"You look extremely beautiful" on each and every pose he started to compliment her making her smile and blush constantly.

"Gorgeous"

"Fabulous"

"Stunning"

"Alluring"

"Exquisite"

"Elegant" He kept complimenting as they took pictures. Khushi kept on smiling and blushing hearing this.

"ASR, this photos are out of the world. Ohh god, you both of such a chemistry." Ronnie said checking out the pictures he took. 

"This is one of my best photoshoot." He said seeing the pictures. Arshi inspected the pictures and had no words to say. The pictures reflected the happiness within both of them.

After a small photoshoot with their family and friends, the mehendi ceremony started. The whole yard is decorated with colourful dreamcatcher and other handicrafts. There is a decorated sofa which had hanging made out of clothes.

The mehendi artist started to apply on her hands. "Should I write ASR or Arnav in your palms?" The girl asked her.

"Write ASR on my left palm and Arnav in my right." Khushi replied. After applying mehendi on her hands,the girl started applying mehendi on her leg. The girl got stunned seeing her prosthetic leg. She composed herself and started applying mehandi on her leg. Once she applied the mehandi, Arnav came and sat beside her.

"Did you write my name on your hand?" He asked.

"Yup. Now you have to find that on our first night"

"Do you really think I will waste my time looking at your hand trying to find my freaking name? I got better ideas than that." He winked at her and she looked around to see if someone have heard him or not.

"Have some shame laadgovernor. We are in middle of our family and friends."

"They shouldn't eavesdrop on a couple, thats decency." He said lightly running his finger on the little part exposed on her tummy after making sure that it's hidden from others view.

"Arnav, no..stop it… somebody will see."

"Stop what baby?" He teased.

"You know what I mean…"

"Baby did you write LG on your hand?" He asked seriously.

"Why would I write that?" Khushi asked knowing what he is asking her.

"Because that the name you call me often than my real name. You rarely call me Arnav, in your list laadgovernor and Shameless man tops the chart."

"Because that's what you are, a laadgovernor and shameless man who only know how to tease me." She mocked him.

"Poor me, I'm destined to be called as laadgovernor and shameless man when there are words such as darling, sweetheart, honey and jaanu etc." He pouted a little which made her smile.

"Sometimes you are so a dramatic laadgovernor. Now I think that I should have written LG and SLM on my mehandi. Did you write my name on your hand?"

"Why would I do that when you are here?" He asked pointing at his heart mentioning his tattoo which brought a smile on her face.

"Sometimes you leave me speechless."

"Yeah, I know that. Usually you shout my name at such instants." He winked and she hit with on his shoulder with her shoulder. Davis and Devayani looked at their children being happy in each other's company. 

Her college friends were amused to see Arnav being so carefree with Khushi. All the image the media created around his media shattered seeing his behaviour with Khushi. He looked like a man who is too much in love with his lady.

Arshi were teasing eachother when one of her cousin called her on phone. Khushi looked at her mehandi cladded hand and tried to take the phone. Before she can take the phone, he took the phone and placed it on her ears after attending it. She is busy talking ti her cousin and tried to push back a few strands of hair behind her ears. Arnav didn't waste that chance and teased her by lingering his finger on her face before tucking the hair behind her ear. Khushi gave him a warning looking while he did that. 

"You are one wicked man." Khushi said after signalling him tk take the phone away from her ear.

"Yeah, wicked and bad baby. Who called you?" He called her.

"It is my cousin who is working in Belgium. She is the daughter of uncle Josef."

"Is she coming for our wedding?" 

"Yup, she will reach a day before our wedding." She told her. Devayani called Arnav as she needed his help and he went with her. Soon Payal and the girls gathered around Khushi and started to tease her.

After sometime the music started and the girls started to dance. They all had fun and it's the time to have dinner. Khushi is walking towards the food court when someone pulled her to a corner by covering her mouth. For a moment she got panicked and then she heard his husky voice.

"It's me baby." Saying this he removed his hand.

"Laadgovernor, glad that my mehandi got dried or else I would have killed you for ruining my mehendi."

"So much care for your mehendi than your handsome fiance? That's so bad baby." He asked pulling her closer by waist.

"Why did you pull me here? I have to go and have dinner. Leave me Arnav." She told him.

"Leave you? Never in this life baby." He gave her a sexy smirk and continued

"One sexy meal is standing in front of you Ms Gavriel. Why don't you ravish it first?" He asked eyeing her lips.

"I don't want to ravish this meal till our wedding." 

"What the??"

"Don't what the what the laadgovernor. You are not getting anything till our wedding." He felt violated by her condition.

"F**k, how can you do that?"

"I'm going to be Mrs Laadgovernor, so I can do that."

"What about my kiss?" He asked like a little boy.

"No kiss viss till our marriage. Be a good boy and behave well."

"Damn baby, how am I suppose to control that? I really wanted to kiss the hell out of you. This is pure torture."

"Arnav, don't you know that the fruit of patience is sweeter than anything else. Don't you want that fruit?" She asked with a husky voice which literally melted him.

"That's a tough question baby."

"But I want that fruit." She whispered in a sexy manner.

"Infact just like you I'm waiting for that fruit eagerly. I'm eagerly waiting to be in the arms of my husband." 

"You are taking advantage of me baby."

"I'm thinking about taking advantage of you for the rest of my life. Advantages can spice up the life."

"Baby is this really you?" He questioned seeing her flirting with him.

"Yes, it's really me. Side effects of becoming Mrs Raizada may be. So will you let me have the fruit of our patience?" 

"May be, but after this kiss." Saying this he is about to kiss her when she stopped him. 

"No more kisses. This is the only thing you get." She lightly pecked his lips which lasted for mere seconds.

"No…"

"Yes,now let me go and have dinner. Be a good boy and take your dues on our first night." She pecked his cheek and lightly pushed him away. When she turned around he saw her dori being undone. He took hold of her dupatta and she halted her step.

"Arnav, why can't you…" Her words got stuck feeling his hand on her back. He took the dori and tied it while running his fingers on her back sensually. He took his time to tie the dori and then brought his fist in front of her. When he opened his palm, she saw her name written in his hand with the mehendi.

With a smile, Khushi turned around and hugged him tight.

"Sometimes you are just too romantic." She told him with a smile.

"Will I get a kiss for this?" He teased her.

"May be." Saying this she pecked his cheek.

"This is the only kiss you are getting. Now let me go, everyone will be looking for me." She tried to wriggle out of his arms. Arnav stared at a moment and placed a kissed on her cheek and pecked her lips. He loosen his grip and let her go from there.

Khushi arranged her dress and walked towards the food court when she found Payal in search of her. 

"Where were you Khush?" She asked.

"Hmm, washroom...yeah washroom." That's when Payal saw Arnav coming from the same direction.

"When did ASR changed his name to washroom?" Payal teased Khushi who turned red hearing her question. When amhe reached near them, Payal decided to tease him.

"Hey, ASR what we were doing there with my friend?" 

"Nothing, your friend didn't let me do anything at all." Khushi opened her mouth wide hearing his blunt reply.

"Come on Payaliya, let's not talk to shameless people like him." Saying this she pulled Payal and left from there. She turned back her head to look at him and he winked at her making her blush again.

'Yehweh, save me after my marriage. That laadgovernor will drive me crazy with his shameless acts.' She murmured to herself and went to have dinner.

At night, Khushi is staying in a room along with Kasi. She got fresh and is applying the moisturizer when Arnav called her.

"Jeeju is calling jiji." Saying this Kasi attended the call.

"Hello jeeju."

"Hai Kasi, is your jiji there?"

"Yeah, she is here. You know jeeju I have lot of things to say about jiji. Don't you think that jiji looked so beautiful today?" She asked while Khushi tried to take the phone from her.

"Yeah, that true. Can you give the phone to Khushi?" He asked his saali.

"I will give jiji, first let me talk to you."

"Kasi, give me the phone." Khushi started to snatch the phone away from her.

"Jeeju, do you know your baby starts blushing whenever someone say your name. She is…."

"Kasi…" Khushi someone took the phone from her hand and walked towards the balcony.

"So my dumbbell blushes whenever someone say my name. I never knew that you blush just by hearing my name."

"Don't tease me Arnav."

"Baby,do people faint by blushing?" He asked seriously.

"No they don't. Now stop teasing me." She said firmly.

"That's good. I thought you will faint seeing me on our first night. If you blush just by mentioning my name, what will happen when you will see me wholly?" He can envision what her expression is.

"Arnavvv…" 

"Yeah, do moan my name just like this."

"Shameless man, did you just called me to tease me and have fun on my expense?"

"You already put barrier on having some fun with you." He complaint like a child.

"What kind of shameless man are you?"

"Too hot and sexy kind."

"Ohh yehweh, save me from this torture."

"Baby, that should be my dialogue. I'm the one who get tortured by your conditions and clause. Plight of a fiance."

"You are such a despo Arnav."

"Always for you baby." He replied which brought a smile on her face. 

"Arnav do you really want to kiss me, like urgently?" She enquired after a few seconds.

"I do want to kiss you baby. There is a lot of things I wanted to do which I'm trying to control."

"Arnav, I know that you don't like what I'm doing now. It's just I want our first kiss after wedding to be special. I want it to feel like our first time." She replied with a shy smile.

"Is that so?" He asked her.

"Yes, I too want to kiss you Arnav. I do want to be in your arms, but I wanted to wait till our marriage. I want everything to feel like our first time." She replied remembering their time together. 

"Then let's be ready to have our second first time. I promise you baby that it will be so intense and breathtaking. Seems like I have to work hard, but happy to do that for you." Khushi started to blush hearing his reply.

"Will you blush like the way you are blushing now?" He enquired.

"How do you know that?" She asked looking here and there.

"I knew you for eight years, so I just know." She smiled and admired the ring on her finger.

"Arnav, some of them asked me about my ring. Is this some kind of ruby?"

"It's what you are baby."

"What does that means?"

"Your fiance is too bad and he is not going to help you in this matter." He replied sitting on his bed leaning onto the headboard.

"Laadgovernor, what should I tell the people when they ask about it?" She asked getting irritated by the riddle.

"Tell them what I told you."

"Laadgovernor, you always do this to me." She taunts him which made him smile.

"I know you are smiling at my plight."

"I like riling you up. It's totally fun." Saying this he laughed at her and she listened to his laughter.

"I like hearing you laugh."

"And I like hearing you moan." He teased.

"Arnav, how can you always come to that point?" She rolled her eyes and shook her head.

"I can't tease you like this when we will be in our seventies. So I'm trying to compensate for that time."

"You always have answer for everything laadgovernor."

"Yeah after all I'm Arnav Singh Raizada, you handsome fiance." 

"I'm going Raizada, you are too much." 

"Baby, wait." 

"Why? To get teased more?"

"No, I want to know what you are going to do tomorrow?" He hinted about their sangeet.

"Hmm, everyone will perform in our sangeet and I will be enjoying it." 

"Baby, won't you dance on our sangeet?" He asked.

"You know that I'm not a good dancer. Hmm I don't want to make fool out of myself."

"Baby, they are our friends and family. Also you shouldn't care about them." He told her.

"Don't compel me Arnav. How about a private dance especially for you?" She pulled her trump card and the greedy man fell for that.

"How can I deny such a tempting offer. Do wear a saree that too with sleeves less blouse." He told remembering their goan time.

"Done."

"Can't wait to see you like that." He said dreamily. They were silent for a moment and he continued

"Baby tomorrow it is going to be haywire, because I'm going to post our picture within a few minutes." He got serious and waited for her reply.

"What are you going to do?" She enquired.

"I already showed you the picture I'm going to post. I will post that with a caption 'My Happiness and ArshiEngaged AKWedding'. So switch off your phone, because we don't know if the media is going to dig out your info. Don't worry about anything, I have taken care of everything. My fiancee should go and have her beauty sleep now."

"Arnav, don't be rude to anyone if they say something." She adviced knowing his nature.

"I will try but can't promise you. Go to sleep baby. Goodnight and dream about me, especially the shirtless one." Khushi smiled hearing his words.

"Goodnight Arnav."

Once Khushi cut the call, Arnav opened his social media accounts and posted their picture. He switched off his phone and slept peacefully knowing that tomorrow he have a lot to face.

Khushi went to sleep after checking out the post he made on social media. It's a photo of his hands wrapped around her waist with her hands over his hand. The ring on her finger is visible in the picture.

#CrazyPsycho is Payal

She smiled reading the caption, especially the word Arshi. She remembered how they find this name.

Flashback

Three years back

Arshi were in his apartment watching tv after some intense love making. She is wearing his shirt and he only had a boxer. 

"Arnav, I want us to have a ship name?"

"But we don't have any ship with us." He teased and she kicked his shoulder with her elbow.

"I mean portmanteau like Brangelina and deepveer, something like that." She suggested.

"By that logic, one possibility is Khurnav and its sucks." Arnav told expressing his displeasure.

"Let's try the other way. AR from your name and SHI from mine." She suggested.

"ARSHI, it sounds cool and I liked it." He said saying the word Arshi.

"I too liked it. You know we can also name our child that name."

"That's not a bad idea. Arshi Singh Raizada, it have a nice ring."

"If it's a boy, we can name him Arsh too." Khushi said dreamily.

"What if it's two girls or boys as you want two children?"

"Then we can modify that name a little. How about Arushi and Arush?" Khushi asked his opinion.

"I liked that names. Baby, what if we have a twins first and a child in the second? Or twins in two pregnancies?"

"Laadgovernor, we will stop when we get two children. Don't think about a second pregnancy if we have twins in the first one. I'm not a baby making machine."

"That I know, I too don't want so many kids. They will take away all your attention from me." He complaint like a child.

"Aww laadgovernor, already jealous of your future kids. That's so bad." She teased her sensitive laadgovernor.

"I comes first then only them." He justified.

"Technically that's how it will be. I can't get pregnant by myself, you will be having a part in it." She giggled at him.

"Baby, you are mine and then only anybody have claim on you. You shouldn't ignore me for anything or anyone." The little boy in him came out of nowhere. Khushi looked at the child man sitting next to her. She knew how much he crave for love and attention from the person he loves. There are instances like this when the vulnerable teenager boy within himself made appearance in front of her. She hugged burying her face onto the crook of his neck.

"My laadgovernor will be always my priority. You will have my attention forever." Saying this she kissed his both cheek and placed her lips on his lips.

Flashback ends

Arnav woke up from his sleep and switch on his mobile. He saw a lot of messages and missed call. Putting his phone on silent mode, he opened his laptop and check out his social media pages. Comments and likes flooded under the posts. A trend on '#ASREngaged' and '#SecretFiancee' started in twitter and all. He searched his name in Google and found articles related to his engagement. In most of the articles, they completed banished the idea of him being engaged to Nyra. They all made predictions regarding his wedding date and he felt like laughing. He knew that soon, they will crack down the marriage date and venue and he is determined to protect Khushi from these media vultures. He contacted his manager Roy and asked him to keep him updated.

With this determination, he got ready and called Khushi who just woke up. He briefed her about the situation and assured her not to worry about anything. That day, Khushi told Arnav thag she will be busy with her friends who have programs for their sangeet. Knowing the current situation, he is totally okay with the idea of her staying indoor. 

One of the security guard caught a reporter lurking around the hotel. The securities made sure that he is denied entry to the hotel. He even tried to bribe a worker but failed miserably as he feared losing his job. 

In the evening everyone got ready for the sangeet. Khushi worn a violet lehenga lehenga and he is in black suite with a violet shirt underneath. Both of them were made to sit together much to his pleasure and displeasure of Oprah. The dear sister of Davis decided to stay back till the wedding and decided not to interfere in anything related to the wedding or Khushi.

Soon the functions started. Nirav and Sanjay performed for their favourite people. From her side, all her friends gave Arshi an awesome tribute for their love. Komal and the others from the village too performance for their bhaiyya and bhabhi. Davis and Elisa were made to dance by Kasi and Payal. Davis done a great job while Elisa kept blushing like a teenager.

"Now I know where you got this blushing. See how aunty is blushing like a newly wed." He told Khushi who is awestruck by seeing her parents dancing in front of all of them.

"Yeah I'm just like my ammi, xerox copy infact."

"Not in everything, may be in looks. You are too naughty and gutter minded baby."

"Laadgovernor I was not like that, you made me that."

"Happy to know about it." He said lightly squeezing her hand. 

After that, Anjali and Prajul danced together. Their cousins and family too performed for them. Khushi excused from there with Payal and went to the washroom. Arnav is scrolling through his phone when he heard the announcement done by Anjali.

"Now here is a surprise for our handsome groom by our beautiful bride." Anjali told everyone and he literally held his breathe seeing Khushi and four of her friends in the stage.

Hai Woh Handsome Sona Sabse

He’s the most handsome good looking guy

Mere Dil Ko Gaya Lekar

He took away my heart

Meri Neend Churali Usne

He stole my sleep

Aur Khwaab Gaya Dekar

And gave me dreams in return

She danced making stepped which isnt hard to do. She used her eyes perfectly attracting everyone's attention to her face rather than on her legs 

Ab Yeh Naina Bole Yaar

Now these eyes of mine say (speak to me)

Bole Yahi Lagataar

They say this non-stop

Koi Chahein, Kitna Roke, Karoongi Pyaar…

Doesn’t matter how much anyone stops me, I’ll love him

Mere Saiyaan Superstar (x2)

My beloved (partner/husband) is a superstar

Main Fan Hui Unki

I’ve become his fan

O Mere Saiyaan Superstar

My beloved is a superstar

Mere Saiyaan Superstar

My beloved is a superstar

O Mere Saiyaan Superstar

My beloved is a superstar

Main Fan Hui Unki

I’ve become his fan

O Mere Saiyaan Superstar

My beloved is a superstar

Filmi Style Se Jab Usne

In filmy style, when he

Kal Raat Mujhe Propose Kiya

Proposed to me last night

Daayein Na Dekha, Baayein Na Dekha

I didn’t look right or left

Usko Dil Ka Rose Diya

I quickly gave him the rose of my heart

Payal acted like proposing her and khushi acted like saying yes. She showed her ring to others and danced alone with her friends.

Hue Charche Chaar Hazaar

Thousands of discussions that took place after this

Photo Chhap Gayi In Akhbaar

Our photo got published in the newspapers

Mujhko Parwaah, Nahi Koi

But I don’t care about anything as

I’m With The Star

Mere Saiyaan Superstar (x2)

My beloved (partner/husband) is a superstar

Main Fan Hui Unki

I’ve become his fan

O Mere Saiyaan Superstar

My beloved is a superstar

Mere Saiyaan Superstar

My beloved is a superstar

O Mere Saiyaan Superstar

My beloved is a superstar

Main Fan Hui Unki

I’ve become his fan

O Mere Saiyaan Superstar

My beloved is a superstar

Slowly the song changed into another one. Five of them danced like they are looking for someone as the tune started. 

Meri… Meri…

My, my...

Meri Neendein Hain Faraar

My sleep is lost

Tere Sang Mere Yaar

Because of You my love

Tune Ki Jo Mere Saath Sharaarat Ve

Because of the mischief that You pulled on me

Meri Neendein Hain Faraar

My sleep is lost

Tere Sang Mere Yaar

Because of You my love

Tune Ki Jo Mere Saath Sharaarat Ve

Because of the mischief that You pulled on me

Ho... Kaajal Ki Siyahi Leke Aankhon Ke Chiraag Se

Taking the ink of kohl from the lamps of my eyes

Kaise Main Bataaun Tujhko Sau Sau Ratiyaan Jaag Ke

How should I express to You all that I’ve done remaining awake for hundreds of nights

Ankhiyon Ne Likhe Love Letter Ve

My eyes have written love letters

O Meri Ankhiyon Ne Likhe Luv Letter Ve

My eyes have written love letters

Sajna Tu Chaand Se Better Ve, Sajna Ve

My love, for me You’re better than the Moon

Ankhiyon Ne Likhe Love Letter Ve

My eyes have written love letters

Ho Meri Ankhiyon Ne Likhe Luv Letter Ve

My eyes have written love letters

Sajna Tu Chaand Se Better Ve, Sajna Ve

My love, for me You’re better than the moon

Once that song got finished, her friends moved away and the next song played. Khushi looked at everyone and started to dance alone. Arnav can't believe that she is dancing alone for him. In the two other songs, her friends were there to support her and now it's all in her hands. He is overwhelmed by this act of her. Not only Arnav, but her parents were shocked to see her on the stage. They wondered what happened to the little girl who vowed not to dance when her friends mocked her. Davis wiped his lone tear while tears continue to flow from Elisa's eyes. Both of them looked at Arnav who kept staring at their daughter in awe and proud.

Nazar Jo Teri Laagi Main Deewani Ho Gayi

Since my gaze has gotten struck with Yours, I’ve become crazy

Deewani, Haan Deewani, Deewani Ho Gayi

I’ve become crazy, I’ve become crazy

Mashoor Mere Ishq Ki Kahaani Ho Gayi

The tale of my love has become famous

Jo Jag Ne Na Maani Toh Maine Bhi Thaani

The world didn’t believe in me, so I took this resolve

Kahaan Thi Main Dekho Kahaan Chali Aayi...

I was someplace earlier, now look where I’ve reached (being crazy in love)

Kehte Hain Yeh Deewani Mastani Ho Gayi

Everyone says that Mastani has become crazy

Khushi dont know when eyes got filled while dancing. All here steps were graceful and easy one which didn't put pressure to her leg. She used her face and hands very well than putting stress on her leg. When she ended her performance she looked at everything and soon showered with claps. Arnav went to the stage and engulfed her in his arms while she cried in his arms.

"You danced wonderful baby. I'm so proud of you." He told her which made her smile. Arnav didn't care about his family and friends who stared at them.

"You liked it?" She asked.

"Not only me, everyone enjoyed it. Damn I'm a lucky man." Saying this he dropped a kiss on her forehead.

"Are you okay? Is your leg paining?" He asked disentangling from the hug and looking at her leg.

"No, I'm okay. The choreographer made sure that I don't strain my leg." She told him. Arnav took her tk the seat and made her sit. He told the waiter to bring water and gave it to her.

"You planned it earlier?" He asked her after a few moments.

"Yup. Payal helped me to find a choreographer. I and other three went to learn this dance. Hima and Ayesha taught Payal and my cousin." Khushi explained.

"You made me speechless baby." He told her. That's when Aman came there with a serious face.

"ASR there is an issue and you have to come now."

"What happened Aman?" Arnav asked.

"Aman, what is it?" Khushi asked.

"Khushi it's nothing to worry. Come on ASR." Arnav went with Aman and Payal rushed near to Khushi seeing her worried face.

"Khushi, what happened? You looked tensed."

"Aman took Arnav with him. Is there something wrong?" Khushi asked.

"I don't know, let's not worry about anything. They will handle it." Soon the music started to play and one by one his friends appeared on the stage.

Cut my heart about one, two times

Don't need to question the reason I'm yours, I'm yours

I'd move the Earth and lose the fight just to see you smile

'Cause you got no flaws, no flaws

Arnav appeared in the stage after replacing his violet shirt with a white one. All his friends worn a tie along with their white shirt.

I'm not tryin' to be your part-time lover

Sign me up for that full-time, I'm yours, all yours

So, what a man gotta do?

What a man gotta do?

To be totally locked up by you

What a man gotta say?

What a man gotta pray?

To be your last "Goodnight" and your first "Good day"

So, what a man gotta do?

What a man gotta do?

To be totally locked up by you

What a man gotta do?

What a man gotta prove?

To be totally locked up by you

He and his friends danced while she smiled knowing that he fooled her. It is a surprise performance for her. Khushi couldn't help, but blush seeing her man dancing so sexy. 

Hothon pe hai naam tera tera

neendon pe rehta hai pehra tera

jabse bani re bani tu meri premika aa aa..

premika.. aa aa..

there is your name on my lips,

on my sleep, there is your patrolling (that is, I am not able to sleep)

since the time you have become my lover..

sooraj nikalta hai tere liye,

chanda mein dikhta hai chehra tera,

jabse bani re bani tu meri premika aa aa..

premika.. aa aa..

main teri premika.. aa aa..

the sun rises for you,

and in the moon I see your face,

since the time you have become my lover..

my lover…

I am your lover…

She is in awe with the song he chose for her. He throw a bouquet at her while dancing which she caught in her hand. All her friends were over the moon seeing ASR dancing for his lady love. Soon the song got changed.

Aisi Kya Chali Hawa

Such a breeze has blown

Ke Le Gayi Meri Saanson Ko Mujhse Door… Tere Paas

That it took my breath away from me and towards You

Aur Mujhe Hua Ehsaas…

And then I had this feeling that

Tu Tu Tu, Tu Meri Ri Ri, Main Tera Ra, Hone Laga…

You’ve started becoming mine, I’ve started becoming Yours

Main Main Main, Main Tera Ra Ra, Tu Meri Ri, Hone Lagi…

I’ve started becoming Yours, You’ve started becoming mine

Kaise Yeh, Hua Magar

How this happened

Na Hai Mujhe, Na Tujhko Koi Khabar

Neither I nor You have any idea about it

Par Yeh Dil, Kab Se Hai Kehne Laga…

But my heart has started saying this since a while that

Tu Tu Tu, Tu Meri Ri Ri, Main Tera Ra, Hone Laga…

You’ve started becoming mine, I’ve started becoming Yours

Main Main Main, Main Tera Ra Ra, Tu Meri Ri, Hone Lagi…

I’ve started becoming Yours, You’ve started becoming mine

Na Jaanu Main, Na Jaane Tu

Neither I nor You know

Hua Ye Jaadu Kaise

How this magic/miracle has happened

Jo Mera Tha Woh Kho Gaya

What I had has gotten lost

Jo Tera Mil Gaya Ho Jaise

It seems as if I’ve gotten something that’s Yours

Iss Dil Ne, Jab Jaana Ke Bas Tu...

When my heart got to know that

Tu Tu Tu, Tu Meri Ri Ri, Main Tera Ra, Hone Laga…

You’ve started becoming mine, I’ve started becoming Yours

Main Main Main, Main Tera Ra Ra, Tu Meri Ri, Hone Lagi…

I’ve started becoming Yours, You’ve started becoming mine

Devyani cried seeing her grandson dancing happily for his woman. She never imagined that she will see Arnav like this. He looked so much happy. She prayed for Arshi's good health and happy life.

Khushi had her mouth wide open hearing the next song. She never imagined that he will dance to this song. 

We go together

Better than birds of a feather, you and me

We change the weather, yeah

I'm feeling heat in December when you're 'round me

I've been dancing on top of cars and stumbling out of bars

I follow you through the dark, can't get enough

You're the medicine and the pain, the tattoo inside my brain

And, baby, you know it's obvious

I'm a sucker for you

You say the word and I'll go anywhere blindly

I'm a sucker for you, yeah

Any road you take, you know that you'll find me

I'm a sucker for all the subliminal things

No one knows about you (about you) about you (about you)

And you're making the typical me break my typical rules

It's true, I'm a sucker for you, yeah

Once that song ended, another one started. 

Every night, every day, how about every lifetime?

Yeah, I know what they say, and that's fine

'Cause I'm here to stay through the good and the bad times

Babe, you send me to space and you're mine, yeah

Well, call me crazy

And people saying that we move too fast

But I've been waiting, and for a reason

Ain't no turning back

All his friends moved out of the stage and Arnav walked towards Khushi and pulled her towards the stage. 

'Cause you show me something I can't live without

I believe, I believe, I believe

When you hold me, it's like Heaven coming down

I believe, I believe, I believe

That you show me (show me, show me)

Everywhere that I go, feeling you all around me

Now that I got you close, I'm alright

Baby, I didn't know, but I'm glad that you found me

'Cause I'm seeing the most in your eyes, oh yeah, yeah

She had tears hearing the lyrics as they danced together for the song. 

Doesn't matter anymore, now I got you here with me

Nothing matters any longer, now I got you here with me

I think about you every time I, every time I lose myself again

I lose myself again

'Cause you show me something I can't live without

I believe, I believe, I believe

When you hold me, it's like Heaven coming down

I believe, I believe, I believe

'Cause you show me something I can't live without (oh yeah)

And I believe, I believe, I believe

When you hold me (when you hold me)

It's like Heaven coming down

I believe, I believe, I believe

Each lines conveyed his feeling for her. They danced without caring the people standing in front of them. Everyone can sense the love emitting from both of them. There were in so much love that can be sensed by anyone. Once their dance came to an end, everyone clapped and whistled.

Arshi get down from the stage as that was the last performance. Everyone complimented their performances and teased them.

Arnav and Khushi were going to have dinner when they came across Benjamin.

"Uncle, did you had dinner?" Khushi asked the man who always treated her with compassion and love.

"Yes, I did. Both of you danced well." He told Arshi.

"I didn't get time to talk to you alone Mr. Raizada." He told Arnav.

"Please call me Arnav. You are like her uncle. She have told me a lot about you. Thanks for being there for her." Arnav said holding her hand.

"Khushi is like a daughter to me. I'm glad that she found her match for her. Treat her well son."

"I can promise you that I will look after your daughter without any shortcomings. Her happiness is my utmost priority." Benjamin smiled and nodded his head.

"You were going to have food, weren't you? Then go and have food children." He told them and they went to the dinner area. He looked at the couple and smiled knowing that Khushi is in safe hand.

"Benjamin." Elisa called Benjamin who is looking at Arshi.

"Elisa."

"Are you okay?" She asked him.

"Yes, I'm. You have brought her up very well. I'm glad that she found a man who loves her more than anything." He told her.

"Thanks for volunteering to be the rabbi (priest) for her wedding."

"It's true that I can't forget what happened in the past but for that I can't hate Khushi."

"I'm sorry for everything that happened in the past." Elisa said feeling guilty.

"You don't have to be sorry Elisa. It's not your fault. I should go now. When I look at you, I can't help by remember everything that happened in the past. Don't make it hard for me." Saying this Benjamin went from there. Elisa saw her husband and she went to him.

"I can't see him like that Davis."

"We can't do anything regards that Eli." Davis consoled his wife and went from there.

Everyone dispersed to their room after dinner. Arnav asked Khushi to stay back in the lawn as he have something to discuss with her. He assured Khushi that he got her father's permission. Arnav took hold of her hand and made her sit on the near by bench.

"What is it Arnav?" She asked seeing his serious face.

"Baby, do you want me to post your picture today? I mean do you want to wait till our marriage?" He asked her.

"Why are you asking this now? What happened?"

"Nothing happened baby. Once I post our picture the media will write anything about us. People will also say lot of things. Are you ready for all these?" He said tucking a few stand if hair behind her ear.

"Arnav, what difference it will make if we post my picture today or tomorrow? The reaction will be same. So let's get over with that. Are you okay with this?" She enquired.

" Yup, I have been waiting for this day for a long time. I want the whole world to know that I'm taken by you." He dropped a kiss on the back of her palm near to the ring.

"Okay, then let's do this together." Saying this Arnav took his phone and opened his social media pages. He uploaded her their engagement photo and typed the caption which is approved by her. 

"Here we go baby." Saying this he tapped on the post button and it got posted in his official account.

"Now let's leave it to them. Come, I will leave you in your room. You need enough rest after all that dance you have done today." Saying this he took hold of her hand and leave her in the room.

"Good night baby, good night Kasi." He told the two sisters and went to his room.

***********

Next day, as soon as Arnav gotten up his manager Mr Roy briefed him about everything that is happening in the online world regarding his wedding. Apparently some of the journalists were able to dig about Khushi and her details. He smiled seeing some aticles captioned as 'Things you should know about ASR's fiancee.'

9 things you should know about ASR's fiancee

# ASR's fiancee name is Khushi Kefira Gavriel

# They were in a relationship for eight years

# She was his junior in college

# She was the university topper in Mathematics

# She is an artist

# She is a right legged above knee amputee

# She is from a middle class family

# She belongs to the Jewish community in Mumbai

# She used to be a maths teacher.

Arnav read articles which repeated the same words as the other one. He asked Roy to give a statement regarding his wedding. With a few hours, #Arshi got trended in india.

Anjali and Devayani didn't let him see or talk to Khushi before the haldi ceremony. Everyone got ready for the haldi ceremony. Khushi is in simple yellow lehenga and he choose to wear a yellow kurta paired with white pants. Arnav can't stop staring at her who looked totally gorgeous in that dress and floral ornaments made with rose and jasmine.
Anjali and Manorama made both of them to sit opposite to eachother under under a canopy made out of marigold flowers. 

Everyone applied haldi on the bride and the groom. Arnav kept staring at her which made her blush. Payal is in forefront to tease both of them. Khushi giggled seeing him frowning when Laksh applied haldi on her. All his friends, applied tons of haldi on him knowing that this is the only chance to tease him without them getting skinned alive.

'Aww laadgovernor is so cute and adorable when he get riled up like this.' She thought.

After a few hours,the haldi ceremony came to an end and Arnav got some time alone with Khushi. He pulled her closer by wrapping his arms around her waist.

"Arnav, someone will see us." She said looking around to check if someone is coming or not.

"Who can see us will all these haldi paste on our faces? I can hardly see you buttery skin." She smiled hearing his words.

"Let me apply haldi on you. I'm the only one left to do that." He announced.

"How are you going to apply haldi when you don't have haldi with you?" She asked not finding anything in his hand.

"I got a lot of haldi for you baby." Saying this he rubbed his right cheek in her left cheek making her close her eyes. He did the same with her right cheek. She opened her eyes and felt him rubbing his arms on her arms transferring the haldi.

"Baby, do you know why they apply haldi on the bride and groom?" He asked in a husky voice enough to melt her.

"Hmm di told me, to get a glow." She know that he is upto something.

"Yeah for our glow, but dont think that you should have glow all over you?" He leaned closer to her ear and whispered.

"It's not only your hand and legs I'm going to see. In that sense you should get haldi all over you." He said with a naughty smirk and looked at her face.

"Don't you think so?" He questioned and she kept staring at him. Arnav hugged her and lightly lingering his lips on her ear.

"Baby." Saying this he ran his hand iver her bare back.

"Tomorrow, I will be pampering kisses all over here." She started to breathe heavily hearing this. He dropped a few kisses behind her ear and on shoulder. He disentangled from the hug and looked at her.

"Let's not forget this too." Saying this he applied haldi on her midriff making her gasp.

"I wish I could apply haldi all over you. These floral ornaments makes you looks so beautiful. After our marriage, I will make sure that you wear ornaments like this often when we are together." Khushi smiled without knowing his wicked intention.

"But we will make a change, we will pair it with some natural cloth using some leaves and flowers." He teased and she got bewildered with his comment.

"We can be Tarzan and Jane in our bedroom." He winked at her and she buried her face onto his chest with shyness.

"What all I have been doing to make you mine. Finally it all going to end tomorrow. Soon you will be mine to protect and cherish." He said after a few seconds.

"And this laadgovernor will be mine to love and protect." She said looking up. With all these years, he got habitual with the word love and viewed it from her point of view. He is don't believe in love from his side, but he have faith in her love.

"I wish they have some more rituals for today." He said knowing that after haldi he can't see her until their marriage.

"Why?"

"After this I can only see you are talk to you only on our wedding. I shouldn't have agreed to this arrangement."

"Don't be a spoilsport. You know why I need it."

"You are too religious baby, why the f**k you want to fast tomorrow till our marriage?" He asked getting angry on her for fasting on their wedding.

"Laadgovernor, I already told you about our marriage rituals. I had my Mikvah bath to get spritually purified before our marriage. In our system, the bride and groom fast together before the marriage and break their fast by drinking the wine during the wedding. It's a part of cleansing ourself before the wedding. Let me do it Arnav." She explained him.

"After our marriage, I'm not going to let you fast at all."

"What?? How can you say that?"

"I bl**dy can say that. I won't let my wife to starve for anything in this world."

"We will see that laadgovernor." She challenged

"Yes, let see to that." He accepted her challenge with the thought of taking advantage of it.

"Arnav, Payal and the girls told me about the articles and the statement you related today. Is everything okay?" Khushi enquired.

"Yup, Roy is taking care of everything. He will handle it well, don't worry about it."

"Do they hate me?"

"Let them do whatever they want. You should be focusing on your soon to be husband. If you want to worry about something, then do it about our first night and honeymoon. Try to find out what all I'm going to do to you tomorrow. Try to find out where we are going to have our first night. Try to figure out how you are going to moan my name. You got a lot of things to worry baby." Hearing his uncensored talk she started to blush.

"You are not afraid, aren't you?" He teased.

"I will be with my laadgovernor, then what should I be afraid of?" She wrapped her arms around his neck.

"That's true." He flickered his nose with her nose making her smile.

"I can't wait to make you mine. Our official forever starts tomorrow." His words held so much love and affection which brought tears in her eyes thinking about their love journey. Both of them never thought that they will find someone who will accept them with all their flaws and scars, but destiny have it's own way for them.

"We should go and clean ourself baby. Come." Both of them to their room and got clean before having the lunch. Once the lunch got over Arnav decided to drop her in the room. Both of them stood on the doorstep of her room. They knew that the next time they will be seeing or talking to eachother, they will be in their wedding attire. Both of them stood there entwining their hands.

"Hmm, I have a surprise for you tomorrow." She told him.

"Is it some sexy lingerie?" He raised his brow at her.

"No laadgovernor, you can find that out when you go to the altar. I'm not saying anything more about it.

"Okay, I will see you in the veiling ceremony." He told her.

"I will be waiting for you as your bride." She replied.

He loosen his hold and walked away from there with an overwhelming heart. Khushi stood near the door watching him go and wiped her tears with a smile.

*************

Vote & Comment
Silent readers, please speak up now.

See you at the wedding.

I have questions, let's see if anyone can find the answer.

What did Arnav chose that ring for Khushi instead of usual diamond ring?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

51.9K 2K 9
WON THE 2ND POSITION IN CRITICS CHOICE AWARDS 2021 ... CATEGORY : FANFICTION (HINDI/HINGLISH ONLY) Standalone,highest rank: #4 in acceptance , #23 i...
69.2K 2.3K 5
#1 in Romance on Oct 2018...#6 out of 7K in 2017 on March 2019/ . A heartfelt thanks to All for making it happen... A Story of a man who broke all th...
89.9K 6.6K 47
Life is not to be taken too seriously. Live your life by looking ahead to the future, embracing the present, and appreciating the past. Arnav Singh...
64.3K 2.3K 14
Completed! This is a short story of about 10-15 chapter. Khushi and arnav are happily married, arnav is from poor family and khushi from rich family...