unconditional (BOOK #2) [TO B...

By roxann_season

After moving to Southern California, Chelsea's life has never been better... or more complicated. Sh... More

prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 - Unknown
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
KEY
Chapter 37
wonder if...
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 48.5
recap
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
reuploading
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 61 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 62 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 63 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 64 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 65 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 66 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 67 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 68 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 69 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 70 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 71 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 72 - Russell POV
Chapter 73 - Russell POV
Chapter 74 - Chelsea POV
Chapter 75 - Russell POV
Chapter 76 - Russell POV
Chapter 77
Chapter 78 - Chelsea POV
Chapter 79
Chapter 81 - Chelsea POV
Chapter 82 - Chelsea POV
Chapter 83 - Russell POV
KEY 2
Chapter 84 - Chelsea POV
** Recap Chapter ** Q/A**
Chapter 85 - Gabriel POV
Chapter 86 - Chelsea POV
Chapter 87 - Victor POV
Chapter 88 - Chelsea POV
Chapter 89 - Gabriel POV
Epilogue
unbroken (book#3)

Chapter 80 - Darren POV

31.7K 2K 271
By roxann_season

Chapter 80 – Darren POV

I waited with Dad and Vanessa at the hospital, in the waiting room at the far end corner away from everyone here waiting as we were. No one had spoken, not yet at least but I knew dad was just biding time before he questioned us, wanting to know all the details.

"So is one of you going to fill me in here?" he grimaced, "You mean about Russell just dropping Amara like a used up piece of clothing, throwing her aside?" I said before I could even filter my thoughts. I shook my head, I wouldn't point fingers or blame.

"I know you're worried but you can't take out on Russell," he chided instantly and had I not known what a fair man he was, I'd think he was only defending his son.

"Dad, can you really blame him though? She's in the hospital here and he sent you as though her child – this baby – were yours instead of his. Angel's fine and safe, Amara is the one that needs him especially now, after this? She needs all of us to band together and get her through this loss," Vanessa said her voice harsh.

"From the look on his face, I'd say Russell didn't know about this, and I'd wager that you two did know," he eyed us both.

"Russell is in a tough place, yeah Amara is hurting now but he couldn't walk out on Angel at that moment, no matter who he chose to follow, stay or go, one of two people would've gotten hurt. He just happen to make the choice he could live with," he said wisely.

"Which is why Darren is going to leave right now..." he didn't ask, it was a statement.

"What? What about when Amara wakes up?" Vanessa answered looking at me, but I knew what Dad was saying, how he thought. Amara was here but while I'm sitting here, my wife is there with my son, who didn't have much time left. I had to leave; because that is the choice I could live with, being there for my wife and child. I would never forgive myself if I let Dana suffer that way alone.

I knew that Vanessa was closer to Amara, "My child is dying Vanessa," I said and her ire simmered down. I stood, dad as well, pulling me in for a hug, "Ill send you updates," he whispered near my ear.

.

.

.

We had left Catalena outside so I went searching, finding her sitting on the hood of the car, waiting for us. When she saw me approaching, she eyed me, but didn't ask anything. In the ride back to the hotel, I remained silent, pensive, thinking about this situation. Cody was at the end of his road, I thought, hating the thought, dreading it, willing to do anything to stop it.

It seems like both women I loved – my sister and my wife – would be grieving soon, and I wasn't beat, but knew I would have to be the rock they leaned on. After this though, I needed to protect Amara, speak to Dana, and explain to her that we needed to get away from the Davis'.

I know that they've had her, adopted her since she was a little girl – two years old – but Amara was my last blood relative in the world. I couldn't watch her suffer this way anymore, the last eight months were enough and if tonight wasn't a slap to the face I didn't know what was. She'd never heal if she waited around, on the sidelines, constantly getting her hopes up that Russell would love her back.

He may have grown up with us, with Amara, but for nearly two years he lived alone with Angel, built a relationship and binding love that none of us were any the wiser too. He hadn't lied maliciously but he hid that relationship, and we may not have understood it, but that didn't matter in the scheme of things. Amara wouldn't see it, but Angel was the one that put him back together again, after she broke him by leaving.

Yes she had every right to make the choices she had, but we saw the aftermath that was Russell when she left him. The drinking, the drugs, the carelessness with his life because he felt he failed her. Declan taking him away – in all our eyes at the time – was exactly what he needed... but I should've known what was going on.

The signs were all there – right in front of me – Amara would call or Skype me and subtly as me about Russell and what we heard, but when Russell contacted us, he never asked about Amara. He seemed distracted, but not falling apart – mind hazy distracted.

.

.

.

Angel... deep inside I knew the truth, I even saw what Dana saw, that just a bit of time with Angel and Cody was physically a bit better. But how could I admit that? I was torn between Amara and Dana, not wanting to hurt Amara but still not wanting to stop Dana from visiting with Angel, when it was making a difference. But maybe now, Amara and Dana could comfort each other, the three of us could band together and be one another's support.

Stopping at a main entrance of the hotel, I braced myself to see Dana and Cody, steeling myself for what I had to face.

.

.

.

Russell POV

I'm in awe of Cassandra – Angel; she wants to be called Angel.

She is stronger than anyone gave her credit for. I have so many questions about all this, her, but I'm overwhelmed, more than ever. Three children. Three children that only took four months to develop, Chelsea says.

Angel feeds and burps all the babies, then stands, with Rusty in her arms, I have Catalena in my own, looking at this lovely little girl. She's mine. They are all mine. I love them already. Because they are perfect. And for once, I follow Angel's lead. She's a good momma. I trail her out of the living room down the hall, entering a dreamlike nursery, large windows covered by thick curtains, the walls painted almost the same color as Angel's eyes, three black cribs placed around the room, dressers and changing tables between two on one side of the room while there is one near the other. Above each crib is a capital letter representing their names, and two large single sofa chairs against the windows.

I place Catalena down, covering her up with the blanket, standing back looking at her, while Angel lays Rusty down. I finally face her and she stands, gazing at me, but not approaching me, and I know she'll never come to me, not after everything that's happened. Not after how I behaved, treated her, as though she hadn't counted, her feelings weren't significant, when she was what mattered most.

So I go to her slowly, and hold my arms open, all she has to do is take one step, just one single step and she will be in my arms, taking the comfort that I've always given to her freely, that she's accepted eagerly. Her foot toys with the carpet, and she takes a step in my direction, just a small one, and I wrap my arms around her, holding her to me, squeezing her as she is doing to me, listening to her sigh. As though, all she needed right now, to be happy was my arms around her.

"I missed you," she whispers and her voice sends shivers down my body, as I close my eyes and hold her tighter, I don't want her slipping through.

My heart races in my chest, "I missed you too, so much... and I'm so sorry sweetheart," I murmur, feeling Angel's body shiver as mine had before.

Angel pulled away, and not wanting to force her I release her, but she doesn't move away completely, only enough so she can look into my eyes.

"Russell stay with Angel and babies?" She asks biting her lip, watching my eyes, waiting for my answer. And that breaks me inside, shatters me that she would even need to ask, to wondering where my loyalties lied.

"With Angel. Always with Angel," I say confidently, watching her eyes light up as she throws her arms around me again.

After a while she pulled away looking at the door, "Chelsea call," she tells me pulling us towards the door. "She did?" I ask wondering how I missed it.

"Yes, call Angel here," Angel taps the side of her head, smiling, leaving the nursery door open slightly walking us back out to the living room where McKenna, Thayer, Becca, Dana, Mom and Cody still where we left them.

.

.

.

Chelsea POV

I waited for Russell and Angel to come back while, the other just stared between Olivia, Cody and I... he was dying but I was fairly certain that Olivia marking him was a sign that he needed to be changed. Even though she shifted I'm not sure her wolf is speaking to her yet, I think it's too young, it would drive that poor child crazy if she was hearing her wolfs' voice yet, Nona thought.

Agreed, I can't hear any thoughts that are adult or wolf like in Olivia's mind. She has a liking to Cody but no voices, I replied.

When Angel and Russell sat on the floor once again, I held onto Olivia, "So I know you all have questions how about you ask and I answer?" I offered.

They looked at each other, "Can you start with Cody? She – the wolf – Olivia bit him..." Dana said, "You said I was right that Angel was healing him?" I nodded.

"I'm not sure, I think she was and I believe that because I can heal – well I've never healed a human before, but I have given someone back their sight," I tried going for nonchalance not to overwhelm them all.

"Why did Olivia bite Cody?" Dana questioned next, her hand on her child, near his heart and it was slowly down.

"Can I speak frankly with you?" I requested.

She nodded minutely, "Yes."

"Your son is going to die, but if he is changed to what I am, to what Angel and Olivia are, he won't, and any tumors that he has left in his body I can heal away. I won't lie either, it's not guaranteed that he will survive the change, he's already weak and it's been two years since a wolf has been created by biting them," I laid it all out there.

"So Olivia biting him, will that change him?" she wasn't looking at me anymore, but her son.

"I don't think so... she marked him as hers, which in turn let me know that she is her mate..." all the Davis' gaped at me.

"Mate? As is... sexual mate?" the one they called Thayer asked disbelievingly.

"Yeah, Gabriel is my mate. Russell is Angel's mate..." I said smiling at them, watching Russell's eyes widen to the size of silver dollars.

"M-mate?" He stuttered, and it was humorous to see this tattooed man, muscular looking man stumbling over his words.

"Yes... there is no one in the world that could love me truly the way I need to be loved, like my mate would. Which is the same for Angel... no one in the world could be to her what you currently are... I know Ii's scary to think of it like that but just take some time..."

He nodded, looking down at Angel whose head was on his chest but she had her eyes closed, awake, but just enjoying him being there.

"So my son will never have a choice who he loves, he just is made to be with Olivia?" Dana asked.

"Is your husband your soul mate?" I asked her instead of answering, she nodded.

I smiled, "Okay, when they get to an age where that can happen, where they see each other in that light, no one will catch his attention truly than her, she was made for him, not the other way around. No one will love him more than her; they may compliment each other, bring out differences, or be alike and be one of those couples that are nauseatingly cute."

"They have the opportunity to have what you and your husband have, right now, they are friends, and your son is already attached to her. I don't understand it, but he knew her, in the hallway he knew she was a wolf, he even saw an older version of who she will be. I think she's three maybe four years old, and he's older as well, but she's in wolf form chasing him around."

"So as they grow up they'll just be friends?" like how Darren and I were... she finished.

"Yes, just like you and your husband," I said smiling, is – is she in my head right now? Can all people like her do that?

"No not everyone can do what I can do... there are only two of us, Angel and I. I know what I can do, but with Angel after the way she grew up, we aren't sure what her talents are exactly."

"Will Cody have something like that?"

"I think he already does," I said truthfully glancing at Nona who was nodding as well; the Davis just gawked at us.

"What's it like when you meet your mate?" McKenna asked finally. Jacks mate. Is he my mate? She asked but I wasn't going to answer that, I wasn't overstepping.

Exhaling, I thought about it, before answering, "I'm not sure if it's different when he or she is human, but for wolves, there is a voice that tells me that is my mate, or their scent is the most mouthwatering thing you've ever smelled in all your life. It calls to you, attracts you, calms you and excites you all at the same time," I tried to explain. Okay she's officially left on the crazy train Thayer thought.

"I'm not crazy, and I know it's a lot to take in just one night," I smiled sadly at Dana.

"Can we be changed-" she starts to ask but the door opens revealing her husband, Darren.

He walks in, Catalena closing the door behind him, mama? I hear in my head and smile. Standing I walked over to Russell and lowered Olivia into his arms, Angel smiling at him. She was different, happier with him around. Even though she didn't truly trust that he was going to stay, there was a part of her mind that thought he would go with Amara, Angel was satisfied that he was here with her now.

Mama? She called out again, I rolled my eyes.

"I need to check on my daughter, Dana you can fill Darren in..." I told her, since his gaze was on me questioningly, nodding she dived in as I left going to check on Ava.

.

.

.

When I returned to Angel's apartment, Dana and Darren were in the kitchen, having a heated discussion, while Mrs. Davis', Russell's mother was holding Cody. Thayer, McKenna, Becca, Russell and Nona were speaking in hushed tones, "What about my sister?"

"Our son has a chance to live and you're worried about your sister and what will happen to her? She's an adult! She knew her chances of carrying a child to full term was less than ten percent Darren... she didn't care. She thinks I'm selfish? That I'm making myself look desperate? What about what she did? Russell doesn't want her... I don't know how on earth she managed to convince anyone to give her Sana!" Dana said in a rush whispered tone but I still heard, I gazed at Nona. I told them about rogues and pack life... I nodded in understanding.

"I'm all she has left Dana..." she can't be around Russell and Angel, watching them raise their children. He thought but didn't say it out loud.

Dana began crying, "I'm going to let them save Cody, and if it can work – Darren we have nothing left to lose. And – and if – if it works Darren, I'm not leaving... Angel was brought into our life for a reason, we are where we are supposed to be, I believe that. I love you; I've loved you since I was twelve years old, but if it works... I'm not taking him away form people that are like him, people I can trust..." she sobbed, and my heart broke for her.

"What about all of what's going on in the news? What if he is changed but then his life is in danger in a whole other way!?" Darren posed and I saw what he meant, I had that same worry. Right now the president was saying that we weren't a danger but who knew how fast that could all change. Gabriel was still investigating why they confirmed the shifters anyways... there had to be a reason.

"I'm not losing my son," Dana said softly, her voice breaking, and her footsteps came closer.

"Oh Chelsea, you're back..." she smiled but I still saw the tear tracks on her face, I nodded.

"Can you tell me more... what it will be like? Him changing? Will he be in pain?" her concern admirable, Darren followed her but didn't sit, just hung near the wall, as though he was holding it up.

I thought about it, "I don't know, as a born wolf... it was horrible, lasted a few hours, each bone in my body had to break to-"

"Olivia shifted in mere seconds-" she interrupted me, paying attention closely I realized. Shaking my head I chuckled, "Yes, but her first shift was two or three hours, she cried endlessly, this second shift, or any after that, it doesn't hurt, its mostly the first one that's painful..."

I looked at Nona, "are turned wolf shifting painful?" I asked her, surely she's seen more than I had.

She looked sadly at Dana, nodding, "it will be painful, he will have a fever, no medicine can be given as it will hinder the change," Dana frowned. Hadn't he suffered enough? She asked herself, glancing at Darren. Why can't he see this as the life raft we need for our baby boy?

"You said that – that he may not be strong enough to survive the change... if – if that happens... I don't – please don't let him suffer more than – than he has too?" her lip trembled and she bit it to stop. Avoiding Darren's eyes. I will be changing him my third voice said, and despite wanting to keep my facial expression blank, Nona caught it.

He needs your blood Chelsea, without it he won't survive it third wolf continues.

Jack?

Yeah Chelsea?

I need one blood bag, in Angel's apartment, for Cody I'm going to be changing him...I replied and he didn't question me at all.

Oh, McKenna is here...added but he still said nothing.

.

.

.

Jack came, set everything up while Russell held Olivia and Angel scooted down to lay down on his lap, he looked at ease with everything. I could hear his thoughts and they hadn't calmed, but right now he was just hoping that something could be done for Cody, for Dana and Darren.

"Are you sure this..." Dana asked once more, her worry natural and I understood. Standing I went to Angel's kitchen finding the sharpest knife I could find, bringing it back to Dana. "Slice your palm," I said calmly but Darren finally pulled his head out of his ass and stomped over.

"No! why?"

"She want's to see how this works so I'm going to show her, before we do anything to your son," I shrugged.

"I'll do it!" he said making quick work, slicing his palm, not even wincing, and then holding his palm out to me. It was filled with his blood, but I just held is hand in two of mine, concentrating, slowly closing the wound, using my mind to focus, ignoring the blood that was falling from his hand. By then his whole family was standing around us, minus Russell who wasn't moving to disrupt Angel or his sleeping daughter.

Love where are you? Gabriel asked me, he had gone when Logan called but was he home?

In Angel's apartment...I'm going to change Cody... I added, waiting still holding Darrens' hand until I couldn't feel anything wrong.

I removed my hands, walking away to the kitchen to wash my hands of his blood, listening to them all follow me, using the sink, he washed off his own blood and stared wide eyed at his hand, inspecting it like it was some side road carnival trick I performed.

"How did you do that?" Darren practically barked at me, his face full of disbelief, but Dana looked hopeful.

"The same way Angel was doing it," She answered, looking at me, the words a statement but her eyes held the questions. I nodded, "I've been practicing for a long time... I – Angel may be able to do it but without training, it probably-"

'Angel my head hurts' Cody whined, as Dana read to them both, I see the memory in Dana's mind and her eyes are on me.

Angel doesn't speak or anything, Dana stopped reading watching as Angel just placed her hands on either side of his head, leaving them there before kissing his forehead, 'hmmm.' The little boy sighed, laying his head against Angel, Dana watching the two of them, wondering what the hell just happened. 'Read momma, read!' Cody said when she took too long to continue.

Dana continues showing me – or thinking and I was really just intruding her thoughts – the different memories, proof of what she believed all along.

Mother's intuitionI tell her and see as her eyes fill, and big fat tears fall over. "She's proved that this could work... we have nothing to lose baby," Dana tells Darren, facing him this time. I stand watching their moment until I feel as though, he is afraid to speak in front of me so I leave, not that I still wouldn't hear his words.

"I want this to work, just as much as you, Cody is my son Dana, I love him dearly, and I'd do anything to have more time with him, but this is putting me in a tough position, can't you see that too?" he tells his wife. I don't hear her respond right away but one she does, I realize she's different. Sees things from another position completely.

"If Russell was some random guy, not someone in this family, that was treating Amara in the way you claim, what would you tell her?" she shot at him.

"Easy, he isn't worth it, there are plenty more men better than any loser that doesn't see what she's worth..." the words come out like butter.

"And if Amara was some other girl, not your sister, what advice would you give him? In this same situation?" she's good... Aria thought, agreeing with me.

I could almost hear the defeat in his voice, "Tell him to cut that girl loose and concentrate on his kids and Angel... sit her down, and cut if off, walk away."

"Babe... he's done all three of those things. This isn't our business... his choice, whether it be Angel or Amara or someone else, we have no place there. Your sister... I don't even know where to begin! Her behavior is purely masochistic – she put herself through a pregnancy knowing the risks. And when she say Angel's children, her first thought was her child should be born first!? What type of parent says that?"

"She said she was trying to help Cody... bone marrow..." Darren answered.

Dana just scoffed, "I love your sister Darren, we are all family... but Cody has had cancer long before Russell and Angel dropped in. If it was really about Cody, she would've tried getting pregnant months ago, used an anonymous donor, not when Russell returned."

I hear footsteps, they stop, and Angel and Russell are mates... Dana thinks, "Darren, Angel is family... I won't let Amara hurt her," the words are so soft, but I still smile when I hear that.

.

.

.

Darren and Dana enter the living room, just as Gabriel opens the door without knocking, why the fuck would I knock? He asks me making me laugh, the Davis' stare at me like I've lost my mind but I just go to Gabriel.

Kissing him briefly, I turn to Dana, "Are you going to tell Cody what you've decided?" I asked her, we both glance at him on her mother. She nods, Darren following, they wake him up, "Baby..." she coos, easing him out of his sleep slowly, until he blinks, trying to focus, "Livvy?" he says his chin shaking, eyes already filling with tears.

For humans, their hearts raced, sped quickly, I flick my eyes over to Russell, he has Livvy in the crook of his arm, the hand on Angel, slowly running his right hand over her arms, up to her neck. It looks natural, easy to him.

Just incase... just incase Dana repeats, inhaling.

"I love you so much Cody, do you know that?" she asks the body her voice shaky as hell, pained, Cody doesn't respond verbally, "You are the best thing I've ever done, and I'll always treasure every second that I got to be your mommy, to love you and watch you grow. We're going to try one more thing to make you better, so that you won't hurt anymore, you'd like that r-right?" the boy nods.

"Well it's going to hurt, but – but if – if it doesn't help, I want you to know how brave and strong I think you are. Such –such a good boy, and if you – you can't hold on anymore Cody... it's okay, just know I love you, that daddy and I, we love you so m-m-much."

I turned my head, pushing my face against Gabriel, I want this to work, I mind link him... I have faith in you Chelsea, he reassured me with those six words.

Gabriel and I stood to the side with Jack, Nona, Nonno, Jamie and Mikael, until each Davis, told Cody goodbye.

Just incase.

With my blood flowing inside of Cody, five minutes after Jack started the IV, I shifted into my third wolf, letting her take over, merging us, Aria, Avena and I, her. "Holy shit!" Gabriel cursed but I wouldn't be distracted, take over now Chelsea third wolf said, think of what is happening, bite down on his arm, right underneath, you'll feel two pressured points in your mouth, right behind your teeth, elongate, do not remove your grip from him, until you feel those two prods retract on their own. Do you understand?

Nudging his hand over, I bit down, not releasing, as he pulled it away weakly, it wasn't fast nor was it snail slow. I felt the two things my wolf described, and it actually hurt me, it felt like I was growing a tooth at my gums ripped open. The two points piercing Cody's skin again, remaining there for 30 seconds, before they retracted much quicker than they took to come out and I released my mouth from his arm. Moving away quickly and shifting to my human form, I kept my eyes on Cody. As soon as she could, Dana pulled her little boy into her arms, and I took in the noise behind me, a shriek, human, then a tiny little growl from a black wolf, with one white paw at my feet.

It was tense, the air thick with sadness and suspense, until Thayer, bent over laughing, pointing at Olivia who wasn't giving up. She continued, jumping around throwing herself at me, but was only bouncing off, falling backwards. Looking down, I release a low, growl and instantly, she submitted, her head on her paws, and her little behind up in the air in wolf form. Whining.

"SHIFT!" I ordered her, "What the fuck!?" Darren cursed, Thayer was still laughing.

After redressing Livvy, we all sat waiting, nothing was happening to Cody, until thirty minutes later, we heard one bone snap, and the body cried.

"You have to put him down, holding him will cause more pain," Dana didn't like that idea, but when she heard more pain she placed him down on the same blanket Olivia had shifted on earlier.

And so we waited. With nothing else left to do, I went to the kitchen, starving and eager to make something, take my mind off what was actually happening. His bones were popping, however his heart was weak and his breathing was labored. Troubled.

Jack and Gabriel followed me in, how did you do that? They both asked so I relayed the message and method, from my view.

.

.

.

I'm not sure who cried more, Dana or Cody. But after nearly two hours, Cody Evans was a small gray wolf, with one black paw. Exhausted, he instantly just shut his eyes, unlike Olivia who was a ball of energy.

When his cries ceased, Darren persuaded his wife to eat a meal, and she did, her plate on her lap, she wasn't leaving Cody's side just yet. Not until he were back in human form again. Everyone ate and after the two hours I gave him to rest, we woke Cody up.

Growling at us disturbing his sleep, I did the same low growl to calm him down, "Gosh it's like they don't know how small they are!" Thayer laughed, he'd get along great with Casey, and I thought shaking my head.

"Cody, close your eyes and think of your legs, and arms, and using them when you are a human," I kept the commands simple. Their hearts were rushing, waiting for him to return to his human form.

Will it hurt? He thought, barking, before.

"No, it won't hurt any more when you do that," I answered, not looking up at anyone, exhausted and ready to go to bed after such a long night. The sun was beginning to rise.

We waited while Cody tried, until paws turned to limbs and in the place of the small gray wolf, was a different, looking boy. Healthier. Full cheeks. The dark circles that made his features appear more sunken in, gone. Eyes bright, and a goofy smile on his face, "Where's Livvy?" he asked pouting when he searched the room and came up empty, sniffing.

"Oh my god," Dana cried, before she pulled her naked son in her arms, hugging him, crying, deep, body shaking, "Don't cry mommy," Cody said, "I'm better now." His words only causing more tears.

Just then I felt Gabriel's arms around me as he embraced me from behind, resting his head on my shoulder, he whispered, "You did that."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7M 73.1K 49
Book 1 On a werewolfs sixteenth birthday, they finally are granted the senses to seek out their mate. Alyssa and Amy have been friends all their life...
45K 1.1K 35
Amber is a completely normal girl. She sings at parties, goes out with her best friend Stacy and is one of the most popular people in school, but sen...
520K 12.9K 51
Liberty knew from the moment she was betrothed to Prince Aziel that she would never be happy. She vowed she would stop at nothing to keep herself awa...
1.1M 30.2K 33
A secret hybrid. A charming Alpha. Mates. What could go wrong? ************************************** Brooklyn Jones is a hybrid. Her mother was the...