Love, Eliot

By Twilightdreams69

There is something hot in anonymity, at least Cassie thinks so. Until she arrives for her first year at Hillv... More

You Ain't Seen Nothin' Yet
Hot Blooded
More Than A Feeling
Bitch's Brew
Anyway You Want It
I Think We're Alone Now
Somebody to Love
Stacey's Mom
Stop Dragin' My Heart Around
Light My Candle
Takin' Care of Business
Falling Away With You
Good Vibrations
Rock and Roll All Night
Tango: Maureen
Welcome to the Jungle
Dancin' In The Moonlight
Sweet Emotion
Big Balls
Fool For You Anyway
Red Violins
Flirtin' With Disaster
Need You Tonight
Love on the Telephone
Break Your Heart
Don't You Look At Me Like That
Hold the Line

Born To Be Wild

5.6K 185 32
By Twilightdreams69

University students didn't usually dine at the elegant restaurant on the edge of town. Most of us ate at the dive bars or fast-food chains. So when Josiah opened the shimmering doors to edible paradise my smile widened.

My cheeks ached from laughing the whole trip. His stage presence translated well to day-to-day life. I could never stop smiling while we were together.

I nodded at the wonderful boy in front of me and entered the sparkling building.

"To what do I owe the honor?" I whispered as we joined the line. The hostess behind the podium directed couples as if it was second nature.

Josiah placed his hand on my back, "We're celebrating the end of the semester,"

I grinned, "It wasn't all that bad," Despite being suspicious of every male I came in contact with since I arrived. Josiah's light laughter made me forget about Eliot.

He leaned in, "It definitely wasn't,"

Heat rushed to my cheeks as Josiah left my side and approached the podium.

"Reservation?" The hostess smiled so hard I thought her face might crack. Her grace under immense pressure was admirable.

"Josiah Lancaster,"

"Here you are," The woman waved over a server and Josiah took my hand. We followed our guide to the farthest corner of the room. A white cotton table cloth covered the table and draped to the floor.

A wicked idea weaved its way into my skull.

I slid into my side of the booth and made sure to tuck my dress underneath my bare ass.

Josiah winked and sealed his fate.

I could only resist misbehaving for so long and without my daily fix, I was jonesing.

After the waitress took our order and left the table I looked for my opening. Josiah straightened the dark red tie around his neck.

"So," I released my bottom lip, "That day we danced together..."

"Which time?"

"The day Rosemary was sick," I started down a path I wouldn't want to come back from.

Josiah's pale green eyes watched the flickering heat in mine, "I remember,"

I brushed a strand of blond hair out behind my ear.

My date watched my movements with curiosity.

I sucked in a breath and bit the bullet, "Well, my leggings were pretty see-through and I crawled in front of you-"

Josiah cut me off, "We don't have to talk about this." This time a bright pink hue burned his cheeks.

"I don't mind," I gambled.

My date stared at me before sighing, "They were see-through," He shifted his gaze, "Not that I'm complaining,"

I shook my head and laughed, "Sorry,"

"I didn't mind," Josiah met my gaze, "I promise."

"That's a relief,"

His eyes widened, "But that's not why I asked you out,"

The thought occurred to me many times since we started dating. By the third date, I trusted him.

"I mean," Josiah rubbed the back of his neck, "I always thought you were cute."

I summoned my courage and pressed my leg against his, "I trust you,"

The physical contact shut his mouth before he could respond. I scanned the busy room. The dim lights worked in my favor.

"Do you trust me?" I asked in hopes that he wouldn't stop the fun before it even started.

Josiah furrowed his eyebrows, "Depends on what you're up to,"

I fought back a smirk, "Me?" I placed a hand on my chest, "I'm not up to anything,"

"I know you better than that by now,"

"I'm sure you do," I let my words trail between us. Being seated in the corner did have its advantages. The only foot traffic that came by us was a server every ten minutes.

The surrounding tables faced away from us.

When the routine server passed I knocked my fork onto the ground. It tumbled underneath the table and waited for collection. Before Josiah could offer to get it I waved him off.

"Don't worry," I smiled, "I don't mind."

I slipped off my seat and ducked underneath the tablecloth. The dim room darkened as I crawled past the fork.

Josiah waited for me at the surface. Before he could become suspicious, I went all in.

I sucked in a breath and moved my hands up the inside of his thighs. He jumped while I held back a laugh.

"What are you doing?" He whispered at a level only a devious girl under the table could hear.

My grip hovered over the growing bulge in his pants, "Do you want me to stop?"

I hoped for one answer in particular. If he turned me down we could still have a nice dinner, only not with the appetizer I had on my mind.

I could tell he was fighting against his better judgment, "Fuck," He swore as my hand brushed against him, "No,"

I grinned and unzipped his jeans. The cotton table cloth covered my naughty endeavors. Without it, we would get kicked out of the fine establishment.

I rubbed his growing dick with my palm. The cool velvet fabric of my dress slid over my ass. If anyone were to lift the table cloth they would get quite a show.

Josiah swore again when I released his dick from the confines of his boxers. His firm cock stood at attention inches from my face. The exhilaration burned it's way up my silky thighs.

"Cassie," He said as a warning.

Sparks shot through my veins as I kissed his shaft. His attempts to hold back only made me want to push him further. I placed a final kiss on the tip of his cock before enveloping him into my warm mouth.

I rolled my eyes as he swore, again.

My jaw ached as I pushed myself to take all of him. His rigid length pressed against the back of my throat. I fought the urge to gag.

I sucked in a breath and opened myself up for more. His thick cock slid into me without resistance. I moaned at the revelation.

His cock twitched, "Your moans are so-"

I cut him off by releasing my grip and swallowing him again. I reveled in the sounds of his gasps.

Before I could continue teasing Josiah grabbed my hair. His tight grip guided my head. I followed his quiet instructions with growing wetness between my exposed legs.

"Down," He commanded and thrust his throbbing cock into my mouth, "The waitress is coming,"

The command would have brought me to my knees if I wasn't already there. I murmured something inaudible and he chuckled.

"Don't try to talk with your mouth full,"

I rolled my eyes. How original.

The waitress's voice echoed down to where I waited on my sore knees.

"How is everything?" Her syrupy voice carried into my ears.

An impish thought took over my brain and coaxed me to continue my mission. His grip tightened in my messy hair but I wouldn't slow down.

"It's good," He forced out through gritted teeth. The noticeable strain to contain his moans made me ache to hear them again.

To cause them.

"Wonderful," The waitress waited by the table while I behaved like a sex fiend. "The girl you came with has been gone for a while,"

Josiah cleared his throat as I flicked my tongue over the tip of his sensitive cock, "I'm sure she'll be coming soon,"

I pictured the panic shrouding his face as he realized his mistake. "I mean, She's coming back soon,"

The waitress giggled at his flustered response. If only she knew why.

"Well, if she doesn't," Her voice trailed off but the sound of a pen on the table replaced it. I narrowed my eyes at the shameless flirting.

Josiah groaned as I sucked with flames in my vision.

"I'm good," His strained words did nothing to slow me down, "We're good,"

The waitress walked away moments later and left us to our questionable behavior.

"What the hell was that?" Josiah hissed.

I pried myself off his cock only long enough to respond, "I was staying down,"

He started to protest but I continued fulfilling my oral fixation. A few more moments of unbridled sucking and Josiah's cock pulsed inside my throat.

I stopped my onslaught before he could fill me with cum.

"Cassie," Another warning.

My arousal dripped down my slick thighs as I released my grip on him. I started to back away when something caught my eye.

Or the absence of something.

Eliot's birthmark was low, so low you'd have to catch him with his pants off to get a glimpse. I sucked in a shaky breath as the realization hit me.

Josiah didn't have the birthmark.

To the side of his frustrated cock was only pale porcelain skin.

I crawled back to my seat and slipped up before anyone could see me. Josiah's eyes remained thick with lust.

"Tease," The word came off his pink lips like a swear.

I smirked, "Sorry,"

Before he could promise to push me against the wall and finish what I started, the food arrived.

"Looks great," I unfolded the cloth napkin and laid it onto my lap.

Josiah shook his head, "It's not what I have an appetite for,"

I blushed, "We can discuss dessert later,"

We shifted to a casual date night, except for my leg rubbing against his on occasion. Josiah rolled his eyes with every teasing motion.

Meanwhile, the gears in my skull refused to give it a rest. Josiah didn't have the one thing I knew Eliot had.

I stared into his soft green eyes as he laughed about something Connor did in rehearsal. He couldn't be Eliot.

But I didn't care.

I covered his hand with mine while we finished our formal dinner.

After Josiah paid he gave me another lustful look, "Now it's time for that dessert,"

I didn't resist when he whisked me away into the night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

295K 1.6K 3
{Contains a wide range of sexual content.} *Potential rewrite and publishing through Amazon once completed* Two brothers, one librarian and a book...
1.4K 21 13
After being kidnapped by a mafia hitman, Cassie finds herself trapped with a sadistic psychopath who's obsessed with her every move. A slow burn roma...
14K 605 15
This story has been completely re-written on my sisters page! @pleaseeefanceeme
15.2K 108 9
"why? I am not allowed to explore my sexual life just because I am a good woman." I am karma. A smart, sensible and seductive woman. I am going to te...