GrayLu

By FairyTailxx

Hehe what if gray the badass , a leader of a gang called the red scorpions could actually be melted or contro... More

A little start
Gray's first failure with girls
Shocking rumours
Rivals of love
Gray's motive
Jealous Kaname
A little love
Sting's transfer
Juvia is in love
Who is this?
The DATE
Gray feels sorry?
Gray is in love with Lucy?!
Lucy has fallen?
Gray's true heart
Lucy's heart
Heart Broken
The false report
For Kaname x Lucy

The Date

1.5K 57 1
By FairyTailxx

Kaname:" juvia what are you going to do if she really falls in love..."
Juvia:" I'll kill him..."(grins)
Kaname(shocked):" your one frightening princess.."(grins)
Lucy:" wah..why are you here already?"
Gray:" I read it in a book...the guy has to arrive earlier than the girl...."(blush)
Lucy(blush):" it's not like I wore this dress for you or anything..."
Gray(blush):" your cute..."(covers his face with his hair)
Lucy(blush):" whaa..t..."

Lucy's POV
This guy definitely has a fever....he's being too shy for a playboy...he definitely got possessed or something...gosh this is freaking me out...I came here to challenge him not date...
End of POV

After watching a romantic movie , seeing a piano concert , visiting the zoo....they finally ended it with dinner....

As they were having a candle lit dinner reserved by gray....they chatted along...
Gray:" I hope the food is to your liking..."
Lucy:" enough already! You piss me off! I won't tolerate this anymore...I've dumped you...no...I don't even like you...I hate you....doing that to my sister and juvia....am I next on your list?"(shouts angrily)
Gray:" you came here thinking about that? I thought you responded to my feelings...leave...LEAVE THIS PLACE NOW!!!"
Lucy:" you finally showed your true colors..."
Gray:" you don't remember me do you? Lu tan?... "(Dashes to the washroom with tears rolling down his cheeks)
Lucy:" Lu tan? The only one who called me that was my pen pal... G.F...Gray Fullbuster?!"(shocked)

Lucy dashes to find gray...

Gray:" why did you chase after me..."(sobs)
Lucy:" your the pen pal I've been writing to since I was 5....After that you stopped writing to me...I loved you...you were truthful about yourself when you wrote those letters..."(sobs)
Gray hugs Lucy:" I found out only yesterday....you sign off with L.H, Lucy Heartfilia....I may have changed weirdly but you can trust me..."
Natsu who was passing by:" Lucy? Gray?!"(shocked)
Lucy:" Natsu..."
Gray:" salamander"
Natsu:" why are you both together ?..."(shocked)
Gray:" we are in the middle of dating.."
Natsu:" Lucy ! You should know how much of a playboy he is...he even got a fiancee already!"
Gray looks down....
Lucy(shocked):" is it true?! I got tricked by you again...My tears should be enough to satisfy you right?.... Never appear in front of me ever again..."(walks away)
Gray:" Natsu dragneel you bastard! Why did you say it?! I truly love her!"
Natsu:" I won't let you have her!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 499 16
Magnolia has two sides, the good and the bad. There are those who are innocent or evil, or even in the middle. The most ruthless yet successful gang...
26.5K 743 13
Gray Fullbuster. Just the mention of that name makes Juvia want to weep. She was always so kind to him, and he was always so cold to her. Eventually...
217K 4.5K 34
Natsu is your typical hormonal teenage boy in high school. He's the schools bad boy and heartthrob but he's also a heartbreaker and a sex addict. But...
13.4K 410 14
Natsu Dragneel is the heir of one of the top five strongest Yakuza clan. However, no matter how strong he is, he lost his love to Gray fullbuster. Gr...