adore | sumellika ✔

Galing kay shyamkirang

adore to love and respect (someone) deeply. • a sumellika story • © flowerydreams- Higit pa

cast
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
epilogue
thank you!
✨1✨
✨2✨
✨3✨
✨4✨
✨5✨

10

2K 155 49
Galing kay shyamkirang

The chapter is interrupted so I can show y'all pictures of these cuties...

Look at them!

Aha, I'm sorry, here's the chapter...

{ ~ }

He picked up his phone and called a certain person. It rang. And rang. And rang.

"Come on," he whispered. "Pick it up!"

"Hello?" Came her voice. "Kya hua?"

Krish let out a sigh. Finally she picked up. "Um, hello," he began, awkwardly, not knowing how to break it to her. "See...the, the thing is, well, I think we should break up, Tanya."

Silence. Then...

"What?!" She exclaimed, as Krish put the phone a bit away from him. "Is this some sort of a sick joke?! You're breaking up with me?"

"Well, yes," he said, with a shrug.

"How? I thought you loved me!" Her voice echoed over the phone.

"I never love anyone, Tanya," he replied.

"Not even Radhika?"

He paused. Then said, "No. Not even her." He took a deep breath. "Look, it's just I'm not comfortable in this relationship. You're extremely annoying."

"How dare you!" She said, her voice rising.

"And again, it's not you, it's me." He pulled the phone closer to his ear. "But, thanks anyways. You made Radhika my friend again."

"It was always her, wasn't it?"

"What?" Krish asked, confused at her words.

"It was always her!" Tanya exclaimed. "Even if you dated me, you still had eyes for her! It was always about Radhika!"

"What? No, no, no, no," Krish mumbled. "I do not have eyes or anything of that sort for Radhika. She's a friend. That's all."

"Pfft, yeah right!" Tanya's voice sounded extremely bitter. "I have seen the way you look at her. But I ignored it, thinking you loved me. But now...but now it's very obvious that you're in love with her!"

"No!" He replied, rolling his eyes. "I don't love anyone. I haven't loved anyone...in years."

"You know what, Krish? Until you get over yourself, don't call me again. I have to go," she said. "Bye."

And then hung the phone.

Krish put his phone down, confused. Confused at what? Himself and Tanya. Her words messed him up, his replies befuddled him.

Tanya was extremely wrong. There was nothing, absolutely nothing between a Krish and Radhika. There was no reason for him to be confused. Nothing was between them. They were friends. Just friends.

Or so he thought.

{ ~ }

Early morning. It was barely seven and their director had called them for an early shoot. But it was alright. There were only ten days or so left for the shoot to finish. Then came the post production work, dubbing, etcetera and etcetera. Radhika couldn't wait for the premiere. How amazing would it be to see the script come to life as her acting flashed against big theater screens?

She rubbed her eyes, making her way to the bathroom so she could get ready. After a brushing and a quick bath, she came out and slipped on a comfy hoodie and some sweatpants. She had to get into a different outfit when she got ready for the shot anyways so why did it matter if she went, dressed like a hobo?

Her phone chimed with a text:
'Hey. Once you're ready, send me a text. I'm picking you up today!'
~The Most Amazing Friend You've Ever Had.

Radhika's eyebrows twitched in amusement. The Most Amazing Friend You've Ever Had? Oh, she exactly knew who it was.

'Thank you and why did you change your caller ID on my phone?' She replied back.

The response came almost immediately.
'Well, just "Krish" sounded too plain so I thought I could spice things up!'
~The Most Amazing Friend You've Ever Had.

'You do realize that I'm planning to change it, right?' She smirked.

'No, no, no, no! But even if you change, I'll make it to what it is now! There is no escape, Radha! MWAHAHAHAHAHA'
~The Most Amazing Friend You've Ever Had.

Radhika rolled her eyes. He was going to turn twenty four and he was still this childish. 'Alright, fine. Just pick me up.'

'My pleasure!'
~The Most Amazing Friend You've Ever Had.
(seen)

Radhika hurried down her apartment and glanced at the black car which belonged to Krish. She walked towards it and opened the front door. Slumping down the seat and placing her back on the ground, she mumbled, "Hey."

"Hello!" Krish said, in a quite cheerful tone. "How are you this fine morning?"

"Sleepy," She said, letting out a yawn as she stretched her arms. "And extremely tired."

Mornings were not her thing. Sure, she could stay up from midnight to four and not sleep even a little bit, but she absolutely dreaded waking up early in the morning.

Krish chuckled. "Do you want to get some coffee?" He asked, gripping the steering wheel.

"Coffee? Krish!" She exclaimed, with widened eyes. "How can you betray your one true love, chai?!"

Krish rolled his eyes. "Arey, it's one morning. Besides, I haven't drank coffee in a long time, so I thought..."

"I drink black coffee. Deal?"

"Fine."

They stopped at a drive through and placed their orders. They were soon handed their cups of coffee. Krish held the cup with a look as if he was thinking about something.

"Kya hua?" Radhika asked, looking at him as she sipped some of her coffee. "Drink!"

Krish shrugged and pulled up the cup to his lips and slowly sipped the coffee. Immediately, a look to disgust flashed over his face. "Ah! So bitter!" He looked around for a water bottle and once he found one he drank all the water in it. "How do you drink this?" He asked, looking at her. "So bitter!"

Radhika burst out laughing. "I knew this would be the reaction I would get!" She exclaimed, being careful not to spill her coffee. "Well, you get used to the taste after sometime!"

Krish huffed. "I miss my chai now," he said with a somber expression. "Oh chai! I'll never abandon you again!"

"Well you still have to drink your coffee..."

"To hell with it!" He said. "You can drink it."

Radhika laughed once more as he began to drive to their shooting spot.

Sleepiness began to take over her and she almost fell asleep while her crew were working on her makeup.

"Radhika di!" Shraddha said, shaking her shoulders. "Wake up! Don't sleep!"

"W-what?" Radhika asked, blinking her eyes as she woke up. "Oh, sorry. It's just I'm really sleepy!"

She let out a big yawn and Shraddha laughed. "I think we can see that, di," she remarked.

Radhika smiled as they continued their work. Once everything was done, she clutched her phone and the script, walking towards the shooting spot.

"Early?" Krish asked. "Me too."

Radhika nodded and sat down. Their crews had finished their makeup quite early because they still had a lot of time before the shot began.

She let out another yawn as she began to scroll through her phone. Krish smiled and squeezed her hand.

"What was that for?" She asked him.

"Thought it might help you become a little bit more active," he replied with a shrug.

Radhika rolled her eyes and continued to look at her phone. She was so busy she didn't notice someone creep up to her and neither did Krish.

Two hands covered her eyes as Radhika let out a little yelp. "Ah! Yah kaun hai?" She yelled. Her hand reached out a twisted the person's ear.

"Ow!" exclaimed a familiar voice. The hands uncovered her eyes.

She turned her head to look at this person. She glanced at him for a bit. "Harsh?!" She said, her eyes widening.

Krish, who had been watching all this with a disapproving expression, narrowed his eyebrows further.

"Yes, Radhi!" Harsh said, winking at her. "The only one!"

Radhika smiled. Then she stood up and pulled him into a hug. When she finally pulled away, she smiled excitedly at Krish. "Look who it is, Krish!"

"Krish?" Harsh asked, just noticing him.

Krish looked at Harsh. He remembered Harsh vividly. They used to be the best of friends when they were in college and during school. And...well, let's say that Harsh would say everything to Krish.

"Hey, Krish!" Harsh would say, with a sappy smile on his face.

"Kya hua?" Krish grinned looking at the expression on Harsh's face.

"Did you see Radhika during the college fest today?" Harsh asked.

"Hmm, what about that?"

"It's just...I'm seeing her in a different way. We've been friends since school but..suddenly, everything seems different!"

"What do you mean by different?" Krish asked, the smile wiped off his face and a strange feeling stirring up.

"I think...I think I might like her, Krish..."

"Krish! Hello? Earth to Krish!" Radhika's voice exclaimed, pulling him away from his thoughts.

"What? What happened?" Krish asked, blinking.

"You suddenly spaced out, nothing else," she replied.

Krish noticed Harsh's arm still around her waist. "Ah...accha, sorry," he said.

Radhika nodded. "Isn't it amazing that Harsh came back from America?"

Krish remembered that. Harsh had gone to America for higher studies. "Yeah, it is amazing," he replied, half heartedly.

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

1.8K 120 51
this ia a imaginary story of sumellika so don't compare with the really ones
1.8K 70 13
this story is fan friction of Sumellika . not relate it with really story . this is story of a girl and her kidnapper love story.
33.6K 1.9K 25
"She was coming from the shower wrapping a towel around her body,that's when he entered making her shocked." "His eyes got stuck on her as his legs...
40.6K 2.3K 37
Pyaar kabhi khatam nahi hota, baas pyaar karneka tareeka badalta hain.