A Love Worth Dying For - Tran...

由 Midnight_433334

This story is about a 17 years old girl name Evelyn Jones. Evelyn has gone through so much in life. She was r... 更多

INFO
Chapter 1 A Blessing And A Curse
Chapter 2 Danger
Chapter 4 Living With The Enemy
Chapter 5 The Other Side Of Him
Chapter 6 Trouble Right Around The Corner
Chapter 7 Please Help Me
Chapter 8 Escape
Chapter 9 Rescue

Chapter 3 Secrets

2.7K 54 41
由 Midnight_433334

Evelyn POV

After that, Ratchet followed the four giant robots through the same weird green, blue, and purple portal. On the other side of the portal, we ended up in some kind of base. The door to the passenger seat opened and I got out. Once I was outside, I saw Ratchet disappear, and the ambulance began to transform into yet another giant robot.

"R… Ratchet?" I asked. 

The white and orange robot looked at me and nodded. 

"Omg, what's going on?" I asked.

Just then, a blue and red robot kneel down in front of me.

"Hello, Miss.. "he began.

"Evelyn. Evelyn Jones," I replied. He nodded.

"Hello, Miss Evelyn. My name is Optimus Prime. I'm the leader of the Autobots. I hope you and your daughter are okay," Optimus said.

"Yeah, thanks for helping us," I said.

"It was our pleasure," Optimus replied.

"Cool, we have a new member for Team Prime?" I heard a familiar voice ask. I looked up, and my eyes widened when I saw Jack, Raf, and Miko standing on a platform.

"Jack, Raf, Miko?" I asked.

"Huh, how do you know our names?" Raf asked.

"Guys, it's me, Evelyn," I replied, taking my hoodie and sunglasses off.

"Evelyn!" they all yelled at the same time. 

"You know her?" a green and bulky robot said.

"Of course! She's Evelyn, our best friend at school," Miko replied.

The three of them quickly ran down the stairs.

"Evelyn, are you okay?" Jack asked.

"Yes, Jack. I'm fine," I replied with a smile.

"So, this is the place where you guys always hang out after school?" I asked.

"We are sorry, Evelyn. I hope you could forgive us for not telling you," Raf said.

"It's okay, Raf. I understand why you guys didn't tell me," I said.

"Mommy, who are they?" I heard my little 3 years old girl asked.

"Mommy?!" the three yelled in shock.

'Shit. I forgot that they don't know anything about Layla,' I thought.

"Well, guys. It seems like you three are not the only ones with a secret," I said.

I gently picked Layla and held her in front of me so they could see her.

"Guys, I want you to meet my daughter, Layla," I said 

"Daughter?" they asked.

"Yup," I replied.

"Omg, she's so cute," Miko said.

"How old is she?" Jack asked.

"She's 3 years old," I replied.

"Wow, so that means that you were 14 years old when she was born?" Raf asked.

"14?" I heard Ratchet asked.

'Oh, yeah. I forgot that I told him that I was 21,' I thought. 

"Anyway, why did the Decepticons want you?" Jack asked.

"I wish I knew the answer to that, Jack" I replied

"I may know the answer to that," Ratchet replied.

"Really?" I asked.

"Yes. After all, It's the same reason why I was at the park today," Ratchet said. 

"What do you mean, old friend?" Optimus asked.

Ratchet then walked to a nearby computer. He then types down something on the keyboard, and some kind of map with a blue point came out on the screen. 

"For the past month, I have been getting this strange cybertronian life signal. At first I thought nothing about it because I thought it was one of us, but after I saw it kept popping even when everyone was at base, I began to get suspicious. After a while, I decided to go out and check it out. My scanner took me all the way to Jasper Nevada's park and straight to her," Ratchet explained, pointing a finger my way. 

"Wait, me?" I asked.

"No, her," Ratchet said, pointing at Layla.

 "Huh, Layla. But how?" I asked.

"I still don't know how, but I could find out If you could let me do a scan of her," Ratchet said. 

"Uhm... I don't know," I replied. 

"Don't worry, Evelyn. Ratchet's a good doctor," Jack said, putting a hand on my shoulder. 

"You have nothing to worry, Miss Evelyn. I can assure you that your daughter is in good hands," Optimus said. 

'If they only knew,' I thought. 

I hesitated but finally agreed to let Ratchet do a scan on Layla only if I could be by her side. Once the scan was over, we were all waiting for the results to come. Layla had fallen asleep. I put her on a yellow couch on the platform. 

While we waited, I found out each of the robot's names. Bulkhead, the green, and bulky robot. Arcee, the blue and pink female robot. Bumblebee, the yellow and black robot.

"So, Evelyn. Who's the Father?" Miko asked.

"The… the… Father?" I asked nervously.

"Yeah, who's the Father?" Miko asked again. I gulp. 

'What could I do? I'm not ready to tell anyone that I was raped at the age of 14,' I thought.

Just then, the computer beeps, signaling that the scan has finished.

'Thank God,' I thought. 

We all waited for Ratchet to tell us the results of the scan. 

"By the Allspark!" Ratchet exclaimed. 

"What's wrong, Ratchet?" Arcee asked.

We all watched Ratchet turn around to face us. 

"What's wrong with Layla?" I asked.

"Seems like Layla is not fully human," Ratchet replied.

"What do you mean she's not fully human?" Bulkhead asked.

"The scan says that Layla is half Cybertronian," Ratchet replied.

"WHAT!" we all yelled.

":: But... But... How?::" Bumblebee asked.

"How is that possible, old friend?" Optimus asked. 

"Well, It looks like Layla is half-human because of Evelyn," Ratchet replied.

"So, that means that Layla's Father must be Cybertronian?" Raf asked.

"Exactly," Ratchet replied.

Right immediately, everyone turned around to look at me. 

"What?" I asked.

"Evelyn, who's the Father of Layla?" Jack asked. I gulp. 

"I… I…" I began but was unable to form the words.

"Evelyn, we must know so they could protect you," Raf said.  

"I… I can't," I replied with teary eyes.

"Miss Evelyn, I know you must have your reasons why you don't wish to tell us, but we must know who the Father of your child is so that we could help you and your daughter. After all, you do want your daughter to be safe, don't you?" Optimus asked. I nodded.

"Then, who's the Father?" Optimus asked. 

"I… I… I was raped!" I finally said. 

I was looking down but was able to see all the shocked looks that everyone was giving me. I didn't want to continue, but I decided to tell them the whole truth. 

"I was 14 years old. I was walking back home. It was night, so I was trying to get home as quickly as possible. But out of nowhere, this man came and he… he… he raped me. I couldn't do anything. He was way stronger than me. I went unconscious and when I woke up the man was gone. I went back home and decided not to tell my parents. Two months later I found out I was pregnant. I tried to hide it from my parents for a couple of weeks more, but my stupid little brother found my pregnancy test and showed it to my parents. I thought my parents would understand, but they ended up kicking me out of the house. I lived in the streets for a month until a nice old lady found me and took me in. Six months later I gave birth to Layla. One year later the old lady died. After that, I moved to Jasper Nevada where I met you three. I hide the fact that I have a daughter because I was scared that the protective services will take her away from me. I'm sorry, guys" I finish explaining my whole life to them. 

I fell to the ground with tears falling from my eyes. Just then, I felt three people hug me. I looked up with teary eyes and saw Jack, Raf, and Miko hugging me. Right immediately, I hugged them back. I ended up crying for a really long time. I stopped crying and was now sitting down in a chair to calm myself down.

"So, if Evelyn doesn't know who's the Father. How are we gonna find out?" Miko asked.

"Your wrong, Miko. I do know who the Father is," I replied.

"Really?" they all asked. I nodded. 

I took a deep breath before pointing. Immediately, everyone looked at where I was pointing. I was pointing at Ratchet, who looked shocked when I pointed at him. 

"Wait, me?!" he asked.

"Yes," I replied.

"Wait? How…" he began, but I interrupted him.

"It was you! I know what I saw!" I yelled. I immediately stood up and faced him.

"I could never ever forget how the man that ruined my life looked like. You are an exact replica of the man that raped me in that human form of yours when I was 14," I said. 

"I can't believe what I'm hearing. I hate humans. Even if they are the last species of the Universe, I will never go near one of you guys," Ratchet said. 

"Ratchet, you haven't thought that it could be true," Arcee said.

"What do you mean, Arcee?" Ratchet asked.

"Well, don't you remember what happened three years ago?" Arcee asked.

"What happened?" Miko asked. Immediately, everyone turned to Optimus. Optimus looked at them before looking at us.

"Three years ago, in a mission, Ratchet was exposed to a Decepticon explosion. The next day, when he woke up, he was a whole different person. One night, Ratchet disappeared, and we tried looking for his location but failed. The next day, we found him. He was back to his normal self, but with no memories of what had happened the preview night," Optimus explained.

"Do you guys think that…" Raf began.

"We do, Raf," Optimus replied. He then turned to Ratchet. 

"Ratchet, I want you to do a blood test immediately," Optimus ordered. 

"Yes, Optimus," Ratchet replied. 

And so, Ratchet used his human form or hologram to take a blood sample from Layla, who surprisingly didn't wake up when he took blood from her.

We all waited patiently for the result to come out. Everyone except Miko, who was tired of waiting. When the result finally came out, we all immediately looked at the screen. And right on the upper right-hand corner, on red, were the word "Positive." 

"This can't be?" I heard Ratchet whispered. 

"Omg! Looks like Ratchet is really Layla's Father, after all! Can you believe it, Bulkhead?!" Miko exclaimed. 

"Well, It seems like it," Bulkhead replied. 

"Wait a minute. If Ratchet's Layla's Father. That means that Ratchet..." Miko began until her eyes widened. 

"Omg, that means that Ratchet was the one to raped Evelyn!" Miko exclaimed. Right immediately, Miko got hit by Jack.

"Miko! Shut up!" Jack yelled. 

"Oh, sorry, Evelyn," Miko apologized.

"It's alright, Miko," I said.

"So, what now?" I heard Arcee asked Optimus.

"Well, like we already know. Megatron wants Layla. We still don't know why. So, I will be assigning Evelyn and Layla a guardian," Optimus began.

"I will assign Ratchet to be Evelyn's and Layla's new guardian," Optimus finished.

"WHAT!" Ratchet, and I yelled.

"Optimus, you can not be serious. I don't have time to babysit two humans," Ratchet complained.

"Like it or not. Layla's your daughter. You have to take responsibility for your actions, old friend," Optimus said.

"Optimus, with all due respect. I don't need my rapist to take care of my daughter or me. I have been living a safe life for three years alone," I said.

"I understand, Miss Evelyn, but the Decepticons are looking for your daughter. If you want to keep her safe, you will need protection. It's also a good way for Layla to finally experience life with a Father," Optimus said.

"Optimus, Layla's been living three years without a Father. She doesn't need him, or I need him. More when he's the man that raped me three years ago," I said.

"I'm sorry, Miss Evelyn, but I made up my mind. And there's nothing that will change it. This will also be a great way for you two to get along with each other," Optimus said. 

'Yeah, I will never get along with my rapist,' I thought.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

199K 6.8K 25
"Fate rarely calls upon us at a moment of our choosing." On the outside, Brenna Morgan is just your ordinary seventeen year old girl, but on the in...
5.9K 215 12
Tale of two sparkmates that wish to be together, however, their lineage and war that is raging across their kind keep them from being together. Lines...
83.7K 3.5K 82
A terrified girl finds herself mixed up with three other children in a war that had somehow reached to them. Unlike the other children, she did not h...
6.6K 202 18
Soundwave...when you think of him you picture an emotionless mask, cold, calculating, deadly, blindly loyal to a tyrannical warlord...can an abused...