Competing for the Dominant

By Sara_Bryan_

Quinn has a problem. He's got a crush on Daniel Knight, the Head Dominant of The Muse Den. After almost two m... More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Nine
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three

Eight

11.8K 534 100
By Sara_Bryan_

Quinn

Alex walked us over to the front desk and Ken glanced between us, nodding, almost approvingly.

"Can we get a night contract?" Master Alex asked and Ken brought out the form. We both filled out the necessary information and then we signed.

"Have him back by the specialty show!" Ken called after us and I turned back to him, giving him a 'really?' look.

"I don't own a room here, so we have to use a rented room. Is that okay?"

"Yes, Master Alex. I help clean them, so I know how pristine they are," Even though it isn't in the bartender's job description, we also help with the janitorial clean up around the club. If Master Knight leaves early, Ken puts on music and we all have a good time cleaning and gossiping.

"Ah, here we are. Room number four," Master Alex swiped the keycard and opened the door. The room was simplistic but still had all the necessary equipment, always new and clean for the night.

"Since we don't have a lot of time, I'll keep anything too taxing for another night. What're your safe words?"

"They're in Japanese. Iku for go. Surō for slow. Yameru for stop, Sir,"

"You're Japanese?"

"Yes, Sir. Among other nationalities,"

Master Alex looked impressed as he walked around me a couple times, "Let's get started. You may address me as Sir as you have been. Strip and place your clothes on the dresser. Stand at attention when you're done,"

Despite Master Alex's warning about teasing, I decided to give him a small show. I slowly pulled my shirt off, flexing my arms a little as I did. Master Alex's eyes narrowed and he smirked. I folded the shirt and set on the dresser. I slipped off my boots and socks, leaving them on the ground. Thankfully, I hadn't worn the tight shorts tonight, so I didn't have a difficult time taking them off. As I stood back up, Master Alex was behind me, his hand gripping my hair.

He pulled my head back and brought his lips to my ear, "Didn't I tell you I didn't take well to teasing? Do you enjoy putting on a show for all the Doms in this club? Or is this just for me, Little One?"

"Just for you, Sir," My chest heaved as his hand carded through my hair and landed between my shoulder blades. He pushed me towards the bed and spread his hands.

"Then, by all means, give me a show. Get on the bed and lean up against the headboard,"

I did as he said and started to get into prep pose, but he stopped me, "Just sit there and relax for a second,"

He walked over to the bed and sat down. He motioned for me to crawl over to him and sit on his lap. I automatically followed and when I reached his lap, he grabbed my hips and started moving them against his.

The friction from the movement was making me get hard and I had to bite my tongue to keep quiet.

"Are you getting hard, Little One?" I nodded and he slapped my thigh, "Use your words,"

"Y–Yes, Sir,"

"Can you feel me getting hard beneath you?"

"Yes, Sir," I breathed. Master Alex chuckled darkly.

"You subs are so easy to please. Here's what I want you to do. I want you to sit back on the headboard. Get all comfortable and then open your legs and show me that hardened cock of yours," My face burned as he continued to talk to me. I'd never had anyone talk to me like this. It was strange, but I was enjoying it. I sat back on the headboard and waited for him to give me more directions.

"That's it, Little One. Start by running your hands along your stomach and chest. Get yourself hot and bothered. Pretend it's me touching you as your hands make it to your thighs. I want you to lightly brush your hands around your inner thighs. Get close to that beautiful cock, but don't touch it. Just get close to it,"

I wasn't sure if it was the way he was talking to me or imagining what he had in store for tonight, but doing what he was telling me to do was making me harder than if I were to attempt this by myself.

"Now, wrap your hand around the head. Just the head. Get it glistening with precum. Show me how hard you can get," Master Alex licked his lips, "I wonder how you taste, Little One. I bet you taste delicious,"

I sucked in a short breath to stop from moaning, but Alex shook his head, "No, no. Let me hear you while you pleasure yourself. Damn, I'm so fucking hard for you; I don't think I can contain myself. I want you to close your eyes and keep them closed . . . wanna test your self-control,"

I could hear rustling and Master Alex groaned slightly. He probably took his pants off so he wasn't restrained, "Fuck, Little One. Go ahead and start touching yourself how you want me to touch you. Go as hard or slow as you want, but do not come,"

My breathing deepened as I wrapped my hand around my cock and started stroking it. I leaned my head back as I pumped it faster, hoping Master Alex wasn't going to stop me from coming completely tonight.

"Damn, Little One. You keep making those noises and I'm not going to last long. Fuck, Quinn," It was the first time he had said my name since we had started and my hips bucked slightly. I could feel the pressure building and I moaned lightly.

"S–Sir, can I come? Please let me come, Sir?"

"You think you deserve it? Teasing me earlier? Even after I told you not to?"

"I'm sorry, Sir. I—Oh—I won't do it again,"

"Damn right you won't. Fuck, Little One. I'm getting close too. Come with me, Quinn. Fuck . . . come now, Little One. Come now,"

I whimpered as cum fell onto my stomach and my breathing became ragged as I slumped down a little. I used my good hand to wipe the sweat from my forehead and my eyes, but Master Alex tsk'd.

"Don't open your eyes yet, Little One. I'll let you know when you can open your eyes," It became silent for a minute or two before Master Alex cleared his throat, "Okay, Little One. You can open your eyes,"

I rubbed my eyes and Master Alex was standing by the bed, looking completely put together as he had before we got started. He was holding a washcloth and a glass of water and was smiling at me, "Maybe next time I'll let you keep your eyes open,"

"Can I be honest, Master Alex?"

"Yes, Quinn. As long as you're honest while I help clean you up," his eyes drifted to my stomach and I sat up a little, nodding slightly. Master Alex sat down and handed me the glass of water. I took a small sip, trying to figure out what to say.

"That was fucking hot, Master Alex . . ."

Alex ran the washcloth along my thighs and stomach, "I'm sensing a however,"

"Uh, well, it would be unfair to keep the truth from you. So, however, I am in the process of trying to move on from someone else,"

"I see. If it's not too personal, may I ask if it's someone in the club?"

"Yes, Master Alex. But he's in a contract with a submissive, so my chances are minimal. It's just a matter of moving on,"

Master Alex folded up the washcloth and set it aside. He reached over and pulled the blanket over my bare lap before resting his hand on my knee, "I appreciate the honesty, Quinn. For future reference, however, if you would like help getting over this guy, I'd be more than interested to enjoy another night with you, Quinn. And if I may be honest myself, watching you was fucking hot as well," I laughed a little and took another sip of the water.

"Shit, it's nine-ten. You still need to eat and get ready for the specialty show," Master Alex grabbed my clothes and handed them to me, "Here; I'll help you into your shorts while you slip your shirt on. Do you have anything to eat? If you don't, I can get something from the kitchen,"

I stood shaky legs and had to hold onto his shoulders as he slid the shorts over my legs, "I have a protein bar in my locker and Annie will probably let me have some fruit if she's on break,"

"That's not enough. I'll have something sent to you when you go back to work. Drink some more water and I'll walk you out. Next time we do something, it'll be on a night you have off,"

"So, there's going to be a next time?"

Master Alex laughed and nodded, "Definitely, there will be a next time. Here's your boots," I sat down on the bed and shrugged on the boots. I left them unzipped slightly and stood up. Master Alex wrapped his arm around my waist and I flinched forward slightly before relaxing slightly.

"You okay, Quinn?"

"Yeah, sorry. It's just a personal thing. I'm still getting used to people touching me intimately," He raised an eyebrow, but didn't say anything, though I'm sure he wanted to. His arm dropped to his side and I was thankful for him understanding my boundaries.

Master Alex walked me to the submissive changing room and leaned down to whisper in my ear, "Until next time, Little One," I involuntarily shuddered and bit my lip as Master Alex winked and stepped away, "Don't forget to eat, Quinn,"

I was grinning like a fool when I opened the door to the changing room. Annie looked up from her book and immediately set it down. She threw me a clementine and I caught it, joining her on the bench.

"Did you have fun, Quinn?"

"I have nothing to say," I was quiet for about ten seconds before I turned to Annie with a giant grin, "Except Master Alex is hot as fuck and he's got this voice that just . . . damn,"

"Sounds like you're smitten. Getting over Master Knight already?"

"I don't know, but I am definitely interested in Master Alex. He said that the next time we do anything, he'd make sure it was a night I had off. Talk about teasing someone,"

Annie smiled warmly at me, "I haven't seen you so excited before. It's nice to see. You should do it more often. Come on, let's go. I've got to start floating and you've got to be behind that bar before Master Knight flips his lid,"

"He's not . . . he's not mad at me for missing my time, is he?"

"No, but Charlie is. He was telling everyone that if you weren't at the bar by nine-thirty, he'd make a complaint. He really doesn't like you,"

"That sounds like a him problem. I don't really care,"

When Annie and I made it to the bar, Charlie was standing in the center, where I usually worked, so I chose to work the left of the bar, close to the entrance and exit. I could see Master Alex's table and when I caught his eye, he raised his drink to me slightly and nodded in my direction. I bit my lip and did a small salute to him.

"I hope he was worth being late," Charlie hissed at me when he was done serving the Doms in the center area.

"Pretty sure what I do in my break time isn't your business, Charlie,"

"It is, though. Cause I—"

"Can run to Master Knight and whine and bitch? Good for you,"

Before Charlie could reply, the music lowered and Ken's voice came through the speakers, "Good evening, everyone. Those who were invited to the specialty show please be advised it will be starting in twenty minutes. Grab drinks and food at this time and proceed to the specialty lounge,"

Charlie never did get to respond as we were flooded with a group of Doms requesting drinks as they headed towards the lounge. At nine-fifty, Ken had the bartenders temporarily close the bar as we headed towards the specialty lounge. Master Knight was standing to the side of the stage, waiting for the room to fill up.

When everyone settled down, Master Knight got up on the stage and started talking, "If you're in this room, you are aware that this isn't a specialty show, but Master Matthew and Lorraine have an important announcement to make. So, without further ado," Master Matthew and Lorraine were greeted with a small cheer until Master Matthew called for silence.

He gripped Lorraine's hand, "So, I don't want to take up too much of your time, but Lorraine and I have an announcement to make. This was not an easy decision to make, but we've decided to step away from the club,"

There were a few yells of protest before Master Matthew was able to calm everyone again, "There is a reason for this. We've been trying to have a family for a while as many of you know and a couple of weeks ago, we found out we're going to have a baby!"

My mouth dropped as did many others' in the club. I had not seen that coming. Annie was the first one to start cheering and clapping and everyone was quick to follow. Master Matthew and Lorraine were immediately surrounded as everyone went to the stage to congratulate them. Zade dragged me towards Lorraine so we could congratulate her before we were forced to be sent off to work.

"I can't believe you didn't tell us, Lori! I feel so happy and betrayed!"

"Good thing this isn't about you," I teased Zade and hugged Lorraine, "I, on the other hand, am only happy for you and you will definitely be missed,"

"You guys act like I'm leaving forever. We can plan stuff outside of the club, you know. Thanks for being my friends guys. Matt and I have been debating this for a few months and it was a hard decision until I got pregnant. That kinda decided for us and don't worry. You guys are all invited to the baby shower whenever we have it,"

🖤

When we got back to the main area, I realized I wasn't even wearing my tip bag, so I rushed to the cubby area and grabbed my tip bag. I was about to stuff the money I made during the rush in it when I noticed some of my money was gone.

"Hey, Zade, did you put my money in my locker while I was gone?"

Zade's smile fell and he shook his head, "No. As far as I know, no one touched your tip bag. Everyone knows not to touch tip bags while they're in the cubby. Don't tell me your money is gone,"

"Some of it,"

"Who the fuck would steal money? The only people who have access to this are Ken, Master Knight, and the bartenders,"

I looked around and noticed Charlie smiling at the counter as he cleaned it up. Zade noticed where my gaze was and pushed me away instantly.

"Calm down, Quinn. You don't have proof," he gripped my hands and I looked down to find them clenched. I hadn't even realized they were fists. Owen stepped up next to me too and gave me a look of concern.

"If he keeps this up, I'm going to pound his face in," I muttered shrugging off Owen and Zade.

"Don't let him provoke you. He will get you fired if you do," Owen reminded me and I wanted to let out a yell of frustration.

"This isn't my fault. I can't help feeling this way. I don't understand!"

"I know, Quinn. I know, but for now, you have to chill or this isn't going to end well. If you feel threatened, talk to Ken. He'll do something about it," Zade said, giving me the same look of concern.

"Someone say my name?"

"Ken, Quinn needs to talk to you urgently and privately," Owen said, shoving me towards Ken.

"Of course, we can go to Daniel's office. Come on, Quinn. Tell Ryan to take over Quinn's job for now,"

Ken headed towards Master Knight's office, keeping a soft hand on my shoulder. When he opened it, Master Knight was sitting in his chair, staring at the computer with a frown.

"Daniel, can we borrow your office?"

"You're kicking me out of my office?"

"Yeah, kind of. Quinn and I need to have a discussion,"

Master Knight raised his eyebrows and stood, "Is this a discussion I need to be present for?"

"No, Sir," I blurted and he turned to me, surprised. He held up his hands and slipped past us.

Before he shut the door, Master Knight turned to me and said, "You know that if you're having a problem, you can come to me too,"

He shut the door before I could reply and Ken motioned for me to sit down, "It's Charlie, isn't it?"

I sighed and nodded, relaying everything that's happened since I walked in. Ken stayed silent, but I could tell he was itching to do something, "I don't know what to do. I didn't ask to have this happen and he doesn't scare me or intimidate me, but if he is stealing from me, he's messing with my ability to live and that I have an issue with,"

"I understand, Quinn. I will fix the schedules so you two do not work in the same night. I can talk to Daniel if it happens again, but that damn spoiled brat has Daniel wrapped around his finger. I'm sorry, Quinn. I wish I could do more. You'll let me know if this happens again? Or if this bullying continues, okay?"

"Yeah, thanks, Ken," I said and took a deep breath.

I wasn't sure how I felt about this situation, but if Charlie thought I was going to run in terror at his attitude, he had another thing coming. Contract with the Head Dom or not, I wasn't going to take his shit and he would just have to deal with it.

Hey guys!

So, fair warning, the next couple chapters are going to be rough. Not gonna say anything, but be prepared for a roller coaster.

This is also a much, much, longer chapter than I had anticipated. Like a lot longer and there's a lot more information than I had anticipated, but it felt weird to move any of it around.

So, I have great news! ITTD has reached 1,000 votes! I'm beaming! Literally beaming! This book is also so freaking close to 1,000 reads and I'm just over the moon about it.

Alright, that's all my news for the week!

Don't forget to vote and comment!

Stay safe and have a great day/night!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

777K 38.1K 37
[Book 2] Jerry McQueen was a needy bottom and proud to admit it. However, even he couldn't deal with the attention of a very persistent older man. Je...
1.1M 32.9K 51
When good meets really, really, really bad. ****** Daniel Harper is down on his luck as he struggles to pay for his sophomore year at NYU. Desperate...
409K 19.7K 49
La Maison de la Douleur speaks of quality. Success comes easy to the men who enter as Dominant players, surrounding themselves with submissive beauty...
839K 24.8K 26
22 and fresh out of college, Owen is looking for a job to settle down in until he can create his own. What he didn't expect was to land a job at a ki...