Stefan Salvatore's daughter ~...

By EuphoriaStar9Z

Gillian Enid Phoenix Salvatore, daughter of Stefan Salvatore and Katherine Pierce. My dad, who looks like an... More

1. The meets
2. The Party
3. Madness
4. Hates, lies, secrets and family
5. Founder's party
6. Who are you ?
7. Flashbacks
8. Halloween party gone wrong
9. A birthday and a lost
10. Past stays in the past
11. A new vampire in town?
12. What is a life without lies?
13. Welcome back to the 50's
14. Trust isn't given to everyone
15. Love hurts more than anything
16. Related?
17. Back in 1864?
18. Their revenge messed up everyone
19. John Gilbert who?
20. We'll help you dad
21. Quarry of hell
22. Isobel
23. Fireworks were the countdown
24. Misidentified identity
25. Carnival of horror
26. A ring, a party and a werewolf
27. Digging past reveals untold truth
28. Back stabbing
29. Life isn't as long as the alphabet
30. A mask can't cover everything
31. The key for a curse
32. Truth turns you down without you feeling it
33. Blinded by my angriness
34. Full moon of hope or full moon of despair?
35. Death and love aren't compatible
36. The love of a father
37. Baby-sitting can be a hard job
38. Dinner of awkwardness
39. Two deaths and one unexpected come back
40. Betrayal
41. The 60's aren't made for everyone
42. A new arriving in town
43. The beginning of the end is sooner than we thought
44. Death isn't the end of someone
45. The vial of life
46. Emotional war
47. Smoky Mountain of hell
48. 1920? What a blurry year...
49. Plans turn down
50. Prank or karma?
51. Strength is what we have to hold on
52. Deads have to stay dead
53. I can't hold it anymore, please someone help me
54. The bad one can be the nice one
55. The compulsion of freedom
56. Hybrids gone, Little Ripper is on
57. The gunshot of explanation
58. The Original family? Long story...
59. The Mikealson ball? Where do I begin...
60. Bewitched by the Original Witch
61. A lot happened in 1912
62. Control is an art
63. The Bloodlines are our fate
64. The last words of a ghost
65. The 20's is the worst decade for vampires
66. Prisoner of our feelings
67. My last day...
68. The rebirth of my misunderstanding
69. Hunter of nowhere
70. Poisoned Curfew-Party
71. Deception is a part of my damn life
72. Bombed up Grill
73. Hallucinations? Real life? Both are a living hell
74. Fire of anger rushing through my veins
75. New Orleans... worse than Mystic Falls?
76. A wintry sacrifice
77. Don't stay out late at night...
78. Being forgotten or misunderstood... it's just a hard beginning
79. Ready to die...?
80. Hiking on the mystery island
81. The cure of the dead and the chamber of secrets
82. Nothing hurts more than a heartbreak
83. At the verge of a nervous wreck
84. Mystic Falls? New York? wherever the place, danger is there...
85. Secrets can be as strong as an emotion
86. Suffering is the worst emotional reminder... It's a never-ending darkness.
87. Life is traumatize without your shade of love to soothe my desolation
88. My thoughts echoed your name until I see you again
89. And just like that, I lost you again...
90. Each summer has a story... What's yours?
91. My eyes deceived me, but it's still the same... Pretend it's okay.
92. Eventually, over time, we all become our own doppelgangers...
93. Memories... my lifetime diary
94. It takes a monster to destroy a monster...
96. Linked to death...
97. Trapped in reality...
98. Darkness is a hidden part of us all...
99. Tell 'em I'm coming back
100. "Ooh death... Won't you spare me over 'til another...?"
101. Every possession begins in a mind...
102. Sometimes, a lie worth more than the truth...
103. Time is precious
104. Truth. Always. Win.
105. Reality is the nightmare of my dreams
106. How do you measure a life?
107. The Universe, the alternate version of our life
108. Revenge is a dish best savored cold
109. Sorry, but you're not sorry
110. Game over ?
111. What's after the afterlife?

95. Manipulation downloading... 100% Successful!

1.3K 24 39
By EuphoriaStar9Z

Gillian's P.O.V.

It's daytime and for once, my day started well. I just hope it will continue like this... The sun is up outside, in a clear blue sky and birds are singing. I am enjoying a lunch with three of the people I love the most. Kol, Meryll and mom... Mom called me last night... Or early this morning. I don't know which one fits better to say that she called me at 2:13 a.m.. At first, I was scared when I saw mom's name on the screen of my phone. So many questions popped up in only few seconds... Why is she calling me? Where did she got a phone? Is that woman letting her talk to me? Is she okay? Is she in danger? Is this to tell me it will be our last time talking? Will she tell me to forget her? All horrible questions running in my mind, and all single one of them made me panic more and more. But when I answer the call and she just asked me to come here for lunch with my fiancé and the kid... A part of me was relieved while the other part of me was slowly trying to process what she said. So here I am this noon, sitting at a table, Mom sitting across from Kol and I, and Meryll sitting at the end of the table. We already ordered our food and I have to admit, ever since that waitress walked back to the kitchen to tell the cooker what we want, none of us have said much. It's kind of awkward... I could feel Meryll glancing at all of us with a confused frown. I would smile kindly at her to comfort her. The waitress comes back to our table within the next ten minutes and places the plates before us.

- Call me if you need anything, she tells us with a smile before walking away to continue to do her job.

- Thank you, answers, mom to the waitress, smiling back. I stare at her, remarking that something is wrong with her. Wronger than usual... Like something is missing. Is it just me? Or am I just not habituate to the fact that she is now human? Mom looks at her food with joy and hunger before she looks up at Kol and I and then Meryll. Would you like some Ketchup, Hon'? She suddenly questions to Meryll, picking up the Ketchup bottle on the table.

- Yes, please, replies politely, Meryll, nodding to my mom and smiling. My mother chuckles to the cuteness of the kid and pours some Ketchup in Meryll's plate. Thank you, thanks, Meryll, taking some fries before plunging them in the Ketchup.

- You're welcome, softly replies, mom, putting the reddish bottle back on the table. She takes her knife and fork before starting to cut the food in her plate. Mom looks up at my fiancé and I, still faintly smiling. So, how's it going for you Lovebirds? Anything interesting happening in your life? Must always be more interesting than mine... She questions and tells us with an interested tone. Why is she like this? She's hiding something. I can sense it...

- Where were you, mom? I ask her with a concerned tone, frowning as well. Mom stops cutting what she has in her plate and stares at me. What did that woman do to you? Did she hurt you? I continue to ask her questions as I can't help myself but to get concerned and worried for her. I see that something is wrong... But what?

- Not exactly... Hum... She begins to answer, looking lost. Why does she seems so... Confused? It's like she doesn't know where to start... A lot happened while I was... Away. I discovered things I thought it would never happened. I've learned interesting things. I observed my surroundings as humanly good as possible. And I got tricked by your uncle as well, briefly explains, my mother to us, speaking with a low voice so nobody will humanly hear her. Interesting thing...? Like what? What did she observed? And what did Damon do this time? I... Begins to says, mom, but abruptly stops. She glances at Meryll who is completely focused on the food in her plate. I might have also been cold on the ground for a moment, whispers, mom, placing her hand next to her mouth like she tries to stop those words to reach Meryll's ears. Cold on the ground... Dead?

- Wait, you... I rapidly ask her, sounding slightly scared. Mom nods positively while I feel Kol passing his arm behind me. He rests it on the back of the booth but all while making sure I feel his protectiveness, his respect, his love and his presence next to me. In shock, I slowly bring my fingers to my neck. Silas... I ask her in a whisper, holding my throat with my hand.

- Until my lost drop, replies, mom, clearly indicating me that it really happened. So Silas did drank from mom... He killed her... Well, he did it without really doing it. But still... And Uncle Damon... What did he do? How did he tricked mom? Frowning confused, Kol and I exchange a glance for a moment before we look back at the woman who game birth to me.

- How are you here then? Questions, Kol to my mom, weakly shaking his head negatively while shrugging confused. The two of us stare at my mother with a confused frown, while she stays silent for a small moment.

- I guess we'll discover it with time. Maybe the cure I had in my blood saved me? I don't know. Nature is tricky guys, answers, mom to the both of us, using her fork to pick some food before eating. She smirks at us. She doesn't know... But something must be... Special or whatever about her, otherwise she wouldn't be alive... Could it actually be the cure that saved her...?

- But you're okay? I quickly ask to my mother, sounding worried.

- Stop worrying, baby. I'm fine. I promise you, replies, mom, reaching my hand across the table and squeezing it to reassure me. Quietly, I stare at her, still not quite sure she is saying the truth.

- You mentioned Damon. Why? Says and asks, Kol to my mother. Oh right... What is Uncle Damon doing in this... Slowly, mom retrieves her hand from mine. Oh... I take my hand back, frowning with worry again. It's that bad? My mother frowns with bother, glancing quickly at Meryll.

- Damon asks me to come over at the Boarding House last night, I arc my eyebrows in surprise. She was at home last night? So I did. I went there, finding him and cute-less me arguing about you and then... Mom pauses in her explanation, looking down. What...? What's wrong with her? What did he do to my mom? Mom looks back up at me, shaking her head negatively, looking annoyed and upset. You're lovely uncle thought I was a delicious cake. So he offered me to Silas after biting... She explains to me with a serious and upset tone, putting her fork down. She doesn't finish her sentence and looks at Meryll again. Right... She doesn't need to hear about this kind of things. I glance at the kid as well and see her looking up at me. I faintly smile, seeing her cute little face with some Ketchup around her mouth.

- Mom, can I have a napkin? Asks me, Meryll, holding her hand up for me to hand her... Wait.. Mom? She called me "mom", right? Or did I hear wrong? I stare at Meryll with a slight surprise, but clearly shocked, staying quiet. Oh... Right.

- O-of course. Here, Lil'Dove, I grab a napkin and hand it to her.

- Thanks, mom, she responds to me, smiling and wiping her mouth with it. Mom... It sounds so... Weird but so right... I love it. I continue to stare surprised at Meryll when I feel a hand grabbing mine discretely. Kol... I turn my head and look at my fiancé. Oh... I didn't feel the faint tears coming up... I smile to Kol with the faint tears in my eyes. Kol smiles back at me and places a kiss on my forehead. Can I go to the restroom, please? Demands us, Meryll. I was about to turn my head, but Kol places his hand delicately on my cheeks. Right... The tears... But it's joyful tears...

- We'll go together. I need to wash my hands too, Beanie-Bear, replies, Kol, smiling kindly to the kid while standing up from his chair. Meryll puts her napkin on the table and stands up from her chair as well. I feel Kol squeezing softly my shoulder with comfort before he takes Meryll's hand. I look at the two of them with a smile, watching them walking toward the bathrooms.

- Mom... I didn't know she called you "mom" now, I hear my mother telling me with a surprised voice. She sounds so happy for me...

- That's actually the first time... It feels weird but good, I admit and say to my mother, smiling at her.

- Well, I know I wasn't there to show you the true figure of a mother but... I don't think you really need it. You already know what's good for her. You'll be an amazing mom, baby, tells and... I guess, compliments me, my mother. Oh... I... I don't know what to say. I smile at her with happiness. This just goes better and better...

- Thanks, mom. I just want to be as good as you, I thank and reply to my mother with a sincere tone. Mom grabs my hand on the table, squeezing it firmly, yet, comfortingly.

- You'll be even better, Little Fang, because unlike me, you'll be with her, educate her and give her love. Something I didn't do neither with you or... She answers and reminds me seriously, her eyes softening. I can actually see the pain, the sadness and the sorriness through them. She really meant those words... But why didn't she continue her sentence? Why did she stop?

- What? I ask her with a gentle and confused tone. Mom lowers her head, lightly frowning unsure. Mom, what? I repeat myself with the same tone. I feel my mother squeezing my hand tighter.

- You know about the woman who took me with her for days? She asks me with an unsure tone. Actually, she sounded like she half wasn't ready to talk about it, and half like she actually doesn't believe that she can talk about it. Weird... I nod positively to my mother, still frowning confused. Where is she going with that? She's not just any woman, says, mom, which makes me frowning even more confused. What does she mean? Her name is Nadia... She confesses to me before a long silence takes place. It's actually making the atmosphere heavy here...

- I don't get it, mom, I reply, shaking my head negatively. What's so special about her that you speak well about her? I question with a confused tone. I try to retrieve my hand from hers but mom grips onto it. Oh...

- Little Fang, you remember when I recounted you my story? About me having a baby girl before you? Demands me, my mother, speaking softly. I nod positively again. Why is she speaking about this? Could the woman be...? No, that'd be too crazy... Well, the woman who took me, is called Nadia Petrova, Petrova...? Like mom... She was born in 1492, the year I got sent to England because I was the shame of the Petrova family, she explains and reminds me with a soft voice. Why does it look like she is trying to look at me, but actually can't? It's like she wants to look at me, but fears it... But I guess she doesn't need to say the words anyway... I think I already know the answer, I just don't want it to be real... For now?

- She's your first daughter... I says in a whisper while taking my hand off this time. I wanted this comment to sound like a question, but it actually sounded more like a statement. See... I didn't need words... Mom finally looks properly at me, her eyes wide opened.

- She's indeed my first daughter and you are my second daughter, replies, mom to me, speaking softly and calmly. Mmh... I lower my head, feeling my lips falling with sadness as my eyes water up. I just wasn't ready to hear this. I always thought she would be my mom... That I wouldn't share her... Gillian, I know what you're already thinking. That me meeting and knowing her will change something between us, tells me, mom, with a reassuring tone. But I love you, baby. I love you so much. You're so special to me and nobody will take that from me, she says truthfully, her voice full of motherly love. That should make me smile... That should... But I can't. I "lost" dad, and now mom is telling me this... I just feel like I am losing them both in a way... You're my second baby girl and you were my second chance in my life. Nadia was my first baby girl and my beginning of this crazy life, tells me, mom, speaking seriously. It's almost like she is trying to give me reasons or something to make me change my mind. But it won't stop my mind from thinking that I feel like I'm "losing" my parents... Staying silent, mom suddenly moves and comes sitting next to me. I feel her caressing my cheek delicately, her skin brushing mine. I let the tears rolling down my face, pouting as my lips are lightly shaking. Mom wipes my tears one by one, not leaving a single trace of them on my cheeks. You two have brought so much in my life.

- Is she nice? I whisper to mom, sounding nervous and scared. I just don't want someone to "steal" my mother from me...

- Well, she didn't kill me and she protected me from Silas, didn't she? reminds me, mom, softly smiling as I feel her pushing some of my hair out of my face. I sniffle sadly, nodding positively at the same time. She's right... Nadia could have killed or hand her to Silas... But she didn't...

- Is she like me? I demand to my mother, turning lightly my head toward her. However, I do not look at her. I can't...

- Well, mentally, I'd say 50/50. You have a lot of your father in there, tells me, mom, with a soft voice while pointing at my head, which Nadia doesn't have. But she has dark long and wavy hair like you. Even though yours are way longer, I faintly smile as I hear mom chuckling. She has the brownish color of my eyes though, while you have those mesmerizing green forest eyes from you dad, tells and compliments me, mom, making my smile slightly growing again. Mom runs her hand in my back as a new tear rolls down my face. And she's tall as you could see last time, she tells me. Right... I did saw it when I saved her from Silas doing his mind-thingy on her to kill herself. And yes, she was indeed tall... I weakly nod understandingly, still looking down. I sniffle again before feeling mom kissing gently my cheek. Her love is burning... The pressure that she puts in that kiss means so much... It's comforting and reassuring. Mom pulls away and lightly chuckles while still running her hand in my back. Hey, let's forget about this and enjoy this lunch. Kol and Meryll are coming back, I lightly look up seeing the kid running up to us with a smile and Kol walking behind her. We'll talk later if you need, whispers, mom, before she goes back to her sit. Right before she stood up, I felt mom giving me a small squeeze, giving me a comforting feeling again. Mmh...

- My hands are all cleaned! Tells me, Meryll, showing me her hands while smiling brightly. I look at them and giggle.

- That's good, Lil'Dove, I tell her with a smile back as my fiancé walks behind me to go sit on his chair.

- Everything alright? Whispers very lowly, Kol, while he sits on his chair. His head is so near mine that I thought he was just going to give me a kiss... I turn my head and give a look at the Original Vampire. Kol stares at me, clearly understanding that something is wrong... I look away from him and back at my mom and Meryll. Kol discretely gets his chair closer to mine before he passes his hand in my back, which is followed by being his arm around my waist. He definitely knows that something is wrong... My fiancé kisses my cheek before he leans onto his hair. Love the hair by the way, Katherine. Bold Choice, compliments, Kol to my mother. The hair? Frowning confused, I look at my mother's hair, remarking some grayish ones. Oh... I didn't even paid attention to it... How could I not see it? Surprised and confused, mom suddenly takes a look at her reflection in the napkin holder on her table. Why is she reacting like this? Suddenly, she notes a huge grey streak in her hair and picks it up to have a closer look. Horrified, she looks up at us. Something's wrong...?

- Mom? I call her with a confused tone... Her eyes clearly mean a lot right now... And it doesn't look good...

Damon's P.O.V.

- This is nice, whispers, Elena, laying half on top of me so we can cuddle. The two of us are on the couch in the living-room of the Boarding House, the fire place is burning which brings warmth and romanticism to the room and the curtains are closed, giving us a more intimate moment for once.

- It is nice, I whisper back, holding her against me. This moment is so peaceful, so unique... I wouldn't be surprise that something comes crashing it...

- Quiet, still, peaceful. I like our life when it's like this, she tells me with a happy tone, smiling and laying completely against me. I softly chuckle and kiss the top of her head.

- But it is our life, which probably means that somebody's going to walk through that door and shatter it, I say with a small smirk, using a small playful tone. I know it will bother her that I say this... But she knows me, right?

- Ughhhh, she groans unhappy at my suggestion. Don't say that.

In ten... Nine... I whisper playfully, starting to countdown to annoy her.

Just let me enjoy the moment, she says with an annoyed and kiddy voice, holding me tighter against her. I'm pretty sure she's actually faking a pout...

- Six... Five... I continue to countdown, ignoring her comment while still smirking. I love to play with her nerves...

- Damon, today is the day that we're going to bring Bonnie back. It's a good day, tells and reminds me, Elena, giving me a small slap on the arm. I chuckle amused and continue to countdown again.

- Three... Two... I say while kissing Elena on the forehead again.

- Damon, it's a good day, she interrupts me for the second time, sounding upset. Elena looks up and gives me a kiss before putting a finger over my lips to quiet me, like she knew I was going to finish the countdown... Or maybe as she hears those footsteps approaching the front door.

- Greetings! We suddenly hear as the front door bursts wide open. Oh great...

- One... I whisper with an annoyed tone, rolling my eyes and my head back. Silas walks into my house, arms wide opened and a smile on his face.

- Good morning, frenemies! Exclaims joyfully, Silas, before he does a gesture and the curtains all magically pull back, letting the sunlight coming inside the living-room. Elena sits up to attention, staring in disbelief at what just happened. Yeah... Ah. You know, I'm only a few hours into my old life as a witch, but somehow, the sun feels warmer, he says with a rather surprising happy tone. Why is that guy so happy at this moment? Everything didn't go as plan... I mean, I don't think it did... Silas walks to the window and lets the sun hit his face. Probably because I'm not cursed with having to outlive it anymore, he replies with the same happy tone, staring outside.

- What's with the home invasion, Silas? I ask to the Immortal, speaking with a confused tone while Elena and I glance at him.

- Well Damon, after two thousand years of a miserable existence, Silas turns around to look at us, smirking, I finally get to die, he tells us looking happy about his death. What...?

Stefan's P.O.V.

- Good morning, sleepy-head, I hear a sudden voice which startles me. Oh... It's just her... Sleep well? Asks me, Qetsiyah, smiling happily.

- Oh. Tessa. Hi, I greet the woman, frowning lightly confused as I look around. Where am... Is that Qetsiyah's cabin? It looks like it, yeah... But what the hell happened last night? I clear my throat as I look at the various bottles of alcohol on the neighboring table.

- You're confused, she states with a not very surprised tone. Is that the amnesia, or the tequila? She questions to me with a suggestive and slight amused tone while pointing at the bottles on the table.

- Umm. I think both. I'm still trying to piece together last night, I admit to the woman.

- We bonded over our misery, she says while sitting down next to me on the sofa. There were body shots, I whisper a "oh", sounding surprised and confused. The misery lifted. Here. Berries, she says with a happy smile, handing me a small bowl full of berries.

- Thanks, I thank her, looking at the berries with a slight frown. Not really what I thought for a breakfast... What's got you in such a good mood? I ask her with a confused tone, looking back at the woman next to me.

- I happened to see a text message pop up on your phone after you crashed last night. Warning from your friends. Silas took the cure. He's a witch, she tells and explains to me with a serious, yet, joyful tone. Oh... Which means? I don't react to her news and think of what this should make me happy. He's mortal and now, I can kill him, tells me, Qetsiyah, looking and sounding annoyed that I am not sharing her joy. Ohhh... Looking unsurprised of her, I weakly not positively. Get up gorgeous, your doppelgänger dies today.

Silas's P.O.V.

- We all know that Tessa was a real vengeful bitch. Your doppelgänger, Amara died at her hands, but today, after two thousand years, Amara and I will finally reunite, I explain to Damon Salvatore as that Gilbert girl, Elena, is facing me. Well, that was until Damon gets up from the couch and joins her sides...

- Alright. Skip the mushy parts. Look, begins to say, Damon, passing a protective arm around Elena. My girl here is just trying to have a good day, and there are promises that she's expecting you to keep, he says as the girl looks at me with her head up like she is trying to show some superiority over me. She better lower her head rapidly or I'll do it for her...

- Oh, you don't think that I keep my promises? I ask with a fake surprised tone, pointing and looking at the brunette. I get why Gillian Salvatore doesn't like her much...

- You said that now that you're a witch again, you would bring Bonnie back from the other side, reminds me, Elena, keeping that superiority look on her face as she takes a step up. She's definitely not scared of me... She should... And drop that face....

- I did and I can, I reply to the brunette, nodding positively.

- And you promised Damon you would do that if he helped you, she reminds me again, still keeping that annoying and upsetting superiority look on her face. I hum positively, rolling my eyes. But you're kind of evil. No offense, she tells me, looking away annoyed.

- None taken, I say with a bright smile, actually glad about that status of mine.

- So I'm just trying to figure out how I can trust that one of your last acts in the world will be to bring my best friend back, she says in a mannered way, still keeping those eyes. How can she find such confidence in her right in front of me? How can she be so naive? She's such a kid to stay polite...

Did you want me to pinky swear? I ask her with sarcasm, holding out my pinky to complete the offer. I'm actually laughing right at her face and I love it.

- She's trying to have a good day. Just tell her how it's going to go down, replies, Damon, while Elena rolls her eyes and looks away. She looks so much like a kid who hasn't had its toy...

- I just want to destroy the other side so I don't get stuck in that pit of a purgatory when I finally do kill myself. Before I do that, I'll bring Bonnie back. And being the amazing and incredible and all-powerful witch I am, I can totally do both things. I just have to find the anchor first and destroy it, I respond and explain to both of them, speaking with a serious tone. This is a lost of time. Why did I come here again?

- The anchor? Asks me, Elena, frowning confused. Oh... I don't only have to explain myself of how it's going to go but I have to explain her every little thing of my plan... Annoying and upsetting until the end...

Stefan's P.O.V.

- Silas is looking for the anchor. It's the object I used to bind the spell when I created the other side. Destroy it... Begins to explain me, Qetsiyah, standing up from the sofa and walking over to the table. She grabs some flowers and takes care of them. The spell is broken. No more supernatural limbo and Silas can die and find peace. I would rather his lying, cheating ass not have that, she finishes to say, looking at me again.

- Great. Fine. I approve. Where is it? I say, kind of not caring about the story or anything else actually. But it seems like it is the only thing I will do those next days...

Damon's P.O.V.

- New Jersey? The supernatural other-world is bound by an object in Snooki's backyard? I ask and say to the Immortal, speaking with sarcasm.

- It's in a stockyard and it's being shipped out. So. We really need to... Begins to answers, Silas, when he abruptly stops. What? Hello, hunter, suddenly says, Silas, before he looks to his left. Oh... How did he...? I didn't even heard Jeremy coming in... I look at the Gilbert boy, seeing him holding his crossbow aimed at the Immortal. Right... Banner day for you, huh? Didn't you and the Bennett witch used to... Tells, Silas to Jeremy, before he clicks his tongue suggestively and whistles.

Hey, knock it off. Okay? Warns seriously, Elena to Silas. The Immortal smirks and looks down. However, his face tells more than his voice could have... It's okay, Jer. We all want the same thing today. Silas dead, Bonnie alive, replies, Elena to her baby brother. Looking unconvinced, Jeremy doesn't move nor speak.

- AKA, put the damn crossbow down, Pocahontas, I reply to Jeremy with an annoyed tone.

- We're just supposed to believe that he's going to bring Bonnie back to life out of the goodness of his heart? Asks us, Jeremy, finally lowering the crossbow and stepping inside the living-room.

- Well, I hope not. I mean, I am kind of a monster, answers, Silas, using a sarcastic tone. That man never stops, does he? Jeremy raises quickly the crossbow up and points it in Silas' direction again. You know, guys, I'm feeling really ganged up on right now. K? I would hate to lose my temper and do something... Crazy, he says, turning back to Elena and I when he suddenly raises his hand up. What is he doing? Fire shoots from his fingers. Oh... Jeremy and Elena both take a step back while I discretely get in front of the brunette. Laughing quietly, Silas extinguishes the flames. Ah. Man, I really love being a witch again. I feel like I'm constantly reinventing myself. I'm like a supernatural Madonna, don't you think? He says and asks, looking happy about himself. What...?

Stefan's P.O.V.

- So, Silas read your mind and figured out where the anchor is. Now what? I say and ask to the old witch, her back facing me as she continues to arrange her flowers.

- You know that old, ancient story I told you about the Travelers? She asks me. Ancient story? What is she talking about? Oh, wait. You don't. I fried your brain and took your memories. Sorry, she reminds and apologize to me, turning her head to give me a forced innocent smile. Right... Well, the Travelers... Qetsiyah stops speaking and turns fully around to look at me. She looks annoyed and flustered. You know how Silas wants to destroy the other side, so he can be at peace with that slut Amara that he calls his one true love? The Travelers don't want that, she demands and answers to me, turning back to her flowers. Like this is more important...

- Why not? I ask her with a confused tone and frown.

- Not important, she replies, before grabbing them from the coffee table and turning around. She smirks. Scratch that. Very important. I'm just not going to answer it, she tells me with her smirk, placing the flowers next to the bottle of Tequila. The woman grabs it, taking away the bottle. Oh no...

- Um, you know what? I... I take the bottle of Tequila back from her. Think I still need to be drunk to understand this story, I say with a bothered and slight tired tone as I pour myself a shot. It's so needed...

- The travelers have been in possession of the anchor for two thousand years. They constantly move it so it doesn't fall into the wrong hands and they're not going to let him get near it. At least not before I kill him, she explains to me with a serious voice, walking back over to the table where she used to stand to arrange her flowers. I take a sip of the shot, grimacing to the strong and disgusting taste of the alcohol.

- Yeah? Well, what if they fail? I ask her, making conversation and also trying to get answers so time will pass quicker.

- He won't destroy it. He won't be able to, responds, Qetsiyah, smirking again.

- Why not? I ask while shrugging confused.

- Let's just file that under the "not gonna answer it" category, replies, Qetsiyah, smiling not so inoncently at me again. Mmh...

Damon's P.O.V.

- All right. We gotta get going, says, Silas to everyone in the room as he is the first one to step up towards the front door. He is definitely happy to die today and determined to... Oh...

- Sorry, we're... Late, apologizes, my niece, after bursting inside the Boarding House followed by her fiancé. Argh, that sounds weird to say it... Still now... However, she briefly stopped talking when she saw me standing behind Silas. She doesn't seem very happy to see me... Quickly, Gillian looks away from me and glances at the Immortal. Silas... Welcome back to the livings, she tells him with a bit more enthusiasm. She seems more happy to see him than me... That's frustrating...

- Thanks, thanks, Silas to my niece, smiling at her. I roll my eyes and step up in front of Silas.

- Boo... I call her, smiling at her as well. I was about to approach her but she lifts up her finger. What...? Gillian frowns severely, clearly mad at me.

- Don't. Don't talk to me, she tells me with a dark and angry voice, speaking calmly to make sure I understood her well... Which made it even more dangerous. My niece glances at me for five seconds, showing me her seriousness and her anger. Oh... Why this anger? Does she know...? Those words and those glances cooled the atmosphere in the room, bringing some awkwardness.

- Mmh... You grab a crowbar, or four from the garage, suddenly says, Silas to Jeremy, pointing at him as he suddenly begins to walk towards Gillian, Kol and the front door.

- What for? Questions, the Gilbert boy to the Immortal, sounding confused. I follow Silas, my eyes always looking at my niece.

- Does it matter? He asks back to the young boy before turning around abruptly. I walk passed him, not paying attention to why he stopped as I keep staring at Gillian. She won't even look at me... But she knows I am looking at her. Her frown speaks for herself... You are not going, I suddenly hear Silas saying. What? I stop and turn around, seeing him pointing at Elena. Men only. Hum... Men and mini Salvatore, rectifies, Silas, winking at Gillian with a smile.

- Are you serious? She gets to go and not me? Asks, Elena, sounding rather mad that he lets Gillian coming with us. He's not serious, she then tells me, looking at me with disbelief and for help.

- No, he's not serious, I reply to Elena, looking at Silas like he is crazy.

- Actually, I'm one hundred percent serious, replies, Silas, turning around to face me with a serious expression. She's a freaky carbon-copy of my one true love, Amara. You can understand why I don't want to stare at her imposer face all day, he says, giving me a "reason" for Elena not to come with us.

- That makes no sense, I tell him with a disbelief and upset tone, not buy his answer.

- It would make complete sense if you were ever in love with somebody who looked exactly like her, responds, Silas, turning back to Elena while roughly pointing at the brunette Gilbert vampire. What...?

- Actually he was... Suddenly says, my niece, which makes everyone looking at her. Gillian looks at me, frowning with anger. With my mom, she admits to the Immortal. Mmh...

- Oh... Then, you're an idiot, replies, Silas, looking back at me again and smirking. Excuse me?

- This is ridiculous. We're bringing my best friend back from the dead. I'm going, insists, Elena, staring seriously at Silas. Visibly annoyed, Silas sighs and raises his arm up. He summons an arrow from Jeremy's set and then sends it flying into Elena's leg, where it pierces her skin. Oh... Elena sinks to the ground, groaning and half screaming in pain.

- Hey! I say to the Immortal, running over the brunette's sides and helping her getting the arrow out of her leg.

- The next one goes in the heart. Now hurry up. I only have until sundown before Tessa tries to stop me, says seriously, Silas, looking down at Elena with disgust. My girlfriend looks up at the Immortal, unhappy and angry. Silas ignores her and turns around to join the front door. However, he stops next to the couple first and looks at Gillian. What is he doing? You're welcome, he whispers to my little niece, making her and Kol smiling. "You're welcome?"... For what? Because he hurt Elena? Silas exits the house followed by the couple behind him. She's that angry... Sighing, I help Elena standing up before walking toward the front door.

- The Original Best Doppelgänger Copy has arrived! Ready for a trip? I hear a voice stating and asking to everyone which comes from outside. Who the hell is that? She sounded like Gillian with more... Much more confidence and darkness...

- Arty... Calls, Silas, opening his arms wide opened while smiling to my niece's... Doppelgänger. How many of them do we have on this Earth? Why is this family full of copy of themselves?

- I'm not talking to you, father, replies,... Hum, the girl looking like my niece, speaking with a dry tone. I can't remember her full name... I know Boo said it once to me though... I watch with a frown, remarking that she is actually looking at Gillian. Oh...

- Oh, don't look at me. I'm ready to rip you at any moment, responds, Gillian, with anger, stepping up like she was getting ready to attack. However, Kol grabs her arm and stops her. He goes before his fiancée, protecting her. Mmh...

- Try, says, the girl, shrugging and not even looking scared. What do you have to lose? She asks with a fake confused frown. Suddenly, her face lightens. Oh, right... You're life, she reminds to my niece, forcing a dark smile.

- Touch her and you'll know what true death is, warns, Kol to the girl, with a threatening tone. This is not going anywhere... And time is counted, right?

- Guys, enough! I suddenly exclaim with an upset tone, coming to stand between everyone to stop whatever is going on. We're going to do this trip as nicely as we can be to each other. Then, when we'll be back, everyone can rip whoever's throat they want. Let's just go, I say to all the people surrounding me, frowning lightly as I make eye contact with each and every single one of them. I stop on my niece's doppelgänger and point at her. Oh, not you, I say sternly before starting to walk toward the car. Surprised, I see Silas walking toward the car as well, not even talking back for his daughter. His daughter, right? I'm still new to this niece's doppelgänger thing...

- I'm going, insists, Boo's copy. You guys are going to bring back my mom. There's no way I am not going, she tells us with an upset tone. Right... Keep talking... Wait, mom? What is she talking about? We're not looking for a person but for the Anchor... It doesn't matter... I open the car door but it immediately gets closed and locked up. What the...? I. Am. Coming, insists sternly, the girl, her eyes full of darkness. I glance at Gillian, seeing her staring at her with a point of fear mixed with anger. I don't like to see those eyes... Kol frowns with anger at her, clearly not impressed by her powers and ready to rip her at any moment. Jeremy stands still and watches the show while Silas doesn't seem to know what to do or say. Great...

- Then stop talking and get in the car! I reply to the girl, annoyed. I roll my eyes when I see her smiling with victory. Just one condition. You're not sitting next to my niece, I warn the girl with a serious tone, my eyes not leaving her.

- Deal, she answers while shrugging.

- Seriously, Damon? I turn around and look at Gillian. I can handle myself just fine, she tells me with an upset tone. I nod positively, keeping a straight face before getting quietly in the car. I know you can, Boo, I know...

Stefan's P.O.V.

- Well, the one good thing about having amnesia is that I don't remember how I got in the middle of all this, I state to Qetsiyah, speaking with a relieved tone. This is all messy, twisted, complicated and truthfully, annoying. Why can't people just enjoy their life? Leave the others? I lay back down on the sofa while hearing Qetsiyah laughing.

- Rest easy, sweet pea, she tells me with a smile, crouching next to me. Don't you worry about the details. Silas is going to die today, and he will spend eternity on the Other Side as far away from Amara, and peace as possible, explains to me, Qetsiyah, before she gets up. Amazing... Not that I don't care but... Yeah, I do actually... I pull my thumb up, closing my eyes at the same time. I hear the old witch walking towards the front door of the cabin. I have it all covered. You don't scheme as long as long as I have without considering every possibility, she says to me with a proud and not nervous tone when she suddenly gasp. What? I sit up immediately and look at her standing still in the doorway. What is she doing? I watch her hitting something invisible, like their is a glass or a shield or whatever... Something is clearly blocking her way.

- What's wrong? I ask her with a confused tone and frown, getting slowly up from the couch.

- Silas put a spell on this cabin, she tells me with an upset tone, shutting the door. She turns around and looks at me with a frustrated frown. We're stuck here until sundown. Sundown?

- How do you know that? I ask her, still sounding and looking confused.

- Because I taught him the damn spell, she answers, looking annoyed, mad, frustrated and bothered. Oh well...

Katherine's P.O.V.

- I don't want to know if Tyler called, so don't even tell me, I suddenly hear Caroline's voice, the vampire girl coming inside her dorm with a box. What...? I thought she was in class... Right, let me explain what I am doing here first. That must be kind of messed up for you... I decided to come here, at my daughter's college dorm because I need a place to crash. I don't have anywhere to go, I don't have anyone who would like to see me or even live with me... I just immediately thought of this place so... Here I am! Oh, and I needed to recolor my hair. I can't believe I'm starting to hair grey hair. That's absolutely not a good sign... I am in a towel, facing myself in the mirror. So, do you want to do small appliances, or toiletries? Asks me Caroline, sounding cheerful despite whatever is going on in her life. Is she packing up? Well, at least, she doesn't seem to have realized yet that I am not Elena. I mean, I'd compel a cute boy to do it for us, but I don't think I want to see a cute boy ever again. Except for Jesse, who's conveniently not answering his phone, she tells me with a playful tone, putting stuff in a box.

- Um, we're moving out? I ask to Caroline Forbes with a confused tone and frown. Yet, I try not to look and sound too confused.

- Hello? Dr. Maxfield thinks we're vampires, you know, threatened to expose us, told us to drop out, answers, Caroline, continuing to pack up her things. Oh... Just great...

- That sucks, I say under my breath, spinning around again with a bothered expression. I clear my throat. Where am I going to go now? I face back Caroline and give her a small friendly smile. The blonde vampire gives me back that same smile when, suddenly, I am being pushed me against the wall, her hand around my throat. Oh...

- What the hell are you doing in my dorm, Katherine? Asks me, the vampire, looking at me with an upset frown.

- I just need a place to crash, I answer to my daughter's best friend, feeling her hand tightening around my throat.

- What? I loathe you, she answers, looking at me with disbelief.

- I'm desperate, okay? I reply, annoyed and bothered to admit this. This is awkward and shameful... Katherine Pierce is never desperate... Was... Damon kicked me out, Stefan doesn't remember me and I just spent my last $20 on a meal that I didn't even get to enjoy. And beside, Gillian sleeping here too, right? I reply to the blonde vampire, briefly recounting her my misadventures.

- Aw. And how is any of this my problem? She asks me with a fake compassionate tone.

- Look at you. Moving out, giving up? It's very un-Caroline of you. You need me. Bad, I respond to the Sheriff's daughter, finding all arguments possible for her to release me. For a moment, Caroline stares at me with a mad frown, seeming like she is considering what I've said. Slowly, she loosens her grip on my throat and backs away from me. One thing well done... She crosses her arms over her chest. I'm guessing she is giving me a chance? I clear my throat again, letting the air passing again. In exchange for a place to stay, and Elena's meal card, I will help you deal with Dr. Whoever, I say to the girl, making a deal with my daughter's best friend.

- Dr. Maxfield. He teaches bio, she reminds and explains to me, sounding serious. Excuse me...?

- I'm sorry. What? I ask her, snickering. Not amused, Caroline stares at me with her frown. You're scared of a teacher? Carolines rolls her eyes, annoyed. Aw, honey, you really need to take a crash course on Villain 101, but luckily for you, I have an honorary doctorate, I reply to the blonde vampire walking passed her. I glance at the girl over my shoulder, my demoniacal smile plastered on my face. What do you say, roomy? I ask her, seeing Caroline thinking for a moment...

Qetsiyah's P.O.V.

- Stefan's phone, I say after answering Stefan's phone. The vampire is taking his shower so... He doesn't have to know about that call... Yet...

- Who's this? Asks, Elena Gilbert. I know it's her... Her name appeared on his phone's screen. But that voice...

- Uncanny. Your doppelgänger voice is exactly like Amara's. So whiny, I say with a disbelieving and disgusted tone, weakly shaking my head left to right.

- Tessa, calls me, Elena, speaking with a mad tone. Where's Stefan? She asks me, clearly not wanting to play around. But I love games...

- He's here. Well, not "here here." He hopped in the shower. Between us girls, he works up quite the sweat, but I guess you know that, I say with a b*tchy tone, smiling. I might not see her, but I am pretty sure she is boiling behind her phone and that's exactly what I wanted... May I leave him a message?

- Yeah. Remind him that you're a crazy bitch, replies, Elena Gilbert, sounding jealous and mad. I love it. Oh, I love it so much... It goes all how I wanted...

- I would, but I think that's maybe his type, I reply to the girl with an amused tone. Not waiting another second, Elena hangs up on me. Mmh... That says a lot...

Damon's P.O.V.

- He's with Tessa. Why does he keep going back to her? Informs and asks me, Elena, over the phone. She sounds so upset... Even mad... Silas is driving the car with his daughter by his sides. I am in the back with Kol, Gillian and Jeremy. Let me tell you, it's kind of too squeezy here...

- Look. Who knows? Amnesia Stef's a fickle little... I begin to reply to Elena, looking outside of the car.

- Wait. You didn't tell Elena what we did to Stefan? Questions, Silas to me, looking at me through the middle rear view mirror. Ugh... Couldn't he just mind his business and drive? I give an annoyed and upset glare at the Immortal, seeing him smirking.

- Tell me what? Asks me, Elena, with a confused tone. Of course she heard...

- Silas needed his psychic juju to get into Tessa's head and the only way to temporarily reactivate his abilities was to break Stefan's neck... I answer and explain to the brunette, kind of hesitating on my following words. A couple times... I admit.

- As if he didn't hate us enough. Damon, oh, God. I'm going over there, tells me, Elena, sounding upset and bothered. Why is she so upset over this? Can't she just stay at the Boarding House and be nice, smart girl?

She should, really. Tessa's bad business, says, Silas, with sarcasm in his voice. I glance at him again, not amused as I see him still smirking.

- No. Just let Stefan have his space. It's like you said, he's already mad enough, I remind to my girlfriend with a serious tone, trying to change her mind. Not that it bothers me that she thinks of my little brother and is jealous on the edge, but it does bother me...

- Sounds like he's more mad at you. Maybe he and I can find some common ground, replies, Elena to me, speaking with a mad tone this time. Right... I was about to respond to her but she hangs up on me. She's so stubborn... Annoyed, I toss my phone a few feet and look back outside.

- Knock, knock, suddenly says, Silas, trying to tell us all a joke. Just shut up already... No one answers. Knock, knock, he repeats a bit more insisting. Still, no one answers. Who's there? The mayor? The mayor who? He says, doing practically the whole joke to himself. Again, nobody answers to his joke. Ignoring him, I continue to look outside... Until I see Silas making a hand gesture towards me. Seriously? Just leave me alone already...

- Well, who? I ask him, giving up. I have other things to think about...

- No one! That's the joke. No one's there because I killed the mayor, responds, Silas, sounding proud of his joke. Bastard...

- You're a dick, tells, Jeremy to the Immortal, clearly not amused.

Dr. Maxfield's P.O.V.

Subject 62547. Blood film analysis, I begin to say into a recorder as I am standing in my lab at Whitmore College. I need to know more about this... I perform some experiments with a microscope, still analyzing Jesse's blood. It's fascinating! I lean down to look into my microscope when I suddenly hear a noise. Startled, I look up from my work and look around the room. There's nothing... I must have imagined it... Cellular growth rate is phenomenal. As expected... I start to speak in the recorder again, looking into the microscope. However, I quickly stop talking again as I heard a new noise. I'm not crazy! This time, I get up to investigate it. There's clearly someone here... Or something... I put my recorder down on a table while staring at the entrance of the room. There's not even a shadow... Right, maybe I'm tired? Or paranoid? I spin around to go back to my work but... Where is it? The recorder's gone! What...? Confused, I spin around again until seeing the blonde girl, Caroline Forbes, standing in the middle of the room. She is facing me with a smirk on her face. What are you doing here? I ask her with a confused tone, slowly approaching the girl. I wait for her to answer me but instead, I feel something stinging my neck. A syringe? What...? But she is still standing before me! Oh... Quickly, I feel myself passing out, darkness consuming me...

Qetsiyah's P.O.V.

- Well, if it isn't Stefan's fated love, I say to Elena Gilbert after opening the front door. I knew she would come and fell in my little game. She's just as naive as Amara... That must be a Doppelgänger thing. I smirk amused at the girl while she stands still before me, arms crossed over her chest and frowning madly.

- Where is he? She asks me with a mad tone.

- Come on in. Who am I to stand in the way of destiny? I suggest and tell her with a fake serious tone. For a moment, she hesitates, glancing inside the cabin. But eventually, she gives up and steps inside. Even dumber than Amara... She's like Dory trapped in a net. I bear a smile of victory as I slowly close the door behind me.

- Elena, I hear Stefan calling for the brunette with a surprised tone after he walks out of the shower and noticed her. I didn't lie on the whole line... You shouldn't have walked through that door, he tells her with an annoyed sigh while buttoning his shirt up.

- I'm really sorry. I wouldn't have let Damon do what he did to you... She begins to apologize to the memory-less vampire, stepping up towards him. This is a scene... Where's the popcorn?

- Sure you would've. You have this annoying tendency to do anything he tells you to do, he replies and interrupts her immediately, speaking with a serious and annoyed tone. Stefan - 1, Elena - 0...

- I'm no shrink, but I think it's called co-dependence, I say to the two vampires, intervening in their little thing. It was just so tempting... I show Stefan's phone to him as I am holding it in my hand.

- Look. I get that you're upset with us for pretty much everything, but do you really think that sleeping with Tessa is gonna solve anything? tells and asks, the Gilbert vampire to Stefan, pointing roughly at me like I am a vulgar piece of trash. Oh, Honey... You don't even know what you're talking about... And you clearly don't know what I am capable of even without my powers. So easy...

- Who said I was sleeping with Tessa? Questions, Stefan, sounding confused. Oh... The two of them look at me, Stefan looking slightly amused while Elena looks pretty mad.

- I'm so bad with messages, I reply with a sarcastic tone before laughing. Oh, look! Elena called, I say while showing him his phone. She's wondering why you're here. I may have embellished for effect.

- Okay. I just came by to make sure she that hadn't done some, like, fatal attraction spell on you. Now that I know you're good, I'm gonna go, tells, the brunette, her tone clearly saying something else than "I don't love you anymore". She's lying to herself... And all she finds to do is finding  crappy excuse because she is here now... Turning around, Elena gives me a death glare all while walking back to the door of the cabin. I smirk at her, following her with my eyes. In 3, 2... As the girl tries to walk out, the invisible shield blocks her way. Oups...

- Yeah. You really shouldn't have come inside, tells, Stefan to Elena. Smirking, I continue to look at the Gilbert vampire while this one spins around giving me another death look. This is going to be fun...

Gillian's P.O.V.

- Thank God, I hear Kol saying with a complaining tone right after he stepped out of the car. I giggle and follow him as I watch my fiancé stretching.

- See that's why it's good to be small. You fit everywhere, I tell him with a playful tone while stretching as well. Kol looks at me with a smile before he passes his arms around my waist as I was still stretching.

- But I love that you're small, he tells me with a loved tone before leaning in and pecking twice my lips. I giggle again when I see Artemis looking at me with murderous eyes from across the car. Can someone make her leave, please?

- How do you do it, Damon? I suddenly hear Silas asking to my uncle. What is he talking about? Silas drove us to a warehouse which... Doesn't seem like people are working here anymore... We all approach the door to go in, Damon being the first one. I don't know how I stayed sat next to him all those hours. I still can't believe what he did to mom. I haven't digest it and I'm not sure I will anytime soon. How can you stand being here while your girlfriend sits at home, worrying about her doppelgänger soul mate? Questions, Silas to my uncle. He's clearly trying to get to my uncle's head, to get him mad.

- It's called being secure. I'm assuming you know a little bit about that by the way you wear your hair, replies, Uncle Damon with some sarcasm in his voice. He glances at the Immortal who smiles amused at him. Please, don't tell me you believe in this doppelgänger prophecy crap, pleads, Damon, clearly not believing it.

- Crap? What do you mean "crap?" Do you not notice the universe trying to mirror my love for Amara by bringing our doppelgängers together? Questions, Silas with a confused tone. Please, don't remind us that... Kol and I are waiting for them to open the door, standing at the bottom of the five steps. Jeremy is next to us while Artemis is still next to the car. I don't get her... I mean, I understand that she wanted to come. She thinks we're looking for her mother... But... What I don't get is, why she thinks she will find her mother in a warehouse? That makes no sense...

- You do realize that by destroying the Other Side, that you are personally moving Heaven and Earth to be together. That's not fate, you idiot. That's you being a crazy person, responds, Damon to dad's doppelgänger old of two thousand years old. Right... I sigh annoyed before looking down. Just open the door already... Suddenly, Damon breaks the door handle with his vampire strength. I just needed to ask...The six of us walk up the steps and enter the warehouse without saying a word. If there's spiders here... I will scream. Not kidding... Ugh, there's so many boxes here...

- Okay. Where is this stupid anchor thing? Asks, Jeremy, as we all look around from the entrance.

- I have no idea, answers, Silas. Wait, what? I look up at Silas who is holding a crowbar over his shoulder.

- What do you mean you have no idea? I ask to the Immortal with a confused and annoyed tone.

- Give me some credit, Mini Salvatore, tells me, Silas, which makes me roll my eyes. I did psychically dive into Tessa's mind to see this specific warehouse.

- What does it look like? Asks, Kol to the Immortal. Sometimes, I'm still surprised how confident Kol has become around Silas. He feared him months ago. Now? He is standing next to him, ready to face and fight off with him...

- Again, I have no idea. Tessa created it after she locked me away in a tomb for two thousand years and left me to starve. Remember? Remote island, creepy hallucinations? replies, asks and reminds us, the Immortal, while we all begin to adventure ourselves inside the warehouse.

- Wait. You don't know where it is or what it looks like? Questions, Artemis to her father, sounding annoyed and disappointed. Is she starting to understand that we aren't looking for her mother? Because it would be about time... Silas stops walking and faces all of us.

- It binds a spell to a supernatural hell dimension. It's not going to look like a freaking IKEA sink, he answers to his daughter before planting the crowbar in one of the boxes to open it. Well, I guess we have some work to do now...

Caroline's P.O.V.

- What did you inject him with? I ask to Katherine with a confused tone. Dr. Maxfield still hasn't wake up and it has been... Well... At least two hours since we came here. The man is sitting on a chair, wrist bound to the armrests and his head is moving side to side. Though, he is still unconscious. That must have been pretty strong...

- I don't know. It just said "avoid contact with eyes..." She answers to me before picking up a small bottle to look closer at it... And "do not ingest." Oops, she says with a fake sorry tone. I give her an annoyed look when I hear a voice coming from behind me.

It's etorphine, tells us, Dr. Maxfield, coming back to consciousness.

- There ya go, says, Katherine, with a smirk.

What are you doing, Elena? He asks with a confused tone to the doppelgänger of my friend. Oh, if only you knew who she truly is... You'd be surprised...

- We're draining vervain blood out of your system so I can compel you to forget that Elena and I are vampires, I answer and explain to the professor tied up behind me. I look up at him to give him a sorry, but not so sorry look.

- Wait, what? Asks, Dr. Maxfield with a nervous tone. You'll kill me! He exclaims, clearly not alright with what we are doing. The professor tries to move to get away from the chair but the tubes are holding him down.

- Shhh. I'm just... I'm trying to do some math, I say with a complaining voice, putting my hand up to quiet him. God, I hate math... Okay. Uhh. So, if the average male has 5 liters of blood in his system... I begin to say, frowning lightly as I think and concentrate.

- That's about right, says, Katherine, nodding positively.

- Then, carry the 1... I whisper before starting to mumble whilst running calculator. 

- Just round up... Tells me, Katherine, while rolling her eyes.

- Perfect! 4.7 pints, I tell to the mother of my best friend. I take the IV and turn to the professor still sitting tied up on the chair. He doesn't look serein at all... Should I use the right arm or the left arm? I ask him with a slight confused tone.

- Untie me. I'll find the vein myself. You will kill me, replies, Dr. Maxfield, attempting to get free. Katherine joins his other side, holding her hand up to me.

- Give me. It's not my first rodeo, she says with a serious tone, motioning me to give her the IV. I nod and hand her the thing. Can you hand me one of those tubey things, and, um some tape? She asks me as she does what she has to do on the man. I don't reply and walk across the room to retrieve what she asked me for. I watch Katherine piercing the man's arm before she connects the tube with the IV. Blood starts to slide down it before it falls in a beaker. Oh...

- Oh, my God, it's totally working! I say with a surprised tone. I mean not that I doubt her but...

- Ta da! says, Katherine, with her legendary smile. I cross my arms over my chest as I watch her grabbing a scalpel from the table. Right, let's get to the point now... She touches Dr. Maxfield with it, tracing the small blade onto his skin. So, doctor, you tell me, who else knows about us? She questions him as she puts the scalpel against his neck. The professor looks so nervous and uncomfortable...

- If you were willing to kill me, you wouldn't have gone through all of this trouble. You should have left when I told you to, he says with a certain nervousness in his voice. Though, he seems to still protect the people he is working with. However, not really having patience, Katherine presses a bit more the scalpel against his skin, making him tense up. They're on to you, he admits, swallowing hardly his saliva.

- Who's "they"? The people you want to expose us to? That secret society thingy that you belong to? I question to the man with a serious tone, maybe a slight upset one as well, as I keep my arms crossed over my chest. Dr. Maxfield glances at me in surprise and shocked that I know about it. Right... We all have our sources...

- There's a gathering today at Whitmore house. The society is using it to suss out potential candidates. They were going to invite you, until they started suspecting that you were a vampire, explains and admits, the professor to us, looking at Katherine up and down as he still thinks she is Elena Gilbert. Mmh... That's a surprise. Katherine and I exchange a glance before we look back at him.

- So all I have to do is convince them that Elena Gilbert isn't a vampire? Asks, Katherine, when she suddenly smirks. Done, she says with a tone saying this is easy for her.

- They'll never let you in and a vampire could never get past the threshold, tells us, the bio professor, smirking. He clearly thinks we are that naive and dumb... I glance at Katherine and the two of us smile at one another. If only you knew, man...

Jeremy's P.O.V.

- What did that crate do to you? I hear a familiar voice asking me from behind me. I turn around to look at the girl after I opened my umpteenth box. This is annoying but if I'm here it's to fight for something I want... For someone I want back to life, with us all.

- Bonnie! I call the girl with a happy smile as I look at her. What are you doing here? I ask her with a confused tone.

- I didn't want to miss the excitement. It's not everyday a girl comes back from the dead, she answers with a smile, sounding excited and happy. She must be so lonely there...

- Don't jinx it, I tell her with a playful tone.

- I'm not jinxing it. I'm being realistic. It's not a dime store spell, Jer. When I brought you back, it killed me. Remember? She says and reminds me. Yeah, how could I forgot that she died because of me? I lower my head, losing my smile. What I meant was it's just... It's not something I'm going to count on, okay? she admits to me.

- Not okay. Have some faith. If you believe that it can work, and I believe it can work, then it will work. Just say it. You need to say it, I reply before smiling softly at her. Bonnie smiles back, shaking her head.

- It'll work, she says after I asked her to.

- Thank you, I thank her playfully while chuckling.

- Jer, just so we're clear, I would die a hundred times over just to have you standing here alive, in front of me, she tells me in a sincere whisper, her eyes showing seriousness. I know she would, but I hate this idea. It's not fair... She deserves to live just as much as we all do... Maybe even more than us all...

- Before today is over, we're gonna know what... I begin to say but stop abruptly to touch her cheek. If only I could actually touch it... That...feels like.

Gillian's P.O.V.

- Why did we agree to come here again? I ask to my fiancé with a complaining tone after opening another box from this huge warehouse. How are we supposed to find something we don't even know what it looks like?

- To help Silas so you can have your father back, Darling, reminds me, Kol, smirking at me while I watch him opening a box. That strength... Love it. I weakly nod positively to his answer before sighing. Why are things always so complicated? Why can't I just get my father back? Why do we always have to fight? Hey, I hear Kol calling me after he put down his crowbar. I look up at him and see the Original approaching me. What happened at lunch with your mom when Meryll and I went to the restroom? I could see the sadness in your eyes, he asks and tells me with a serious tone, standing before me. Right... I haven't told him about Nadia yet... I take a deep breath in, getting courage to admit out loud what I have to say.

- Well, I learned that Damon gave my mom to Silas, meaning he "killed" her, meaning he carelessly gave her only to... To... Bring back Silas, to... I shake my head negatively, being confused, I don't know why he did that but he certainly took all possibilities possible to get rid of my mom and I don't appreciate it much, I say with a mad tone, turning to a box and opening it with the crowbar. It might be good to be here after all, it helps me with my anger. And to add more, the woman who kept away my mother for days, is actually my half-sister, Nadia Petrova, I confess to my fiancé which surprises him. I look back up at him, seeing the surprise on his face. She's the first baby mom had back in 1492 before she had me in 1864.

- Well, truthfully, Darling, I don't like much either what Damon did to your mom, he tells me, taking the crowbar from my hand to put it down. It was wrong and out of limit, he whispers seriously, shaking his head negatively. Then, the Original Vampire places his hands on my shoulders as our eyes don't leave each other. But that thing about her finding her first daughter... Aren't you happy for her? He ask me with a concern tone. I know he just wants what is best for me and I know he is interested in my well-being but... I just never had to deal with this kind of situation before...

- I don't know what I feel actually. It's good for her that she found her first daughter, but... I reply while shrugging and shaking my head left to right. I sigh again, clearly looking lost.

- Hey, listen to me. You now have a half-sister which you didn't properly meet yet. Your mom has finally her two baby girls in her life. That's certainly what she has been wanting for so many centuries. And who knows, maybe when you'll meet her, you'll actually like... Natalia or whatever name that sounded like that... He replies and tells me with a serious tone. Though, the two of us crack a smile at the end as he couldn't remember her name.

- Nadia, I correct and recall him, sounding amused.

- Whatever, it starts with a "Na" and ended with a "a", he answers playfully. I giggle and smile at him when he suddenly picks me up by surprise. I pass rapidly my arms around his neck and end up sitting on top of a box. I separate my legs a little, letting him stand between them so he can face me entirely and keep his arms around me. I completely melt and felt heartwarming when I heard Meryll calling you "mom", he admits to me with a smile as our faces are so near each other's.

- I wasn't expecting her to do it, I whisper to him, my eyes staring at his lips. That tension he creates so easily... It's vibrating my body.

- You know what it made me think of? Our discussion about having a family, a home, the job of your dreams... He continues to whisper while leaning in so slowly. We almost have half of them, he continues to whisper, his lips now brushing me. I smile at him as I feel nervous. He still manages to get me nervous just like when we first started dating. I love this little family of ours. I love us, he says pecking my lips. I love our life, he pecks them again. I love our love, and again. And I deeply, deeply love you, Beautiful, and again before he passionately sticks his lips onto mines. That boy... I'm so crazy about him. I answer to his kiss until the two of us hear someone making a vomit noise. What...? I pull away from Kol as he turns his face from mine. However, the two of us don't separate.

- Sorry, love makes me sick, says, Artemis, with a fake disgusted tone. Well, maybe she actually was disgusted but... She seems madder actually.

- We're in an enormous warehouse. Why don't you get lost while looking for your mother? I remind and ask her with a mad tone while frowning. If you still think you will find her here... My doppelgänger smirks to my comment before she points her finger to me like she is about to make me learn something.

- You know, your fiancé gives the best kisses ever. I mean, I completely melt under his warm and soft lips, his tongue rolling down my throat... She says with a seductive tone as she sexily touches her lips with her finger. That B.... Rapidly, with his vampire strength and speed, Kol snatches a piece of wood from a box and throws it at Artemis. Yes...! Oh... Artemis stops it with her powers, the piece of wood staying still in the air before her. Missed, babe, she says to my fiancé with a fake smile. The piece of wood falls on the floor as Artemis stares at her intensely.

- What the hell do you want? Questions, Kol to my doppelgänger. He sounds so angry...

- It doesn't matter what I want. I always get it, she replies to him with her b*tchy manners before she walks off. That's right, get away from us... Kol turns back to me with a sorry look. Oh... The boy snakes his arms around my waist as he hides his head in my neck. Oh, babe... I kiss his neck as I hold him reassuringly. I run my hand in his back when the two of us hear some noises coming from not too far from me. That person sounds rather angry... I'm almost pretty sure I already know who is doing all that noise...

Damon's P.O.V.

- Quit dawdling. We need to find this thing before the Travelers show up, tells me, Silas, with a complaining tone after he opens his umpteenth box. This is useless... There's too many boxes here...

- Why are they so interested in this anchor? I demand him with a confused tone, trying to get answers in my own way. We never know, it could be useful for later...

- They hate me for creating the immortality spell, no kidding..., and they know the anchor's the only thing standing between me and my soul mate. Every love story needs to have one thing that keeps getting in the way, he tells me before looking at me with a smirk. Kind of like you, Damon, I crack a fake smirk before opening a new boxe with the crowbar. Right...

- You know, you might be an all powerful witch, is that what you call it? I say and falsely ask him as I slowly get mad. Silas hums positively. But I will happily kill you if you keep that up, I tell him with a serious tone, holding my crowbar like I am ready to attack him.

- Oh, no, you won't. Not until I bring your girlfriend's besty back, he says and reminds me with a playful smirk. Argh, right... Suddenly, my phone rings in my pocket. Seriously? I roll my eyes as I take my phone out. Oh...

- Well. Isn't this a pleasant surprise, I whisper to my baby brother over the phone.

- You ain't seen nothing yet, says, a female voice. Oh... Qetsi-something... Since I'm occupied at the moment, I need you to go ahead and kill Silas for me, she tells and almost orders me seriously. I don't get orders from people... Less old people...

- Gladly, but he's such a control freak, he wants to off himself himself, I answer her seriously, yet, with my usual sarcasm.

- You mean, after he destroys the Other Side? She asks me before scoffing. Yeah, that's not gonna happen, plus I want him dead before he has the pleasure of finding the anchor, she says, giving me a reason to kill him right now.

- Yeah. I'm not following, I reply, disagreeing with her. And like I said, I don't obey to people's orders...

- Kill him. Now, she repeats firmly, like she isn't giving me another choice. But why should I listen to her...

- Damon, I suddenly hear a familiar voice from the background. What...?

- Did I mention I lured your girlfriend here to me? I used the oldest trick in the book... Jealousy of Stefan! Thought you should know, she asks and tells me with a serous tone, using sarcasm. Elena is there... Because she was scared for Stefan? Or because he was there with Qetsiyah? "Jealousy of Stefan"?... This isn't happening... Mad, I close my eyes when I suddenly hear Elena screaming in pain.

- Tessa! I hear Stefan calling the Old Witch with a disbelieving and warning tone.

- Stop! Stop it, I demand her with seriousness, hating to feel powerless. And knowing she is there for Stefan... Argh! Elena is still yelling in pain. I can't kill him yet. He has to do something for me first, I admit to the Old Witch, speaking with a stern tone.

- Is that something more important than Elena? Because Silas put a spell on this house and bound it to the sun, which means we're trapped here until sundown, which means you have until then to kill Silas or I kill Elena, she explains and warns me with a threatening tone, sounding frustrated at the same time. What? With a face like Amara's, it might be cathartic. Bye now, she says before hanging up quickly on me. No...

- Whoa. Wait! I say, but it is too late. No! Why does it have to always go like this? Out of anger, I smash one of the boxes with the crowbar, expressing my emotions. This is not happening!

- Feeling better? I hear from behind me. I turn around and see Gillian. I know it is her because of her clothes. Artemis isn't wearing that shirt. And she doesn't have an engagement ring like my niece. Did that made you feel less guilty? Less angry towards yourself? Maybe less jealous? She asks me with an upset tone, clearly hiding something. She has been like this since this morning...

- Boo, I'm sorry... I begin to tell her as I look away.

- How could you do that?! How could you give my mom to Silas?! Asks me, Gillian, with anger as she steps forward. My niece comes standing before me, frowning with anger.

- I had to... I begin to say.

- No, you had to protect her! That's all you had to do, Damon! God, she's the only parent I have "left" for now! She exclaims to me with an angry tone, gesturing madly. I knew she would be mad, but... I didn't expect that mad.

- Stefan's not gone, I remind her seriously.

- Dad's memory-less. He doesn't remember me and it's painful enough. I don't need you to play whatever stupid card you're playing. I don't need you to put even more mess in my life! She responds seriously and sternly while pointing at me every time she said the word "you". She's really pissed...

- I'm doing this to bring back Bonnie. We need her to save Stefan. Elena and Jeremy need her, too, I explain to her with seriousness and upset, giving her reasons for what I've done.

- I want to believe you... She replies while shaking her head negatively.

- You can, it's the truth, I answer while nodding positively.

- No, I want to believe you, but we all know this isn't for dad. You're doing this for Elena and only Elena. You don't know what's the true value of family, Damon. You don't even know what family means because you spent most of your life hating stupidly the only two members of your own family! She begins to tell me with anger, frowning and veins popping up. Oh... We all know you love your damn life without having my father or I around you. Having the Boarding House for yourself with her, all those memories that you're not even part of for yourself, being able to screw her around the house without... As I hear her talking, my hand suddenly raises up, reaching her cheek. However, Gillian caught it before it could touch her. Surprised, I stare at her with wide eyes. You love that dad is out of sight so you can keep your precious Gilbert Skunk.

- Gillian... I call her with a warning tone, taking my hand back.

- Admit it! She screams at me. When was the last time you came to the shed to see how we are doing? You didn't even come to see me at the Historical Ball. I had to find you accompanied by Silas in another room and with my father temporarily dead on the floor, which I think, you loved a bit too much about snapping his neck, she tells me with anger as her eyes water up. They are tears of anger... I look down and stay quiet before her. I love you, Damon... But you're impossible, incorrigible and hopeless sometimes, she tells me with a complaining voice. Ouch... Dad's first and he will always be first, I look back up at her, seeing her first tears rolling down her face. I want him back. I want him with me. Actually, it's not what I want, it's what I need. I need my father with me, whether you understand it or not. And I'll do anything to bring him back, even putting my life in danger or kill myself.

- Don't... I say seriously, frowning frustrated. I know she would really do it, but I don't want her in danger...

- You have no right to tell me what to do, Damon. You're not my father. And you're certainly not looking up for me when you kill my dad and my mom, temporarily or not, she replies angrily and sadly this time before she walks passed me and rushes away outside. Great...

Gillian's P.O.V.

Outside, I hit a dumpster several times, making it warped. Why is he always like this? God, I hate it so much! I wipe my cheeks as new tears of anger roll down my face. I pace around when I sense someone behind me.

- What did that bin did to you? Asks me, Jeremy, with a playful tone. I glance at him, sniffling sadly.

- Sorry. Emotions problem, I answer him with a small voice as I lower my head.

- You need to talk? He asks me with concern, approaching me. I look away, shaking my head negatively.

- I need another life truthfully, I answer him.

- Well, I can't give you that but I can give you a shoulder to cry on, he replies seriously before he opens his arms wide opened. I look at him for two seconds before I crack a smile at my friend. I step closer to him and embrace the Gilbert Hunter. Jeremy holds me back against him as I slowly relax...

Silas's P.O.V.

- Are you even sure we're in the right warehouse? I hear the voice of my daughter coming from behind me. I stop what I am doing and turn around to face her. There's so many things I want to tell her, make her see... Or maybe you knew I would somehow find out whatever is going on and I would naively come? She continues to ask me, crossing her arms over her chest and frowning upset. Artemis stands at some distance from me, like a huge barrier is separating us.

- Why are you always on defense with me? I ask her back, ignoring her questions. Artemis stares quietly at me, keeping her frown. I'm not going to do anything to you. I never did and I never will... I say with a sincere voice, slowly approaching her.

- You did once! You killed mom and I! She exclaims with a mad tone, stepping back as I was getting closer to her.

- Artemis... I call her with a hidden sigh. She just won't change her mind...

- Oh, come on! Don't give me any bullsh*t answer, I arc my eyebrows with surprise to the tone she used and the swearing. I mean, I know we are in the twentieth century but, that's not a reason to talk like that... Less to her father... I perfectly know what happened. I was maybe young but I still remember that night perfectly! She says with a mad tone, the madness hiding her sadness. She might not show it, but that mad tone says a lot more than she would like to admit...

- Can you please let me say a word? I ask her with an annoyed tone as the two of us continue to keep distance between each other. And stop swearing, I warn her with a serious tone, which she doesn't seem to appreciate much. Artemis stares at me for a moment until she sighs heavily and puts her hands on his hips.

- 59, 58, 57... She begins to countdown which makes me frowning confused immediately.

- What are you doing? I ask her with confusion written all over my face.

- That's the time left you have to talk. 52, 51... She answers, explaining briefly to me what she is actually doing. I should have guessed... I discretely roll my eyes and lightly shrug. It's always 50 seconds...

- It wasn't me who killed your mother and you two thousand years ago. I wasn't even there, I begin to say to my daughter, speaking with a calm voice. This is a delicate subject and I don't want to rush her. Beside, this could be my chance to have my daughter back. My baby girl... Artemis suddenly stops counting as she seems drown in my only few words. That night, when I came back to the tent you used to live in with your mother, I was excited. I was excited because I wanted to see the two true loves of my life after a long day. I wanted to tell you that tomorrow we were going to go pick flowers for your mom because I knew you loved doing that, I recount her with a sincere and nostalgic tone, remembering that night like it actually happened yesterday. How could I forget it? I lost everything in a finger snap... And by the sight of my dearest daughter, she doesn't seem to have forgotten it either. Arty lowers lightly her head, that frown still plastered on her face. She looks sad... But instead, I found Qetsiyah, the woman I was supposed to marry. But I didn't love her... Not like I love your mother and the life we had all three together as a family, I reply truthfully to Arty, taking a step forward. However, I immediately stop, thinking she would go away if I come too close. And I don't want that... Artemis stays still, looking back up at me with mad eyes.

- That's not true. You were there that night. You killed us! She replies and screams at me the last three words. Oh... How can I make her understand that it wasn't me? How can I change her mind?

- I wasn't, Arty, I immediately reply with seriousness, shaking my head negatively. My daughter stares at me, a very faint scoff escaping her mouth. When I arrived, all I found was the tent being immaculate of blood. There was nothing more than blood everywhere, I explain her with a disgusted and sad tone as I remember that horrible and nightmarish view. I can even remember the smell of the blood... Confused and sad, Artemis stays quiet like the words aren't coming up to her mouth. I still remember perfectly how horrific, cold and dark this moment was. In one micro second, I lost my wife and my little girl, the two only loves of my life. I was more then devastated. I was more than grieving. I didn't have anymore reason to stay alive. But Qetsiyah didn't give me any choice... If I can say that... I continue to explain to her, still using that same calm and serious tone as before.

- Why don't I remember this? Why do I remember another version of our cruel life? Questions, Artemis to me, looking absolutely confused.

- I don't know, Arty, but I am being sincere and I am telling you the truth. I would never lie about this. Certainly not to you, I answer to my biological daughter, taking a new step forward. Hesitantly, Arty steps back of one step but abruptly stops. She stares at me like she is scanning my thoughts before she steps up once. Oh...

- I don't know what to believe... It's frustrating, she says with an upset tone. I nod understandingly at her. Hundred years ago, I met a witch, she begins to tell me with a serious voice. Oh... Is she finally opening up to me? She was a tall, slim and a beautiful woman in her mid late 40's. She had long natural blond hair and brown eyes. She had fine facial features, which I admit, testified to her Scandinavian origins... She tells me, describing that woman like she saw her only five minutes ago. Why is she telling me that? Who is she describing me? Whatever, she told me she could help me. I don't know how she knew me, nor why she wanted to help me. But she did. She said that she... That it would have consequences for the future. That I would be ahead, informs me, Artemis, speaking with a serious tone. As she was talking, she looked confused at first, but then, her face came back to normal. Ahead? Ahead of who or what? What is she talking about? I didn't know what she meant back then. But I'm starting to understand, replies, my daughter, nodding positively as a dark glow flashes through her eyes.

- I don't get it, I say while shaking my head negatively. What are you talking about? What did she do to you? What was her name? I question to her seriously, frowning confused.

- She helped me to go on the Other Side for a small time. She knew I needed answers. So she did her spell on me and that's how I met that woman, Qetsiyah, explains, Arty to me, speaking and sounding so annoyed that she has to tell me all of this. On the moment, it would have make me mad to see and to listen to someone speaking like that. But right now, all I can be is surprised and nervous. My daughter just admit to me that she actually went on the Other Side by magic, not by death... And that she met Qetsiyah... We talked for a long time... Interesting talk, I have to say. She taught me a few things, replies, my daughter, using a tone that says a lot.

- What did Qetsiyah do to you? And who's that woman who helped you get on the Other Side? I continue to question her, getting upset and surprisingly protective.

- The woman who send me there is considered like the Original Witch... What a joke, answers, Artemis, scoffing and rolling her eyes. I give a non amused look and motion her to go on. I'm not telling you more. You don't need to know about her anyway. We don't like much each other now anyway... Just like Qetsiyah can't see me anymore, answers firmly, my daughter to me, shaking her head negatively. However, she rapidly smirks, looking proud of herself. What? What did she do? I roll my eyes, hating to see her so arrogant. Who did she got that from? Qetsiyah talked to me about the prophecy of the doppelgangers's children. That's quiet interesting, isn't it? Informs me, Artemis, forcing an interested tone. Prophecy?

- Prophecy? What prophecy? What are you talking about? I ask her even more confused as I really start to get upset. Can't she go straight to the goal?

- We, Gillian and I, are the magical fruits of two doppelgangers. We were born during "a dark sky, a curtain of water was falling off the sky, and a full shiny ball illuminated the sky..." She tells me with a very formal language which makes me question myself about what she is actually doing. She's playing me?

- Are you reciting a poem or something? I ask her annoyed and upset.

- Don't interrupt me. You want to know things. You listen. I'm just telling you words for words what Qetsiyah told me, she says sternly, seriously and madly. She definitively grew up without an education... So, "and a full shiny ball illuminated the sky." She repeats her last sentence before smirking at me and titling her head on the side. But it wasn't any normal full moon. Remember? That night, the moon was red... Tells me, Artemis. Red... I remember it was a full moon but... Oh... Ohh! Yes, I remember that Amara wanted to do something special during that red moon. Well, something special did happen... I stare quietly at Arty, keeping a small frown. Yeah, you do seem to remember, she says, still smiling. Good. Then you won't be surprised if I tell you it also happened when Gillian was born, she continues to inform me, this time, speaking like it was no big deal. Of course... I should have guessed...

- I don't get it, I reply with confusion, crossing my arms over my chest. I don't get what the red moon has to do with this... Artemis rolls her eyes, annoyed.

- Doppelgängers are specials. Children of doppelgängers are even more special and it has to do with the sky, the space and the time. Gillian and I's blood are somehow connected or... The same, she responds to me with an annoyed and exasperated tone, clearly not appreciating to be associated with the Salvatore girl.

- Connected? I repeat her word. I shake my head negatively again, sighing upset. Artemis, can you be direct? We don't have all day! I demand and remind her seriously. We're looking for the Anchor...

- Why do you think I have powers and she doesn't? Yet... Asks me, Artemis, frowning seriously before rolling her eyes.

- Because she was a vampire before she could trigger them, I respond to my daughter with an obvious tone.

- Bullsh*t! Two more tentatives, she says while rolling her eyes. I give her a look as I heard her swearing again. Artemis stares at me before she motions me to try again. She completely ignores my warning looks...

- Because she doesn't... Because Stefan Salvatore and Katherine Petrova aren't witches, I answer again, sounding less sure of myself. Artemis makes a buzz noise, which indicates me I'm wrong.

- One more try, she says, lifting one finger up. Hum... I don't know... What else could there be? I shake my head negatively, giving up in the guesses. Are you really that ignorant? I frown to her question, not appreciating it. Gillian Salvatore is just like me, meaning she already has magic in her. It doesn't matter if she is a vampire or not. She is a doppelgänger coming from two doppelgängers. She can be both a vampire and a witch if she wants to. She just needs to triggers them or find a kind soul who would help her triggering them by giving her a strong wave of supernatural energy, explains, Arty to me, speaking with a serious voice and annoyed at the same time. She definitively hates the Salvatore girl...

- If she wants to? How does she can get powers? I question to my daughter, frowning confused. Yet, interested in this story. If the Salvatore girl has powers... Who knows what she could accomplish? She has the temper to do a lot of things... And if the universe made her doppelgänger, vampire and probably a witch... It's not for nothing...

- You want that things to have powers?! Exclaims, Arty, with a sudden madness. Ugh! I roll my eyes, hating her mood swings. It's a very annoying habit of hers... I'm the strong one here. I'm supposed to be the winner of this... She replies but abruptly stops talking like she... Like she shouldn't have said those words.

- Winner? Winner of what? I ask her, frowning confused.

- Nothing. Just forget it, answers, Artemis, before she turns around and starts to walk away from me with a rapid pace. She's going? Just like that? No!

- Artemis, wait, we're not done! Arty! What are you going to do to the Salvatore girl? I demand her with a serious tone, speaking louder. However, my daughter doesn't answer me. Instead, she rushes away, disappearing from my sight. Artemis? Arty! I call her but it's useless. What is she going to do?

Katherine's P.O.V.

- Ms. Gilbert? Calls me, a woman, after she opened the front door of the Whitmore House. She looks rather surprised to see me... Well, I was kind of waiting for people to be surprised. That's how we make remarkable entrance, right?

- You know me? I demand her with a slight confused tone. Caroline didn't mention that people would know me... I mean, people like her. I thought they were supposed to hide from them since they think the girls are vampires...

- I'm Dianne Freeman. We met the night your roommate died, answers, the woman, looking surprised again that I don't remember her. Oh... Right...

- Of course. Crazy night, I reply with a sad tone, shaking my head negatively. Anyway, I am here for the shindig, I suddenly tell her, giving her a small and innocent smile. So easy...

- I didn't realize you'd be joining us, replies, Ms. Freeman, lightly frowning confused.

- Did I forget to RSVP? I ask with a fake confused tone and frown. Sorry, I've just been so busy with my studies, I apologize, giving her a fake excuse as I smile once again.

- We just started the tea, she tells me with a smile that kind of says a lot... Well, it does to me since I am one step ahead of her... I smile to thank her and Ms. Freeman ushers me into the door. I step inside the house without any problem which clearly confused the woman as she saw me crossing the threshold. I might not look at her, but I can still see on my sides...

- Got any food? I demand her, still with my innocent smile before I look around the house. So many people well dressed up. Oh! A table with several dishes! I approach the table filled with food, leaving Dianne Freeman at the front door. This all looks so good! What will I start with? Those toasts look absolutely delicious! Raw vegetables maybe? Oh, the sandwiches!! I pick one sandwich and start eating it. It tastes as good as it looks! I stuff food into my mouth as well as in my purse. I don't have any money and I don't know where I'll be tomorrow. It's just precautions... I continue biting in my sandwich when I see a cute blonde guy staring at me with confused eyes. A small smirk is plastered on his face. What? Are you the sandwich police? I ask him with an annoyed tone, still eating at the same time. God, those sandwiches are really delicious...

- No. Just uh... Trying to figure out why Wes told me to stay away from you, he replies with a slight confused tone while looking at me with serious eyes. Staying away from me... I mean, Elena Gilbert? So, they know each other...

- Do I know you? I ask him with a fake confused tone, pointing at the young man with my sandwich.

- Aaron, he replies, slightly looking hurt that I don't remember him. Oh... We met yesterday. You changed your hair...It's... 

- Aaron. Duh. Hi! I say, playing as normal as I can. Caroline and I are going to have a talk about who the hell I should know on this campus. Because people know me... I mean Elena, but I don't. Very annoying... So, what are you doing here? Are you apart of, I stop and step closer to him before whispering very lowly, the secret society? I demand him, smiling. Confused, the young man stares at me with a frown.

- The what? He asks me in confusion.

- You know, the society, I whisper again, very lowly. I give him a quick smile and wink which makes him smile back.

- I still have no idea, he replies, shaking his head negatively. Oh...

- Either you're genuinely clueless or you're very good at keeping secrets, I tell him, trying to turn that into a compliment despite this annoyed feeling inside me. I smile at him when I suddenly feel something almost sliding down my throat. Oh... I begin to cough, so I turn around before spitting something in my hand. What? No...

- Is that your tooth? Asks me, Aaron, from behind me. This isn't good...

No. What is happening to me? I whisper to myself, starting to panic. First, grey hair now this... It has to be the cure... I mean, I don't have it anymore so it has do have something linked about this, right? I spin back around and start to leave as I hear Aaron asking me if I'm okay. No, I'm not obviously...

Stefan's P.O.V.

- Look at all the incredible things they've dreamt up to do with food, tells me, Qetsiyah as her and I are sitting on the sofa in the cabin. Elena is sitting on the floor, against a wall close to the entrance of the cabin. She seems annoyed, mad and hurt. Well, she got idiotically lured here... Pineapple on pizza? Asks me, Qetsiyah, looking and sounding amazed. I hum positively, lightly smiling at her. Suddenly, Tessa notes that Elena looks distraught in the corner of the room. She smirks. So sad. Let me guess, gluten-free? Jokes, the Old Witch with the vampire.

- How did you get here? Questions, Elena, speaking with a mad and hurt tone.

- Excuse me? Asks, Qetsiyah, sounding confused like she didn't hear her.

- Here, alive, from the Other Side. How did you come back to life? Repeats and asks, Elena, turning her head to finally look at the Old Witch. Mmh... Good question.

- Ahh. Yeah. That. You can blame your friend Bonnie for that. She opened the door and distracted herself when she brought your little brother back. So I just walked right through when she died, explains, Qetsiyah, talking with a tone like it is not a big deal. Bonnie... Everyone I know mentions her...

- Well today, Silas was going to bring her back to life after he got the anchor, but you told my boyfriend, who has never put anyone's life before mine, including his own, to kill Silas before he could do that. So no. I'm not sad about the pizza, responds, Elena, with a mad tone while she stares at Qetsiyah with a death glare. The Old Witch smirks, before looking back down at the menu with all kind of pizzas.

- Look. Why don't we forget about the pizza? What do you say I make something? I say and suggest to the woman with a smile, closing the menu. Qetsiyah smiles back at me, looking impressed.

- Okay. Roasted duck? She demands me, going on for my plan to cook.

- Wait. Do you have a duck? I ask her, forcing a slight amused tone.

- No. But maybe I can lure one inside. I got Elena in. How much smarter can a duck be? She says and asks before glancing amused at Elena still sitting in a corner. The both of us giggle, while Elena sits to the side and sulks. 

- Go for it, I tell her with a smirk. Qetsiyah laughs and nods positively, actually doing it...

Jeremy's P.O.V.

- We can't kill Silas. Silas is the only one who can bring Bonnie back and he's not going to bring her back until right before he destroys the Other Side, I remind to Damon after he came to look for me... Which I was surprised about... When he arrived, Gillian immediately walked back inside, avoiding her uncle. She told me what happened. I'm not picking sides but... I think both of them have some truth in what they say... It's just complicated.

- Yeah. Well Tessa wants to do it now. Something tells me patience isn't her strong suit, replies, Damon, frowning madly while he looks around to make sure nobody listens to us or walks on us.

- Damon, you promised. You promised Elena that she would see Bonnie again, I remind the raven hair vampire with a serious tone, staring dead at him. I am not getting over this discussion without a fight. This is about Bonnie coming back to life!

- You don't think I'm aware of that? But if Tessa kills Elena, guess who's not going to make it to Bonnie's welcome home party? Asks me, Damon, with a mad tone while trying not to speak too loud. Wait, he's actually serious... He won't choose Bonnie... Of course he won't... But that means he doesn't choose Stefan either then... I get why Gillian was so angry now... The plan's off Jeremy. Bonnie's not coming back. Sorry, he tells me, avoiding my eyes before he walks rapidly passed me and back inside the warehouse. No... No, it can't happen like that! I didn't come all over here with them so I can watch Damon kill Silas just because Elena got dumbly lured to a cabin with Qetsi-something and Stefan. Yeah, he told me... I turn around and go after Damon... Or try to as least...

- It's okay, Jeremy, I hear Bonnie telling me which made me stop in my tracks abruptly. I look at her, giving her a sorry look.

- Bonnie, she's my sister but... I begin to say with an apologizing tone.

- Jeremy Gilbert, calls and interrupts me, Bonnie, with a gentle smile, do you not know me at all? Is there a part of you that thinks for one minute that I'd let one of my friends die just so that I could come back to life? I'm dead, Jer, and as much as I want to come back, maybe i'm just supposed to accept that, she asks and tells me with an understanding tone like all of this is okay. But is it really okay? She said it herself. She wants to come back...

- We were so close, I whisper with a sad tone, still looking at her with a sorry frown.

- I know we were, she replies with her beautiful smile. She was so happy about it... Now go help him kill Silas, she suddenly tells me, looking serious, yet, sad. But... I guess there's no need to say more... Frustrated and not okay with all of this, I sigh and reluctantly listen to the dead witch. I leave to go back inside the warehouse, under her sad eyes...

Gillian's P.O.V.

After leaving Jeremy's sides, I immediately went back inside the warehouse. I don't want to see my uncle, not after the argument we had. I think I'll never understand him. I'll never understand why he is like this. Why? This is even more upsetting... I was walking back to where I left Kol... Well, I hope he is still there... Until I felt something weird. A strange sensation. Like something or someone that wasn't supposed to be here just arrived. I don't like it...

- Boo? I suddenly hear my uncle coming inside. I don't turn around. Instead, I lift my hand up, telling him to stay quiet. Boo...? Calls me, Damon, again, whispering this time. I slowly spin around to face him, keeping a suspicious frown. Damon comes closer to me, frowning confused as he looks around as well. What's wrong? He asks me in a whisper, clearly seeing that something is wrong.

- Sul opraem chele kouzlo, we suddenly hear a male voice. I turn around, discovering a man. Who the hell is that? And what language is he speaking?

- I've met a lot of witches in my day. Never quite heard that one before, says, my uncle to the man who just appeared at some distance behind us, all while coming to stand before me. Oh... Confused, I turn around and discover another man standing there. Argh... I get it.

- Damon, I call my uncle in a whisper as I pull on his shirt. Damon turns around and sees the second man. Let me guess. Travelers, I tell him with an annoyed tone. Damon nods positively, clearly not appreciating what is going on right now. I look alternately between the two Travelers when they suddenly begin to repeat the chant over and over. I said it, I don't like that! I step back as I see one of the man walking over to us. AHH! Damn it! I scream as the sun coming inside burned me. What...? How...? The daylight ring...

- Gillian! Calls me, Damon, pulling me back in the shadow. However, he is the one burning this time. AHH! Ah-ah! Groans and screams, my uncle, in pain. Why do you witches always go for the daylight ring? He asks with an annoyed tone, making sarcasm. Suddenly, Damon rushes towards the first Traveler we saw and shove his hand in his chest. Brutal... I was about to do you little euro-tribe a favor. I wanna kill Silas too, tells, Damon. What? Kill Silas? I mean, I know Silas wants to die but... Why killing him now?

- That's the problem. We don't want him dead yet, answers seriously, the second Traveler, frowning angrily. That accent... What is he doing? I stare at him, seeing the man approaching me quiet rapidly. Hell no...

- Well, that's not gonna work for me, suddenly says, Damon, ripping the heart out of the Traveler. The second one stops in his tracks, looking at his dead friend on the ground. Ohh, he's not happy... The Traveler turns his head to look back at me, hate flashing through his eyes. No... I prepare myself to fight when the man suddenly groans in pain. Huh? Frowning confused, I watch the man falling dead on the ground, letting me discover Kol standing there with his heart in his hand. My man.

- I let you out of my sight for few minutes in this warehouse and you manage to find yourself in trouble, Darling? Asks me playfully, Kol, before dropping the heart next to the corpse. I smile at him and walk over to my fiancé. He leans in and I get on my tip toes to exchange a passionate kiss with him as my arms circles the back of his neck. Someone clearing its throat breaks our moment... Ah, right, Damon...

Caroline's P.O.V.

- You're oddly calm, which only adds to my complete and utter terror, I hear Dr. Maxfield telling me with a weak voice. Oh right... I almost forgot about him. I glance at the professor who is still sitting on the chair, tied up with the vervain soaked blood pouring from his arm. He seems pale and in a daze... I sigh and get up from a stool.

- Sorry. I spaced, I apologize to the man while trying to take the thing off his arm as delicately as I can.

- You spaced? Caroline, I would have bled to death, he asks and tells me with a disbelieving tone. He's not going to upset me too!

- You know what? I ask him upset, snatching the band-aid and needle from his arm, making him wince. I just broke up with my boyfriend for good. My heart is in pieces. Sue me for having a moment, I complain to the professor, throwing the band-aid in the trash.

- My apologies, he excuses himself, looking tired. Is the moment over? He questions to me, changing the subject immediately.

- Yes. It is. Now answer my questions truthfully, I reply, sighing. I lunge forward and look into Dr. Maxfield's eyes. What is the secret society? I demand him, compelling him.

- It's called Augustine,  he answers to me. Well, compulsion seems to work...

- Augustine? I repeat the word with a confused tone. I've never heard of it, I reply, shaking my head negatively. Is he saying the truth or...?

- Well, that's the whole point, he replies with a slight sarcasm, smirking.

- How do you become a member? I demand him seriously, forcing a non amused smile back.

- Most recruits are legacies, but some of us were chosen for our extraordinary talents, he answers to me. Well, it sounds like the truth to me...

- And what is your extraordinary talent? I question him with a mocking tone.

- Being brilliant, he responds, like it should have been an obvious answer. I roll my eyes, annoyed of his arrogance.

- Not to mention that you're willing to lie on autopsy reports like my roommate's! I exclaim, reminding him what he did. You knew she was killed by a vampire. Is that why you covered up her death? I ask him seriously, frowning upset.

- No. I covered up her death because it wasn't just any vampire. It was the Augustine vampire, he corrects me seriously. Augustine vampire? What is he talking about?

- Hang on. Okay. So, your creepy elitist society also has their own vampire, I state with disbelief. I scoff, getting closer to him. Who is it? I demand him, not giving him another choice than to answer. He has to anyway... Before he could say a word, someone knocks on the door. Oh... I turn to look at who it is But I can't see the face.

- Wes, are you in there? It's Dianne Freeman, demands, a woman, from behind the door. Freeman? That name tells me something... Isn't she the woman who questioned Elena and I when Megan got killed? Anyway, I face back the professor, snatching the ropes that are holding him tied up to the chair.

- You were wrong. Elena Gilbert and I are not vampires, we're just regular freshmen. You're light-headed because you just gave blood this morning. Forget everything that happened here, I rapidly say to Dr. Maxfield, staring into his eyes while still using compulsion. With my vampire speed, I leave the room as I hear the door getting opened. That was close...

Dr. Maxfield's P.O.V.

- Wes? I hear someone calling for me while coming in my lab. What happened? So you are here! Exclaims, Dianne, looking relieved to see me. Dianne...? Why is she here?

- Of course I'm here. Why? I reply and ask to the officer with a confused tone.

- Because it's five o'clock. You missed the Whitmore party, she answers, reminding me the party we had today. What?  I look at my phone, seeing that it is already late.

- What? I was working. The day must have gotten away from me, I tell to the woman, hiding my trouble. I mean... I'm kind of lost right now...

- That's not all you missed. Guess who I watched strut right into the front door? She asks me with a small smile. I frown even more confused, waiting for her to continue talking. Elena Gilbert, she admits to me. Clearly not a vampire, she replies, impressed by the girl. What made you so convinced she was? She asks me, looking confused.

- I have no idea. I guess I was wrong, I respond to the woman, frustrated to have that one wrong. But I was so sure about her being a vampire... I'm never wrong usually... God, and I hate that lost feeling...

Stefan's P.O.V.

- Try this. Let me know what you think, I say to Qetsiyah as I am cooking a little something on a stove. The Old Witch is standing next to me while Elena is sitting at a table in the back.

- All right, she whispers as I bring the spoon to her mouth. Qetsiyah tastes the concoction and smiles. Mmm. It's good, she tells me with an impressed tone while biting her lower lip seductively.

- Okay. I get it, I turn around, just like Qetsiyah, after we heard Elena speaking up for the first time in hours. You hate me. You might not have any memories, Stefan, but I do. This person, she's not the type of person you would like, she tells me with a hurt and sad tone. Oh... Well, I know that. Qetsiyah looks at me with an amused look, before faking a hurt one to Elena.

- That's not very nice, especially considering I've allowed you to remain alive until sundown, reminds sarcastically and seriously, Qetsiyah to Elena. I should go back to the stove... Next to me, I see the Old Witch looking around the room, seeing that twilight is upon us. Ahh. Almost sundown, says, Qetsiyah, smirking at Elena. I discretely glance at her before she walks away, looking at her phone. Mmh... Now might be the time...

Elena, don't say a word. I've got this. I know you think I hate you, but I don't. I won't let her hurt you. I promise, I say to the Gilbert vampire, speaking in a hushed tone so only her can hear me...

Qetsiyah's P.O.V.

Why isn't he picking up for... I begin to ask myself as I am making a phone call to the other Salvatore brother. I want to know why he hasn't called back yet. Why is this taking so long? He's with Silas, it shouldn't be hard to kill him.

- What? I hear Damon Salvatore asking me with a bothered tone. He sounded occupied... That's a good thing...

- Is he dead yet? I ask him with a slight excited tone.

- There you are. Man up. We're under attack, I hear him saying to someone else behind the phone. Under attack? No he's not dead yet. My niece and I were just ambushed by some of your inbred cousins. Any idea why Travelers, who hate Silas, would want to stop me from killing him? Informs and demands me, the raven hair vampire. He sounds so angry... And that's not the answer I was waiting for...

- They probably want his blood, I answer him, giving him a possibility to what is going on.

- For what? Questions, Damon, with a confused and impatient tone.

- Silas drank the cure from Katherine. Now his blood is the cure, I reply, explaining him how this works.

- But they're not immortal, so who do they want it for? He continues to question me, still not getting it. Annoyed, I roll my eyes by his ignorance.

- Think about it, Damon. The Travelers aren't fans of immortality. I had to bind the Other Side to something, something that would last forever, something that Silas couldn't destroy, I explain him seriously, giving him hints without saying it all in a rush.

- What? His favorite childhood sled? Asks me, Damon Salvatore, with a dark sarcasm mixed with an annoyed tone.

- Something a little closer to his heart. Two thousand years old, immortal, indestructible. You're a quick boy, Damon. Figure it out, I answer to the vampire with a smirk. I think I cannot be more precise without revealing who she is... I hang up, still smirking as I look at the screen of my phone. All idiots... I spin around to go back to Stefan, but before I could do one step, I feel something piercing my stomach. Oh...

- Elena, run! I hear Stefan screaming to the brunette doppelgänger vampire after he stabbed me. Traitor... We can definitively not trust people looking like Silas... I lift my hand to stop Elena with my powers but Stefan manages to throw me against the wall behind me. Hurt, I land hardly on the floor while the two vampires speed out of the cabin, into the night. That's not going to happen like that...

Damon's P.O.V.

- No way, I say with realization, staring straight in front of me after that creepy Old Witch hung up on me. Rude...

- What? I hear the Original Vampire asking me while he approaches me from nowhere.

- Not possible. Tessa may be insane, but she's a bona fide genius, I state to the fiancé of my niece, still not moving. I turn around and face the man as Jeremy joins us. Two thousand years old, immortal, indestructible. The anchor isn't a thing. It's a person, I state to them two. We should have guessed... That's bloody genius. I glance at the Original Vampire, seeing him frowning as he looks around the warehouse. She never killed Amara, I state to them before frowning confused. What is he looking for? Kol turns around and starts to quiet leave. Why that face, Willy Fox? I ask him with a confused tone. Wait... He was with Gillian minutes ago... Where's my niece? I ask him seriously and confused, approaching him. Kol turns to look at Jeremy and I. He looks suspicious and concerned.

- Have you seen Artemis around? He asks us like he feels that something is about to happen. Oh... Hum... I completely forgot that she actually came with us... I exchange a look with Jeremy before the two of us look back at Kol. I don't like that...

Gillian's P.O.V.

- There you are! I hear a voice coming from behind me. Immediately, I grab a piece of wood from a boxe before turning around. I recognized that voice perfectly... Really? I'm six meters away from you, tells me, Artemis, with an annoyed tone.

- Distance doesn't matter, I answer her, frowning seriously as I hold the stick before me.

- Look, I'm sorry for earlier and last time with Kol. Completely out of limit and slutty, apologizes, Artemis to me, putting her hands in surrender. She might apologize, I still feel like this is not real... There's something behind all of this...

- I agree, I reply, scoffing at the same time. Unfortunately, I quiet don't believe your apology, I admit to her, still keeping my guards up. Artemis smiles, nodding positively.

- Clever girl, she tells me, nodding her head up and down while shrugging. I roll my eyes, hating that she actually thinks I'm stupid. I just came to warn you. If you think you're going to win over me, you're wrong. I'm 1800 and bit more years older than you. You're a kid, a beginner to my eyes. I can smash you in a finger snap, she warns me in a threatening tone while slowly stepping up towards me. Why is she saying this? Winning? Winning what? I don't understand... I watch Artemis still approaching me dangerously which makes me even more on the defensive. Suddenly, my doppelgänger smirks like she just had an idea. I frown confused all while staying concentrated. Artemis snaps her fingers and a freezing sensation is felt down my chest. Not again...

- Ugh... Art... Ah... I groan, barely able to call her. God, it hurts...! I drop the piece of wood and fall on my knees at the same time. I'm so cold... 

- Does it hurt? Asks me, Artemis, sounding amused to see me in pain. I stay silent, groans still escaping my mouth. What's that? I can't hear you? Tells me, Artemis, lightly leaning in and placing her hand behind her hear, like she is motioning me to speak louder. I bet she loves this... Of course she does...

- Why...? I demand her in pain, freezing in place. Where is everyone? Kol...

- It's fun and it makes me feel powerful, she replies with a serious and non caring tone while still smirking. I groan again, gripping onto my heart. The heartbeats are getting slower, smoke starts to escape my mouth every time I breath and I'm starting to shiver.

- No... Why do... You... Hate me? I ask her the best I can for her to understand my question.

- You're just a damn replica of me. You're a draft and you're useless in this world, she answers immediately and like it is no big deal to say those words to me while she is looking at her nails at the same time.

- What Happ... Ened to you...? Why... Being so... Cruel and...? Ah! I ask her in pain before screaming as I felt like a piece of ice just rushed hardly through the heart valve. No...

- I wish I could answer that, but my father told me something interesting which has got me completely rethinking few things. But anyway, he didn't make me rethink about you. Actually he gave me even more strength to eliminate you, tells me, Artemis, with a serious tone and in a threatening way. I look up at her, shivering, feeling like I am being freezed in place. Why is nobody coming? Did she do something to them? I groan again, leaning in as I grip harder onto my heart. Someone just do something, please... Are you dying of cold? Suddenly asks me, Artemis, using a fake concerned tone. I look up at her, groaning in pain, yet, madly as well. That makes me so mad how much she loves to do this to me. She's clearly stronger with her powers and I can't fight it back... Maybe I should find a radiator or something... She says while looking around the warehouse. However, right after she looked on both her sides, she looks back down at me, smirking. Nah. You're good looking like a dead Smurf, she says with a threatening tone, crouching before me. Shaking and freezing, I stare at her with a death glare when she is suddenly thrown away from me. I let a breath of relief as I feel that freezing sensation stopping.

- Darling? Are you okay? Asks me, Kol, taking his jacket off and covering me with it. I let him do before he brings me against him, holding me tightly.

- I'll be fine, I whisper, smoke still getting out of my mouth as I shiver. My fiancé runs his hand in my back, warming me up, as I suddenly see Damon appearing in a rush. Jeremy is still running around, coming in our way. I know he is, I can hear him...

- You're so dead! Tells, Damon, in a threatening way while he walks towards Artemis. My doppelgänger growls madly while getting back up on her feet. She lifts her head in my direction and pain is suddenly consuming my head...

- Ahh!! I scream in pain, holding my head with my two hands while resisting the best I can.

- Stop it!! Screams, Jeremy, finally arriving. He is holding his crossbow up, aimed at Artemis. That's why he was longer... Hey! Do you hear me?! Screams, the Vampire Hunter, clearly threatening her. Ugh, that pain!

- Oh I heard you. But I don't care, replies, Artemis, while smirking at them. Without hesitating, Jeremy shoots at my doppelgänger, the arrow flying straight for her heart. However, Artemis seems to be faster and stops the arrow right before her. Oh... Missed, she tells him, reversing the arrow and sending it back to him. Jer dodges it in time, making it land in one of the boxes.

- Ahh-ahh!! I continue to scream, still holding my head and leaning forward. I am almost laying on the floor. I feel Kol holding me as best as he can, as he struggles to see me in such pain.

- If you want her to live, let me take her outside of the warehouse. I need her, tells, Artemis. Need me? She was ready to kill me a minute ago!

- Absolutely not, she's staying! Replies back, my fiancé, anger taking over his voice. I glance up at Artemis, seeing her face tensing with anger. No... My doppelgänger looks back at me, frowning more.

- AHHH!! I yell this time, feeling like my brain is about to explode.

- Gillian! Calls me, Damon, rushing to my sides, worried. If I wasn't in such pain, I would actually be surprised of him. I mean we did just argued hours ago and badly. But I don't really have time to think about this right now. Tears of pain roll down my face as I yell and cry at the same time. Turn your back and I'll rip you in a second, threats, Damon, in the darkest way possible.

- I'm taking her or she dies, replies seriously, Artemis.

- She dies, you're next! Warns threateningly, Kol to Silas's daughter. For a moment, Artemis keeps hold of the pain she is inflicting me until it suddenly stops. I stop screaming but breath heavily, relieved. God, it feels good that it stopped... Though, my head feels heavy now.

- Does that mean we have a deal? Questions, Artemis, lowering her hand.

- Sorry. I don't deal with people who hurt my family, answers, Damon, getting up on his feet and standing before Kol and I. He's really protecting us... I mean, it surprising, right?

- Too bad. Come on, Scratch Copy of me, we got some work to do, calls and tells me, my doppelgänger lifting her hand again. What is she doing? Without me doing anything, my body moves for myself. She's controlling me... I get up and walk over to her like a magnet is pulling me. I feel Kol, Jeremy and Damon trying to stop me, but I push their hands away. If she wants me to come, I will... Artemis smiles as I arrive before her. Wasn't so hard to come closer to me, was it? she asks me with an amused smirk. I stare at her with anger, my cheeks stained with tears, my eyes certainly red and puffy and sweat rolling down my face. Yeah, I was cold, but that pain heated me up... Artemis looks behind me and waves at the men. Bye-bye, she tells them before turning around. I look at my fiancé, my uncle and my friend, all of them wishing to run after me and stopping me from following her.

- I'll be fine. Remember, I say to them, but mostly speaking to Kol.

- I love you, Beautiful, he tells me with love in his voice, taking a single step forward. I sniffle because of my previous crying and smile gently at him. I mimic an "I love you too" back at him, which makes him crack a very faint smile. I turn around to go follow Artemis when I hear a sudden voice speaking up.

- Come back quick... I stop and turn around to look at Damon. Please, he pleads me, looking around nervously before his eyes land on me. I stay quiet, but nod understandingly at him. I just hope that Artemis won't use anymore of her magic on me... I turn back and go to where Artemis went to, holding onto Kol's jacket which is still enveloping me.

Kol's P.O.V.

- Are we really letting her go? I ask to Damon, looking at my fiancée's uncle with rage in my eyes. That Artemis girl... I'll kill her one day without remorse.

- I don't know... He says with a calm voice, though, he follows the two doppelgängers with his eyes. Damon frowns, looking clearly not sure about this.

- We can't do nothing! She almost got killed! I reply back to the vampire, raging. Angry, I smash a box with my fists, breaking on side of it in one hit. I groan as I try to calm down. It's not boxes I have to smash...

- Man, you know Gillian. It's not magic that will destroy her... Tells me, Jeremy. I spin around and rush up in front of the Gilbert boy.

- Do not tell me not to worry when my fiancée almost died under my eyes! I exclaim to the boy with anger. I feel my face transforming as my hands are shaking. I'm so going to get rid of that doppelgänger!

- Hey! Go calm down over there, tells me, Damon, pushing me away from Jeremy. My face goes back to normal. Though, the anger stays. I don't reply and turn around, leaving. I can't stay and do nothing...

Silas's P.O.V.

As I walk through the warehouse, I went deeper and deeper. It has to be here... I feel it. I walk through some alley in the warehouse, looking to my left and to my right constantly and very carefully. Oh... This one is... It stands out from all the other ones here... It's worth trying to open it. It's true, I don't know what to look for, but I do see and feel that there's something behind this one. "Fragile"... What's fragile? What could be that tall to fit in this crate? I approach it and place my hand on it as I examine it. Something is definitely inside... And it's not just some straw like the others. With my crowbar, I open the tall crate. More straw... But there's something behind it. I push it away on the floor discovering a familiar person laying dead there. No...

- Amara... I whisper with realization as I see the stone statue of my Love standing upright. What is she doing here? How long has she been in there? I thought... Oh my God... All this time I thought... My Love... You're still alive, I whisper with disbelief as I stare at her with soften eyes. She is still so pretty... She hasn't changed... I need to get her out of here. I drop the crowbar and turn around to go find... Bingo! I don't know what those two guys are doing here nor who they are but they will do. I just need to compel them, easy. Wait... They're dead... What...? It doesn't matter... I grab one of them and drag him over to my Love. She needs strength, she needs blood. I reach back the boxe where Amara is and cut the man's wrist open with my knife. I lift him up and place the wrist up to her mouth. Come on drink... Just prior to her complete un-calcifying, Amara suddenly grabs the man's hand with hers and continues to feed. She's back... Amara, it's me, I say as I finally see her lovely face again. To the sound of my voice, Amara opens her eyes for the first time in two thousand years, seeing my face once again. Her eyes... They're still as pretty as I first saw them. Right, we need to go... I grab one of her arm and pass it around my shoulders while one of my arm goes around her waist. Where can we exit this warehouse? I begin to step toward the end of the alley and look on my sides. Definitely not on the right... I turn to the left until seeing that greenish light saying EXIT. That must be the back entrance... That'll definitely do it. We exit the warehouse, my hands still holding her tightly as I help my one-true-love getting out of that awful place. I knew I would find her again...

- Go away, go away. Leave me alone, tells me, Amara, coming slowly back to her as we step away outside in the back of the warehouse. I feel her pushing me away the best she can but I hold her even tighter.

- No, no, no. It's okay. Who are you talking to, huh? I reassure her and ask her with a confused tone. It does sound like she isn't talking to me. It's me, it's me, I repeat again, speaking softly to my Love.

- Silas, she calls me with a confused tone.

- It's me, I repeat, nodding positively.

- How is this possible? Silas, how are you here? After all this time... Questions and tells me, Amara, leaning against a dumpster we walk next to. She's still so weak...

- I thought you were dead. You and our baby, Artemis... Qetsiyah said she killed you two. She held your heart in her hands, I explain to her with sadness in my voice. Amara faces me, looking confused and lost. She's so beautiful...

- Arty... Where's our baby? She asks me, looking worried for our child.

- She's here. She's here, I reply with a smile, nodding positively at her to reassure her. Amara sighs of relief before nodding.

- She lied, she suddenly tells me. She couldn't kill us. There was only one cure. She wanted it for you, responds, Amara, speaking about Qetsiyah. And I thought all this time that Qetsiyah actually killed the two loves of my life...

- I took it. I'm sorry. I wanted to be with you. I wanted to be at peace with you, I apologize and admit to her, staring into her deep brown and lovely eyes. Amara stares at me for a small moment with wide eyes.

- The cure runs in your veins, she whispers with a surprised tone.

- I was ready to die for you, I confess to my one-true-love, thinking this is the most beautiful and worthy way to die. Amara faintly smiles and steps closer to me, hugging me. She's really back, I'm not dreaming. I missed her so much... Holding her, talking to her, looking at her... Just small details, but they all mean so much to me.

- I love you, Silas, she whispers in my ear. I smile and hold her even tighter against me. I'm so sorry, she suddenly says. What...? I was about to pull away from her when she suddenly stabs me in the neck. Ah! I have to be cured, she tells me with a desperate tone before biting down my neck, feeding one me. No... Why? After a moment, she pulls out from me and I stand in front of her, dizzy. How much blood did she take from me? I can't live another day, she whispers with a sad tone, staring at me. I stay quiet, my surrounding all spinning. No... She suddenly whispers. What...?

- Mom? I hear Artemis calling for her mother. Oh... She found us. I wished she wouldn't see us like this...

- Mom? This is your mom?! I hear another familiar voice. Oh... Hum... Gillian Salvatore... I don't feel well. I should have known...

- Watch it. It's my mom you're talking about, replies threateningly, Artemis to the Salvatore girl.

- Arty? Baby? It's really you? Says, Amara to our daughter, my blood still dripping down her chin. My Love walks passed me to go join our daughter's sides. I can't... I fall on my knees, too weak.

- Mom! Calls, Artemis for her mother, sounding happy for the first time since I've seen her again. I thought I would never hear her so happy again... I hear Arty running up to her mother, Amara running up to her as well. I turn my head, looking at the scene... Everything is spinning. It's bad... But that sight of my two loves reaching each other and immediately hugging one another. I miss seeing this... Mom...? I suddenly hear Artemis saying with pain in her voice. I frown confused when I see Amara pulling away from our daughter. What...? Arty falls on her knees, bleeding. No...

- No! I say the best I can. I get up, fighting the dizziness. However, I don't make more than three steps until I fall on the ground, weak. Arty...

- Why are you doing this to me?! Ah! Leave me alone... Leave me alone... No! Screams crazily, my Love, grabbing her head before she runs away from us. Where is she going? Everything was going so well until two minutes ago. Artemis groans in pain as she takes a piece of glass off from her stomach. I glance up at my daughter and lift one hand up for her to help me. Even doing that demands a lot of energy for me right now... Artemis looks down at me as she seems to hesitate for a moment. She starts to walk towards me, but abruptly stops. What...? She shakes her head negatively, frowning upset, before she runs up to where her mother went to. No... I drop my arm, tired, and close my eyes. I just have to wait, is that it?

- Silas? I hear a familiar voice calling me before fast footsteps are heard. What...? But Artemis went...

- I'm dead... I say with a weak voice, my vision still spinning.

- Not yet... She answers, sounding sorry. Just lay down. You need to stay calm, she tells me softly, holding me down and still.

- Arty... Please... I plead my daughter, trying to push her hands away. We need to go after Amara...

- Silas, it's me. It's Gillian. Artemis went after Amara, replies, the girl, passing her right hand on my cheek. Gillian? Oh... I thought... It was too good to be true...

- Amara... Where is she? I ask her with a confused, weak and sad tone.

- How much blood did she take from you? Questions, the Salvatore girl to me, sounding confused. I close my eyes, tired, and don't answer her. Silas, look at me. It's all going to be fine, she tells me softly while staying by my sides for the second time since we know each other... I hear footsteps approaching us rapidly before someone crouches next to her. The Original Vampire has arrived...

Doctor Maxfield's Lab

- Elena Gilbert, what brings you by? I ask to the brunette girl walking in my lab as I was looking for my recorder. I know I put it around here, but where? It's weird... I have this memory lapse... Without a word, the girl tosses me something and I catch it. My recorder... Why did she had it? How'd you get this? I ask her with a confused, yet, serious tone.

- Mystery, she answers, sitting on the table in front of me. I listened to about half before I nearly blew my brains out from boredom except for the part about your subject's blood being abnormal. That part was mildly interesting, she admits and tells me with a tone saying that she probably wants to know something. That's kind of like a blackmail, isn't it?

- Well, thanks for returning it, I tell her, avoiding the subject.

- Now that subject, 62547, right? Is that the Augustine vampire? She questions to me, grabbing a small tube from the table, playing with it like a kid. She looks up at me, smirking.

- I think you should go, I tell her seriously, keeping my secrets to myself. They're called secret for a reason...

- Heh. And do what? Sprinkle all of your dirty little secrets across campus, like Augustine and all the vampire experiments that you've been doing? She says with a suggesting tone, which immediately made me nervous. She can't do that... That would scare people and ruin everything we have done until now. Come on, Dr. Wes. Aren't you supposed to be some sort of genius? She says, sounding like she is questioning my knowledge. I'm sure we can come up with some creative solution for our little predicament, tells me, Elena while smirking.

- I have to say if I wasn't such a genius, I might actually think you were blackmailing me, Elena, I reply to the girl, smirking back at her. If she thinks I am going to give it up so easily...

- Actually, my name is Katherine. Elena is my doppelgänger, she admits to me, seriously. What...? So they do exist? And I got fooled by one? And while I let you chew on that I'll admit there is something that I can't solve on my own, she tells me, losing her smirk and getting down the table. I look at the girl pulling something out of her purse and holding it out on the palm of her hand. Ugh...

Is that a tooth? I ask her, looking at the tooth in her hand.

- It's my tooth. I think I'm dying, and I need you to save my life, she replies seriously, looking slightly on edge and fearful because of what is happening to her. Oh... That sounds... Unexpected and surprising...

Amara's P.O.V.

- Stop talking. It's not up to you. Leave me alone. Leave me alone. Please, leave me alone. Leave me alone, I repeat over and over, looking to my right, to my left, in front of me, behind... And I do over and over again. I feel followed. And those voices, those people... Why won't they leave?!! Why do they want to touch me? I walk around the incoherently outside of that... That... Thing I was locked up in, bumping in enormous crates. What is going on? Where am I going? Blindly, I continue walking, until I see a man standing in front of me. I gasp and stop abruptly walking. Are you real? I ask to the man with raven hair and icy blue eyes. I can't even tell what's real or not anymore...

- Are you? He asks me back, frowning confused to see me. I don't understand... Who's that man? What...? Where am I?

- Mom? I hear my daughter calling for me. I turn around, but I don't see anyone. Suddenly, a hand comes over my mouth and an arm goes around my waist. I try to scream, but I can't.

- You're coming with me, tells me, the man, dragging me away from here...

Stefan's P.O.V.

- Well, uh, have a good night, I tell to Elena after her and I walked inside the Salvatore Boarding House. Today was crazy, but I guess that's our lives... Elena stands still before me, faintly smiling.

- Yeah. It's weird. Even with no memory, you're still you, she says, sounding happy about this, but also confused.

- Well, Tessa was gonna kill you, and you don't seem like you deserve that, so I was just going on instinct, that's all, I answer her, just telling her why I truly did what I did.

- Exactly. That's what I'm saying. Your instincts were always to protect me, so, thank you for... For just being you, she says and thanks me, smiling gently. I nod at her before looking down.

- Well, have a good night, I say to the brunette before turning around and going to my bedroom... I just want to sleep now...

Damon's P.O.V.

- Stefan Salvatore sleeps in his own bed tonight, I say to Elena with sarcasm as I heard her small conversation with Stefan. Jeremy and I are sitting in the living-room, as we were waiting for them to come back. Kol is at the shed with Meryll and Gillian is upstairs in her bedroom I think. She said she needed something, I don't know where else she could be. Does that mean he stopped hating us or did the power of the doppelgänger universe push him into the car with you? I ask to my girlfriend, a point of jealousy in my voice.

- Well, he, uh, saved my life, so I'll take that as not hate, answers, Elena to me, sighing lightly while she comes sitting next to me.

- Victory in a day otherwise marred by failure, I reply with sarcasm, trying to joke. But in this moment, it's hard... I lift my bottle of alcohol and Jeremy raises his glass of Bourbon as well. Elena looks at her baby brother, not really for him to have a drink.

- We couldn't get Bonnie back. I get a pass, tells, Jeremy to Elena, sounding sad.

- Did I say anything? She tells him, giving him a small understanding smile.

Jeremy's P.O.V.

- Tell her it's for the best, Jer, I hear Bonnie telling me as she suddenly appears next to me.

- No. No, I won't because it's not, I answer to my dead witch friend, staring madly and sadly at the floor.

- What? Asks me, Damon, looking at me like I am crazy.

- Bonnie's here, I inform them, sighing frustrated because as usual, I am the only one who can see ghosts, meaning I am the only one who can hear her, see her, but like all the others I can't touch her. And I hate it... She wants us not to worry, I tell them as I see Elena looking around the room like she is trying her best to see her.

- We're gonna keep trying, Bonnie. Okay? It's not over. We've dealt with much worse, tells, Elena, addressing her words to her dead friend.

- Well, Silas is M.I.A. and out and about, which is pretty bad. And Amara's been cured, which is even worse because now she's easy to kill, so the fate of the Other Side, where Bonnie currently resides, rests on a living, breathing human being that we now need to protect, explains us, Damon, standing up from the sofa and pacing around. He takes a sip straight from the bottle in his hand while I see Elena frowning confused.

We need to protect? She asks him, confused. Right...

Elena's P.O.V.

I follow Damon outside of the Boarding House as he wants to show me something. We go to his car and he opens the trunk of it. A person is laying in it, squirming around, wearing a piece of fabric that is covering her mouth and her hands are tied up. What the hell?

- Elena, meet Crazy Pants. Crazy Pants, meet Elena, tells us, Damon, doing the "presentation". That's a joke... So after Katherine now there's... Her? How many more "me" do I have in this world? As that girl sees me, she instantly screams like she has seen a ghost... This promise to be another fun adventure...

Stefan's P.O.V.

- Sorry, I... Begins to tell me, my daughter, as I just stepped inside my bedroom. I didn't know she was here... Gillian is sitting at my desk, a pen in her hand. She was writing... I just needed to come here for a bit. I needed to be alone and... Clear my head. This is the only place I thought about, she tells me, getting up from the chair. I nod understandingly.

- Do you want me to go? I demand her softly.

- No, no, it's your room, da... She says, but stops before clearing her throat. I should go, she whispers, looking down and starting to walk toward the door.

- You looked pretty, I tell her, standing still in the middle of my room. Gillian stops walking as she reached the doorway and turns around to look at me. I look up at her, faintly smiling. At the ball in whoever's costume you picked. You looked pretty, I compliment her which makes her smile.

- Thanks. My costume was "Baby" from the movie "Dirty Dancing". We went to see the movie in theater together back in 1987, she answers and explains to me, smiling sadly as she clearly remembers that moment. Right... If only I could remember it too... The two of us exchange a new glance before she smiles at me. I watch her turning around and finally leaving my bedroom. I wish I could share more with her. There's something special about that girl which I love. When she around, she makes me calm... I walk over to my desk to see what she wrote.

"To see a World in a Grain of Sand
And a Heaven in a Wild Flower,
Hold Infinity in the palm of your hand
And Eternity in an hour."

A poem... She wrote a poem from William Blake. Why this one? I take the piece of paper and go put it on my night table next to a picture of her smiling. She's so adorable... I'll look at the poem every time I'll go to sleep. I stand up and begin to walk up toward my bathroom. I need a shower after today. I was about to pass the doorway when I hear a noise behind me. I stop midway and turn around. No...

- What are you doing here? I ask to Qetsiyah who appeared in my room. The woman is sitting on my bed, her dress soaked with her own blood.

- Do you know have any idea what it's like watching history repeat itself? She asks me with a serious tone, sounding annoyed.

- You're hurt. I can heal you, I reply, ignoring her question. I can smell her blood from here...

- No, no. I want this wound. It's a reminder of what you really are. See, memories are important, she begins to tell, struggling as she gets up from my bed. I made a mistake when I found you. I eased your pain. You used to have a lot of pain. Remember? She says and asks me, smirking. I don't like that... I stare at her carefully when she suddenly lift her hand up in my direction. Oh-ah! No... I bend over in pain, slowly falling on my knees. You killed your own father to save that burden of your, she tells me as the memory of me killing father and hearing my baby girl crying comes back in my brain, and then forced your brother to become a vampire, she says as the memory of me bringing a woman to Damon comes back. 1864... I was holding my few weeks old baby that night... And that was just the start of your reign of terror. You hated yourself for a century, but then you found her, tells me, Qetsiyah, still using her powers on me as the memory of me meeting Elena in the cemetery a bit more than two years ago comes back to me. Didn't last very long, did it?

- Stop it. Stop it, please, I plead her, the pain being to much. Those emotions, those memories...

- But the ending's the best part because you actually felt real pain, physical pain, torture. Remember? She says when flashbacks of me in that safe under water, drowning comes back in my memories. No! You were trapped in a safe and tossed in a quarry. Water flooded in. You tried to scream, you tried to escape, but all you could do was drown over and over and over again. The only thing keeping you sane was that one day one of the three people you loved would come rescue you, but they didn't, she reminds me, giving back all of my memories. The pain... I didn't want to remember that... They didn't come to save me... I did. Always remember that, she tells me seriously, stopping her powers on me. No...

Gillian's P.O.V.

- Hey, you've got a minute? I hear my uncle asking me as I was about to step out of the Boarding House. Great... I just want to go home to my fiancé and my daughter... Daughter... I love that. I quietly sigh and turn around to face him.

- It depends what you want to talk about, I reply to him with an annoyed tone. I'm just so pissed at him... I mean he did kill my mom just to get rid of her and my father temporarily...

- You. Me. This, he says, slowly approaching me. I look away, frowning madly as I cross my arms over my chest. Look, I know I'm super-crappy-uncle. I am an idiot. I am selfish. I don't think twice. And I do stupid things all the times. But I love you, Gillian. I love you so much. I would do anything for you to be happy, to be fine, he tells me with a serious tone. Uncle Damon stares at me as he clearly means his words.

- It doesn't seem like it... I whisper sadly as I continue to look down. I hear Damon sighing, staying quiet for few seconds.

- I recognize that killing your father twice and giving your mother to Silas was bad moves. I'm truthfully sorry about it, I lightly scoff, rolling my eyes. Right... And I know, you know I am saying the truth because I don't normally apologize, he replies. True... It's true that Damon don't usual apologize, but still... Saying "I'm sorry" doesn't pardon everything... But I am in a middle here, he suddenly tells me. What...? I look up at him, mad.

- What middle? Between her and my family? I ask him, pointing at somewhere in the hall and then at me.

- Our family, corrects me, Damon.

- My family, Damon, I repeat myself, making myself clear. Damon stares at me, a light hurt frown plastered on his face. You know, by doing what you did, it made me think of you two years ago. When you were ready to do absolutely everything to bring mom back to life. You almost killed Bonnie that night and almost left us like you know so well how to do, I say with a mad tone, reminding him that time. Damon isn't perfect, I know that. I don't want him to change who he is. I'm not asking him to be perfect. I just want him to realize what he did and starts to think twice.

- I am who I am, Boo. I can't change the past, he replies to me with an upset tone, pointing at himself.

- But you can make another future. So start thinking, I say back to him as him and I are facing each other. It's useless to talk right now... We are both stubborn, it's not going to work. I sigh and shake my head negatively. I turn around and open the front door to exit the Boarding House.

- Boo, one last thing, tells me, Damon. I stop abruptly and keep my back facing him. I may be your uncle, you may be mad, even angry at me, you still owe me respect. Do not talk to me again like you did at the warehouse. It was disrespectful and you do not get to raise your voice and tell me words like that, he tells me with a serious and firm tone. Slowly, I turn my head but keep my back facing him.

- You're right. I shouldn't have, I say, agreeing with him before I lock my eyes with his. But you know that my words were right, I reply calmly. Damon loses his frown and lowers his head, staying silent. Sadly, I turn back to face the outside and step out of that place that used to be my home too...

I need a break from all of this. I need to think, find answers, start again maybe... Things are going down more and more and by any ways possible. I want to stop sometimes. I want to just leave it and not fight back. But then, I think of what dad would say. He wouldn't be proud of me if I give up. I wasn't raised like this. But then it would be so much more easy... And if I leave, that means I would cowardly leave the problem to my family and my friends... That's not me. That's not who I am. Sighing, I pass my hand in my hair as I approach the little shed. Kol is waiting for me in front of it, sitting on the little steps while playing on his phone. He seems lost in his thoughts. Was lost in his thoughts... He must have heard me approaching because he just lifts his head up. My fiancé stands up and puts his phone in his pocket while approaching me.

- Sorry. I just needed space... I apologize to the Original vampire when he suddenly embraces me. I stop speaking, surprised by this sudden embrace. Kol hides his head in my neck, letting a long and heavy sigh out.

- It's okay. Just... Let me hold you, he whispers in my neck before I feel him kissing it. I tighten my arms around him, melting against my fiancé. I pull my head away from his neck and softly kiss his cheek, putting a strong pressure on it.

- I am so, so sorry about today, I apologize to him again, placing my head back in his neck.

- What are you sorry about? You didn't do anything, he asks and tells me as I feel him running his hand on my back.

- I scared you, I whisper with a sorry tone, gripping onto his shirt. Kol pulls his head away from my neck and looks down at me. He keeps his arms around my waist as mines are around his neck.

- You're alive, Darling. I'm not asking for any more, he softly tells me, bringing one of his hand to my face. Delicately, he pushes a lock of my hair before caressing my cheek gently with his thumb. But I'm definitely going to rip that Arteb*tch, he says seriously, looking angry for what Artemis did to me. I giggle to the way he called her, using the nickname I gave her. Kol smiles at me before concern is shown on his face. Why were you so cold? He demands me sadly.

- She froze my heart... I admit to my fiancé, remembering that pain I was in. Kol shakes his head negatively, clearly not okay with this. I open my mouth to say something when he suddenly crashes his warm and soft lips on mines. Oh... I smile against his lips while answering to his kiss. Kol lightly bends down and lifts me up with his muscled arms. I enroll my legs around his waist, never breaking the kiss. I love him so much and I am so happy when I'm with him. It's like everything dark just flies away. He's my rock mentally and emotionally. I need him...

Heyy guys!! How are you?😁 I hope everyone is doing okay at home with this craziness going on. Stay safe! 💪 Thank you all for the 153k!! 🎉🎉 That's so amazing guys! Thank you! 💖 I apologize for taking so long for publishing this new chapter 😏 I have a lot of work with college, lots of virtuel exams too, which is awful 🙈 But it's okay! 💪😁 What did you think of this new chapter?

- What did you think of Kol, Meryll and Gillian joining Katherine for lunch at the beginning?
- What are your thoughts about Meryll calling Gillian "mom" for the first time?
- What do you think of Silas and Gillian?
- What did you think of the Silas and Artemis moment/discussion?
- Do you like Amara?
- What did you think about the prophecy of the two doppelgangers's children? What could it be? Any ideas?
- What do you think of Gillian becoming a possible Hybrid?
- What did you think of Damon and Gillian in this chapter?
- What are your thoughts about Kol raging against Artemis?

- Next chapter : How should/will Stefan tell Gillian that he recovered his memories? How will Gillian react to this?
- Next chapter : Something terrible happens to the couple (Kollian) next chapter. Any ideas?
- Next chapter : Should Gillian be in the room when Katherine, Amara and Elena are all together and Qetsiyah doing the spell?
- Next chapter : Should Gillian and Kol be with Stefan when he kills Silas?
- Next chapter : Will Artemis see the death of her parents?

Thank you for reading this new chapter! 😁 I apologize for the mistakes! 😏 Feel free to vote and/or comment! 😘😘😘

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

83.1K 1.2K 67
*The Vampire Diaries ReVamped* What if Stefan and Damon Salvatore have a sister? Mystal Salvatore is back in Mystic Falls and she has a past that eve...
367K 11.9K 83
****REWRITING IN PROCESS**** A thousand years ago, seven stars sat illuminated in the night sky, surrounded by the moon, wrapped around its comfort a...
714 18 7
Wanting to start anew, her mother and Anna move to a town called Mystic Falls, not knowing what dangers it holds. • • • I do not own the characters...
3.6M 61.8K 79
Throughout the last thousand years of being a vampire, everyone always thought that Niklaus Mikaelson was merciless, heartless. What they don't know...