One Piece x reader!!!

By Mwahsome

If you guys have any thoughts, comments, or recommendations for me, just say it, and I'll get back to you!! D... More

Luffy x reader- hat hider
Brook x reader- "You're beautiful to me!"
ASL x reader: "You held my hand, and now you hold my heart"
Ace x reader- "Cuddles!"
Sabo x Reader- "Carried Away"
Trafalgar law x reader- "To make you smile"
Luffy x reader- "More Beautiful than Lilacs"
Zoro x reader- "Grumpy"
!Bully Eustass Kid x !Bullied !Depressed Reader- "Lies can't cover the truth"
REQUESTSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!! AAAAHHHHHH!!!
Ace x reader- "Some Kinda Feeling"
Law x !swordsman !engineer reader- "Heart of Gold, Sword of Steel."
!Bully Eustass Kidd x !Bullied !Depresses Reader- Lemonnnnnnnn!!!!!
Brook x !Spoopy (cute and spooky, ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜) Reader Fluf- "SPOOKS!!!"
!Jealous Sanji x Reader
HALP??? WRITER'S BLOCKKKK.... (REQUESTS!!!!)
!Teacher Sanji x !Student Reader- Modern Au "New Lessons Learned" (1/2)
Sanji x Reader- Modern Au "New Lessons Learned" (2/2) ๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹
Sanji x Reader- "A Gentleman to all Ladies" part 1/2
Sanji x Reader- "A Gentleman to all Ladies" part 2/2๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹๐Ÿ‹
Brook x Reader- "Dance with Me"
Sabo x Reader- "Beyond the Railroad Tracks"
!Child ASL x !Child Reader- "Home"
Luffy x Reader-"Mine" p.1
THANK YOU FOR 1.22 K READS!!!
Ace x Reader- "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy." p.1
Ace x Reader- "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy" p.2
Ace x Reader- "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy" p.3
Ace x Reader- "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy" p.4
Ace x Reader- "Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy" p.5
!Child Sanji x !Child !Strong Reader- "Friendship is richer than money" p.1
REQUESTED: Zoro x !Child Reader
Shanks x Reader- "Honk!"
!child Sanji x !child Reader p.2- "Friendship is richer than money"
"Friendship is Richer than Money"- p.3
!Teen Sabo x !Teen Reader- "Jump and Fall"
Sabo x Reader-"summer rain"
Part 1/2 !Cheater Sanji x Reader- "A Woman's Secret"
Part 2/2 !Cheater Sanji x Reader- "A Woman's Secret"
p.2- Luffy x Reader- "Mine!"
p.3- Luffy x Reader-"Mine!"
Sabo x Reader- "Flower crowns" P.1
Sanji x Reader- "Your Man"
12.9k Reads Special!!!!!
Luffy x Reader P1- "The Prince and The Frog"
REQUESTED: Lucci x Reader- "The Mask"
Sanji x Reader- "Knight in shining Armour"
Part 1: Zoro x Reader-- "Lost"
Part 2: Zoro x reader-- "Lost"
Part 3: Zoro x reader-- "Lost"
REQUESTED: Part 1-- Ace x Reader-- "Watching The Boys"
REQUESTED: Part 2-- Ace x Reader-- "Watching The Boys"
Part 1-- Child! Sanji x Child! Reader-- "My Prince"
Part 2-- Sanji x Reader-- "My Prince"
REQUESTED: Sanji x Reader-- "Fuck it I love you"
GIVE ME REQUESTS!!!

Part 3-- REQUESTED: Ace X Reader-- "Watching The Boys"

802 24 20
By Mwahsome

A/N-- Just to get this out of the way so Disney doesn't come for me, this story includes info about the disney movie, Mulan. I DO NOT own Mulan, the characters, or any of the songs.

Anyways, thank you for reading. I hope you all enjoy!

❤-- Mwahsome

====================

Your pov--

We walked hand in hand to look for a hotel to retire at for the night. The burning orange sun melted into glitter as it slowly became submerged in the sapphire ocean.

The sunset reflected in his firey eyes.

I smiled up at the cotton candy clouds as the flamingos flew overhead through the pink sky.

We were blasted with air conditioning as we entered the hotel.

We strolled up to the counter and Ace spoke to the worker, "Hello, do you happen to have any vacancies?"

"Yes, you two are lucky! There's only one room left on the third floor, and it has one bed." The lady spoke cheerfully.

I blushed furiously at the notion. Now we have to share a bed! I shook away the dirty thoughts that infiltrated my mind.

"Sure, we'll take it." Ace smiled.

"Wonderful! Here's your room key. Check out time is at 2 pm two days from now."

So we had to leave the island on Wednesday.

"Arigato!" Ace bowed, and we made our way up to our room.

===================

We stepped out of the elevator and I clutched my sides laughing about Ace's childhood story.

"No way! You had no manners at all? That can't be true! The whole time I've known you, you've been a gentleman!"

He grinned, "Well, I had kind of a rough start to childhood with losing my parents and all, but Makino and my brothers helped me make the best of the rest of my childhood. I don't know what I would've done without them."

"Sorry to ask, but who are your parents?"

Silence filled the hallway as he slipped the key card into the locked door of our room.

We stepped inside, and he shut and locked the door behind us.

He walked across the room and locked the windows, closed the blinds, and shut the thick purple curtains to hide us from the view of marines.

"Ace? Is everything alright?"

He sat down on the queen sized bed and patted the spot next to him.

I made my way to the bed and sat down. He faced me.

"My father was Gol D. Roger, and my mother was Portgas D. Rouge."

"No way! You're the son of the pirate king!?"

He nodded, "That's why so many marines, bounty hunters, and other pirates are always after me. They want to kill me like they killed my parents, so they can eliminate the entire bloodline of the pirate king. I'm the only one left."

My face grew hot as tears welled up in my eyes, my hair casted a shadow over my face. "I need you to promise me something, Ace."

His breathing slowed to a whisper.

I grabbed him by the shoulders and stared at him through the tears, "Please promise me that you'll never die!"

A smile graced his lips.

His arms wrapped around my waist and pulled me onto his lap. I sobbed into his chest and my arms slid around his torso.

His hand caressed my hair and back as he spoke gently into my ear, "I promise you that I will never die. As long as you're here, I'll stay by your side."

"..."

He pulled away from the hug, and lifted my chin up with his thumb and pointer finger. "Please, stop crying. Smile for me."

I smiled, but sobbed harder.

I gasped as he stood up holding me, and pressed me down on the bed. He climbed on top of me, strattling me, and held my arms above my head.

"Ace, what are you doing?" I choked out between my cries.

He held my wrists together with one hand and began to tickle my sides with the other.

My sobs turned into laughter, "Ace, stop! Don't tickle me!"

Tears rolled down my face as I laughed. He finally stopped and let go of my wrists. We panted, out of breath.

"You're such an ass." I spoke between breaths, smiling.

"But I got you to stop crying, didn't I?" He spoke smugly.

"I guess you did."

He got off of me and pulled me into his lap as we sat on the bed. He enveloped me in a hug, my arms coiled around his neck.

We pulled away, and he looked at me with a serious expression.

My stomach flipped as he stared directly into my eyes. We were entranced, wrapped up in each other. The dark blue burning intensity of our feelings were tangible. It sent shivers down my spine like electricity zapping through a wire.

We looked into each others souls, and understood each other's thoughts through the silent communication between our half-lidded sunset eyes. We were the only two things existing together in an empty void in the universe, yet my heart has never felt more full.

He pressed his lips against mine, my heart exploded in fireworks that melted into warmth in the pit of my stomach as I kissed him back. My heart raced his. I felt warm and safe in his arms. Hot tears rolled down my cheeks.

We parted slowly, and he kissed my eyes and my wet cheeks, "Please don't cry, Y/n. I'm not going anywhere. I love you."

I spoke into the crook of his neck as he held me, "I love you too, Portgas D. Ace." He rested his head on my shoulder.

================

Whitebeard's Pov--

"Come on, tell me what they said, boy!"

Marco pulled the glass cup and his ear away from the door and gulped with a burning hot face.

"That made me moister than an oyster..." Marco spoke to himself.

I bonked him on the head, "Give me that cup, you dumbass!"

I shoved the Phoenix aside and pressed the cup on the door and placed my ear near the cup.

"As long as you're here, I'll stay by your side."

My eyebrows rose and my face flushed red with fury. After fire fuck face's statement, I heard what I can only assume were kissing sounds, or maybe something worse! What was the second division commander thinking!? I gripped the handle, I let him off the hook earlier since people make mistakes, but now he's kissing her again!? I must to put a stop to this immediately--

Marco ducked down and covered his head, falling into the fetal position so he could kiss his ass goodbye. Whitebeard never allowed any man to be alone with his daughter, let alone make out with her!

"--Please don't cry, Y/n. I'm not going anywhere. I love you."

"I love you too, Portgas D. Ace!"

My eyes widened and I released my grip on the door handle.

My features softened and I stepped away from the door.

"Get up, bird boy."

Marco slowly got up and saw me walking back to our room directly across the hall from Y/n's.

"What's going on-yoi? It looked like you were gonna barge in and stop them."

"Marco, we need to rethink our whole plan and start over."

"Why-yoi?"

"Because I think they might truly love each other."

Marco's eyes widened in disbelief.

=================

Your pov--

"Ace?"

"Hmm?"

"Do you think we should take a shower? I feel gross after running away from those marines in the hot sun."

He chuckled, still holding me, "Are you asking me to shower with you?"

My face exploded in red, "Th-That's not what I was implying at all! I-I mean... I guess not unless you want to shower together..."

His hearty laughter resounded throughout the room, "I was just kidding with you, you're too easy to embarrass! You're adorable."

My face became even hotter and I hid it in his shoulder, "Baka! Quit playing these mind games! One day you're gonna give me a heart attack!"

He continued laughing at my embarrassment.

==============

He took a shower first, closing the bathroom door behind him. I figured he would be quicker than me because he has shorter hair.

I flicked through the tv channels and stopped when I got to my favorite disney movie, Mulan.

I sang along with a serious face, "Let's get down to business, to defeat, THE HUNS! Did they send me daughters, when I asked, for sons!"

The song ended and I became bored again. What was taking him so long!?

I slid off the bed and carefully walked up to the bathroom door.

I shyly raised my fist and began to knock when the door slipped open.

Red bloomed across my cheeks. Why hadn't he locked the door!? Was it intentional!? The thought of him standing naked in the shower with water raining down his toned body popped into my mind. I shook the dirty thought away.

Just as I began to step into the bathroom, I tripped and the door swung open.

I face planted on top of Ace, making him grunt at the impact. He was soaking wet.

"Ace, I'm so sorry! I came to knock and then the door slipped open and then I was going to ask if you were almost done and then I tripped and--"

He pushed my shoulders up and looked up at me as I strattled him.

He smiled childishly, making my heart explode, "--Don't be sorry, It's not your fault, I just happened to be on the other side ready to come out when you tripped."

Relief washed over me, "Thank goodness! I feel a lot less guilty now. That must have been why the door was unlocked, right?"

He smirked, "You tell me."

My face flushed, and I looked down at his abs slick with water.

I gazed at him with dazed eyes, "I guess I should get up now and take a shower..."

Just as I began lifting my body off of him, his eyes widened and he gently placed me back down so I sat on his crotch. His strong hands gripped my hips.

He blushed furiously, "S-sorry... I guess when you fell on top of me, the towel around my waist came off."

I glanced up and saw an abandoned towel lying on the tile floor.

Blood dripped from my nose and I covered it with my hands, making him chuckle.

"O-ok, I'll cover my eyes, and stand up, and you can walk out and get dressed."

He didn't reply, so I assumed he agreed.

I carefully got up and heard him slide out from underneath me.

I heard his clothes rustle around. What was he doing?

I felt warmer as he stood close to me.

"You can open your eyes now, if you want."

I shook my head with red cheeks.

"Don't be afraid."

He cupped his large warm hands over my dainty ones, and gently pulled my hands away from my face.

Curiosity got the best of me and my eyes fluttered open. He wore dark grey boxers.

I averted my gaze to the tile floor and blushed, "O-oh... I thought..."

"You thought I was still naked? I wouldn't do anything to make you uncomfortable."

I met his gaze. Love dripped from his honeymoon eyes. My heart thrummed in my chest as fast as the beating wings of a hummingbird.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and he hugged me back.

We parted and he brought his shorts, hat, and belt with him.

"I'll be waiting for you in the bedroom."

"Ok."

I smiled and watched as he slipped out of the bathroom and closed the door behind him.

My attention was drawn to the handle as the door closed. It does have a lock! He must have unlocked it to open it... He did say he was coming out as I tripped and fell in. I locked and unlocked the door, listening to the clicking sound.

I raised a confused eyebrow. I didn't hear the click of the lock at all when he was in here. I was standing right outside the door when he would've unlocked it. That means...

I cupped my red cheeks and squeezed my eyes shut. His comment replayed in my head: "Are you asking to shower with me?"

He's unbelievable! How can a
man-child like him be so seductive? That baka...

I took my clothes off, then turned on the faucet. Warm steam curled up to the ceiling and filled the room as the hot water rained down into the tub.

I stepped in and sighed as the hot water sprayed and careened down my tired body.

I massaged my hair with my blood orange and orchid scented shampoo and conditioner, and proceeded to wash my body my favorite lily blossom soap.

Thoughts bubbled in my head as I washed my body. Dad's words resonated through my head: "These men on my crew don't like you, they like your body! They're like dogs drooling over a treat!"

I don't think Ace just loves me for my body... he was naked on accident and could've taken advantage of me, but he never did.

I rinsed the soap out of my hair and body, and turned the shower off.

I rung out my hair, and stepped out of the shower. I dried off with a towel and put my shirt and underwear on. I wrapped my hair in the damp towel and padded out to the bedroom with my bra and shorts in my other hand.

I was met with Ace tearing up as Mulan saved China. "Yeah, kick their asses, Mulan! You go, girl!"

I chuckled, startling him, "It looks like you're having fun."

His cheeks turned pink and he rubbed the back of his neck, "Well, it's only the best disney movie ever! It's my favorite."

I lit up, "No way! It's my favorite too!"

He beamed and laughed, "Good, or else I would've had to convince you to like it."

I dropped my extra clothes on the floor next to his and he got off the bed, standing in front of me.

I stopped and watched him look me up and down, a shy blush blossomed across my cheeks and I fiddled with my fingers.

"You're beautiful, Y/n."

"Oh, you're just saying that... there's no need to compliment me..."

He lifted my chin gently, his dark autumn eyes drowned me in heaven.

"I mean it, Y/n. You're beautiful."

"Wh-why? Why am I beautiful to someone... like you? You could have anyone you want. Why me?"

A calm silence and the sound of our intermingled breath filled my ears.

"Because... I believe that you see me for who I am. I feel safe to be myself around you, it's not all about how I look. I've been hurt in many of my past relationships. My exes and countless other girls I've come across have been too shallow to see past my body, and haven't cared to know who I really am. But-- I think you truly love me, for me."

The butterflies in the pit of my stomach slowly burned into a deep firey longing sensation that felt like the blazing heat of an endless summer. I couldn't help the smile that formed on my lips, but still averted my eyes.

"You still don't believe me? Then let me show you how beautiful you are to me."

My eyes widened as his lips gently met mine. My eyes fluttered shut and I kissed him back. He pulled me against him, wanting to feel all of me.

He unraveled the towel from my head and spilled it onto the floor. One of his arms wrapped around my waist and his other hand entangled in my wet hair.

His heat quickly dried my hair as we kissed in the moonlight seeping through the fabric of the dark plum colored curtains.

We pulled away panting, and he planted butterfly kisses on my collarbone and neck, until he reached one spot, and I moaned accidentally, making him chuckle.

"Sorry," He whispered.

"It's okay," I smiled.

He kissed down my arms, legs, stomach, and all over my face, making me giggle.

"How do you know I'm beautiful when you can't see me in the dark?"

I barely made out the shape of his wide handsome grin in the shadows.

He whispered in the dark blue room. His deep voice was softer than velvet. "My eyes may be blind in this dark room, but my heart can still see that everything about you is beautiful."

He gently gripped my wrist and pressed my hand to his chest. His heart pounded.

He spoke quietly against my cheek. "Do you feel how fast my heart is? You did that."

I became overwhelmed with emotion and pressed my lips against his again, and he pressed back, melting me like chocolate. Tears spilled from my eyes. I knew Dad was wrong about men, at least about Ace. I felt truly complete for the first time in my life, I don't want to ever have to live without him.

We pulled away. I yawned and felt tired from the day. It was finally taking a heavy toll on me.

Ace picked me up and layed me down in bed. He placed my head on the pillow and pulled the covers up to my neck. He wiped my tears and pecked my nose.

I rolled over and saw Ace laying on the floor, about to go to sleep.

"Ace, what are you doing down there?"

"Oh, I don't want to make you uncomfortable. You can sleep on the bed."

"No, I want you to sleep with me. You're my boyfriend, aren't you!?"

He smirked at my demanding nature.

I blushed and looked away, "I... I mean, I don't mind sharing the bed with you... I... just get in the bed, you baka!"

"As you wish," He grinned.

He placed his hat on the nightstand next to the bed.

He slipped under the covers and laid down, smiling at me. I smiled back, drowsily.

He rolled over to face me. I trembled as the A.C. came on. He noticed and pulled me into him, enveloping me in his warmth. I sighed in content.

"Goodnight, Ace."

"Goodnight, Y/n."

===================

***Time skip to next day on the island:***

Your pov--

We strolled down the sidewalk when I pointed to a clothing shop, "Ace let's go in that one!"

"Fine..." He grumbled. He did not like clothes shopping one bit.

I dragged him into the store and lit up.

"Ace, ace! Look what I found!" I squeezed a giant fluffy stuffed flamingo in my arms. It was almost as big as me.

He chuckled, "Kawaii~"

I blushed, "I want it! But... We don't have enough money..." I frowned, putting the flamingo back.

He rubbed my back, "It's alright. I'm sure a bunch of other islands will have more fluffy flamingos for you to choose from too. Let's go get a log pose and some food to bring back to the ship."

"Ok..." I pouted.

"I promise I'll make it up to you somehow... I'll buy you a flamingo stuffy for sure next time."

He smiled and intertwined his fingers in mine, and we left the store.

=================

Whitebeard's pov--

I stared through the binoculars around the corner of the building. So she wanted that flamingo, huh?

And that bastard didn't get it for her! I knew he was scum all along... I furrowed my eyebrows together in concentration. Look at him laughing like a fucking donkey. He's so naive, he doesn't know what's coming to him when he returns to the ship...

"I'm sorry to interrupt your deep concentration, Captain-yoi, but I think I overheard them say that they didn't have enough money to buy the flamingo, and the other supplies you asked them to get."

"NANI!?" Shock overtook my face.

I grabbed Marco by the shoulders, "My boy, you've done it! That's it!"

"What did I do-yoi?"

"You just gave me an idea! It's utterly genius, just wait until you see! This will work for sure! Y/n will be so happy~"

Marco face palmed in defeat. His captain was officially a crazy cynical stalker.

I noticed they were gone, and Marco and I made our way out from behind the building and into the clothing shop. I ducked inside and had to walk on my knees due to my tremendous height.

I noticed the pink bird sitting on it's fat fuzzy ass in the corner. I beamed, my target has been acquired.

A worker walked up to us, "Hello! Are you looking for anything in partic--"

"--OUT OF MY WAY, I FOUND THE FUCKING FLAMINGO!!!" I shoved her aside, sending her flying into a display. I grabbed the huge flamingo, when I noticed a little boy hanging from it. The little rat was trying to steal!

I bellowed, "Get off little boy, this flamingo is mine!" I shook him off, and he fell on his ass and began to cry. I sprinted out of the shop to find Ace.

====================

Nobody's pov--

Marco began to sweat nervously, everyone stopped and stared at him, angry and confused as to why a giant man just pushed people to the ground, and shoplifted a stuffed flamingo.

"I'll pay for that. I'm really sorry, he tends to be impulsive and angry when he's drunk. How much do I owe you?"

"1000 belies for the flamingo, and to repair damages to the shop."

Big holes the shape off footprints shattered the tile floor where whitebeard had sprinted out, displays were knocked over, and items were broken.

Marco cussed out whitebeard under his breath and pulled out his wallet.

========================

Whitebeard's pov--

I popped my head out from behind trashcans, buildings, trees, and alleyways, peering out from my hiding spots as I snuck around town.

I followed Ace little by little, and hid when I thought he suspected something.

I grinned wildly. They separated and she waited at a flower stand as he walked toward me. He made his way toward the restroom.

I grabbed his arm and covered his mouth with my hand, yanking him into the shadows of the dark alley.

His body burst into flames and I jumped back, barely avoiding getting burnt.

He spun around and his features turned to shock.

"Pops, what are you doing here? I thought you were on the ship with the rest of the crew? And, why is there a stuffed flamingo?"

"Well, I came to your rescue! I overheard that you didn't have enough money to buy the flamingo my daughter wanted, so I got it for you! Now take it and give it to her!"

Confusion contorted his face, "Wait, you overheard our conversation? Have you been stalking us this whole time!?"

My cheeks flushed, "NO!"

"I knew it! I felt like we were being watched. Wait, does that mean..." His face exploded in red, with a tinge of fear.

"Yes, son, I know you're dating my daughter. At first, I was pissed! But, I'm ok with it now as long as you treat her right. That means treating her like a queen, such as getting her little gifts every so often. So take this damned flamingo I stole, and give it to her! She'll love it!" I thrust the stuffed bird toward him.

He took it and grinned, "Thank you, Pops. I'm glad to know that you're okay with this, I thought you would be mad about our relationship."

I grabbed his arm, pulling him close and knelt down, piercing his soul with my stare. I whispered my death threat, "Just know this, boy. If I ever find out that you hurt my daughter or aren't treating her right, I'll kick your fucking ass!"

The shock never left his face. He practically trembled in fear at the thought of messing anything up.

"Don't tell her a single word about this, I'll be watching! She can't find out I've been stalking you, or she'll be furious with me. I hate it when she gives me the cold shoulder..." tears welled up in my eyes.

"You know she's an adult now, right?" Ace began to sweat nervously.

I wipped my tears, "Yes, I know! I just... I want her to be happy because I love her so much. She's still my little girl!"

"Don't worry, Pops. I love her too. I promise to make her happy, no matter what. I'll take good care of her."

I enveloped him and the stuffed bird in a bone crushing hug, sobbing into his shoulder. "Thank you, my boy! I'm glad to call you my son. You've never let me down as the second division commander, I doubt that you'll let me down about this."

He smiled, "I'll see you around, Pops."

I waved, and watched as he approached Y/n with the flamingo. She jumped into his arms and he kissed her cheek.

Tears of joy slid down my face. She's beautiful, she looks just like her mother. I saw the love in their eyes as they held each other.

Bitter sadness seeped into my heart as I watched them, I stood alone, silent in the shadows of the dark alley. The sun was setting. They remind me of
Y/n's mother and I. We used to look at each other the same way, and then she gave me the most wonderful gift in the world, Y/n.

**Flashback**

I had never been so happy. And then I came home from a trip to find her murdered, the living room carpet drank in her thick red blood. Blackbeard's signiture was written in her blood on the wall. My heart shattered. I fell to my knees and held her cold body. Her eyes were open staring at the ceiling, her face frozen in a silent scream for help that never came.

It was all my fault. A deafening cry ripped through my throat as I held her, rocking back and forth as my body shook with tears and pain. It's all my fault... It's all my fault... It's all my fault.

I caressed her hair, and whispered through the sobs, "I'm sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry, I'm sorry, I'm so sorry..."

I heard sharp crying upstairs and I paused and listened for a second. Could it be? I stumbled up the stairs, sprinting to Y/n's room.

There she was, safe and sound. There wasn't a single scratch on her. She cried in her crib, her face red and wet with tears.

I picked her up and held her in my arms. I would never let her go.

I rubbed her back and swayed gently back and forth as tears streamed down my face.

"It's ok, sh sh shhhhh, don't cry... Daddy's here now. You're safe, I promise."

She continued to wail through my words, so I sang the song her mother sang every night to put her to sleep.

"You are my sunshine, my only sunshine. You make me happy, when skies are grey, you'll never know dear, how much I love you. Please don't take my sunshine away."

Her cries fell to silence as she fell asleep in my arms.

**Flashback End**

One day, I will avenge my wife and kill that bastard with my cold bare hands.

======================

Your pov--

I felt someone tap my shoulder, and spun around to find Ace holding the giant flamingo.

"Look what I got you!"

I smiled, "How did you--"

He pecked my lips, "It was a suprise, I had some extra money and bought it for you. Do you like it?"

He gave me the flamingo and I hugged it, "Yes, I love it! I love it even more now, because you gave it to me, so it's special! Thank you, Ace-kun. I wish I had something to give you."

"You don't need to give me anything."

"Well, I want to! I'll think of some way to give you something in return."

He kissed my cheek, "I love you so much, Y/n."

"I love you too, Ace."

We walked hand in hand back to the hotel for the night.

=====================

Timeskip to back on the ship:

Your pov--

We climbed up to the ship with the supplies and flamingo.

We began putting things away and I dropped the flamingo when I saw my dad.

"Dad! I missed you so much!"

He knelt down and opened his arms, I jumped into his arms and hugged him. He held me.

"It sounds like you enjoyed your trip, Y/n! I see that you got a flamingo too! I know you love those."

We pulled away and I kissed his cheek.

"Yeah! Ace got it for me! But, don't get the wrong idea, we're just friends."

He doesn't need to know everything about me! I'll keep our relationship a little secret for now.

"I know you're dating the second division commander."

"WHAT!? Ace, did you tell him!?"

I spoke with crossed arms.

"Well..." Ace rubbed the back of his neck.

"BAKA!" I shouted.

Whitebeard chuckled, "Y/n, cut it out! I approve of your relationship."

"R-really?"

"Yes." He smiled.

I hugged him, "Thank you! You're the best dad ever!"

I ran off with Ace to put the other supplies away.

**To be continued in part 4!**

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 484 40
One Piece various x Modern!Oc Get ready to mess up the storyline cause shit is about to get down P.S. not good at description Images and One Piece do...
1.6K 30 31
Thirty-one one-shots of One Piece, ranging from romantic to platonic. It specifies in chapter titles. Credit to BittyKimmy13 on Tumblr for the promp...
6.4K 122 12
One shots & headcanons about the character's from One Piece. Mostly fluff and humour, with angst only occasionally. Gender neutral reader insert as...
5.9K 122 22
โ”Šโœง*๏ฝก โœฏโ”Šโ˜ชโ‹†โœง*๏ฝก โ”Š แด‹แด‡ษดษขษด๊œฑแด›แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ ษชษด๊œฐแด€แดแดแดœ๊œฑ แด„แดœส€๊œฑแด‡แด… แด˜ษชส€แด€แด›แด‡ แด€๊œฑ สœแด‡ ษช๊œฑ แด‹ษดแดแดกษด ๊œฐแดส€ แด›สœแด‡ แดแด€ส€ษชษดแด‡๊œฑ, ๊œฑแด‡แด›๊œฑ ๊œฑแด€ษชสŸ ษดแด‡xแด› แด›แด สŸแดœ๊œฐ๊œฐส แด€ษดแด… แด›สœแด‡ ๊œฑแด›ส€แด€แดก-สœแด€แด›๊œฑ ส™แดœแด›. - - - - แดกษชสŸสŸ สœแด‡ ๊œฐ...