Celebrity Imagines

由 AnonymousNsy

Welcome To AnonymousNsy's Cabaret! Im here to please you ladies! These are imagines between you and your favo... 更多

ᴡᴇʟᴄᴏᴍᴇ
ᴊᴛ-ꜱᴛʀɪᴘ ᴛᴇᴀꜱᴇ
ᴊᴛ-ꜱᴛʀɪᴘ ᴛᴇᴀꜱᴇ.2
ɴᴏʀᴍᴀɴɪ-ᴡɪꜰᴇ ʟɪꜰᴇ
ᴍᴇɢᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʟʟɪᴏɴ-ᴅɪᴠᴏʀᴄᴇ
ᴍᴇɢᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʟʟɪᴏɴ-ᴅɪᴠᴏʀᴄᴇ.2
ᴍᴇɢᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʟʟɪᴏɴ-ᴅɪᴠᴏʀᴄᴇ.3
ʙʀᴀɴᴅɪ ᴍᴀxɪᴇʟʟ-ᴍɪꜱᴛʀᴇꜱꜱ
ʀᴇQᴜᴇꜱᴛ
ᴀꜱɪᴀɴ ᴅᴏʟʟ-ʙɪᴛᴄʜ ꜰʀᴍ ᴅᴀʟʟᴀꜱ
ᴅᴏᴊᴀ ᴄᴀᴛ-ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢꜱ
ᴅᴏᴊᴀ ᴄᴀᴛ-ʀɪɢʜᴛ ᴍʏ ᴡʀᴏɴɢꜱ.2
ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ-ᴍʏ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ
ᴛᴇʏᴀɴᴀ ᴛᴀʏʟᴏʀ-ʙᴇꜱᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴇ
ꜱᴜᴍᴍᴇʀ ᴡᴀʟᴋᴇʀ-ʙᴀᴅ.
ᴍᴇɢᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʟʟɪᴏɴ-ᴍʀꜱ ᴏꜰꜰɪᴄᴇʀ
ʏᴜɴɢ ᴍɪᴀᴍɪ-ᴄʀᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇ
ʏᴜɴɢ ᴍɪᴀᴍɪ-ᴄʀᴏᴏᴋᴇᴅ ꜱᴍɪʟᴇ.2
ᴋᴇʟʟʏ ʀᴏᴡʟᴀɴᴅ-ᴍʏ ꜰɪʀꜱᴛ ʟᴏᴠᴇ
ɴɪᴄᴋɪ ᴍɪɴᴀᴊ-4ᴀᴍ
ᴘʟᴀɢɪᴀʀɪᴢᴇᴅ ᴡᴏʀᴋ
ᴛᴏɴɪ ʙʀᴀxᴛᴏɴ- ꜱᴏᴍᴇᴛʜɪɴɢ ᴀʙᴏᴜᴛ ᴛʜᴇ ɴɪɢʜᴛ
ᴀᴡᴀʀᴇɴᴇꜱꜱ
ᴋᴇʜʟᴀɴɪ- ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ
ᴛʜᴀɴᴋꜱɢɪᴠɪɴɢ ɪᴍᴀɢɪɴᴇ
ᴍᴇɢᴀɴ ᴛʜᴇᴇ ꜱᴛᴀʟʟɪᴏɴ - ʜᴏᴡ ɪᴛ ꜱᴛᴀʀᴛᴇᴅ..
ᴄʜʟÖᴇ- ʜᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ɪᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟ?
ᴄʜʟÖᴇ- ʜᴏᴡ ᴅᴏᴇꜱ ɪᴛ ꜰᴇᴇʟ?.2
ᴇʟʟᴀ ᴍᴀɪ - ɴᴏᴛ ᴀɴᴏᴛʜᴇʀ ʟᴏᴠᴇ ꜱᴏɴɢ
ɴᴇᴡ ᴍᴇɢᴀɴ ʙᴏᴏᴋ
ʙᴇʏᴏɴᴄᴇ- ᴀʀᴇ ᴜ ꜱᴛɪʟʟ ᴅᴏᴡɴ?
ᴋᴇɴᴛʜᴇᴍᴀɴ- ᴛᴏxɪᴄ
ɴɪᴀ ʟᴏɴɢ- ᴛɪʀᴇᴅ
ʟᴀᴛᴛᴏ- ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ'ᴛ ʙᴇ ꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅꜱ

ꜱᴢᴀ-ᴅɪᴀᴍᴏɴᴅꜱ

9.5K 185 40
由 AnonymousNsy

Lets do some background.

Sza and Y/n are 17 and 18. They've been secretly dating since sophomore year but passed as Bestfriends to everyone.

Y/n grew up with just her mom and her stepdad( who occasionally beat her). They really dont care about her that much. She been living for herself since she was 12.

Sza however, grew up with both parents. Who had whole her life planned out since she was born. Her dad is very strict. He doesnt like y/n bc he suspected that she and sza were more than bestfriends.

They are in St. Louis Missouri.

Y/N and Solana sat on the back of Solana's car. They had a blanket laid out as they looked up at the stars. They had been at the park all day after their picnic.

"You see that gang of stars over there,Love?"
"Yeah. I do. They are so beautiful."
"Not as beautiful as you though," Solana said turning y/n towards her, "I love you so much."

"Why did that sound so sad?" y/n said gripping her face.

"I been wanted to tell you but," Solana stopped looking down, "im moving away."

"What? No! You cant leave me."
"I have to go."
"No you dont," Y/n said trying to stop herself from crying, "Lana, You know I cant do it without you. What do you expect me to do with you gone? Please stay, You can stay with me."

"My dad would never let us do that."
"Fuck him. This is about us. Im already 18 and you are almost. We shouldnt have to listen to our parents anymore."
"So what you want to do?"
"Lets leave. Together."
"What about school?"
"As long as we still do the online classes we graduate regardless. I have my laptop. We good."
"No money, No clothes. just this car. Thats it. We cant just run away. Thats not smart y/n."
"Dont your parents have u an account with money?"
"I cant access it till im 18," Solana said laying back down.

"I have money saved up from my jobs. My mom doesnt know about it."
"How much?"
"About 7k. That should be enough for now."
"What about when it runs out?"
"Stop worrying about shit. Baby lets jus go!"
"Fuck it. Lets do it," Solana said hopping up, grabbing the things off her car.

"Where we going?"
"You know, I heard Indianapolis isnt so bad."
"Shit. Okay. Lets go! Ill drive!!!"

And just like that, These two teenagers in love drove almost 4 hours away to a foreign city at 2am.

"Wake up Love, We made it."

Y/n sat up looking at her new surroundings. She had never been anywhere but St. Louis. Thats all she knew.

"Wooow. Its Nice here."
"It shole is baby Girl. Look up a motel or something around here. Im sleepy."
"Okay. Lets get some food in the meantime. Whatcha craving?"
"Hmm. Some nice fried chicken and fries. But it gotta be from a soul food spot. Prolly in the hood. Thats where the best food at."
"Okay. Go to the rest stop so we can look."
"Yes Ma'am."

"Hmm. Theres a place called Central Sea and Soul Food. It look hood enough for me."
"They open?"
"Of course."
"Okay. Go ahead. I think I found a nice motel. Im getting it for a week. That sound fine?"
"Yeah."
"Okay okay. Well put a step on it because u mentioning soul food made my mouth water."

Sza reached over putting her hand on y/n's thigh giving her a kiss on her cheek.

"I love you."
"I love you tooooo"

••••

We had made it the Motel and were sitting at the table eating our soul food.

Which was so fucking good.

"My sister texted me lol," Solana said to me.

"What she say"
"She said that my parents put out a missing persons report and that both me and yo pictures all around facebook. They saying we missing."
"Oh woww. I mean well we technically are. We left with no trace."
"Shouldnt we call them letting them know we safe?"
"Here," I said picking up my phone.

I went to snapchat and started recording.

"We safe. As yall can see," I said putting it on solana. She smiled at the camera. " we are together and we are fine. So there is no need to look for us. We are not missing. Just know that we are safe and there is no need to worry," I said ending it and posting it to my story.

"Just like that?"
"Just like that. All they need to know is that we safe."

I looked over at Solana picking at her food. Something was bothering her.
"Baby whats wrong?"
"Nothing..Its Just.."
"Its Just what?"
"I dont want them to take me from you," she said lookin at me.

"They wont."
"You dont know that. Just because we posted on snapchat dont mean my dad wont stop
looking for me. He gonna do whatever he can to take me away from you."
"WE not gon let that happen baby. I love you too much to let that happen okay?"
"I love you too and I dont wanna lose you," she said coming over to me and kissing me.

I broke the kiss laughing tasting the baked beans on her lips.

"What?" she said looking at me.
"Yo mouth taste like that food," i said laughing.

"Well Im tryna have it taste like dessert," she said picking me up and taking me over to the bed.

I couldn't do nothing but laugh.

She laid me down on the bed kissing down my neck and took off my shirt.

Solana stopped and looked me in my eyes.

"Whats wrong?"
"I love you y/n, with everything in me. I wanna spend the rest of my life with you."
"I love you too baby."
"You gon marry me?"
"Like now?"
"Yes. Lets do it now! Lets go to Vegas or sumn"
"Yes.  I Will marry you," I said kissing her and unbuckling my pants.

•••

Solana POV

"Mmm," Y/n moaned grabbing my head pushing my tongue in deeper.

This girl tryna drown and suffocate me.

We didnt bring any of our toys so this was gonna have to do for now.

"POLICE OPEN UP" We heard at the door.

I damn near choked on her, the shit scared me.

I quickly got up wiping my mouth and putting my clothes back on.

"What the fuck?" Y/n said fixing her skirt and putting her shirt back on.

"SOLANA!" I heard from outside the door, I knew that voice.

"Fuck fuck fuck."
I started to panick. I didnt want to go back home. I wasnt going back home.

"Baby,what are you doing?"
"Im not going back y/n/n. I cant."

I could hear the police unlocking the door.

I grabbed the car keys

"Hold them off for me, I Love You Y/N," I said before I opened up the hotel window and jumped out.

"I love you too" I heard her say.

Luckily, The room was on the second floor. I landed on my arm.

I think I broke it but I didnt care. I ran as fast as I could to the car and sped off. Hopefully y/n could hold it down until I contacted her. I wasnt going back home. I couldnt

Y/N POV

The police burst in pointing their guns and flashlights at me.

I put my hands up hoping they wouldn't shoot. We didnt do anything wrong tho.

"Where is she y/n/n," Solana's dad said to me.

"I dont know," I mumbled looking down.

"You know lying to the police is something that could put you in jail. You know you dont wanna go there."

"Awww I wish I Cared," I said laughing.
"Lana is finna be 18. She is grown, let her live her life. You are so weird"

"Shut up. You need to worry about graduating instead of my daughter."
"And you need to worry about yo cheating ass wife instead of my girlfriend. Anyways, she not here so yall can leave. Ian do nun illegal," I said getting up and tying up my hair.

"Where is she?"
"Bitch how many times do I have to tell you I dont know? Damn. You all in her shit like you own her or sum. She left without picking massa?"

"I dont like yo ass lil girl."
"And bitch I dont like you..Never did. But I love yo daughter. I would invite you to the wedding but..We dont need to look at that face of youre mr. Now you and yo lil officers can gone bout yall day. Solana aint hea"

"Ill be seeing you," he said before walking out.

"iLl bE sEeIng yOU..Boy shut the fuck up," I said slamming the door behind him.

I fucking hated that man and so did Lana. I just dont get why he wont just let her live. So what she's gay? So what me and her are together. The shit shouldnt matter to him.

I just hope she is safe. She left her fucking phone so I cant even call her.

I started packing our stuff back up cause ian need them mfs bugging this room or nun.

About 20mins later, I got a call from a unknown number.

"Hello?"
"Baby listen, In 5mins. Walk out the back door and go through the path and you gon see me. Leave everything in the room except our money and shit. Leave your phone and mines."
"Baby I need my phone. The memories and messages..."
"Dontchu have it backed up and shit?Just leave it okay and cmon on"
"Alright"
"I love You"
"I love you too," I said before she hung up.

I grabbed the stuff we needed and threw our phones in a cup of water.

I cant believe we on the run from her bitch ass father. We wont be free until she turns 18 and thats in a month.

What the fuck we gon do until then.

————-
Part Two??

Aye Im byke kinda 🙂

繼續閱讀

You'll Also Like

94.8K 1.7K 29
:))
123K 2.3K 60
Just a bunch of gay shots with your fav female celebs...
5.2K 67 9
Your gonna love it trust!!!