Breaking the bad

נכתב על ידי Fear_the_nerd

A ruthless gang leader feared and known among everyone. Just her name is enough to scare anyone, HAWKE. AARO... עוד

PROLOGUE
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12

Chapter 9

1.3K 23 0
נכתב על ידי Fear_the_nerd

Aaron's POV

The banging on the door woke me up from my slumber as I wanted some alone time last night to recover from those events.

"What?" I inquired after opening the door to Elsa who was looking as sleepy as I was.

"Mum called early in the morning, she has called both of us to your house. She's currently living in your house."

"So now what, you want me to greet her normally at what time 8 or 9? Are you stupid, who greets someone this early."

" Idiot! I don't know what sin Mary did to have you as a son. It would've been great if god gave you some amount of brain in that empty head."

"First of all, just fuck off. Second, why are we even arguing in the morning? Just tell me when are we going and I'll get ready till that time."

"Do you think it's early morning, it's 12:30 pm and both of our moms invited us for lunch at your house but guess what we'll be late because of you!"

"Stop blaming me for everything, you aren't ready yet and I'm just getting ready in 10 mins. Go hurry because I'm sure you'll make us late."

I hurried to the bathroom as I don't want to get late because if I did she would blame me for everything.

By the time I reached the main entrance, she was already dressed up much to my dismay but in my opinion, playing cool would be better to avoid further insults from her. 

"We should leave or we'll get late for lunch."

"Yes, we would be because of you as you weren't ready to leave."

"Yeah, I wasn't ready because usually, I'm not allowed to leave this prison because of a criminal."

"At least I've some reputation and fear in people and I don't go around weak little girls to prove my strength."

"I don't do that and that's not called reputation. People are disgusted by you, you're a monster which should be behind the bars if given a chance I would help in doing that."

She looks visibly sad by my choice of words, it was just a spur moment. She was annoying me and then that happened, It wasn't my intention to hurt her but it's too late now.

"Ok, come now. We've talked enough." She said in her usual HAWKE voice unlike how she started talking normally with me. 

I think Emily heard our argument and she disapproved my choice of words it was written on her face.

I felt guilty but what's done is already now I should just keep quiet. We both sat in her car and she started driving towards my house.

"Uhh... Elsa?" I started just to remove this thick tension in the car because of my mistake.

"What?" she grumbled

"How's your mom like?" I said just to make small talk.

"She has long brown hairs if that answers your question."

"I meant how's she in behaviour, is she cruel?"

"If you meant monster like me then no but she's strict and has very less patience than I have."

She has taken my words too seriously, I didn't mean to say that to her. It was just that I was angry and annoyed, anger is a stupid emotion which should stay in our control. It can make you do anything and destroy everything.

"I'm sorry..." I tried the direct approach, no use of circling the topic

"For what?" 

"For calling you that, monster and other things. You're not that, Emily told me about you earlier and you're a kind soul. I was angry at myself for being late and annoyed that you started lecturing me again. So will you be able to forgive me?"

Her face expression shows a slight change in it maybe she thought I was too much of a coward to apologise to her but my mom always taught me to never hesitate to say sorry for a mistake and Thank you for the help.

"I wasn't expecting you to be so straight, I mean you value your ego too much to do that."

"My mom always taught me to never hesitate to say sorry to someone."

"You respect and love your mom very much." It seemed more like a statement than a question.

"I love my mom more than anything in this world, she supported me when my dad passed away and still does. I'll be forever grateful to her."

"Wow never took you as an emotional guy, I'm sure your mom loves as much as you do."

"I hope so but I wish she would look at me proudly like your dad looks at you, I'm a disappointment to her."

"I don't know about that and which house is yours in these?"

I pointed at the white one which was nothing compared to her mansion. She stopped outside the gate and parked the car in front of it.

"It's been a while since I saw my house," I glance at her while saying this

She sheepishly smiles at me because she knew it's partly her fault.

"I know and I'm sorry for that but you know that it's not entirely my fault."

"Yes I agree, it's my fault too."   

We both enter through the main gate and she presses the bell. My mom opens the door for both of us. She smiles warmly at Elsa while she ignores me like I'm not even there.

"Welcome Elsa, Thank you for coming. Please come inside." She says to her and then turns back without even acknowledging me, Elsa threw an apologetic glance at me and starts going inside.

We both enter the house and go where my mom has gone which is the living room maybe Elsa's mom is there too.

I saw the couch first while entering the living room and then the women sitting on that couch. She was beautiful, to say the least, anyone could smell the money oozing from her from a distance due to her personality and clothing style.

She had her long brown hair in a ponytail, she was wearing a red dress which showed off her curves well and she seemed fit considering her age. Her facial expression showed no indifference and Elsa looks more like her mother than her dad. 

"Hi, mom," Elsa said to her mom in the most polite way, I've never heard her talk to anyone this way. 

"Hello, Eli," She responds to her in a neutral voice.

"I heard that you abducted Mary's son," It was no question, it was a sentence with so much authority that I was shocked.

"M.mom it's not like that, Mary didn't say anything yesterday or else I would've dropped him here myself." She answered with cautiousness evident in her voice.

"Hmm good... Did you mistreat him in any way?"

At this question, she went quiet and looks down unable to look towards her mother. It doesn't mean she was able to look at her mom directly before, anyone can see the fear she has for her mom.

"Yes mom, I'm sorry mom. I really didn't know he was Mary's son, I swear." Her voice seemed so timid and careful around her, it's very much clear that she doesn't want to displease her mom in any way.

"Mam, it wasn't her fault. It was my fault, I saw her during something and I had bullied her earlier too so it was natural that she'll feel resentment towards me." Saying this to her mom was a difficult thing.

Her gaze made me feel extremely self-conscious and nervous while Elsa was trying to pass a message through her eyes to not step in between the mother and daughter.

"Did she not tell you about me?" Now I had her full attention which was really unnerving.

"W..What? I meant yes she told me about you."

"Clearly not enough, I hate bullying and you're confessing that you bullied my daughter, that also in front of me. You sure have guts to say that to my face, I'd say that."

Maybe I shouldn't have mentioned the bullying part and by her voice, I'm panicking inside trying really hard not to show it on my face.

"I'm really sorry mam. I regret my actions and I'll do anything to right my wrongs. Please forgive me." Most of the part was directed at my mom but she still doesn't react instead just turns he face away from me.

"We'll see about that..." 

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

3M 35.7K 26
*{COMPLETED}* *First book of MHIAG* That's when I remembered that I bumped into someone. I looked up quickly to be met with two grey eyes looking me...
1.5M 35.6K 50
"I...I...was just....."I stuttered and he grabbed my jaws with his thumb and index finger,squeezing my cheeks. "Look at me when I'm talking to you."H...
16.5M 600K 50
[Highest Rank: #1 in Teen Fiction] 🚫WARNING🚫 :| CLICHE ALERT! This is some high class cringe stuff which will make you want to throw yourself out...
618K 15.4K 24
" Awe babygirl, you arent getting off the hook so easily." Ricky Fyne just moved to the NPW from Germany to begin her final year of college , as par...