ₗₒᵥₑ ₒf ₘy ₗᵢfₑ || ₐ Dᵣₑₐₘcₐₜ...

By Yoohyeon_Namu

Yoohyeon is a lonely person. She isn't talking to many people and she doesn't have many friends. She doesn't... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22 (M)
Chapter 23 (TW)
Chapter 24 (TW)
Chapter 25 (TW)
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45 (Special)
Chapter 46 (Thank You)

Chapter 28

1.9K 128 34
By Yoohyeon_Namu

Yoohyeon's POV

"I... I haven't finished yet." Bora said. Siyeon raised her head looking at Bora confused...

"W-what do you-" she was cut off. Bora kissed her. Deeply. It was a long and slow kiss.

"I love you, Lee Siyeon. And I can't live without you. I forgive you, but I can't forget what you did. And I can't trust you either. But, I'll give you a chance. I want you to make me trust you again. And forget what happened." Bora said and wiped Siyeon's tears. Siyeon continued crying though. Sobbing madly and choking on her own tears.

"Don't cry. You break my heart when you cry. I'm the cry baby not you. You are my strong wolf. You never cry. Please... Just don't cry." Bora said. Minji nodded to me. She told me that Bora was right. Siyeon never cried. I have seen her crying though. But she wasn't crying easily. That's for sure.

Siyeon nodded. She took some deep breaths, calmed herself down and stopped crying. Bora wiped her tears and Siyeon's again. Minji signaled me that it was time for us to head outside and give them the keys. They had suffered enough already.

"So?" Minji asked them as we entered the living room.

"We are back together." Bora said smiling. They both had red, puffy eyes. I wanted to hug them. Minji read my mind and run to hug them first. I did the same.

"Aish! You two!" Minji said.

"We are back together. But what's happening between you two? And don't say nothing! I've seen you and I can sense that you are closer than how you used to be." Bora said.

"Well,... Yoohyeon decided that we can give a chance to us. So we are... Together." Minji said softly and rested her hand on my shoulder. Bora looked at Minji in shock, then she looked back at me. I nodded to her confirming what Minji had just said. She was looking at us for awhile and then she started laughing and hugged us screaming in happiness. Well, that was Bora after all. She was always so loud and expressive.

"Can we go now unnie?" Bora said cutely to Minji. We all laughed and Minji nodded. As we were walking to the door Bora and Siyeon couldn't keep their hands to themselves. They were hugging each other kissing each other softly at first. But it soon got heated.

"Guys! You have a home to do these things! My puppy is still innocent!" Minji said. And as she opened the door they both went outside mumbling a good bye to us and ran away to their home. Which was by the way Siyeon's father's house. Siyeon and Gahyeon went to live with him after Siyeon solved things out with him. And now, Bora was probably going to stay there too. Siyeon was living at her house before too anyway. So they didn't have a problem with that. Living together I meant.

"So what are we going to do tonight unnie?" I asked her.

"Well, I was planning to go home actually. I thought it would be good if you slept early tonight. I have plans for tomorrow morning though. Just dress with something beautiful, actually whatever you feel like it. You are always beautiful!" Minji said and pecked my lips. I was left frozen but smiled. I really liked her lips on mine. I really liked her taste. I liked everything about her.

"Ok. Then, goodnight unnie!" I said and kissed her cheek shyly. She smiled and kissed my lips once again and left saying good night first. She knew I liked her kisses, that's why she did it again! Kim Minji you'll be the death of me!

The next morning I woke up early. I hugged Pie and fed her like I always did. I used to just watch her eating. But when Minji saw me not eating and just staring at my dog, she scolded me and started feeding me instead. So that's how I learned how to take care of myself and eating too. And of course after watching her eating so much and loving it so much I loved it too.

I was about to make something to eat when my phone rang.

"Good morning unnie."

"Good morning my puppy! You're up! Good. Get dressed and I'll come to pick you up."

"But I haven't had breakfast."

"We'll eat where we will go. Don't worry about it. I would never let my puppy starving!" Minji said cutely. I laughed and told her I was going to get ready. We ended the call and I went to get myself ready. I was so excited for today. But it also felt like a date. Unlike every other time that it was just a friendly hang out, this time it was a date. We were together. So it was indeed a date. And I was super nervous. What was I going to wear? And if Minji didn't like it? Aish! Yoohyeon! Minji loves you for who you are. She just loves you! And you shouldn't change yourself to be liked by someone else! I scolded myself and just picked something quickly. It wasn't something that ordinary but it wasn't extremely elegant either. It was just a pair of black skinny jeans and a white crop top. I looked at myself in the mirror. Something was missing. Yeah, of course! My favourite lip ring. I liked it. And lately, I was feeling more confident with myself. So I decided to wear it. Minji liked it too anyway.

My bell rang and I opened it immediately with a smile on my face. And as I opened my door there was Minji. She was smiling brightly too. She was so beautiful.

"Good morning puppy!" She said again and hugged me. She then stared at me from head to toe and then she saw my lip ring. She was looking at it for a little while.

"Morning unnie." I said back.

"Hmmm, my puppy is so beautiful today! And she is also confident, isn't she?" She said looking at my lip ring. I nodded smiling shyly.

"You know... I wanna do weird things with this one. But you aren't ready yet so... I'll wait!" Minji said grinning at me touching with her fingers my lips and my lip ring. I felt chills down my spine. For now, I could only imagine what she meant by that.

"Let's go!" She said happily and held my hand. How could she be from naughty to happy and innocent? Only she knew...

(That's a fact though. Not just for Minji but for every Dreamcatcher member. I can't understand how they are cute and innocent on the one hand and right after their sexy. Just... how!?)

We walked this time. We didn't take her car. She said she liked the morning breeze and I couldn't agree more with her. And as we were walking she gathered some flowers from around us and gave them to me.

"For my sexy, innocent, beautiful, and cute puppy." Minji said smiling. I smiled back and thanked her. She was so sweet.

"Let's say I agree with all that. But I can't agree with the first one." I said.

"What? You don't believe you are sexy?" Minji asked me. I shook my head.

"Hmmm, think more. When you lap danced to me? Weren't you sexy? When you kissed me while you were drunk? Wasn't that sexy? Now? Aren't you sexy? With that lip ring on, with that crop top and your small waist out there all for people's eyes?" I blushed. She was about to continue but I stopped her.

"Unnie! I'll die here! Enough. Ok ok I believe you. No, actually no. I don't believe I'm sexy. You are just in love so for you I am."

"But even Bora said it! That puppy costume was sexy!" Minji insisted.

"Fine. Fine!"

"You know, I'm really jealous sometimes. Like now. Why all of them should see your waist? I really love that waist. It should be me and only me being able to watch it." Minji said.

"I... I..."

"I'm kidding. I can deal with that jealousy. Plus, I'm the only one who can touch it so..." She said grinning to me and hugged my waist. I smiled at her and nodded. Yes, she was the only one. And I loved that. I also liked that warm feeling of her hands on my waist. It felt so nice. It felt like she was my home. Which was true. It felt like I was hers and she was mine. Which was true too.

And we finally reached our destination. It was an old cafeteria I liked to go when I was living at my old neighborhood. It was now a really beautiful vintage cafeteria-studying place with books too. It was full of books. I was looking at it. It was so beautiful. And it felt familiar.

"Wow... Minji! I wasn't expecting you to remember that I liked this place. I only told you once anyway." I said impressed.

"Well... I know everything about my girlfriend. Everything!" Minji said smiling. I blushed slightly at the word 'girlfriend'. I wasn't used to that.

"You called my your girlfriend."

"Yes of course I did. Cause you are!" She said and pinched my rosy cheeks.

"Let's go sit somewhere." She said then, and dragged me at the exact table I used to sit. I had told her that thing too.

"You remember that one too?" She nodded smiling to me warmly. I was about to sit across her but she took my hand and made me sit next to her.

"I want you next to me. Plus, I want you to sit here and look outside the window like you used too." She said softly. That was one of the many reasons why I loved her so much. She did everything for me. And she cared for me. So much. And she remembered everything about me too.

I used to come here with my mom. We both used to sit at that table, at the corner of the cafeteria next to the window looking outside. I was looking at the bright sky thinking of my father and my mom used to tell me stories about him. It was such a beautiful moment. And I also used to eat ice cream back then. Banana flavour.

"What are you going to take misses?" The waiter asked us. I looked at Minji. I haven't decided yet. Minji smiled at me and said,

"Two ice creams banana flavour." He nodded and left. I smiled at her. She even remembered that too. I rested my head on her shoulders. I felt like crying at that moment. How could... how could she be so perfect? 

"Tell me a story Yoo." Minji said softly. I loved her. So much. She was willing to hear me out. She was willing to know everything about me. I looked at her almost tearing up. How could someone love you that much? I just couldn't believe it. That an amazing person like her could love me and only me this much.

"Well,... I was at the age of eight. I was still the shy kid that closed herself at her room. My mom was so sad looking at me being like that. A depressed, antisocial kid.

It was a Sunday morning. She had no work. And she took me by my hand, almost dragging me outside. We went here and she told me to relax and be happy for once. She even bought me two ice creams with banana flavour. We sat there not talking for awhile. I was looking at the sky and I was sad and mad.

"Why aren't you happy for once Yoohyeon?" My mom asked me tiredly.

"Cause it's not the same without dad." I said almost tearing up." Our story was cut off by the waiter bringing us our ice creams. We started eating and Minji signaled me to continue.

"I know honey. But we can't do anything now. He is at a better place now." My mom was sad. She had a really hard time with me.

"Why? Isn't here the better place? With his wife and daughter?" I asked her tearing up. My mom teared up too. She hugged me and tried to calm me down.

"I just miss him." I said.

"I miss him too honey." We stayed like that for awhile.

"Your dad used to come here. He used to come here with his books to study or with the rest of the agents to arrange things at the agency. He was so brave Yoohyeon. He was a hero. Our hero. You shouldn't be mad or sad that he left. Cause he left fighting for the best." My mom said. I nodded.

"He had came here one rainy day. He had some files to do and solve some things with his cooperates. But when he finished it was raining so much. He didn't have an umbrella. Like you. He didn't like to carry many things with him so he never had an umbrella with him even if it was obvious that it will rain. Your father didn't like to drive so he went home on foot. When he was home he was so wet. His files where wet too. But he was smiling so brightly. Cause he was back home and saw us. He also had bought presents for us. Do you remember? He had bought you your favourite stuffed toy. That cute brown dog. How do you call him? Pie! Am I right?" I nodded at my mom. By the way that name was I, my mom and dad's choice. So that was the reason I named my real dog Pie. I wanted to remember them when I will call Pie and spend time with her.

"I dried him up and then we started playing with your stuffed dog. It was a beautiful day, don't you agree Yoohyeon?" My mom asked me. When she turned to look at me I was sobbing quietly. But I nodded nonetheless.

"Your ice cream will melt Yoohyeon. Eat it please... And don't cry... He is up there and he is watching you from afar." She reminded me once again. That's why I liked sitting here. I felt him close to me. And I still do. I can feel him close to me. And now, I feel my mom close to me too" I said ending my story. I tried to hold my tears in but it was so hard. They slipped from my eyes and rolled down my cheeks anyway. But Minji was there. She wiped them away for me and kissed my cheeks, taking my pain away.

"It's good to feel your dad and mom close to you. That's why I brought you here. I wanted you to feel them." I nodded. We stayed like that for a while.

"You won't eat your ice cream? It will melt." Minji said. I didn't even bothered to touch it after my story.

"I know what you want. You want me to feed you." Minji said smiling. She started feeding me. And I felt nice once again. I liked it that she cared so much for me. It fel so good knowing that I had someone to love me and care for me. It felt nice...

___

Author's note:
OK! I'm not crying! You are! 

Anyway! Remember that English is not my first language so there might be mistakes. I hope you all liked it! Don't forget to like the chapter, and comment, if you want. It helps me A Lot. Bye! See you on Tuesday! Dream of Dreamcatcher!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.2K 1.6K 48
"Hail to the King and Queen of the Ruckus" -Play with fire, Sam Tinnesz & Yacht Money (Inspiration, but not fully based) Y/n has been in her mafia fo...
621 37 8
Sometimes love is unpredictable. Too unpredictable for a really organized and controlling person like Yoobin. Yoobin also believes that friendship co...
6.1K 158 21
She's shy & socially awkward in front of strangers. So you may wonder, then how did she became a trainee in an entertainment company? Firstly, her da...
23.9K 1.6K 29
Five years later... Bora has moved on in her life. She is raising her daughter now on her own. Well, not exactly. She has her friends that helps her...