The Bodyguard (Jeongmin Fanfi...

By jeongminlove

He didn't know she's a woman. More

YOO KYUNG-WAN
THE CAMP
THE FAMILY TREE
THE PALACE
THE PRINCE
THE FIRST DAY
THE ACT
FIRST KISS
DUAL PERSONALITY
THE KEY
THE SUSPICION
SOULMATE?
BAD BOY
CHAT MATE
DOPPLEGANGER?
THE FLASHBACK
THE ROMANTIC
THE GENTLE PRINCE
ONE SPECIAL NIGHT
THE GIRL
THE (fake) BOYFRIEND
GETTING REAL
WITHOUT A WARNING
SURPRISE
THE FORTUNATE ESCAPE
THE ENCOUNTER
I'D RATHER LEAVE WHILE I'M IN LOVE
CHAPTER 29
FIN

YOO JEONGYEON

1.8K 109 41
By jeongminlove

As soon as they got home after the five days stay in the hospital. Kyung-wan immediately briefed his sister for her mission.

"The job is not an easy one so you're happy go lucky attitude is a big no no. You must take it seriously and most of all, you must assure that you're portraying me in the best of your ability. Can you promise me that?"

"I promise," Jeongyeon answered insincerely and her twin felt that.

"Yah, Jeongyeonssi!"

"Okay. It's just that, you have been reminding me about that every single day back when we were in the hospital after I presented to be your proxy," she reasoned.

"Aniya! How can you portray me if you are like that huh?"

"Just... Train me now. What do I do?"

"Jjinja," Kyung-wan sighed in frustration but he has no choice but to deal with his sister.

"First, cut your hair," he finally said and her twin's heart sank as soon as she heard his first order. She has been taking care of her hair to grow up to it's length now. It's one of her best features and now her brother wants her to cut it short... Not just short but a boy-cut.

"Omo? Can we just say that you got hair extension?"

"Stop talking sh*ts Jeongyeonssi!" Kyung-wan raised his voice losing his temper.

"Arasseo!"

Jeongyeon then went to Kyung-wan's barber, Mr. Son who was surprised about her request.

"You want to look like your brother? But you're already twins," Mr. Son is confused.

"The haircut, I want his haircut."

"Are you sure?"

"I am Mr. Son, please," Jeongyeon said irritated but she's trying to calm herself.

The barber then started cutting her hair and she wanted to cry for every strand falling on the floor.

After about an half an hour, the session is done and Jeongyeon was so shocked as she looks too much of her brother.

Yes they were born as twins but she never felt in herself that she looks like him. For her, they are so different in many ways but as she sees herself in front of the mirror, she can no longer see herself, she is seeing Kyung-wan on that reflection.

Then she finally felt the realization that she's doing this for real. She wanted to back out but they needed this job to sustain their life.

Fortunately, the finals have ended and that means, it's vacation for her. She can focus on playing the role of her brother.

When she got home, her Omma thought that she was Kyung-wan, the only difference is that her twin is sitting on a wheelchair.

"Omo? Is that you Jeongyeonssi?" her Omma caressed her face and her hair.

"Unfortunately," Jeongyeon sighed helpless.

Kyung-wan smirked, nodding in satisfaction, "Now, hide your breasts," he demanded as his second order. Their Omma just chuckled and decided to leave them to cook.

"These two small crackheads? Is there a need?" he asked Kyung-wan in her high pitch voice. "Omma, did you hear that? He wants me to hide my breasts!" she complains.

"Aish, just follow your brother!" her mother replied.

"You heard it from Omma. Just follow me. Master Jimin is fond of tapping my chest everytime he sees me."

"What? You mean, he's gonna touch me?"

"Most probably."

"What the f*ck?"

"So you must really conceal it."

"Aigoo! How can I do that?" Jeongyeon reacted so shocked.

"There's this thing online called the chest binder. Buy it."

"Jjinja? If I do that, I will hurt my two little coconuts."

"I don't have breasts Jeongyeonssi! Hide it!" Kyung-wan strongly demanded leaving his twin with no choice but to follow him again.

She then got her phone and ordered online. She lets her brother see her purchase and after that Kyung-wan told her his third requirement, "You need to have a military training."

"Are you serious?"

"I already talked to my friend, Jin, he'll help you. You will go on camping with him for three days."

"Camping? With him? Three days? Are you out of your mind? He's a guy for goodness sake!"

"He's a gentleman, trust me and we can trust him."

"You better make sure of that. You know I studied Taekwondo. I can beat the hell ass of him if he takes advantage of me."

"It won't happen. He already has a girlfriend."

"Still..." Jeongyeon raised her brow.

"Just shut up and better pack up now."

"Wae?"

"Because he is coming to fetch you in thirty minutes."

"What? Why so sudden huh?"

"That's our life Jeong, that's what we do. Everything is planned and organized. You must move fast in order to survive."

"Jeez! I must have not volunteered," she regrets.

"Remember, this is all your fault."

"Arasseo," she muttered annoyed and went to her room to pack up her things.

Thirty minutes have passed and Jin arrived on time but Jeongyeon is still not coming out from her room. Kyung-wan knocked on her door, "Jeongyeonssi! Hurry up!"

"Just a sec!" his twin responded. Kyung-wan waited in front of her door and after a minute, the door opened with Jeongyeon with a full packed big luggage beside her.

"What the f*ck?" the shocked Kyung-wan reacted. "It's only three days! You're not going there to have a vacation! Come on!"

"Just f*ck off. I need all the items inside."

"Jjinja! Just go, Jin is waiting for you outside."

Jeongyeon then pulled her luggage out and she struggles. Jin witnessed it from his car...

"Is he not going to go off from his car and help me?" Jeongyeon asked her twin.

"Nope, this is part of your training so help yourself."

"Jjinja?" she complains.

"Just go," Kyung-wan pushed her.

"Yah!" she angrily bursts.

"Mianhe, just move quickly. He's going to be hard on you if you let him wait you for too long."

"Arasseo!" Jeong sighed in despair and carried her luggage to the trunk of Jin's car. While she's loading her things, she can overhear her brother's conversation with Jin.

"Please take care of my sister, Jin."

"I will."

"But make sure that she'll learn. I just don't want her to make a mess in the Palace."

"I promise. I know how vital this is for you. I hope you recover the soonest as possible."

"Thank you."

Jeongyeon rolled her eyes still regretting for presenting herself.

----

Jeongyeon is seated at the backseat while Jin drives silently.

"Where are we going?" she asked breaking the silence.

"To the camp."

"I mean, the exact place."

"Just nearby."

Jeongyeon sighed. She felt that his brother's colleague doesn't want to spill a single information right now.

"Can you turn the music on?" she next asked feeling so bored.

Jin then turned the radio on playing Don't Cry by the Cross.

Jeongyeon sighed, "Can you change the station?"

"I can't. This is the clearest station."

She sighed once again and felt so sleepy.

----

Jeongyeon felt that someone is shaking her.

"Unnie, wake up," she heard a high pitch female voice.

She slowly opened her eyes and saw a cute pair of eyes.

"Jeongyeon? Is that her name?"

"Ye," she heard Jin's voice.

She completely opened her eyes seeing now a full face of a woman.

"At last you're awake," she heard her giggle.

"Who are you?" Jeongyeon asked fixing herself inside the car.

"Sana, I'm Sana. Jin's girlfriend," she smiles with a cute giggle.

"Come on out, the kids are waiting for you," she invites her.

"Kids?"

"Haven't Jin told you that you're joining the Fourth Grade students in their camp?"

"What? Did I hear it right? Fourth grade students? Jjinja? This is what you call the military training?" Jeongyeon asked so shocked and in disgraced.

"Jin, you didn't tell her?" Sana looked up at her boyfriend.

"Kyung-wan requested not to tell her. He wanted to surprise her so... Surprise..." Jin forced a smile.

Jeongyeon's face is disgusted but anyway it is a good sign that she'll for sure survive the challenges. She thought that it will be so easy for her since the activities were surely designed for kids but then she never expect the unexpected.

She went out of the car with her luggage and kids were looking at her with their judgmental faces.

"Unnie can't carry her own bag, she's so weak." "Noona looks ridiculous!"
"Does she exercise? I feel like her bone will crack."
"Wait, is that person a noona or a hyung?"

Those are the murmurs she can hear from the kids. Some were laughing and on the inside, Jeongyeon is starting to feel insulted and humiliated. She can't believe how kids nowadays are so judgmental, unrespectful and bully.

She glared at them. She puts her luggage on the side and Sana then started to introduce her.

"She is your Noona or Unnie, she is Jeongyeon. She will be part of our activities and I hope you will welcome her warmly. She's the sister of your Hyung, Kyung-wan, remember the good guy who gave you school supplies?"

"Ye," the kids answered and Jeong was surprised...

"So, Kyung-wan goes along with them?" She felt somehow proud of her brother.

"Please treat her nicely and let's give Jeongyeon Unnie or Noona a round of applause," Sana energetically presented her.

Jeongyeon then goes in front of the campers and forcefully smiled.

That was the start of her journey as a camper. She ate with them but she keeps on complaining that the food was bland. Jin was observing her and he's getting a little irritated so he then announced their first activity.

....
To be continued...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 99 14
WHEN YOUR BOSS THOUGHT THAT A BOY WAS TRYING TO HIT ON YOU NOT KNOWING HE IS YOUR BROTHER...
103K 3.2K 44
he got everyone under his charm until his reputation was on edge. "i saved you once and i can destroy you too, stop testing me." she doesn't like t...
73.4K 4K 13
Namjoon knew Taehyung was odd, but.. (Top V)
49.4K 3.1K 41
A Finance Specialist versus a Spoiled Son of a Tycoon