Family I Made

By tuggy4u

She just wanted a family. She just wanted to be accepted. Well let's see what fate has planned More

Prologue
One
Two
Three
Four
Five
Six
Seven
Eight
NINE
Not an Update
Ten
Eleven
Twelve
Thirteen
Fourteen
Fifteen
Sixteen
Seventeen
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty One
Twenty Two
Twenty Three
Twenty Four
Twenty Five
Twenty Six
Q&A
Twenty Seven
Twenty Eight
Twenty Nine
Thirty
Thirty One
Character Chart Not A update
Thirty Two
Thirty Three
Thirty Four
Thirty five
Thiry Six
Thirty Seven
Thirty Eight
Thirty Nine
Forty
Forty One
Forty Two
Forty Three
Forty Four
Forty Five
not an update
Forty Six
Forty Seven
Forty Eight
Forty Nine
Fifty
Fifty One
Fifty Two
Fifty Three
Fifty Four
Not An Update.
Fifty Six
Fifty Seven
Fifty Eight
Fifty Nine
Sixty
Sixty One
Sixty Two
Sixty Three
not an update
Sixty Four
Sixty Five
Sixty Six
The End

Fifty Five

3.4K 179 36
By tuggy4u

Yall got me over here emotional as shit. But thank you to those that responded. This is for yall

Once I got in my car I made sure the trckers were in my pocket and easy to reach. My bodyguards that looked out for Liam said they saw all three of them there. This was slowly going in my favor. I got to the school dusted myself off and made sure I looked good. I was going to have to use some charm for this to work out right.

"Hey how can I help you today?" The front clerk asked me and I recognized it was one of the three.

"Hey, I have never seen you here before? But I'm here to sit on in Liam Knight class."

"Ok I will need a I.D while I make sure you can go."

I got out my I.D and made sure to get a tracker out as well. When I went to hand it to her I "accidentally" dropped it so she would have get up and get it. Once she did I slid the tracker/camera on her pants.

"Oh sorry bout that you drink was about to fall and didn't want that to ruin your day beautiful." I said with a smirk

She blushed and just nodded. Then the principal came out.

"Ahhh look who it is. You out here making the new clerk blush?"

"Well you know I believe every woman deserves to smile so, I just do my part." I said with a wink at the girl

"Yeah I know. You still have my wife talking about you but what are you here for?"

"Oh I just wanted to sit in on Liam for a little. He has been a little off at home."

"Oh that's no problem. Jessica can you just get her a pass. I know she is on the list because I made it. I will walk with you."

"Thanks but you don't have too."

"I was headed to the gym anyway so, its along the way."

Jessica handed me the pass and we went on our way. He talked about his wife and kids and that was about it. We got to the door and he knocked. I made sure to have a camera ready knowing the TA was going to open the door. Low and behold there stood Tonya herself but I made sure to act as if I didn't recognize her.

"Wow you must be new here beautiful?"

She had blushed and the principal laughed. She got out of her daze and put her hand out.

"Hi I'm Teagan, im the TA here." She said with her hand out to shake.

I pulled her in for a hug

"Sorry I'm a hugger when it comes to beautiful women." She hugged back and sniffed me. WTF was that about. I acted like I didn't notice. I place a camera/ tracker on each side of her. Then one in her hair.

"I'm Alex, Liam's sister. I'm just here to sit in on the class for a while."

"Oh ok well we have another parent doing the same you can have a sit next to him."

I walked in and saw it was the last person. He put out his hand to shake so I did but I made sure to "accidentally" trip over my cane and place a hand on his shoulder wher I slipped the tracker under his shirt collar.

"I'm sorry about that. Still getting used to this thing."

"Oh it's no worries. How much longer you have?"

"Ahh I think about a two months."

He nodded his head and went back looking at some little boy whom looked like him. I looked at Liam with a straight face but went to stretch my ear and tapping on it twice. This was a sign between us that said I noticed what was going on. Its something we came up with in the last foster house so we didn't scare Amy.

I saw his shoulders relax but got back tensed when he saw "Teagan" walking to him. So he flipped me off.

"Wow that's your brother?"

"Yea that's why I'm here. He has been acting weird at home so just wanted to make sure his is doing his work in school was going ok."

"Well maybe this will help you guys."

"Yea maybe."

It was lunch now and I need to get ready so I went to Liam and gave him a look.

"What are you doing here I'm not a little kid."

"Look I just really care for you that's all."

"Well stop caring so damn much go be with your fiance and leave me the hell alone."

"Mr. Knight." I heard "Teagan" say

"Its ok I was just leaving." I sad trying to look heartbroken.

I went out to my car. I wasn't going to be driving this around knowing that they might have bugged it. So I took it to a local garage and said I wanted a wheel inlinement and new brakes with all new tires. They said the could get to it tommorrow. Perfect so, I left them the car and Kim came to pick me up. Once we got to the Wendy's because Tia wanted some. I had her scan me knowing I had at least two trackers on me. There was one on the back of my jacket and one on the outside of my wrist on my jacket. Those were the only two so I just shook my jacket really hard. And they came right off.

Once we got home I gave Tia her food and kissed her and Alex. Then told her I would be with Kim there for awhile. Helping her with her store. I knew she wouldn't questions it because I usually do. I didn't want to tell her before it all went down because of the babies.

Kim and I headed to the underground safe. Only her and I know about. It was in the garage and you need a hand print and eye scan to get in.

We got the room and Kim de-bugged us. Then went to get the electric saw. She cut the cast off and I wrapped my whole leg in athletic tape along with a two leg compression.

"I told Adam. He is on his way. He said he got a whole team with him and knows this is off the book once I showed him the recording from Erin. We need more peopleif we are going to do this right."

Once we both put aside the guns that we were taking we made sure to get bullet proof vest. Then she got a call. She went to let Adam in. He came with five other people looking like they ready to go to war.

"Shit man you come in here ready to go huh." I said giving him a hug

"Well I got to protect what is mine. Shit look at you took your cast off and everything. You know Tia gone be on that ass when you get back."

"To be honest I'm ok with that if I can end this shit."

"So what is the plan." He asked

"Well I put trackers/cameras one the main three." As I said that Kim turned on the monitors to show all of them in a car together.

"We gone wait until they reach the place they are going. Once we reach that place. I got some people to look over the house. I told Dave and Thomas what is going on. They are going to make everyone go into the movie room which is also a panic room. Dave knows to activate it once everyone is in. We already put food in there to last two days. Then he gone text me done. After that there is nothing holding us back."

"So we get to do things the way we want?" One of the other people asked.

"Shit I mean yea but I ain't killing nobody that don't try to kill me. I can't have that on my mind."

They all shook their heads in understanding. The car finally stopped. They were in the woods in a cabin once they walked in there were at least twenty different people. Then we listened.

"Change of plans. I want Alex. I want her alive and able. Liam has done his job but when I saw her all the emotions came back."

"Shit I don't blame you babe. She fine ass hell." The one the was the clerk said

"We move in a day. I want every able bodied misfit here in an hour. Except the two that are on her house."

"What's the plan?" Someone asked her

"To take her by force. She is still weak for now. She walks with a cane. I want this to be easy so we get her when she drops off the kids since she has been doing that lately. If not we use her precious girlfriend as bait. Then once here we will make her lose her memory. Don't worry how just know she will come to love us."

"WTF maybe I should just let her take me." I said

"What?" Adam said

"Alex no." Kim said

"I mean she just wants me. It seems like everyone in my past is always after me or my family. I'm not sure I want to keep putting them in danger."

"Alex don't talk like that you have a beautiful fiance with two maybe three kids and two more on the way. They need you in their life. You don't wanna be talking like that when you about to do some crazy shit just to keep them safe. That's why I gave you my blessing to begin with. I knew you would be willing to do what you had to do to keep them safe."

"Yea your right so let's make this plan while we wait."

With that we all sat around and gave our opinions on what to do. We combined every one's ideas and came up with a formidable plan.

"The last person will be here in twenty Tonya."

"Its time to go." Kim said

Kim and I put on our gear and told everyone to get in the  Escalated. We were going to my  personal garage. The reason why we picked that was because the back is completely blacked out

"Boss she is leaving with her friend." We heard through the car.

"Stay on the house. They are most likely going to be in the store all night again. We might just make our move then. But stay there." Tonya said

"Yes boss."

Once we get to my garage. I see Sergio there.

"Hey man what you doing here."

"Just fixing up the mustang. I see you about the business right now."

"Yeah we about to get the four wheelers."

"Oh yeah well you might want this instead."

(The guns on both can be concealed in the vehicle so they are not being seen. Ik just go with it lol)

He also gave us and EMP drone. We weren't really worried about the guns being seen because we were taking a offroad way in. Good thing the garage is right in front fo the forest. Once we figured out who was taking what we were gone.

I really hope this is the last person coming for me

Hey Gals and Guys
Hope yall enjoyed this very much. The next chaper there will be a lot a lot of violence and killing so Yea. I wont be going that much into detail. Thank yall for reading, voting and commenting. I really love yall. Yall my second family for real. Other then that I really don't know. But let's get 70 votes and 10 comments. Oh yea I dont know I feel about lowering the comments down. But imma do it this last time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 187 23
Sycholls high school au vent fic so yea it's gonna be pretty sad with a lot of angst and fluff i'll add more tags and change up things along the way...
5.8K 185 16
Sometimes life is seems to play with you more than you think. When all you want is to love and to be loved. But when you fell for someone that your...
232 29 23
She was too young, too innocent, and death didn't take her. She got another chance. Another, alternate future.
4.8K 179 12
❝𝘠𝘰𝘶'𝘳𝘦 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘦. 𝘐 𝘸𝘰𝘯'𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘺𝘰𝘶 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘮𝘦.❞ TW!! ⚠︎ Abuse Death (First time writing a book so hopefull...