adore | sumellika āœ”

By shyamkirang

adore to love and respect (someone) deeply. ā€¢ a sumellika story ā€¢ Ā© flowerydreams- More

cast
0
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
epilogue
thank you!
āœØ1āœØ
āœØ2āœØ
āœØ3āœØ
āœØ4āœØ
āœØ5āœØ

9

1.9K 156 29
By shyamkirang

Radhika smiled. What was she doing at the moment? Well, she was looking through old pictures. Her mom had sent so many old photos of her. Radhika was quietly scrolling through these pictures.

The sound of the technicians fixing things up seemed to be far away as Radhika surveyed the photos. She was aware that Krish had just walked in.

He made his way towards her. "Hey, Radha," He said.

She noticed the nickname again. "Hello, Krish," she mumbled and continued to swipe through images on her phone.

Krish peered at her. "What is that?" He asked.

"Old pictures of...um, us and others. Mumma sent," Radhika replied

"Let me see!" He exclaimed and leaned forwards, placing his head on her shoulder, the close proximity making her blush.

"I—um, yeah," she stammered. She showed him a photo. It was the both of them when they were about five.

Krish smiled. "Those were the days, Radha," he said.

She could feel his breath against her neck and that made her blush even more. What is happening to me? "Yes," she quietly said and swiped.

The next photo was Dau, Krish's brother, Krish himself and Radhika. She faintly smiled. Back in the day, everyone used to call them the Holy Trinity. The trio always stuck together. Revati used to be Radhika's friend even before she began to date Dau.

"Aww, look at cute little Radhika!" Krish cooed. "With tiny, tiny hands and short hair!"

Radhika rolled her eyes but nevertheless smiled. "I'm not the only one!" She pointed to little Krish in the photo. "The noodles head still remains!" She pushed away one of his curls as he stuck his tongue out at him.

"Haha," Krish replied, with quite a tinge of sarcasm.

Radhika laughed and swiped for the next photo. Then she took a deep breath. This one...she still remembered that day. The photo was of Krish and Radhika, who were maybe ten, dressed up as Radha and Krishna. If she remembered correctly, that was for a fancy dress competition at their school. They both hadn't won anything but enjoyed their time together.

"Oh..." Krish trailed. "Um, wow, that was so long ago. Like what, fourteen years?"

"Yeah," Radhika replied. She slowly looked up at him, his chin still on her shoulder. She could feel his curly hair tickling her neck. He could smell the scent of her hair.

"Shot ready!" Came the director voice's, breaking them out of their trance.

Krish cleared his throat and moved away from her. "We-we should go," he mumbled.

"I...yes," Radhika agreed as she switched off her phone and set it down.

{ ~ }

They were ten months into their shoot at this point. Krish and Radhika were getting along with each other comfortably well. Though she was still confused about her feelings for him, she knew that he was a good friend. And she wasn't willing to lose someone like that because it would be so hard for anyone else to fill their place again. Krish was puzzled as to why his heart raced for her. He wished it wasn't like what once happened to him.

"Come on, get in," Krish said.

Radhika nodded. She was traveling in his car after months. Ever since the last incident that had happened around four to five months ago, she hadn't come to his car. But he had offered to drop her today and she didn't feel like saying no.

She was going to open the back seat's car door when Krish stopped her. "Why are you sitting there? You can sit in the shotgun, you know," he said.

That surprised Radhika. He was dropping her and that meant Tanya would be dropped too. The last time this happened, Krish had made her sit in the back because Tanya would sit in the front. But now...

"Wouldn't Tanya sit here?" She asked him.

"I'll talk to her," he replied, smiling at her.

Her heart picked up its pace once more. She opened the car door and slumped down the seat, plopping her bag down. She thought the whole time.

My heart still races for him. I think...I think I might still be in love with him. Radhika glanced at Krish then immediately looked away. But I don't think he likes me. Why would he? He has Tanya.

Oh, and Tanya! She was being so annoying that Radhika was tempted to either hop out of the car or throw Tanya out of the car.

"Babyyy!" Tanya whined as Krish stopped his car. "Why is she sitting there?! That's where I sit!" She huffed and glared at Radhika.

"Jeez, adjust, Tanu," Krish replied, rolling his eyes as he gripped his steering wheel.

Tanu? Radhika held in a snort. Krish and Radhika both looked at each other at the same time. Her expression seemed to say Tanu? with a hint of amusement while his conveyed I know and chup raho!

Tanya cleared her throat and finally got inside the car. "Hmm, Krish?" She began, flashing Radhika a gaze that looked like one would give when they thought they were above everyone else. "I didn't expect this from you."

"There's a lot that's unexpected about me," Krish replied, though he had his eyes on Radhika. He gave her a wink and she slightly blushed.

No. I'm not supposed to be doing this! Krish thought. I have a girlfriend. Why am I practically flirting with Radhika?!

"Krishhhh," Tanya's voice popped up again. "Can we go somewhere?"

"Why?" Krish asked.

"Well, it's been so long since we've gone on a date...." she trailed. "So I thought we could go today!"

"I guess...where do you want to go?" Krish asked his girlfriend.

Radhika sighed.

"Hmm...let's stop at a cafe then go to a beach! How does that sound?" Tanya offered.

"Sure."

"We are going to drop her off, right?" Tanya asked, a lot of disgust passing over her face.

Radhika rolled her eyes. Is this girl seriously dumb? Does she not know I can hear everything she's saying?! She looked at Krish. "Tell! Your girlfriend is asking!" She resisted the urge to laugh.

Krish stuck his tongue out at her. "No, Tanya. Let her be there, what's the problem if she is there?" He asked.

This again surprised Radhika. She half expected him to be like, sure! Alright, Radhika, hop off the car so we can be on our way! She rested her chin against her hand. Today is truly a day of surprises...

"But Krish! It's a date!" Tanya whined.

So annoying! Radhika thought.

"Tanya, come on," Krish said. "Just say yes."

"Fine!" Tanya huffed. "She can come too." She then pulled out her phone and became oblivious to the surroundings around her.

Radhika glanced at Krish. "She can come too!" She whispered, softly so that only he could hear her, mimicking Tanya.

Krish bit his lip, trying to resist a grin. He looked into Radhika's eyes and winked at her again.

Radhika felt her cheeks turning red and immediately looked away.

Some more time later, they had arrived at a cafe. Radhika got out of the car and surveyed the place. She was then greeted with pleasant surprise.

As Tanya walked forwards, Radhika leaned towards Krish. "Do you still remember this place?" She asked him.

"Yes," he said, in a hushed voice. "You loved this cafe so much when we were friends. How could I forget?"

Radhika smiled at him.

They then placed their orders, Tanya ordered a latte, Radhika ordered a cappuccino and Krish sticked with his all time favorite. What was it?

That's right.
Chai.

They had just gotten their cups filled with steaming beverages when Tanya's phone chimed.

"Oh!" She said, looking at her phone. "Mom wants me to come home immediately." She glanced at Krish. "Sorry baby! But can you drop me?"

Krish sighed as he picked up his chai. "Fine, let's go."

Around ten minutes later, Krish dropped Tanya at her house. "Bye, Krishhhhh!" She drawled, waving at him.

"Bye," Krish muttered and she was off.

Radhika looked at him silently. Then she burst out laughing.

"Kya hua?" Krish asked, looking at her as if she was a madman. It was logical for him to do so, because normal people do not suddenly burst into laughs.

"Kuch nahi, it's just–!" She said before she laughed. "It's just I don't know how you manage her!"

"I know. It's a wonder, isn't it?" He asked, cracking into a smile.

Radhika stopped laughing. Then she held up her index finger with a serious look. "Krishhhhhhhhh!" She exclaimed, mimicking Tanya once more.

Krish started laughing. "Sounds exactly like her," he complimented, placing his hand over Radhika's.

"Thank you!" She replied, with a grin. Once the laughter ceased, she said, "Well, you should drop me now."

Krish pulled his hand away from hers. He remained silent for some time. "Why don't we go to the beach?" He asked.

"Kya?" She raised her eyebrow.

"Yes. I mean, we were planning to go anyways. So why don't we go?" He justified.

"But wasn't that supposed to be your date with Tanya?" Radhika asked, tilting her head to the side.

"So? We can go as friends too!"

Friends. There it was again. Instead, Radhika plastered a smile on her face. "Alright, let's go!"

Some more time later, they reached the beach. Radhika got out of the car, the wind making her shiver.

"Here," Krish said, offering his jacket to her. He draped it over her shoulders.

"I...thanks," she mumbled, her cheeks going red once more. "Um, anyways. What do you want to do?"

"Well, it's going to be eight soon. Why don't we just have an early dinner?" He suggested.

"Is there a restaurant around here?" She asked, clinging on to his jacket.

"Yeah. There's a restaurant here I come to all the time," he replied. "So, uh, you wanna come?"

"Sure," she said. Rubbing her hands together, she glanced at him. "Thanks."

"For?"

"For the jacket. Um, it's really chilly," she said.

He smiled. "My pleasure."

The night ended with the two of them eating their dinner in each other's company, laughing and talking. It was like the old days, but with more blushing. Not only by Radhika but by Krish too.

For what seemed like not the first time, Krish wondered if there was something between them that was more than just friends.

And Radhika? She knew it. She had confirmed her feelings for him. It was exactly what she expected. And feared. There was a voice which seemed to tell her that he wouldn't reciprocate his feelings to her.

I'm just a friend to him, she thought. But to me, he is so much more.

So much more.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 457 18
She is crazy He is calm She is talkative He don't talk unless it's necessary Her life is colourfull His life is black and white She is a happy sou...
1.3K 85 20
this is the story of famous businessman who's secretly a mafhia also and a sweet girl, both have a high anger issues. Let's see how will they fall in...
1.7K 69 13
this story is fan friction of Sumellika . not relate it with really story . this is story of a girl and her kidnapper love story.
28K 2.2K 46
My love for you has no end , I will keep on loving you until my last breath. ā¤ļøāœØ Join this completely different journey , to explore a different worl...