never say goodbye - Cha Eunwoo

By ChaeyeonChae

A story about a boy and a girl who have to face an unexpected separation. They were seatmates, to begin with... More

n
ο½…
ο½–
ο½…
ο½’
⭐
s
a
ο½™
⭐
o
o
d
b
ο½™
ο½…
1K reads !!

g

228 7 16
By ChaeyeonChae

Eunwoo's P.O.V
After the movie ends, I took her to eat Udon. Then, took her to the Han River Park. Right now, we're on our way back to the car after eating. We were linking our arms, just like any other couple.

"How are we going to tell them?" I asked her. Her face showed a confused expression before asking back, "SinB and Moonbin?" I nod my head.

"You haven't told them, have you?" I asked her as I look at her with a suspicious look.

"N-no, well actually almost.. to SinB.. hehehe..." She laughed nervously as I chuckled at her actions. "What did you tell her?" I asked as she answered, "Well, I told her that I'm going on a date today, but I told her it was a date with my brother." She said as we both chuckled. I ruffled her hair before wrapping my arms around her shoulder.

Once we arrived at the park, I parked my car and we walked together around the park. "Do you want to go to the night market?" I asked as she nods. We end up eating street foods that were delicious, very delicious. "You know, we could do mukbang here," She laughed. "Ooh! Fishcake!" She squealed as she dragged me to a stan that sells Fishcake and also Tornado Potato.

"What do you want?" She asked as I picked the Tornado Potato. "Fishcake and Tornado Potato please!" She ordered as the ma'am handed her the foods she ordered. "How much is this all?" I asked as I was about to pay, but she forbid me and told me that she's going to pay. After paying, I hand her fishcake and we walked away to some other stans.

"Why won't you let me pay?" I pouted. "So far, you've paid for the movies and the Udon. If we're going on dates, I won't let you pay for everything." She said, bitting her fishcake. "Yes, princess." I smiled as I pat her head.

----- ----- -----

After eating, we decided to just walk around the park to see Han River. We asked some pass by strangers to take pictures of us and it turned out good. Then, we sat down while admiring the beautiful night sky.

"Borrow your phone," I said as she quickly gave me her phone. but it was locked.. "what's the password?" I asked as she replied, "your birthday."

"97-03-30?"

"No, the other way around." I tried to enter 30-03-97 and it unlocked. I quickly opened her Snapchat and took so many snaps because I want to fill her gallery with my face. I set one of my selfies as her lock screen and the selfie we recently took as her wallpaper.

"Btw, are you having practice tomorrow?" I asked as he nods and asked why. "SinB told me and she's planning to visit her Moonbin. And since I'm having a sleepover at her house, I'll be coming with her."

"I'll be meeting you tomorrow then." He smiled.

"Gimme your phone." She asked as I hand her my phone.

"Password pleasee..." She begged as I replied with a short 'birthday'. "Who's birthday?" She kept on asking as I pinched her cheeks because she was irresistibly adorable.

"Yours of coursee." I said as she let out an 'ooh'.

Not long after that, we gave back each other's phones and walked back to the car.

"Your gallery's gonna be full of me mwehehe." She laughed evilly. "Yours too." We laughed together.

----- ----- -----

We stopped in front of her house and before she went back inside, I hold her hand, stopping her from opening the door. She looked at me with a confused look as I told her that I've got something for her. I took a bag from the back seat and took out the things inside. I got her a matching locket and an Ice Bear doll.

"Let me wear this for you." I offered as she holds her hair to a ponytail, making me easier to put on the locket for her. "Don't ever take this off, like ever. Promised me." I said as she nods and replied, "Promise." We did a pinky promise and chuckled.

"And this Ice Bear is for you to hug whenever you missed me." She took the doll and hugged it tightly. She then hugged me and said, "Thank you for this date, it's wonderful."

We broke the hug and stare at each other's eyes. I gave her a soft peck before letting her walked out of the car. She was blushing and it was so dang cute >~<

I pressed the horn telling me that I'm going. She waved at me as I walked outside her gate.

"I love this.. It's going well." I said to myself while smiling like an idiot.
End of Eunwoo's P.O.V

Chaeyeon's P.O.V
"Oppa! I'm home!" I yelled as I took off my shoes and ran to my brother's room. I barged inside and hugged him.

"Did you have fun?" He asked as he caressed my hair. I nodded as I gave him my biggest smile. "At least you're happy with him," He smiled back.

"I'll change and sleep here again," I said as he nods. I walked inside my room and changed my outfit to pajamas. I brought my pillow and the Ice Bear doll, that Eunwoo gave me earlier, with me. We both did our skincare in his room and took mirror selfies. I know.. we're such goals ;)

"Where did you get this from?" Jinyoung oppa asked as he laid down on his bed while hugging the bear.

"Eunwoo." I laid down next to me. "Is mom and dad back from work?" I asked as I faced him. "Mom is sleeping in her room and Dad is still having some karaoke night with his co-workers." He said as I nodded. Soon enough, my phone rang and I answered the phone. It was from SinB

"Yes, sweetie?"

"Oh God, stop calling me names.. I've heard enough from Moonbin today." I could feel her rolling her eyes.

"But I thought you like it," I laughed.

"anywayss, don't forget tomorroww."

"Yes, SinB... You've called me for the second time today just to remind me about the sleepover..."

"Because I didn't want you to not come. Btw, can you bring your motorcycle? We'll visit the boys."

"Oppaa, can I borrow your motorcycle?" I asked as he nods.

"I'll be at my friend's house tomorrow and I'll just use the car." He muffled as his mouth was covered by his pillow.

"Oh, you're brother is next to you? Hi Oppa!!"

I put my phone closer to his mouth as he gave a quick, "Annyeong!"

"Well, see you tomorrow then."

"Okayy, night!"

Call Ended.

30 minutes later, my brother fell asleep while hugging Ice Bear. I picked up my phone since it buzzed, showing a notification from Eunwoo.

'my prince🥰 ? This guy...' I thought as I chuckled.

my prince🥰 logged in

my prince🥰
are you asleep?

JChae logged in

JChae
about to, you?

my prince🥰
same :)

JChae
did you change your name on my phone? I remembered that it was Eunwoo last time.
And now, I'm texting to my prince🥰

my prince🥰
and you changed yours on my phone
it became my prettiest princess❤️

JChae
but it fits me so well! you've always called me princess

my prince🥰
so you'll have to call me prince
XD

JChae
as you wish
my prince ;)
btw

I took a picture of my brother sleeping while hugging the doll tightly.

JChae
[sends a picture]
seems like someone is missing you

my prince🥰
seriously hyung...
lol, he looks so tired

JChae
but he's inside the house the whole day

my prince🥰
oh hahaha
i'll go sleep and you should too
night princess, dream of me princess ;)

JChae
okayy
night, dream of me too my prince

JChae logged off
my prince logged off

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

It was just the start guys😊
see ya in the next chapter!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43.4K 1.7K 46
Heartless teenage boy with sarcastic teenage girl who has dreadful trauma from her abusive dad. How will their story turn out? Love? If only fate al...
184K 8.2K 33
Jeongin and Chan haven't seen each other for years after the eldest left to college but they finally meet up again and the buried feelings are ready...
72K 1K 14
Warning: Contains mature content and foul language. If this makes you feel uncomfortable you don't need to read. I've warned you already. So...:) War...
863 69 7
a collision between a girl who suffered trying to survive life with a boy who is not afraid of dying. "Take me anywhere but home, please" "Your wish...