แชฅ๐•œ๐•š๐•ฃ๐•š๐•“๐•’๐•œ๐•ฆ ๐• ๐•Ÿ๐•–๐•ค๐•™๏ฟฝ...

By UchihaTrash1

แชฅ KiriBaku oneshots, mostly consisting of fluff, but some angst. Trigger warnings are in applicable chapters... More

Pick Up Line
First Meeting
Sleepy
Cuddles
Nervous(Prequel to Pick Up Line)
Coffee
Injury Part One
Date Night(Part Two of Coffee)
Injury Part Two
Demon
Pocky(Part 2 of Pick Up Line)
Valentine's Day
Sleepover
Childhood Friends
Flower Shop
Okinawa Part One
Okinawa Part Two
Alternate Universe
1K Special-Anniversary
Skirt
You Know You Want Me(Contest)
College Party
KIRIBAKU WEEK #1-The Trojan Horse
KIRIBAKU WEEK #2- Scars
KIRIBAKU WEEK #3-Dumpling
MeiMei-20K Special(Part One)
Red Riot Hood
Nightmare (KiriBaku Month #1)
Training(KiriBaku Month #2)
Pool Party
MeiMei (Part 2)
The "L Word"
Baku-Birthday
Backstage
"Friend"
Shark | Part One
Hey

Truth | Part One

2.5K 100 141
By UchihaTrash1

This chapter was requested by Mr_wd40. Hope you like it!
Month long hiatus part 4 is over!! And now I'm back with a new update schedule!!!! If you didn't see it on my message board, I'm updating on the 15th and last day of every month, not including special chapters. Hope you guys enjoys even though it's kinda all over the place but whatever bye ¯\_()_/¯

\(•-•)/
~Mina's POV~

"PINKY, OPEN THE DOOR NOW!" I heard a familiar voice yell from the other side of my dorm room door.

Of course, Bakugo had to come to disturb me while I was reading my yaoi manga...

It's not like I didn't know he was here, he'd been banging on my door for what felt like hours.

I stood up, threw my manga under my bed, and walked over to the door to see just what was so important that he came to bother me on a Saturday evening.

"I HAVE A PROBLEM. I HAVE A SERIOUS PROBLEM."

I sighed and moved out of the way so he could come in.

"What is it now?" I grumbled as he flopped down in my hot pink desk chair.

"Well, I was fighting with Deku and—"

"What's new?" I said nonchalantly as I sat down on my bed.

"And I was yelling at him and—"

"I know. I heard you from here."

"BITCH." He yelled suddenly.

I put my hands up by my face and he continued.

"And he asked me why I hate him so damn much," I nodded, not really caring, "and then I said 'I don't hate you, I'm just jealous of you'! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?"

My eyes widened in surprise, since with actually couldn't believe that.

"Then what happened?"

"I RAN THE FUCK AWAY AND CAME HERE!"

"Well, was it true?"

"Yes," we both stared at each other for a second before the silence was broken, "WHAT THE HELL?"

"Can you stop yelling for a minute you little bastard?"

"Sorry, I'm panicking."

...

...

...

"Are you feeling ok?"

"Not at all. I'm really scared and I came to you because I don't know what to do."

"This shit's unnatural."

"YOU DON'T SAY?"

I stood up from my bed and shook my head.

"Umm... ok so..." I mumbled, "Are you, like, trying to say this stuff? Or is it just coming out?"

"It's like, I'm just blurting out shit that I don't mean to say without thinking, and I can't stop."

"Ooooh. Okay, that got us nowhere," I sighed, "Do you think it's just the first thing that comes to mind, or what?"

"I dunno..."

"Alright, I'll ask you some questions then... what's your first name?"

"Katsuki."

"What color is the sky?"

"Blue."

"What's your quirk?"

"Explosions."

"Do you have a crush?"

"Yes."

I gasped loudly and dramatically while Bakugo just blushed madly with his hands over his mouth.

"I knew it! I knew it all along, you shithead! You just wouldn't admit it!" I teased.

"FOCUS FUCKTARD!"

"Alright, alright," I thought for a moment before coming to a vague conclusion, "It's probably a truth-telling quirk or something. I don't know anyone with that quirk, so it was probably another class. It must've been an accident."

"WELL, HOW THE FUCK DO I GET IT TO GO AWAY?"

"I dunno bro. It'll probably go away by itself. This kinda shit always does. It's more convenient for the writers this way."

"What the hell are you talking about?"

"Oh, nothing..." I mumble, winking at the fourth wall.

We both stare at the fourth wall. Prolonged eye contact ensues. Are you uncomfortable yet?

"Ew, we're acting like that glitter bitch," Bakugo interrupts.

"ANYWAYS! You'll just have to live with it."

"Ugh, but how am I gonna have normal conversations like this?"

"You'll just have to... not talk to anyone I guess."

"THIS BLOWS!"

"So do you, and nobody complains about it."

"In what sense were you meaning that?"

"Yes."

Bakugo shook his head at me and I giggled.

\(•-•)/

We both agreed that he should minimize contact with most people. Mostly because he's a bitch ass liar, and if he went around talking to everyone, a lot of people would have to get okay with a lot of things very quickly.

He decided that the best way to do that was to hole himself up in his room until it went away.

You see, most good friends would just let him do it his way and ride it out. But I'm not a good friend.

I'm a great friend. And I have a better idea.

I'd figured that Ochaco had a crush on Bakugo for a while, and even though I liked her, I thought they'd both be happier with each other.

That's why I'm the best friend ever, cause I'm gonna set them up.

\(•-•)/
~Kirishima's POV~

"OPEN THE DOOR, BAKUBITCH!" Mina yelled from in front of me.

She rounded up the Bakusquad in such a hurry I was afraid someone was dying or something.

She also brought Uraraka, who usually doesn't hang with us, but I figured, what's the harm in getting to know someone new? She might be fun.

About 3 and a half seconds passed and Bakugo didn't open the door, so she slapped both of her hands on it and melted, not a hole, not a gap, but the entire door off of its frame.

"Was that really necessary?" Sero mumbled from next to me.

"Bakugo's gonna be pissed," Kaminari sighed.

"WHAT THE FUCK WAS THAT FOR?"

"Told ya," he whispered again over the yelling.

"BECAUSE YOU WOULDN'T OPEN THE DOOR!"

"I HEARD PEOPLE OUT THERE!"

"WE'RE COMING IN NOW!"

"NO BITCH!"

"YES BITCH!"

"Can you guys stop yelling before we get in trouble...?" Uraraka said from behind us, looking semi-nervous.

We all looked back at her with a concerned look and walked into Bakugo's room.

"Guys... it kinda seems like he doesn't want us in there," she said in protest, standing outside of what was left of the door.

"Oh come one, it'll be fine," I coaxed her, "Besides, we do this all the time. Like every day."

She walked into the room with us, still cautious, which was to be expected if people who don't really know him.

Mina shooed us into the room and used her acid to create a thick wall where the door used to be.

"WHY, GOD? WHY?" Bakugo yelled, causing us all to laugh, besides Mina of course, who was busy blocking off the door to the balcony.

We all sat down on the floor, wondering what scheme Mina had thought up this time.

"Let's play truth or dare," she said gravely.

We all nodded, and Bakugo pulled that face that he does after he's mad but before he explodes, which looks a lot like a resting face if you haven't seen him burn down a building before.

"Everyone be silent. If you're really quiet, you can hear Bakubro screaming in his head," Sero whispered.

We all laughed and Bakugo shot a death glare at each one of us. I hate to be cliché, but if looks could kill...

Let's say we'd all have been dead several months ago.

"Alright, let's start already!" I said, "Who's going first?"

"ME!" Mina raised her hand up, "Kami, truth or dare?"

"DARE," he screamed in an ungodly voice.

"I dare you to play seven minutes in heaven with Sero."

Sero blushed and nodded, and Kaminari just giggled.

Uraraka was getting more uncomfortable by the second, and she wasn't saying much. She'll get used to it eventually though.

"Don't defile my fucking closet," Bakugo grumbled as they stood and walked to the other side of the room where the closet was.

"Alright, now that we've got those two dumbasses out of the way, it's your turn, Kiri."

"Kay', Uraraka," I said, turning to her and trying to be inclusive, "truth or dare."

"Well, if that's an example of the kinds of dares you give around here, I'll go with truth."

I nodded and thought about it for a moment.

"Ummm... do you have a crush in our class?"

"U-uh yeah," she stuttered and looked at the floor.

We all shrugged it off since I'm sure we all saw it coming.

"Um, okay. My turn I guess... B-Bakugo?"

"FUCK YOU ALL."

"You don't have to play! It's fine... I was just gonna ask if you had a crush in the class..."

"Yeah, I do."

A miniature chorus of ooh's came from the group of three people, and one from the closet that sounded unrelated.

Bakugo started blushing heavily and stood up. He kicked the closet door to shut them up and sat back down.

"Mina, you're dead to me."

"Oh? But, I did nothing wrong!" she sang back, barring her eyelashes.

She definitely did something wrong, but I haven't figured it out yet.

I glanced between the two before deciding that the scandal would reveal itself eventually.

"You know exactly what you're doing," Bakugo spat, glaring daggers at her.

"What? It's just an innocent game! But imagine... what if your crush was in the room?"

"They are in the room."

"W-what?" Uraraka stuttered.

"What?" I echoed.

"Whaaaaat? Who saw that coming? Definitely not me..." Mina chimed in, "But yeah, go ahead and confess your feeling to Ochaco and thank me later."

My eyes widened and I felt my heart sink a little, but I couldn't really tell why.

I looked over at Bakugo and he was staring right back at me. He looked terrified and angry and confused all at once.

His eyes broke away from me and glanced at everyone else in the room.

"I-I don't have a crush on Uraraka..."

"You what?" Mina whispered, almost to herself, "No, that can't be right. You said—"

"I know what I said." Bakugo hissed, causing everyone to hold their breath.

"Kirishima... can I talk to you outside?"

\(•-•)/

So that's it for part one, I dont know when part two is coming because when have I ever finished a mini series?? Like once. Maybe twice. Nah just once. It'll happen tho I'll do it. Hope you guys enjoyed and have a great rest of your day/night!!
Side note: for me its 11:57 pm on the 15th so I'm barely makin the cut here but it's fine—

Word Count: 1,581

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Hidden By A

Teen Fiction

15.5K 570 30
They call her freak, geek, witch, weirdo. He sees the oposite, he knows her secret, but she doesn't know his.
77.3K 2.2K 8
(complete!) Look guys, we all know Sero is secretly a stoner, it's canon I don't make the rules. But what if he's smokin a fat one and Kaminari wants...
2.1M 125K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
180K 9.5K 41
"๐™ฌ๐™๐™ฎ ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™ช๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™ฌ๐™๐™š๐™ฃ ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™ž๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™จ๐™ค๐™ก๐™š ๐™ง๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™ค๐™ฃ ๐™ฌ๐™š ๐™™๐™ค๐™ช๐™—๐™ฉ?" in which two people meet, only to find out that titles don't cov...