šš‚ššƒš™°š™½š™³ š™±ššˆ š™¼š™“

By JheneTheWriter

š™±š™¾š™¾š™ŗ 2 šŸ–¤ ššƒšš‘ššŽ š™½ššŽššŸššŽšš›ššœšš˜šš—'ššœ š™°šš›ššŽ š™±ššŠššŒšš” ! More

II
New Mommy.
Lil Princess.
You Know Something.
Alittle Shifty.
Investigator Duo Brothers.
Have You Ever Thought About...?
Ralph White.
I Need A Name.
Another One.
Good Cry.
Estelle Harrison.
You A Good Girl.
Snake.
Someone Like Me.
A Second Time.
How Much?
Handled.
Leave.
One For The Books.
Big Mad.
Worthy.
Do Some Crazy Thangs.
Deadweight.
Reassurance.
Foul.
Do You & I'ma Do Me.
Flip The Switch.
Like A Princess.
Letting You Know.
Like You.
Batman To My Robin.
Enjoy The Moment.
Not Alone.
Off Switch.
Trust.
How Was The Club?
Say Hi Mommy.
Just Wanna Be Happy.
Another One.
Let's Do It.
Made Me.
Rebirth.

Drive By.

10K 466 221
By JheneTheWriter

"I'ma get some skittles from the vending machine you want anything mamas?" Looking over at Jhene as her eyes were stuck on Braydon while he played with the toys alongside Jade in the doctor's office, I tapped her knee causing her to jump looking towards me. Signing at the distraught look in her eyes, I ran my hand slowly over her forcing a slight smile towards her. "Do you uh... want anything from the vending machine mamas?"

Slowly shaking her head as she crossed her legs turning away from me, she quickly placed her sun glasses on as tears began slowly running down her face. Opening my mouth to say something, I went against it as I stood up walking towards the vending machine outside of the office.

It's been a few months since we've heard from or seen Chyna, all while, Braydon has been staying with us clueless to what's going on.

With Chyna disappearing off the face of the earth, Jhene and I have been called into the police station countless of times as they tried to come up with where she could have gone.

Whether I knew were she was or not I wasn't finna tell them regardless, I don't trust pigs.

I was never able to sit down with Chyna and ask her what the fuck actually happened, even though I clued all the shit together on my own, but for the life of me I can't understand why she ain't just talk to somebody.

All this shit could have been handled. But instead, she kept shit to herself. Now my bro dead, her best friend's distraught, son crying every night wondering where his momma is, and she could possibly be dead by now. Shit just don't make no sense.

Grabbing my bag of sour skittles from the vending machine walking back into the office, I looked towards the young women dressed in all black scrubs as she came out a side door with a clipboard in her hand. "Jhene I. Neverson."

Walking towards Jhene as she stood up from the chair walking over to Jade picking her up placing her in her stroller, I held out my hand for Braydon as he ran towards me grabbing it with his favorite Spider man toy he never left the house without.

Following behind Jhene as she followed the nurse to room 3, we thanked the nurse as she left allowing us to get settled.

"Auntie Jhene finna find out if she's having a boy or girl nephew, you excited?" Looking down at Braydon as he looked towards Jhene throwing up a thumbs up to her, a small smile appeared on Jhene's face as she smiled returning a thumbs up back. "No need to be nervous mamas, most important thing is our kids healthy aight?"

"You tryna convince me or yaself... cause I'm good over here. We were just hear not too long ago boy." Sucking my teeth as Jhene raised her eyebrow at me knowing she was spot on, I looked away from her looking towards Jade as she laid in her stroller knocked out.

Nervous was an understatement compared to what a niggas stomach was feeling. Of course my child's health is always the most important thing, but I'd be lying if a nigga wouldn't be a little let down if the doctor don't say she see a pee pee in that damn screen.

I pulled out all my tricks for this one right here, my hard work better pay the fuck off.

"WELCOME BACK NEVERSON FAMILY!" Looking towards the door as Dr. Brown softly knocked walking in the room, I stood up giving her a side hug as she walked over to Jhene hugging her running her hand over her belly. "When I saw you guys on the schedule I was quite... confused, what happened to a two years Jhene?"

Smirking as Jhene rolled her eyes pointing towards me, I placed my hand over my chest acting offended as Dr. Brown looked towards shaking her head as if I was guilty.

"Hold up hold up, shit was definitely a two person activity. I ain't do all that alone doctor." Attempting to explain myself as Dr. Brown and Jhene busted out laughing, she placed her clipboard down walking over to the cabinets grabbing all her needed tools as she instructed Jhene to lay down and lift up her shirt.

"No need Mr. Neverson, no complaints because yall make the cutest babies. Is this little beauty Jade right here, oh my god I remember delivering her a year ago. Time flies. And who is this cutie over here?"

"That's our nephew Braydon, he's staying with us." Jhene said as she looked down at Braydon smiling, as she pulled up her shirt exposing her growing belly.

Watching as Dr. Brown began rubbing on her stomach, I smile came across my face as I began thinking back to when we were here for Jade not too long ago.

"Well hello Braydon, cutie. Okay let's get started." Beginning to run the device along Jhene's stomach as our baby appeared on the monitor, I stood up placing Braydon in my chair as I walked over to Jhene's side grabbing her hand intertwining our fingers. "And here is Jade's sibling guysss."

Looking down at Jhene as she lifted her hand placing it over her mouth she began slightly crying, leaning down kissing her cheek multiple times I immediately looked back towards the monitor as my child's heartbeat began playing throughout the room.

"This shit crazy I swear... everything look aight doc?" Biting my bottom lip as I looked towards the doctor who help a serious look upon her face, I felt my racing heart slow down as her serious face turned into a smile.

"Everything look aight guys. Okay... now for the fun part, are we going with the email to Momma Sonia route like last time, or would you guys like to know now?"

Immediately going to answer for us, I looked down at Jhene as she looked up at me with her mouth twisted to the side. Standing straight poking out my bottom lip, I stared down at Jhene as she attempted to keep a serious face but failed as a smirk appeared on her face.

"Dr. Brown..." Smiling down at Jhene as she looked away from me smiling, I crossed my arms looked towards Dr. Brown as she looked between both of us anxious to tell us. "Pee pee or no pee pee?"

...

"Aight so Molly and Brook just dropped they mix tape, tour already set up. Rakim "PNB Rock" album is on all the charts, just finished his tour so he's in the studio right now working on some new material. Dominique "LIL BABY" after the album and the B.E.T award, he can honestly chill for a minute but you know his ass already finishing up his next project."

Cutting my eye at Dominique as he shrugged his shoulder grabbing a handful of chips from the center of our conference table, I looked back towards Ella as she continued going over updates.

Despite my Mom never verbally saying it to me, I know she's tired of Ella depending on her.

She's always spoiled Ella ever since she was a little girl, and there's nothing wrong with that but it becomes a problem when she's still living in her mother's house with a kid and has no aspirations of getting her own spot or making a name for herself.

After Jason and I sat down with her and gave her a heart to heart, she admitted that she was tired of hopping around from job to job and having to ask Momma for money to help her support Ella, which Arthur's bum ass wasn't helping her do.

Now that I'm thinking about it, I needa pay his ass a visit.

So Ella is now a part of my label, and she basically helps me with the logistics portion cause my ass can't keep up with all these dates and shit while juggling my home life.

Ella has always been an OCD crazy organized individual so I knew she'd be perfect.

"Nas's album has dropped, already been nominated for MULTIPLE GRAMMY'S!" Bucking my eyes as everyone lifted their drink towards me cheering, I shook my head thanking them not allowing myself to get excited. "And the video shoot for Nas and Dani is in a week, still securing the venue with his team but other than that everything is looking good. Aight meeting adjourned."

Nodding at Ella letting her know she did a good job as she smiled towards me making her way out the room, I dabbed everyone up making sure everyone knew they were doing a good job as they went about their business leaving Dani and I in the conference room.

"Not grammy. SHE SAID GRAMMY'S!" Busting out laughing as Dani got up from her chair beginning to crip walk towards me, she stood behind my chair placing her arm around my neck hugging me as I laughed it off removing her arm from around me standing up. "This music video HAS to be fire J."

"Shittt I know, I just need ya ass to come wit it. Better walk in that bitch commanding the room... that's all ya ass needa be worried about." I cut across her taking a seat on the table grabbing my glass of Hennessey from behind me taking a sip, while Dani stood in front of me watching intensively. "Aight well I gotta get in the studio wit Rakim, you be good aight."

"Aight I gotta get going, they plugging up my cable in my apartment today FINALLY. Congratulations again boss." Standing up from the table holding out my hand dabbing her up, I scrunched my face as Dani pulled me into a hug wrapping her arms around my neck as I held my arms at my sides awkwardly. Clearing my throat as Dani pulled away, our faces were inches apart as she stared up at me like she had something to say. "Thank you again... for everything J."

Nodding my head as she moved her thumb slowly against my neck, I bucked my eyes as she leaned forward attempting to press her lips against mine but kissed my cheek when I quickly moved aside.

Freezing as she stepped forward trying again, quickly placed my hand on her shoulder shoving her back harder then I expected causing her to fall into the cabinet against the wall.

"What the fuck?"

"J... I'm sorry I don't know what... I'm sorry." Glaring at her as took a step forward processing what just happened, I stormed past her wiping off my cheek with my sleeve walking out conference room as I headed towards the bathroom.

"Shit."

...

Slowly opening Jade's bedroom door walking over to her baby crib, I leaned down running my fingers through her hair leaning down kissing her forehead as she stirred in her sleep.

Walking over to Braydon's baby bed we got for him, I ran my hand over his forehead as I leaned down kissing his forehead laughing lightly at the fact he was sleeping so hard and didn't even feel my presence.

Walking back in the hallway closing the door behind me, I walked into Jhene and I's bedroom taking a deep breath knowing I had to tell Jhene what happened as soon as I see her.

Removing my outside clothes tossing them in the dirty clothes, I stepped one foot into the bathroom freezing as I heard her sobs echoing throughout the bathroom. Quickly walking inside, I froze as she sat with her back against the glass crying softly as the warm water slapped against her back.

"Baby?" Slowly opening the shower door, I stepped inside closing the shower door behind me as I slowly sat down beside her turning her body against mine so she was laying in my arms. "What's on your mind baby?"

Running my hands along Jhene's arms as she shook her head attempting to get her words together, I placed three kisses on her shoulder as she took a deep breath leaning onto my shoulder.

"How could she... how could she put my family's safety at risk Jeremiah?" Freezing as those words left her mouth, I took a deep breath accepting it was time to have this conversation. After Antonio and I broke everything down to her, she just simply walked away and never brought it up again. "Why... why... I can't even Jeremiah."

"Let's get out baby... come on."

Looking over at Jhene as she sat silently beside me in the bed eating the Red Lobster biscuits I picked up from her before I came home, I laid down at the bottom of the bed facing her.

"You... you go along with Brandon, put both of yall fucking lives at risk to make sure my best friend is okay. And she doesn't even come to us when she's in trouble, I just don't understand Jeremiah. I knew his ass was trouble the first time I laid my eyes on him at that damn basketball game... couldn't even look me in my eyes."

Nodding my head remembering that day, I scratched the side of my head attempting to find the right time to get what I had to say off my chest.

"Then he doesn't just threaten her, he threatens her child, me and my family, and she still doesn't say anything. Jeremiah I love Chyna like she's my own fucking sister and it kills me to say this, but she better hope I never find her ass." Taken back by the anger built up in her eyes, I shook of the worry of her doing something knowing she was speaking out of anger. Chyna was a sister to Jhene, they love like blood and they fight like blood.

But I ain't gonna lie, seeing them come back from this would be a fucking miracle.

"Jhene I know it's a lot, and believe me I'm listening to everything your saying... and I'm just as heated as you is if not more. But just keep in mind, we haven't actually spoke to her y-..."

"I don't wanna talk about this anymore, how was your day?" Taking a deep breath as Jhene got up from the bed walking into the bathroom, I sat up sitting on the edge of the bed facing the bathroom door as Jhene walked towards me leaning in the door frame. "What's on ya mind Jeremiah?"

"Aight look, remember the girl Dani I signed a few months ago?" Studying Jhene as a defeated look came upon her face, I slowly shook my head becoming mad at myself that we're even having to have this conversation. "One night I was working late in the studio, she happened to be there... we was honesty just vibing... smoking, just vibing."

"Did you fuck her Jeremiah?" Looking down at Jhene's leg as she leaned against the door frame with her arms crossed bouncing her leg at a fast pace, I quickly shook my head as she nodded allowing me to continue.

"She opened up to me about losing somebody and I think it was just the fact I was fucked up, I just really felt like she got everything I was feeling and saying on a different typa level. And I opened up to her about Brandon. Just got out all the guilt that was festering on some real shit. That's it. Then earlier today, we just ended a meeting ans she was congratulating me about Nas and I's Grammy nominations and-..."

"You were nominted... for grammy's Jeremiah? And you didn't call me?" Biting my bottom lip lowering my head, I took a deep breath standing up walking towards Jhene as she looked back up at me with a look in her eyes that made me feel like I did fuck Dani.

"I wanted to, but so much shit was going through my head about this conversation Jhene. She tried to kiss me... but I shoved her the fuck off me. Now maybe my actions were confusing to her, but I never take my ring off, I never flirted with her, I just think some of my actions were misconstrued. But I apologize for making a bitch feel comfortable enough to even do that, I plan on having a conversation with her the next time I see her. But if you want her off the label, it can be done by tomorrow morning. No bullshit."

Grabbing a hold of Jhene's hands as she walked forward pressing her head against my chest, I listened to her as she lightly breathed against my chest while I waited for her to say something anxiously.

Freezing as she leaned off my chest looking up at me with tears in her eyes, she slowly pulled her arms from my hands placing them around my neck.

Looking down at her lips as she stood her her tippy toes puckering her lips, I placed my lips on hers pulling her closer to me by her waist.

"Thank you for coming to me and letting me know as soon as it happen. And being honest with me. Not tryna to be on no insecure shit but, I've been there for you through it all Jeremiah... you couldn't open up to me but you could to some random bitch. Explain that to me." Scratching my head as her question really settled in my heart, I ran my hands over my face taking a deep breath as she looked up at me waiting for my answer.

"You were worried about being a new mom, a new wife, adjusting to having ya birth mom in ya life, ya own salon... I just couldn't put all my pain on you Jhene you had alotta shit-"

"Jeremiah I am your wife, your pain... is my pain. Your hurt... is my hurt. We are a unite. I took on that role when I said I do baby. Stop trying to convince yourself your in this shit alone Jeremiah, I am here."

Biting my bottom lip nodding as tears began to flow down my face uncontrollably, I covered my face with one of my arms as Jhene grabbed the other leading me over to the bed sitting me down.

Sitting down beside me, Jhene pulled my head in her lap as she ran her hand along my face slowly allowing me to get it out while she held me.

"I'm sorry baby, I'm sorry."

"And as for Ms. Dani, there's no need for you to take her off the label... I'd never stop another bitches bag. Have ya little conversation with her or whatever, but I will be doing a drive by." Looking up at Jhene as she nodded towards her draw where she kept the pistol I got her, I shook my head laughing as I sat up pulling Jhene into my arms kissing her forehead. Sis got the right one."

"Sit ya pregnant ass down somewhere. Watchu' think about looking at new cribs though?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.5K 425 15
š–  š–£š–ŗš—š–¾ š–¤š–ŗš—Œš— š–„š–ŗš—‡š–暝—‚š–¼.....................
17.9K 546 12
'š€š§š š¢ š«šžššš„š„š² š”šØš©šž š­š”ššš­ š²šØš® šŸšžšžš„š¢š§š  š¦šž, š¢š¬ š²šØš® šŸšžšžš„š¢š§š  š¦šž?'
62.2K 2.5K 27
š’šžšŖš®ššš„ š­šØ šŒš² š‹š¢š­š­š„šž š’šžšœš«šžš­ š’š­ššš«š­šžš šØš§ šŸ/šŸšŸ’/šŸšŸŽšŸ1 š„š§ššžš šØš§ šŸ’/šŸ—/šŸšŸŽšŸšŸ
27.4K 1.1K 9
š—œš—¼š—» š˜‚š˜€š˜‚š—®š—¹š—¹š˜† š—·š˜‚š˜€š˜ š—±š—¼ š˜š—µš—¶š˜€ š—³š—¼š—æ š—®š—»š˜†š—Æš—¼š—±š˜†...