1:45 A.M

By rosesareblue01

What's so special about this time? Even Scarlett Adams wondered. After witnessing the death of her parents a... More

Prologue
Chapter one
Chapter two
Chapter three
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter twelve
Chapter thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
Chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Epilogue

Chapter four

7.2K 217 70
By rosesareblue01

Chapter four: I wish god took me with them.

Enjoy!!!

***

"Mind if I sit here with you?" We looked up at a very short brown-haired guy, he looked very young and sweet.

We were sitting in our usual table at lunch, busy shoving plastic food in our mouth.

"Sure," I nodded. "What's your name?"

"I'm Adrian," he smiled nervously.

"What grade are you in, Adrian?" Sofie asked.

"I'm a freshman, I'm hoping you guys are, too," he bit his lip as he took a seat next to me. "By the way, you're Hermosa."

"I'm what?" My eyes widened.

"Beautiful," he whispered.

"Thank you," I smiled. "I'm a junior, we are juniors."

"No way," he gasped. "Isn't it weird that I am sitting with you guys?"

"Not really," I shook my head. "My friend is a freshman, and he's going to sit with us too."

"Hey," Luke sat next to Sofie and he glanced at Adrian.

"Luke, Adrian. Adrian, Luke," I introduced them to each other, they just nodded at each other. "You know, the key to friendship is communication, you guys need to start using words."

"Hey, Luke! I am Adrian, I am fourteen, and I am always horny," Adrian waved at Luke.

"We found something in common!" Luke gave Adrian a high five.

"You're both fourteen," Sofie nodded.

Adrian and Luke looked at each other and burst out laughing, "and always horny."

"Oh, god," I groaned.

"Show me your schedule," Adrian told Luke.

One minute later, they were in their own world.

***

The house was louder than usual, it made me wonder what's going on downstairs. I slowly walked downstairs to see Joey, Eleanor, Tyler, Leo, Chase, and Luke. Even though I was kinda raised with them, I never interrupted their family time. I didn't envy them, they had the right to have family time, without having to worry about a nobody. Me. A lost girl with no parents, no home, no life.

I was happy that no one noticed me, so I quietly made my way back to my room. I held back the tears that were begging to fall, I buried my face in the pillow, letting out a silent scream. I kept telling myself to hold on, but I fail miserably every time. I thought that life would get better through the years, through the pain I've felt ever since I witnessed the death of my parents.

I thought it would disappear.

I wish god took me with them.

That day, was horrible. I opened the window, in front of me was the house that destroyed me. When I moved here, I insisted to take this room since I had the perfect view of my old house. I couldn't control the sob that left my mouth, I broke down in tears.

I felt some hands wrapped around my waist, I turned around to take a good look on Chase. With one hand; I gripped his t-shirt, and with another one; I gripped his hand. I buried my head in his chest, letting the tears fall down and the sobs got louder.

He still had his arms wrapped around me, and we stayed in our place. He stroked my hair, and after a couple of minutes; I calmed down.

***

Sorry for this short, late update.

Hopefully, you guys liked the chapter.

Please vote, comment, and share!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

88.3K 4.5K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...
961 104 23
"Run Cassy! Run Mitch!" I hear my Daddy yelling at the top of his lungs waking me up. I was always told that this day might come. But I never thought...
5.5K 318 23
"Hey Princess." "Wh..at is your problem?! Why are y..you following me?!" "Are you scared of me?" he asked with a smirk on his face. "N..no I am no..t...
2K 67 19
"Well then. That's the first time a girl has ever rejected my close proximity," he said, eyes ablaze with a playful fire. "You better get used to it...