Seven

Galing kay luvgirlmarie

Seven's life has been rough, she lost her mother at a young age and her father recently passed away months ag... Higit pa

plot
chapter one
chapter two
chapter four
chapter five
chapter six.
chapter seven
chapter eight
chapter nine
chapter ten
chapter eleven
chapter twelve
chapter thirteen
chapter fourteen
chapter fifteen
Characters
chapter sixteen
chapter seventeen
chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
chapter twenty
chapter twenty one
chapter twenty two
Chapter twenty three
chapter twenty four
chapter twenty five
Chapter twenty six
Chapter twenty seven
Chapter twenty eight
Chapter twenty nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty one
Chapter thirty two
Chapter thirty three
Chapter thirty four.
Chapter thirty five
Chapter thirty six
Chapter thirty seven
Chapter thirty eight
chapter thirty nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty one
Chapter forty two
Chapter forty three
Chapter forty four
chapter forty five

chapter three

10.1K 288 321
Galing kay luvgirlmarie

2 weeks later

"Sevvv! guess who's here!" Loren said shaking Seven.  She turned the light on. "Loren please turn that off and get outtt." Seven groaned putting her pillow over her head. "Just look." Loren said. "I literally wouldn't care if it was August Alsina himself. Get out please." Seven said throwing a pillow towards Loren. Someone started pulling on her leg.

"Dude!" Seven yelled sitting up. When she saw who it was she jumped up immediately. "Oh my god Tiana!" She yelled. "I missed you so much." She said as she started crying. "I missed you too." Tiana said hugging her back. Tiana was Seven's big cousin. She lived in Texas so they recently stopped seeing each other.

"Bitch. What are you doing here?" Seven asked getting back in the bed. Tiana got in with her. "Bitch you worried about the wrong shit. Just know i'm here." She said. "Why yo ugly ass ain't tell me you was coming?" Seven asked. "Bitch I didn't even know I was. But let's talk about the more important question." Tiana asked looking at Sevens belly. "Why we keeping secrets Seven?" Tiana asked.

Seven's face told it all. "Huh?" She asked playing dumb. "Huh? Bitch you heard me. Why you ain't tell me? Out of all people Seven?" She asked. "Tyarra talk too fucking much." Seven mumbled. "Actually Loren snitched. So why you ain't tell me?" Tiana asked. "I just didn't want any more people judging me." Seven said, her eyes started to water.

"Really? You thought I would judge you. Why the fuck would I do that?" Tiana asked. "Same reason Tyarra did. And Deja." Seven said. "Look Seven ima be real with you. You did kinda fuck up." Tiana said. "I know I did." Seven said. "Only because you ruined your summer tho. Girl you do realize you is finna be pregnant in the summer- Anyways. It's okay. So many people have kids in high school." She said.

"But me tho? Tiana come on you know I ain't even grown up yet." Seven said. "Bitch I haven't either, and i'm older than you." Tiana said laughing. "Barely. And you not the one that's pregnant are you?" Seven asked. "You just gotta prove everybody wrong. Prove to them that you can do this. I know you can. And I'm always here to help." Tiana said smiling. "Yeah except you live all the way in la la land." Seven said rolling her eyes. "Only a call away bitch." Tiana said.

Sevens phone rung.

she ignored it.

it rung again.

"Umm baby you gone get that?" Tiana asked. "No it's just this dude." Seven said. "Your baby daddy?" Tiana asked. "No I wish." Seven said. "So why you say 'just this dude' like that?" Tiana asked. "That's what he is." Seven said. The phone stopped ringing. "Obviously not if you saying you wish he was your baby daddy." Tiana said.

"I do. He's way fucking better than Devon. I mean shit at least I think. I never got the chance to really find out" Seven said. "Why?" Tiana asked. "Your crazy cousin. Tyarra. Kinda fucked that up." Seven said. "What happened?" Tiana asked. "Okay so we was out on a date out to eat and bitch she came and embarrassed me." Seven said. Tiana looked waiting on her to finish.

"She was like 'Seven this not the father of your child! Seven why you out with somebody that's not the father of your child? your child should be your number one priority!" Seven said mocking Tyarra With a stuck up face. "Mind you he didn't even know I was pregnant. So he just sitting there not saying shit. And I just sat there looking at him before I finally got up and left." Seven said.

"That was about two weeks ago. I been dodging him ever fucking since because un un." She said. "Damnn. If I was him I woulda never talked to yo ass again." Tiana said laughing. "Bitch." Seven said. "My bad." Tiana said still laughing. "But he obviously don't care about none of that if he still calling and texting you. What has he been saying?" Tiana asked being nosy.

"Girl all kinda shit. Look." Seven said throwing her phone to her. Tiana starting reading some of them out loud. "Whats up shorty. You ight?" She read. "Oh that's cute. So at least you know he care." Tiana said. "Mhm." Seven said. "Oh my god. And he just texted. Seven that's literally a sign." Tiana said. "What he say bitch?" Seven asked.

"Aww." Tiana said laughing. "Oh shit. What did  he say?" Seven asked. " He said "Aye bruh you got me fucked up. Fuck is you sitting on the message for. I know you see me talking to you. Text something before I come over there and knock yo stupid ass out." In a deep voice trying to impersonate him. "He did not." Seven said. "Look." Tiana said laughing. "Oh my god he really did say that." Seven said. "Ima reply and say "Okay come do it." Tiana said. "Noooo. He will come for real and i'm on so called punishment and can't leave." Seven said.

"Seven come on you have to. He's been blowing you up all this time you better get him now while he still interested. Shit he can take lil Devon place real quick." Tiana said. "Bitch. He don't like me that much. You thinking too hard. And plus I have plans." Seven said. "What plans?" Tiana asked. "Well. I have to fold these clothes when they get out the drier and then I have to clean-." "Seven. Just cause you a momma don't mean you gotta act like one. Oh and he replied and said "Bet" like a minute ago so you might wanna start getting dressed." Tiana said.

"Oh shit. I gotta do my hair." Seven said freaking out. "Bitch calm down. Go get in the shower i'll find something for you to wear." Tiana said. "Alright. Thanks." Seven said as she hurried and went into the bathroom. "Why are y'all making all that noise?" Loren yelled from her room. Her door was open. "Seven's going to go see this dude" Tiana said. "You must really like this boy. Cause last time you snuck out you got caught. I guess you just don't care about that huh?" Loren asked.

"I'll be gone for 30 minutes." Seven said. "Or a hour." Tiana said. "Girl i'm just playing. Tyarra not coming home tonight you should be fine." Loren said. Seven did a happy dance in the shower. "You want me to bring you your razor?" Tiana yelled. "I asked her the same thing when she was going to see Devon and look where they are now." Loren said.

"Um first of all I heard that." Seven said coming out the bathroom with a towel on. "Good." Loren said. "Come here i'll do your hair." She said. "Like what?" Seven asked. "Ummm. Slick back bun." Loren said. "Y'all betta hurry up because he said he pulling up any second." Tiana said taking more pictures in Seven's phone.

"Shittt. We don't got time for that. Do two buns." Seven said sitting in between Lorens legs. "You got my outfit? And we need Eco styler and edge control." Seven yelled. "Um. He said he outside and don't make him wait more than two minutes or he coming in. And he said bring a spenda night bag. and a swim suit." Tiana said.

"Bitch are you serious?" Seven asked. "Yes y'all need to hurry up. Seven here." Tiana said throwing her clothes, shoes, and socks at her. "I'm packing a bag." Tiana said. "Seven stop moving." Loren said brushing her hair up into a ponytail, then putting it in a quick bun. She repeated the process on the other side. "Alright i'm done." Loren said. Seven hopped up and threw her socks and shoes on.

"Okay So I put everything in this bag. Phone, earphones, lip gloss, razor." Tiana said. "Razor?" Loren said. "I'm already shaved oh my god." Seven said throwing the Razor out her bag. "Be safe we love you." Tiana said pushing Seven to the door. "Is everything in here?" Seven asked. "Yes bye." Tiana said. "Bye Seven text me." Loren said. "Okay bye i'm going." Seven said.

Seven walked outside and immediately wished she threw on a jacket. She saw Cree walking out towards her. "Ummm. What are you doing?" She asked. "I told you if you made me wait for more than two minutes I was gone- "Oh my go- Cree get in the car." Seven said shaking her head. "What I can't come in?" He asked.

"Cree you crazy. What if my sister was there?" Seven asked. "Who? The girl from applebee's? She probably woulda been mad at me cause I got some words for her." Cree said. Seven shook her head and laughed. "You laughing but shid i'm for real. Yo sister was tripping." He said. "You caught her at a bad moment." Seven said. "Or did she catch us at a bad moment?" Cree replied. Seven just looked at him. "Aye I got the mind to pull this fucking car over right now and smack you. What the fuck wrong witchu? It's been two weeks you ain't hit me up." He said.

"Where are we even going Cree?" Seven asked. "Can you just ride. Asking all questions and shit just ride. And listen to the music." He said plugging the aux up. "Can I pick a song-." "Nah. You can shut up and listen to my music tho." He said. He played Emotionally Scarred by Lil baby. "A love letter came through the mail, it said, "I miss you. I ripped it up and flushed with the tissue, try to forget you. I ain't got nothing against you, we human, we all got issues. But i'm, tired of being tired of being tired." Seven mumbled. "Aw you felt that didn't you?" He asked. "Did you?" Seven asked.

"Hell nah. A bitch could neva have me in my feelings. Definitely not singing no song about her." He said. "Oh really? You just ain't found that girl. Cause everybody a sucka for somebody." Seven said. "Nah. Not me." He said shrugging. "Yo baby momma? Never had you in yo feelings?" Seven asked.

"Aye you nosy. But no. Only thing she do is piss me off with the dumb shit she do but nah I ain't neva been in my feelings bout a bitch." Cree said. "Mhm. I bet." Seven said. "Yo baby daddy must be who you felt this bout." Cree said. "Since we being nosy." He said. "He's dead to me." Seven said. "Dead to you? Damn." Cree said. "Yep." She said. She was surprised he hadn't addressed the fact that she lied about being pregnant yet.

"Never told me who he was. Probably know the lil nigga." Cree said. "Never told me who yo baby mama was. Probably know the lil bitch." Seven said. "You a funny lil girl. You know that?" Cree said. "Nah you a funny ass nigga. Where are we going? Can I pick a song?" Seven said. "You just reminded me of a little kid. Yes you can pick a song and if it's some dumb shit ima just slap the shit outta you." He said.

"Yess. Okay I won't. I got this." Seven said. She played Pray 4 Love by Rod wave. "Oh my god. Pleaseee. Don't tell me you one of them Rod wave dick riders." Cree said signing. "I fucking love Rod wave oh my god!" Seven said smiling from ear to ear at the sound of his music. "Not only is you a tik tok girl. You obsessed with this nigga Rod wave too. Man.." Cree said.

"Just listen bruh. Lemme play some else." She said. She turned on Dark conversations by him. "Now just listen. Just listen Cree. This right here.. Life changing. Maybe. Actually. We'll see. It kinda was for me. But then again I felt it sooo." Seven said. "Seven. Oh my fucking god." Cree said. She dropped the gummy bears she had been eating at his loud voice. "Did you fucking eat some of them?" He asked trying not to laugh. She slowly shook her head yes. "How many??" He asked.

"Um.. 7 or 8. Or 12. I don't know why??" She asked. "Are you serious?" He asked. "Pause the song Seven." He said. "But this is my favorite-." "Seven pause it. Hey siri. Can pregnant bitches eat edibles?" He asked. "I'm sorry, i'm not sure I understand-." "I feel fine Cree. Honestly." Seven said. He looked over at her and she immediately laughed.

"Aye bruh. Do you feel ight? Do you need to go to the hospital or sum?" Cree asked. "I feel great. I feel great and oh my god- I'm ready to go swimming." She said. "I bet you is." Cree said shaking his head and laughing. "You good for real tho right. Everything feel cool with the baby?" He asked. "Everything is fine with my baby. Damn. I just said that out loud. I have a baby on the way." Seven said.

"Let's play the quiet game." Cree said. "I wanna talk. I should. Because my whole pregnancy I haven't even talked about it. Only when my sister makes me. And when I told my boyfriend. Well ex boyfriend. Whatever he is." Seven said. "How he treat you?" Cree asked being nosy. "He treats me so good. He use to I mean. We were perfect. He took my virginity. He was really my first love. But it's like when I told him about the baby." Seven said. She paused.

"He wasn't happy. Him and his momma wanted me to get a abortion. But I couldn't do it. And we haven't talked ever since." Seven said shrugging. "I didn't even mean to just tell my business like that." She said. "Damn. That nigga lame. He laid down and did that with you so he need to man up and fucking handle his responsibility. Where he live?" Cree asked.

"Why?" Seven asked. "Maybe I wanted to have a talk with him." Cree said smirking. "Where are we going?" Seven asked. "We here now." Cree said. he pulled into a fancy hotel. "Ouu what's this?" Seven said pulling a glock 9 from under the seat. "Seven! Put that down." Cree yelled. Seven quickly dropped the gun. "Come on. Jesus fucking christ I gotta watch you like a fucking kid. Come on." He said tucking the gun back under the seat.

-

"Why are you crying?" Cree asked. "Ain't nobody even crying." Seven said throwing her hands up. "And cause Tiana forgot to pack me a swim suit and I really wanted to go swimming." She said. "Well let's just go skinny dipping." Cree said. Seven wiped her face. "Very funny. No. They probably wouldn't even allow that anyways." Seven said.

"True. How bout I get us a new room. One with a hot tub." He said. Seven stopped and looked at him. "What kinda weed you be selling?" She asked. Cree laughed. "And that right there would be none of your concern lil mama. Come on." He said tapping her leg. "Get all your stuff we switching rooms." He said. "Alright i'm coming." She said.

After they switched into a even bigger room, Seven began getting settled in. "Aye, You smoke?" Cree asked. "Used to. Why?" Seven asked. "You know how to roll?" Cree asked pulling out a back wood. "Yeah. no problem." Seven said. She took the weed he gave her and broke it down. Then she started putting it in the backwood. She then took her time and rolled it up, setting it down in front of him.

"Aw that's how you coming? Alright. Go out there and get the jacuzzi ready." He said to her. It was outside on the patio. She turned the Jacuzzi on and came back in then sat on the couch. "It's cold out there." She said rubbing her arms. "That's what makes it fun. Come on." He said signaling for her to come outside. He started taking his clothes off. "What you already got yo swim suit on?" Seven asked. "Nah. I ain't paying for a private jacuzzi for no reason. I'm getting naked." He said taking the rest of his clothes off.

She was so baffled she couldn't even get a good look at his dick when he stepped into the hot tub. "Oh. Well that's cute and all. But i'm not getting in here butt naked Cree." Seven said. "Alright. Come in your under wear and bra then shorty. And ain't nobody tryna touch you anyways." He said sparking his wood. Seven took off her shirt slowly. Then quickly took off her pants. She had on a mix match pink set. She quickly popped into the warm jacuzzi.

"Water feel good don't it? And don't even look over here at this blunt. You had enough earlier. Hopefully it won't affect the baby or nun." Cree said. "She's fine. Or He I hope. I don't know." Seven said laughing. "If it's a girl. What you planning on naming her?" Cree asked. "I haven't really thought about it. But Kayla and Maddison were always one of my favorites. And Madison can be boy of girl so who knows." Seven said.

"No. Fuck no." Cree said hitting his blunt. "If it's a girl, name her Nola, or Sophie. And if it's a nigga, sum hard, like Santana or Sekani." He said. Seven started smiling and he nodded his head. "That's that shit ain't it?" He asked. "Yeah. I liked those." Seven said. "I bet. So what's up with you and yo baby daddy man. Is he some we gone have to worry bout? Like is he gone be there?" Cree asked.

"Ion know I hope so." Seven said. She started laughing shortly after. "Why you ain't tell me?" He asked. "Tell you what?" Seven asked. "That you was pregnant. You know it wouldn't have changed the way I feel about you right?" Cree asked. Seven shrugged. "I don't know. I just was tired of talking about it. I just thought if I ignored it maybe it would go away." Seven said. Cree started laughing. "Yeah you crazy girl. It don't work like that. How this water feel tho. Yo ass all the way ova der. Come here." He said. Something about his voice.

Seven came over to him and stopped in front of him. They locked eyes for a moment before she went and stood on his side. "So how many times you been with dude?" Cree asked. "Um. What?" Seven asked. "Yo baby daddy sweetheart." He said. "I don't know. Why." Seven asked. "Just wondering. He be making you cum?" Cree asked getting closer to her. "Sometimes why?" Seven asked. "Woah pause. Sometimes? Meaning you didn't cum multiple times as y'all did multiple rounds." Cree said.

"Yeah we didn't really do multiple rounds." Seven said. "Damn that's sad as fuck. Seven. We gone have to fix that." He said pulling her in front of him. "What?" She asked. He pulled her closer and whispered into her ear. "Meaning, ima show you how it feel to cum multiple times in one day." Seven bit her lips and smiled.

He put his hand on her ass immediately and started slowly gripping it. He pulled her face and began kissing on her neck. Then he starting tongue kissing her aggressive but slowly. He slid his fingers in her underwear and started rubbing her lips. She was wetter than ever from the foreplay.

He turned seven around and started kissing her neck. She felt his large print on her ass and it was making her weak. He pulled two fingers and started rubbing in on her soaked up clit in a circle. Seven lowly moaned. He slid those two fingers down and slid them inside of her. She moaned. He started pushing his fingers in and out of her getting her wetter each time.

He was now rubbing the clit with his thumb while he stuck his other two fingers in. Seven was eating this combo up. "Cree. I think i'm finna cum." She said. "Yeah you gone cum for daddy?" He asked. "Cum for daddy? Yes anything you want." she moaned as he flung his tongue up and down her neck. He felt her getting tighter around his fingers and knew she was about to cum.

"You gone burst on my fingers ma?" He asked putting three fingers inside of her. "Yess oh shit." Seven said. He was choking her while kissing the other side of her neck. All while he was still fingering her. He came back to focusing on her clit and played with that some more until seven finally creamed all over his hand. She signed out loud. "I wanna fuck." She whispered.

"What?" Cree asked coming in her face. "You heard me. I wanna fuck." She said grabbing his dick. It was hard as a rock. She pulled it off and jacked it off a little. "Come in the shower." She whispered in his ear before getting out the hot tub and running back into the room. Seven took off her bra and panties and stepped into the shower.

It was sizzling hot but it felt wonderful on Seven's skin. Moments later Cree finally joined. The first thing that seven looked down at was his dick, that was still hard. Seven sat on a bench built in the shower and pulled Cree's hand. She pulled him over to her and put his tip on her cat.

He started rubbing his dick across her clit, creating a heart beat there. "Put it in daddy." Seven begged. Cree put it at her entrance and wiggled it around down there. he then stepped back and started playing with her clit. "Sit back." He said to her. Seven laid back on the wall and he put three fingers back into her again. Making her cum another time.

Seven got out the shower and got a towel. After drying off she got right in bed naked. Cree did the same as her but got in a different bed. Seven got up and got in his. "I wanna sleep with you. Let's be naked together." She said. "No horny lil girl. You keep tryna hump and ian tryna have to do that to you." He said.

"Okay well just lemme lay with you. Okay?" Seven asked. "Ight. Come on." Cree said laying down. she laid in front of him so her ass was poking on his dick and she was moving around. "Seven. I will do sum to you." Cree said. "Then do it. Come on. Please. Play with my pussy." She said reaching back and grabbing his hand. She put it down on her pussy.

"What I create?" He asked with a small laugh. "Cree why you even teasing me like this. Why we can't fuck." Seven whined. She even rubbed on his dick feeling it jump at the touch of her hand. She started moving his tip around her clit making him hard. "Seven. Come on we not even finna go there. Not tonight okay?" He said stopping her. Seven rolled her eyes and moved away. He chuckled. Moments later she moved back close to him, and drifted asleep.

-

"Good morning Shorty." Cree said as he watched Sevens eyes open. "What time is it?" Seven asked still laying down, not fully awake. "Six thirty. Get up and put some clothes on so we can go get some breakfast lil girl." Cree said as he brushed his teeth. "Get up? Cree let me sleep longer please." Seven cried. "No. Come on girl i'm starving." He said. 

Seven groaned. "Fine." She said before sitting up and getting out the bed. She went into the other bathroom and freshened up. And she put on a new outfit. She went into the living room and sat down. "Damn you ready already?" Cree asked in amazement as he was still getting dressed. "Yup." Seven said as she put clear lip gloss over her lip.

"Damnnn. Lemme get a kiss." Cree said coming into the room. He was fully dressed now and ready to go. "You for real want one? Or you just playing?" Seven asked. "Dead ass. Come here." Cree said. He pulled her in and started passionately kissing her. When he pulled away Seven couldn't help but smile. "Alright you ready?" He asked getting his key. "Yeah i'm ready." She said grabbing all her things and leaving out.

They left the hotel and decided to go to Cracker Barrel.

"Alright and what will we be having today?" The waiter asked the two of them. He couldn't keep his eyes off Seven, and he kept smirking at the sight of her. He was a mixed boy with curly hair, that looked about fifteen or sixteen. Seven thought his little crush was kind of cute, but of course Cree didn't.

"Alright lil homie. I'm ova here. Now I want some simple shit. Pancakes, sausage, bacon, and eggs alright. Probably don't even gotta write it down. And my girl Seven, tell em what you  want shorty." He said. "Yeah tell me what I can get for you." He said smiling and coming a little closer to Seven. "For starters nigga you can back up." Cree said.

"Cree." Seven said. The waiter laughed but stepped back. "Okay I want french toast, bacon, and sausage. And can I get a iced tea to drink?" She asked. "Yeah coming right up. I'll be back shortly with your drinks." the waiter said. "And I wanted orange juice." Cree said to him as he walked off. "Cree. Now why are you acting crazy? Why?" Seven asked. "I'm not. That nigga tripping doe. And pull yo muh fucking shirt up. Smack the shit out chu." He said closing his menu up.

The waiter came back with their drinks and they were now sitting waiting on the their food. They were talking and out of no where Cree yelled. "Shit. Come on Seven we gotta go alright?" He said. She got out her chair and they got into the car. "What's wrong Cree?" Seven asked. "It's my son. Come on." He said.

-
comments?

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

4.7K 243 32
"нє ѕανє∂ мє , ι ∂ι∂ тнє ѕαмє fσя нιм.. мαувє ωє мєт єα¢нσтнєя αт тнє ωяσиg тιмє.. ι ℓσνє∂ нιм , нє ℓσνє∂ мє вυт ∂σєѕ тнαт яєαℓℓу мєαи тнαт ωє ωєяє м...
102K 3.2K 79
𝘈 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘴𝘦𝘤𝘳𝘦𝘵𝘴 . 𝘈 𝘸𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦 𝘭𝘰𝘵𝘵𝘢 𝘮𝘦𝘴𝘴 . 𝘉𝘶𝘵 𝘭𝘦𝘵'𝘴 𝘴𝘦𝘦 𝘩𝘰𝘸 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘦𝘯𝘥 . 𝘑𝘶𝘴𝘵 𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥 𝘵𝘰...
130K 2.6K 36
**DISCONTINUED** kaycei finds out that she's pregnant by her supposedly "bestfriend" . what will happen between the two ? will it remain the same or...
2.3K 79 18
COMPLETED (14/2/21-7/9/21) ❗⚠WARNING⚠❗ This book does contain graphic description of violence, obscene language and sensitive topics!! Read At Your O...